It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey Myth, thank you for the brilliant case review

Here are a couple of clips that relate........

I can't stand Bush Snr

Intervention

Also, just after JFK is killed you see his wife reach to the back of the car???
It's probably nothing, just looked a little strange. Keep up the great work and I look forward to MLK and the 60's clean up.

Far out the rabbit hole is deep, I have been tumbling for years now!

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Venetian

In my opinion that has been debunked countless times, even I have debunked it. The driver is GUILTY of slowing down to give the assassination the head shot, however, he is not guilty of shooting the president, the angle was really wrong. Kennedys head went to his back left and then rested to the left. If the driver shot Kennedy, why not shoot him on his right side? It was wide open. But hey, its still a cool theory.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

After reading some info, Jackie Kennedy was actually reaching fro Kennedys brains on the back of trunk. Later she stated that she wanted to make him whole. She helped the Secret Service agent get on when she saw him running, but her first thought was getting his brains. Confused me at first also..lol.. But that explaination has made all the sense in the world.

Also thank you for the videos, VERY interesting.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thoroughly enjoyed your presentation. Excellent stuff. I've always enjoyed this "theory". So plainly in sight, yet people can't agree on what really happened.

Despite the reasons, and there were many I suppose. I've always thought that the second shot came from his wife. Then you see her chasing something...maybe expelled casing...across the trunk of the car.

After checking the initial wound, she new it wasn't "deadly", and she had to make sure he did not survive.

I know it sounds hard, but maybe she was threatened, that everyone else she loved, would also die if she didn't make sure the job was done.

It's not that far of a stretch.

Either way, loved your post OP. Star and flag.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Thank you for the kind woreds my friend, however, proposing your theory. I would have to say in my opinion, that she didn't fire a shot, only because her hands are clearly visible. I also would think that the direction it came from, if she fired the shot, he would have landed to his right side. But that is a cool theory, i heard about it before. Very cool, but in my mind, very improbable.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Oh yeah, for sure dude.
Just another theory. The video that made me think that, is this one.

www.youtube.com...

Can't see whats in her hand there...and the JFK's head blew open as if a gun under chin. Sadly, the video of most theories is really inconclusive to determine hard facts. That leaves a lot to be inserted.
haha. I'm in the "surveillance" industry and use video recordings for evidence presenting all the time. All of the videos I've seen on this, really leave a lot of room for anything to be conjured up, as well.. haha.

The main problem I saw with the wife killer theory(before reading your response) is an ejection port would have blown a casing either to the side of the car, or towards the front seat. All depending on weapon, or if there was an ejection port anywhere at all.
But yeah, you are right, her hands are fairly visible and the damage caused by the fatal shot was of a caliber not easily hidden by a woman's petit hand. For sure.

Anyways, been a while since a fiddled with the idea of his assassination. Thanks for reminding me how interesting it is.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Regarding Jacque O, I don't think she had anything to do with it. Watch the end of Evidence of Revision, part 1, they ask her about her husband and it's clear as day she was totally in love with him. Her reaction to the question, not her actual answer which is kind of funny - I think she was caught off guard and didn't know what to say and made a faux paus - but to me it's clear, IMHO, she was deeply in love with him. I doubt she would have shot him.

Also, I've always wondered if she was trying to get out of the car. Her husband's brains are blown away while she's sitting there, wouldn't one natural reaction be to get the hell out of that car? Just a thought.

I also do not believe the driver shot him. Doesn't work in my eyes. Plus there was a bullet hole in the windshield. Here's where I suck at searching, I can't find the video with it. I have no idea what it was called. There was also the statement by one of the researchers at the conference, the video is not the conference itself but the people there interviewed and such. He also talks about the SS cleaning up the car at Parkland Hospital. Why they did this is beyond my understanding. That car was a crime scene and should not have been touched.

Here, for cripes sake, watch the bloody video. I don't know why 99% of ATS won't watch this after multiple threads and numerous mentions in other threads, but I'll put up a part of it.

EDIT: If anyone knows what video I'm talking about up there, I would appreciate it if you could provide a link or embed it since I can't find it to put up.

