It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
THE....MYTH.......LIVES,..........He sure does!!!...lol.

This case review is awesome!....and....astounding!

One of your best yet!

The magnitude of this conspiracy is vast, I believe
the C.I.A. was at the top of this, but I feel all suspects
were involved in one way or another. They all were
part of our corrupt governments plans. To extinguish
the one president that could of changed things for the
good of the people......President J.F.Kennedy.

May he and his brothers rest in peace, for they are together again!!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Not even sure how to comment on this one but.....Wow!

I am going to need some time to digest but what incredible work.

The part where his secret service agents were waved off and tossed up their hands, like why? is amazing. Never saw that. Excellent.

100 flags and stars if I could. unreal.

It's people like you that keep me interested in ATS.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Realtruth]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i knew one day you would release this one,

great job myth.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
great job!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
WOW hemyth lives once again, youve given and put together a masterpiece of information! Ive read some of yuor other posts, jack the ripper..i dont think theirs one other like you taht can organize in such detail and expertise! thumbs up and triple flagged!!!
My mother was in high school, when JFK was shot. When i was a teen, late 80's, my mom used to talk a little about JFK and how everyone felt in her shcool. SHe wasnt in texas, she was in southwest CT. Her high school had a moment of silence, and thier was a rumor going around, that LBJ was quoted to have said "the oresidents dead, pin the presidential pin on me now". It may have jsut been a rumor, kinda forkm fract though, becuase she was saying how everyone literally KNEW LBJ's hatred for JFk, and he wanted the presidency so bad, he would have killed his own mother , or sold his soul to the devil to get it.
It really is a bafflling case. The Secret service officer being waved off..that shoulda told everyone heads up. It was reported, JFk's bain was missing..to nmy knowledge, this is true. It makes me think..months ago, the tribe fo indians were suing some college, claiming they had Geranimos skull..bush's family and peers supopsedly have it in that college. IF its true..thiers a cult thing, and make me wonder, if they too have his brain in a jar of formaldyahide?
The sadesst thing is, oir governemnt, to this day does not want to llok further into this,..Bush hired murderers and airline bombers to work for him, and they get financed and payed, and he moved on to presidency. JFK wanted peace and negotiations, nad the FED had soemting to do with it. Obama said, he wasnt going to look into the 9/11 tragedy, rather condone it. Here agins, we see the same pattern of neglect and murder, by our government.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Good job, Myth. I've been waiting for this one, and the RFK and MLK. I wish I had had some time to get my ducks in a row - I knew this was coming just didn't know when. I have spent the last few hours on this and have some things to comment on, much is not covered in your posts.

Dallas County Sheriff's Deputy Roger Craig claims a few things. Here's some of them.

1. He was told by his superior(s): "In no way take part in the security of that motorcade, that we were merely spectators and nothing more". WHAT?

2. He noticed a "...lackof Dallas police officers" that day. Another WHAT?

3. He states the gun was identified in the SBD as a Mauser 7.65 - it was imprinted with this info. He was standing inches away from it when this happened. Yet the bullets came from an Italian 6.5 rifle - this was retracted a day or so later and the name Mannlicher-Carcano was inserted. This was supposedly contradicted by other officers at the scene. If so, how did the media get it so wrong about the Mauser? Who told them it was a Mauser and not a Mannlicher-Carcano

4. L.H.O. never bragged "Everyone will know who I am now" according to RC. He states that LHO said it disgustingly. Puts a different spin on what he said and what has been misrepresented in the Warren Commission.

Not sure of the complete veracity of RC but he seems to be telling the truth about a number of things.

In 1973 a car forced Craig's car off a mountain road. He was badly injured but he survived the accident. In 1974 he surviving another shooting in Waxahachie, Texas. The following year he was seriously wounded when his car engine exploded. Craig told friends that the Mafia had decided to kill him. Roger Craig was found dead from on 15th May, 1975. It was later decided he had died as a result of self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Roger Craig was killed by a shotgun wound to the chest. He only owned two handguns and the death was ruled suicide. How convenient.

Earlier in the day, while waiting for Kennedy to arrive to give a speech, the news reporter starts talking about the assassination of President McKinley, stating that Kennedy(like McKinley) had ignored repeated warnings from the SS about his actions - getting too close to people and such just like McKinley had. What the hell is that, softening us up for the blow that would come later? Why in the world would the reporter even think of McKinley and bring it up? It makes no sense unless he knew what was going to happen or was told to say what he did about McKinley. It is almost as if the reporter is reading a script when he tells this story.