[edit on 9/1/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

lol, that was really scary I went looking for that video just for her reaction and was going to post it here. Damn that was wierd. Great minds must think alike..lol..

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Good points. For sure. However, I am madly, deeply in love with my wife. If someone, say TPTB, told me she was going to be eliminated for whatever reason. Then they say that I must make sure it happens...Or ELSE my children, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles etc...were going to suffer horrible deaths..
It would be an impossible situation to gauge.

It becomes part of a protective/survival instinct. No doubt, it would be hard. No doubt. But, I'm sure if you believed strongly enough that the suffering deaths of family members WERE definitely going to happen...

It just isn't that hard to see . . in my opinion.

I don't believe she did it either...the small hands sell it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Eh, it doesn't matter, no one will watch it.

A very important documentary, which shows corruption, murder(most likely) committed by the highest people in the country, obfuscation of the truth in committing Orwellian "evidence of revision" - as it happens - and no one will watch it.

Seriously, that reporter at the beginning who is reading the script about McKinley, what the hell was that? I'd bet my limbs he was reading a script handed to him by someone. There's a pause - as I believe he was handed a sheet of paper telling him what to say, then he starts off with what seems to be a piece right out of a high school history book. Evidence of Revision, before the fact. Orwell's rolling in his grave, he knew what was going to happen. He basically predicted it in 1984

Everyone must be too busy with American Idol, I figure. I can't yell any louder and scream from the mountaintops any more than I have to get people to watch this one.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Good points, I agree, but I do think it would have been hard to kill off the Onassis family. Obviously TPTB have no problem killing Kennedy's, they have done it at least twice and maybe a third time, but to get the O's seems unlikely to me. Yeah, they could have gotten her kids but the whole thing seems implausible and the video evidence, as inconclusive as it is, seems to show the shot from the other side - back and to the left, as is now famously repeated from the movie that I've never even seen. If I know of it then everyone else must.

Weirder things have happened, I guess.

Just thinking of it now, wouldn't there be a puff of smoke from where she is sitting?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hey Myth,

Big fan of your threads
I wasn't sure how you were going to handle this one given how monumentally huge the subject is. You literally can spend half your life researching this one.

I myself have put a huge amount of time into doing just that, and there is so much to take in that you forget half of it before you've gotten to the end. If there ever was anything to prove the effectiveness of disinfo, this is surely it.

If anyone here hasn't looked into this case before, and finds it of interest, I recommend you keep looking. Myth has done a great job with this thread, but it doesn't (because it cannot) even begin to scratch the surface.

If you have another 6 hours to spare (!) here's another good documentary.

Google Video Link

parts 2-6:

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

There is another part but it's hard to find - as far as I recall it was never shown due to legal action...

As for the Zapruder film - there are many different takes on it. A lot of people who try to prove it was edited are either doing so to confuse, or they honestly don't know what they're talking about. However, some of them do, and offer pretty convincing evidence to suggest that it has, indeed, been edited.

The 'driver shot kennedy' theory, though, is complete bunk. There is a very small reflection on the original movie, which somebody decided to edit, and extend, to make it look like a gun that isn't really there.

If there is anyone out there who believes the official story on this one, it can only be because they haven't looked at the evidence. LHO did not kill JFK.

Oh, and Myth, shame on you, my son - you must do 'research' on Bill Hicks immediately

...and as the man said - "There's no #@!$in' way!"

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony

Eh, it doesn't matter, no one will watch it.

I don't know if I've seen that one or not - SO much of this stuff, as I said, you just tend to forget. But I shall definitely check it out. Thank you, Sir.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Cool photo however, I am not sure that is indeed Oswald.

I've definitely seen SOME research on these photos, it may be in the documentary I linked to earlier, can't for the life of me remember. But they seemed pretty convinced that is indeed Oswald. Even if not, it does seem hard to place him where he was meant to be, given various other places we know he definitely was at various times.

Oh yes, and there is also the supposed 'death bed confessions' of E. Howard Hunt, if you hadn't heard about that:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One almost has to be a member of Mensa to figure out how to embed on this site. I did some screwing around and figured out how to embed Google vids.

Now, I can give you the video's whole and not cut up.

Evidence Of Revision Part 1

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

I bloody well better have gotten all of those right. I did one in another thread on embedding and it worked, so here goes nothing.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
While I'm at it:

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here are some suggested books about the JFK case for all of you:

1.High Treason by Harrison Edward Livingstone

2.High Treason 2 by Livingstone

3.Killing the Truth by Livingstone

4. Killing Kennedy by Livingstone

5.Conspiracy by Anthony Summers

6.JFK:The CIA,Vietnam and The assassination of JFK by L.Fletcher Prouty

7.Crossfire by Jim Marrs

8.Deep Politics and the death of JFK by Peter Dale Scott

9.The Last Investigation by Geaton Fonzi

Note:Some of these books will be hard to find but have some patience and keep looking at your local used book store and ebay.

[edit on 013030p://1926 by mike dangerously]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

EXCELLENT BOOKS Mike
Thank you for listing them, I hope someone takes the time to read it and learn more about this crucial subject. It is so important and those books are really good.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thanx,Myth I was gonna do a book list for the Ripper thread but I would have add to create a whole new thread just cover the best JTR books.Here's another two additions to the list that I forgot to put on there: On The Trial of the assassins by Jim Garrison and Best Evidence by David Lifton

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Excellent thread. I have some personal information to add. Have you read the book "Files On JFK", by Wim Dankbaar of the Netherlands?

Here is an excerpt from his book:

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Now a little about Wim:

Wim Dankbaar was born in the Netherlands.
He first became interested in the assassination of John F. Kennedy in 1988.

An entrepreneur, he has financed a private investigation into the murder of Kennedy. He is also a major contributor to the JFK Murder Solved website. Dankbaar believes that James Files, Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli, were sent to Dallas by Sam Giancana, head of the Chicago mob and CIA agent, David Atlee Phillips, to kill John F. Kennedy. Dankbaar also believes that the so called "three tramps", detained and photographed in Dealey Plaza, were Chauncey Holt, Charles Harrelson, and Charles Rogers. His belief is based on the following:

(1) The analysis of Houston Police forensic artist and facial expert Lois Gibson.

(2) The book The Man on the Grassy Knoll by John Craig and Roger Phillips, wherein Charles Rogers is being confirmed from the tramps photographs by two contemporary witnesses, who knew Rogers well.

(3) The testimony of Chauncey Holt himself, one that Wim Dankbaar claims the world has never fully seen as of yet, and wherein Holt also testifies that he drove Charles Nicoletti into Dallas and saw the now notorious Cuban terrorist Luis Posada Carrilles on Dealey Plaza.

A summary of his story can be found at the JFK Murder Solved website. Furthermore, Dankbaar believes the testimony of Tosh Plumlee, a CIA contract pilot, who claims to have flown Mob associate and CIA asset Johnny Roselli into Dallas, as part of a CIA supported mission to abort the pending assassination of John F. Kennedy.

An interview with Plumlee is available from the JFK Murder Solved website. Dankbaar emphasizes that he does not claim to present a full picture.

He believes there were more gunmen involved than mentioned on his website. Among his "candidates" are Richard Cain, David Sanchez Morales, Jack Lawrence, Luis Posada Carrilles and Cesar Diosdado.

Wim Dankbaar Open Debate on the Kennedy Assassination

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

The point in all of this, is Wim is my best friend's cousin!!

About three years ago Wim received information that a foe of his whom he had worked closely with during the investigation had a document stored and saved on his computer. The document revealed the truth in who killed Kennedy and why. The document was to be destroyed, Wim had learned the truth and was about to go public with the evidence, the real deal here.

Wim had no other way of getting the evidence so he hacked the guys computer and stole it! He got caught! His door was broken down by the police, his computer was confiscated and destroyed and he went to jail, for a time.

He gave my friend a DVD about JFK's murder that I am trying to get so I can post.

I know you don't know me and have no reason to believe me, but I am telling you the truth. I can U2U more information names family ties etc. that will corroborate what I am saying.

Sincerely,

Paxnatus

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join