Walter Cronkite, not sure what day but very soon after the assassination, said that Kennedy's speech that he was en route to give was "...one of his strongest speeches yet against, as he said, (those) who would turn back the clock".

Cronkite also reported that (at the time) former Major General Edwin Walker, in a press release he gave to reporters at his home, says - "The death of President Kennedy is not as surprising as it is tragic. The tragic events of yesterday demonstrate the internal threat that can never be underestimated".

Not external, internal. A lone nut would be classified as a internal threat, but I read this differently, as in he was talking about internal threats from the government. This can be construed differently but I see it the way I see it.

Why did everyone at the scene run to the GK instead of pointing at the SBD ala MLK and the famous picture? There is almost no way that Oswald could have been the man who got into the car with the mysterious and to this day unknown "negro" - who were these two men and why were they the only ones LEAVING the scene? How, IF they believed that there was a negro at the scene - they do state they would like to know about this man - HOW could Oswald be a LONE gunman whp did all this himself? There had to be a conspiracy IF the negro exists and this "evidence" was available to them right from the start. Remember, a conspiracy only has to be more than ONE person. Two is more than one and right then and there they should have been considering a conspiracy of some sort. Even though Oswald was a patsy, if this was reported - and it was - then they should have been looking for other people and they didn't. They closed the case as fast as they could.

Henry Wade said- "..all means possible in a scientific investigation...prove he(L.H.O.) did it, which I think we have". This before L.H.O. was killed. Nice he and Will Fritz, captain of homicide and robbery, decided so soon and without a trial that L.H.O. did it.

About Henry Wade:

After his tenure as D.A., Wade's office was found to have placed a number of later proven innocent defendants in jail, with evidence being intentionally overlooked and withheld from the defense and jury.

Nice to see he was on the up and up.

Wiki

Don Goddard, V.P. of ABC news stated that "This must have been a very carefully planned, terrible tragedy and conspiracy". Why was the V.P. of this agency saying conspiracy? The government must not have had it's muzzle on him.

Ok, now, how about LHO? Or should I say Lee Oswald?

From our very own Jim Marrs:

I am about to let you in on a little secret. I am almost fully convinced that the man killed by Jack Ruby in Dallas was not the same Lee Harvey Oswald born in New Orleans in October, 1939.

My reasons for believing this are many and varied. Please read my Chapter entitled “Was Oswald Really Oswald?” beginning on page 539 of my book “Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy” to learn more details. Also, you should obtain a voluminous book entitled “Harvey & Lee” by John Armstrong. This book was self-published and almost impossible to find but it nails the subject of duplicate Oswalds.

Here’s the basic scenario: Young Lee Oswald was recruited into intelligence work (well-documented) with an eye toward placing a spy in Russia. The man that Intel chiefs really wanted there was Harvey, a young man born to Russian-speaking, anti-communist parents. They couldn’t use this man because the old KGB would have known right off that he was a spy, so they prepped Harvey to take the place of Lee, probably with Lee’s acquiescence. Harvey goes off to Russia where he met and married Marina. He’s the only Oswald she ever met. Harvey, who renounced his US citizenship and told American Embassy officials he planned to give military secrets to the Russians, and Marina come back to the US from Russia (with financial assistance from the US Government!). Harvey is moved around in various intelligence operations in Texas and Louisiana and is finally tagged as the patsy in the Kennedy assassination. The fate of Lee, the real Oswald, is unknown.

There is a mountain of material to support the scenario above but there is neither the time nor space to detail it all here.

Eddowes, whom I met, was correct in understanding that a duplicate Oswald was switched for the real one but he got it wrong that the switch took place in Russia. It took place while both Lee and Harvey were in the US Marines.

I don’t usually dwell on this subject because, even after all the years, it is hard enough to convince people that Oswald was innocent of the crime, much less try to convince them that the man killed in Dallas was not even the real Lee Harvey Oswald.

Above Top Secret

How about some quotes from LHO, or LO? Let us see what he had to say before he was murdered.

"I haven't been told what I am here for".

"I'm just a patsy".

He also stated many times that he would like legal representation. Why would they not let him see a lawyer? This man is accused of murdering the sitting president and he gets no lawyer? Are you serious?

Continued.......

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Why was the press interviewing LHO? The police should have never let this happen. They also should not have let Ruby in to kill him. Bad, very bad police work on their part. The press claimed the basement where he was killed was "...like an armed camp". Uh huh, sure. He was also at a press conference the night - I think it was the night before - what was he doing there? How come no one did anything, even when they knew he was a nightclub owner, not the press nor police, because he told them that night that he was just a club owner? The police are transporting a highly known - from all the press coverage - suspect and they let Ruby in? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. WFAA/Dallas' Bob Walker states - "...that police are working on the assumption that there indeed is a connection between JR & LHO and that in some manner of speaking Oswald's murder was to shut him up". It was also stated by another reporter(not sure who, I forget now and my notes are rushed and a little incomplete) that "Police are worried - they don't want anything to happen to Oswald". Well, they sure did a bang up job on that one, no pun intended.

Seems to me like Bob Walker got that one right.

The Dallas police had recieved a threat that Oswald would be killed, so I guess that's why the ambulance was there at the time - still seems hinky to me but even with the warning, they still failed. Why were there so many press, police and civilians(at least one, JR) there? They should never have even been in that situation. The press should have been outside and ONLY cops WITH CREDENTIALS should have been down in that basement and there should have been few of them to avoid any confusion. They couldn't secure their own building. This is either total and complete incompetence or a LIHOP situation. My money is on the latter.

On to Jack Ruby. Who threatened his lawyer in a "foreign voice" and how did the cops know without being told? This is long before the internet and easy access to info - how someone found out who his lawyer was and threaten them in such a short amount of time is highly suspicious.

What did Ruby have to say? Well, that's quite interesting.

"If you knew the true facts you would be amazed".

"A complete conspiracy against me".

"Everything pertaining to what's happening to me will never come to the surface. The world will never know the true facts of what occurred, my motives, um, in other words, I'm the only person in the background that knows the truth pertaining everything relating to my circumstances".

Reporter: " Do you think it will ever come out(the truth)?"

JR: "No, because unfortunately the people that have so much to gain and have such a material motive to put me in the position I am in will never let the true facts come above board to the world".

Reporter: "These are people in high places, Jack?"

JR: "Yes".

I was unable to hear the question asked, but JR answered "The answer is the man in office right now".

That would be one Lyndon Baines Johnson.

A little about Ruby.

A 1947 memo, found in 1975 by a scholar going through a pile of recently released FBI documents, supports Giancana's contention. In the memo, addressed to a congressional committee investigating organized crime, an FBI assistant states: "It is my sworn testimony that one Jack Rubenstein of Chicago ... is performing information functions for the staff of Congressman Richard Nixon, Republican of California. It is requested Rubenstein not be called for open testimony in the aforementioned hearings." (Later in 1947, Rubenstein moved to Dallas and shortened his last name.) The FBI subsequently called the memo a fake, but the reference service Facts on File considers it authentic.

Undercover work for the young Congressman Nixon would have been in keeping with Ruby's history as a police tipster and government informant. In 1950, Ruby gave closed-door testimony to Estes Kefauver's special Senate committee investigating organized crime. Committee staffer Luis Kutner later described Ruby as "a syndicate lieutenant who had been sent to Dallas to serve as a liaison for Chicago mobsters." In exchange for Ruby's testimony, the FBI is said to have eased up on its probe of organized crime in Dallas. In 1959, Ruby became an informant for the FBI.

www.crimemagazine.com...

With Kennedy out of the way, Nixon moved up in line to become President after LBJ. Seems like motive to me, or at least complicity.

Buddy Walthers:

Walthers was on duty in Dealey Plaza on 22nd November, 1963, and was the first police officer to question James T. Tague, who was cut by a flying object during the assassination. In Rush to Judgment, Mark Lane claims that "Walthers spoke with Tague and, examining the ground nearby for bullets, found a mark on the curb. Teague said, 'There was a mark quite obviously that was a bullet, and it was very fresh'. The piece of curb itself, exposed to the elements for three-quarters of a year, was at last taken away to the FBI laboratory."

Soon after Walthers interviewed Tague he was seen by witnesses with two men. A sequence of photos show one of the men picking something up out of the grass and then putting it in his pocket. Some researchers claim that these men were FBI or CIA agents. Walthers initially claimed a bullet was found. However, he later changed his mind and said it was actually a piece of JFK's head. Some researchers have suggested that it was a bullet that could not be linked to Lee Harvey Oswald that was being placed in the agent's pocket.

www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...

Another one on the up and up. Hiding evidence.

Lastly for now, what did Jacque O. know?

"They have murdered my husband".

And after he died, while still wearing a blood stained dress, she claimed "Let them see what they have done".

They? How did she know it was a they?

All sources are for the quotes above them. All the rest is from Evidence Of Revision, Episode 1: The Assassinations Of Kennedy And Oswald

Since nobody around here would respond to the threads about Evidence Of Revision on here, I've had to wait for this thread.

I have proved nothing with this. Just "facts" surrounding this case that tells me there was a huge conspiracy. These are just pieces of the puzzle. Not enough to complete the puzzle but enough to make one go "Hmmmm". Later, I'll come back with some of "The Why Of It All".

EDIT: Two spelling mistakes. There may be more, I hope not. I did my best but even I can miss spelling and grammar mistakes. I do try and get things right. Also forgot to add a few sources.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What a well put together piece that was,all the evidence points to an inside job,so many people in on it,so many different theories.

S & F from me a thousand times

can't wait to read about MLK
great job

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rhynouk

Just me honest opinion, but the RFK case should blow you away. MLK has been well publicized over the years but the RFK murder hasn't. At least I didn't know a thing about it until I watched the doc I sourced above. It's freakin' crazy, I assure you.

And the connections between the three(four, with Marylin thrown in there) are mind boggling. Not sure how Myth is going to inject Malcom X into this but I know next to nothing about that. I should do some research but it will have to wait until later.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
FIRST OF ALL!

THANK YOU ALL!

For your kind words and tremendoues support. It really means a lot and is much appreciated. Some great info being presented here. A lot of info by the Looney
Excellent work my friend and thank you for adding that GREAT info

MLK and RFK are going to be crazy and when I get to the Great Clean Up thats going to shake things up even more.

Keep teh great contributions up and keep JFK alive!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Another high quality case reviewed. The amount of effort you put into these threads is truly amazing and you deserve all the praise you have and continue to receive. Thank you.

Although I have heard people talk about how "the CIA killed JFK" I have never looked into the whole scenario. Thank you for presenting the research in such a clear and objective voice. I feel informed and somewhat knowledgeable on this whole event and it definitely makes me question past and recent events even more.

TheLoony, I would also like to thank you for your input as you have presented some very interesting information. You and the OP would make a GREAT team as investigators

There IS something WRONG about the Assassination of JFK. So many controversies and inconsistencies. The possibility that the event was a conspiracy involving several or more parties seems incredibly closer to the truth of what happened that day. What I find fascinating is the use of misdirection when the assassination took place. Those who orchestrated this event made sure there were conflicting reports and mass confusion to hide the truth of what was really happening.

Threads such as these make me wonder how fantastic it would be if one were able to time travel to any event in history and have full access to DVD functions such as pause, rewind, zoom etc. in real time. The ability to teleport to any other location at the exact time, with the ability to translate and enhance any dialogue of any kind to find out the truth. Wishful thinking, I know.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
TML - Awesome job!

Efforts such as yours are what makes ATS a 'must-visit' site for people like me.

This is a thread for the ages....

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Fantastic thread stared and flagged,

if only the majority of posters had half your talent ats would be an unrivelled place of knowladge and discussion

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I watched a DVD of 13 Days last night before bed and now this today. Thank you for putting this together.

While watching the scene of Kennedy's speech to the Nation about the blockade the memory of watching it as a child came back to me in an overwhelming fashion. I was too young to know what it meant, but I knew if my Father asked me to watch it (He never watched TV) it was important and I remember how serious the adults were. As young as we were it was the talk of the school and we had Air Raid Drills hiding under our desks the next day.

As the movie went on, my thoughts went to whether or not the Joint Chiefs, the Cubans or the Soviets were involved in his death. I doubt this will ever be solved to anyone's satisfaction. Those who could answer that are pretty much gone now. Perhaps someday a document will surface. It remains the King of Conspiracies.

The story of Kennedy is way more than just his assassination. Fear of imminent nuclear war had brought the nation together in way unique to the time. The Nation mourned more than just his death with his passing. People were reacting to coffee tables full of bomb shelter plans, air raid drills at work and in the schools, not knowing when or if a rain of nuclear weapons would come down out of the sky, trouble brewing in Vietnam and the specter of China looming over that, racial issues between the Blacks and the Whites as well as his death. His assassination was symbolic of far more than just that one man.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

That is so true. Not only was this assassination purely physical to everyone and emotional, it was a direct threat to the psyche. Whether we know it or not this was an assassination to prove a point! And so far no one else has dared challege the Powers that be, all because of this assassination. Just wait until the Great Clean up thread comes out.. Its going to be serious.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
They tried to take out Ronald Reagan. Read the shooter's family was in oil and were good friends with George Bush.

I don't believe Oswalt shot JFK. In fact, I've seen a film a long time ago showing a man standing behind that white fence with a rifle aimed at the street. First and last time I ever saw that footage. It would have blown the Warren Commission out of the water! I believe it was in 1973, the 10th anniversary of JFK's murder. I was 13 and remember it vividly. What a sad day that was. Maybe, the day America began to die?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
1. Lincoln elected pres in 1860. Exactly 100 years later. in 1960, Kennedy was elected Pres.

2. Both men were deeply involved in civil rights for Negroes.

3. Both men were assassinated on a Friday, in the presence of their wives.

4. Each wife(and Pres., obviously Loony EDIT) lost a son while living in the White House.

5. Both men were killed by a bullet that entered the head from behind. Loony EDIT: Well, according to the OS, that is.

6. Lincoln was killed in Ford's theater. Kennedy met his death while riding in a Lincoln convertible made by the Ford Motor Company.

7. Both men were succeeded by vice-presidents named Johnson who were Southern Democrats and former senators.

8. Andrew Johnson wqas born in 2808. LBJ was born in 1908, exactly 100 years later.

9. The first name of Lincoln's private secretary was John, the last name of Kennedy's private secretary was Lincoln.

10. John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839(according to some sources). LHO was born in 1939, exactly 100 years later.

11. Both assassins(Loony edit, again according the tho OS) were southerners who held extremist views.

12. Both assassins were murdered before they could go to trial.

13. Booth shot lincoln in a theater and fled to a barn. Oswald(see previous edits) shot Kennedy from a warehouse and fled to a theater.

14. Lincoln and Kennedy each has seven letters.

15. Andrew Johnson and Lyndon Johnson each has thirteen letters.

16. John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald each has fifteen letters.

This list was more impressive when I first read it as a youngster, before I knew much of anything about the Kennedy assassination. It's only so-so nowadays, knowing what we do. There is an interesting dollar bill with some odd numbers on it and what not but I couldn't find a picture of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

YES..lol.. I was looking all over for this, thank you for posting. They were both fighting for America and both ended up dead. What a shame.. I wonder how different the world would be if both had lived.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Cool thread

lines

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Don't get all worked up now! Remember, Lincoln wasn't all that great. He never freed the slaves like some people think and he started a war without congressional approval. He also suspended Habeas Corpus. Other things he did, too many to list and not relevant to the topic at hand.

To this day, I'm not sure what to think about Lincoln. Since the southern states - all states at the time - had the RIGHT to secede, his actions in starting the war are completely wrong. His legacy is tainted by bad history writing. He's been called the great emancipator - well look at what a black man has to say about Lincoln(and Obama) -economics.gmu.edu...

The Proclamation is specific about the states where slaves were freed, to wit: "Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, (except the Parishes of St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James Ascension, Assumption, Terrebonne, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the City of New Orleans) Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia, (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkley, Accomac, Northampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Ann, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth), and which excepted parts, are for the present, left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued."

Slaves in the excepted Louisiana parishes were not freed because those parishes were not in rebellion. Neither were slaves in West Virginia. By the way, West Virginia's June 1863 admission as a state, formerly a part of Virginia, was a clear violation of the Constitution's Article IV, Section 3, that reads in part "but no new States shall be formed or erected within the jurisdiction of any other State; nor any State be formed by the Junction of two or more States, or parts of States, without the Consent of the Legislatures of the States concerned as well as of the Congress." But what the heck, Lincoln had much of the Constitution under siege by then.

The hypocrisy of Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation came in for heavy criticism. His Secretary of State William Seward said, "We show our sympathy with slavery by emancipating slaves where we cannot reach them and holding them in bondage where we can set them free." The New York World wrote, "He has proclaimed emancipation only where he has notoriously no power to execute it. The exemption of the accessible parts of Louisiana, Tennessee, and Virginia renders the proclamation not merely futile, but ridiculous." The London Spectator mocked, "The principle (of the Proclamation) is not that a human being cannot justly own another, but that he cannot own him unless he is loyal to the United States." Lincoln admitted in a letter to his Treasury Secretary Salmon Chase that his proclamation had no legal justification. Lincoln's motivation for proclamation was the war was going badly for the Union and there was the possibility that England and other European powers, who had recently abolished slavery, might give the Confederacy economic and political aid, but would not do so if the war was seen as a war against slavery. An excellent reference for this period is "The Real Lincoln" by Loyola College of Maryland's economics Professor Thomas DiLorenzo.

Remember, Lincoln only made the EP as a political statement to rally more troops for the war.

Ok, sorry for the derail. That really deserves a thread of it's own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join