It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John F. Kennedy: The Case Reviewed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
You and the OP would make a GREAT team as investigators

I had to respond to this one.

All I did was watch a documentary. Albeit a ten hour doc, but nonetheless. I didn't do any research except watch part one for the stuff above. I have yet to address parts 2 & 3 and parts 4 & 5 will deal with RFK and part 6 will deal with MLK.

I think TML has done quite well on his own - now, if he needed help I'd gladly try and help but I'm not great at searching the net for things. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I don't.

I will say it's a pain the rear end trying to write down all those quotes from footage that is fifty years old. The sound quality is sometimes bad and can make it difficult. I also do my research - printed, that is - on 3 by 5 cards and that makes it hard for me to keep it all together. Loads of little pieces of paper floating around. Maybe I should get a notebook but darn, that's just too easy LOL!

There is more in the doc, I sugest anyone interested in this and the subjects coming up should watch it. I only have gone through the first episode and I left out quite a few things like the mind control aspect, which I think should wait until RFK because I don't know if LHO was a victim of that or not. IF, and I say a BIG IF, he did kill anyone, even just Tippits and not Kennedy, why didn't he know about it? That will play in later.

Also, the FBI interrogated LHO two weeks before the assassination. Should they have known what LHO was about? Interesting, I don't know. Or the "memory expert" - whatever that really is, who claimed to have seen LHO at Ruby's club shortly before the assassination. Wasn't Ruby's place in a direct line from the SBD to the theater and beyond? If LHO was taken in the theater, maybe he hid out while trying to get to Ruby's place? I could be misremembering that. If I have that right, then why was he on his way there?

There is a lot more, I'll try and get some done tonight. It's time consuming to go through a doc, write down all that is relevant, then put it up in a concise manner that makes some kind of sense. The evidence in the doc pretty much proves, almost beyond a shadow of a doubt, that LBJ has Kennedy killed BUT one must remember that they cherry picked what they needed for the doc. There's lots on inconsistencies in Roger Craig's story - what he told the Warren Commission and was stating in 63 sometimes changed over the years and some - like the three bullets lined up in a row - seem to be outright false. I don't know, but there's a pic of where the bullets were supposedly found and it doesn't match up with what he says but that may have been done to discredit him.

Neither Myth nor myself have addressed the "magic bullet' that suddenly appeared, that's quite hinky if you ask me. IOW, there is loads of info neither one of us has presented and likely won't. There's just too much for a me to get to. I just know what I have seen, and the doc is all taken from MSM reports at the time, docs made after and testimony from witnesses. I can use that type of stuff because it's hard to fake all that footage. Hidden as it has been for years, I believe it's all real but cannot confirm that.

Like I said, watch the doc. You can get a better idea of what was going down by watching it than listening to me ramble. That's all I've done, I've never read a book on JFK and have visited few sites about it.

One other thing - the Zapruder film. Is it real or is it faked? It took years for it to come out and the tech to "photoshop" it was available back then, or so it's been claimed - Brasscheck TV

Hell if I know. Seems to make sense but I just don't know.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Interesting point on the Zapruder film, HOWEVER, even Mr. Zapruder said that it is the same video. I think he would know, because he filmed it and saw it more than once. He said its was burned into his head the entire time. Their are even hundreds of interviews of Mr. Zapruder describing his video in a lot of detail. I just do not see the possibility.

RFK HERE I COME..lol.. Also if anyone else is interested in Mind Control, check this thread out:

Mind Control: The True Tale of Manipulation

However, if you want the lid blown off of everything, just wait for the Great Clean up

ALSO Lonney I cannot thank you enough for adding that info, seriously it is awesome. Also the Magic Bullet theory is just so complex, I didn't want to take from the core of the thread. Know what I mean?

Keep the EXCELLENT contributions up everyone!

[edit on Aug 31st 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Wow, I mean Myth, all I could say is wow. I now see how to properly go about laying out my thoughts on a matter. This has actually educated and inspired me. I cannot wait to see what ties the great clean up altogether! I am seriously intrigued by a matter that I thought was over played. Intense my friend and a well deserved star and flag.

I am going to be tied up pouring through this material that you have flawlessly presented and post another reply. In my reply I hope to have a more intelligent response than praising you for your awesome work here. You have really made me want to scream from the roof tops that we need to be told the truth from those who have hid it for way too long. I am angered, inspired, intrigued, and flabbergasted all at the same time. Well done Myth, really. Now let me really delve into this material...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Thank you my friend
I am glad that you enjoyed it and I am glad that I have inspired YOU. That is my goal to inspire people to ask questions and DIG for the answers. Your kind words and support has added to the quality of this thread
Thank you Jack.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
How on earth do you find the time to do this type of in depth thread? You are my hero, and this was so easy to read and follow it was just pure enjoyment.

This subject I have to say has always made me very queasy, the whole thing just makes me sick.

Marilyn was just as much a victim of this horrific scheme as JFK.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

You are my hero, and this was so easy to read and follow it was just pure enjoyment.

TheMythLives is a lot of peoples hero I think...

What a great writer and contributor to the GenCon forum.

Anyways Myth, have you ever heard the possibility JFK was killed for UFO related reasons as well?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes indeed, it will all come together in the Great Clean Up thread. Its going to make your Jaw hit the floor and eyes pop out..lol.. I thank you so much for your kind words and I appreciate your support.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you Krog, but I think your the hero for the UFO boards, Semper is the Hero of the survival boards, and Ravenshadow is the heroine of the Crypto Boards. I don't think I am a hero quite yet, maybe soon.

JFK being killed by the great UFO theory, personally, I do not think so. This went further than that or anything, this was all for pure power and control and the Elite were losing that power, because Kennedy had the power and the momentum. HOWEVER, it could be possible that the UFO theory was just one reason of many to get rid of him. All compiled together, would have been a damn good reason to assassinate him.

In my opinion, I do not think so. BUT it is most certainly possible, as I stated before no one really know how or why yet...

Thanks for the Kind words Krog, as always.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion after going through your material and remembering all of the other theories I have heard. I believe that JFK was a loose cannon to the real ptb. They may have, at this time in history allowed the people to vote into office who the people wanted.

Once they were in, the ptb would let them know that they were really just puppets and if those elected officials played ball, all was well. Those elected officials would then become a low ranking ptb.

What we have with JFK is an elected official who refused to play ball and believed in the real American agenda. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. He wanted the people to have the power and refused to be a puppet.

I'm sure RFK and him talked about this and this is why RFK too was assassinated. To make this idea of mine, born from your material, hold any water, I would have to look into past election "problems" and find a pattern, because it would be after JFK that every election would have been rigged to ensure a proper puppet was in place.

But I know of no rigged elections here in the United States, do I? HAHAHA

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

lol, I Know thats blasphemy. We are too honest of a Country to have rigged elections...LOL.. Anyway, thank you my friend, I think you could be right! But that would need a ridiculous amount of history for each presidents life. Also I think Wilson was told he was going to become president. I could be wrong, but I think their was a story about that. BUT that is a whole other thread entirely!

Thank you again.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Thank you, TheMythLives, for yet another fantastic Case Reviewed thread! The JFK assassination was the conspiracy that led me to this very forum, and got me interested in conspiracies in general, so it's great to see the case get the TML treatment. If you're interested at all in a fictional perspective on what happened with JFK (and further, RFK and MLK) pick up James Ellroy's American Tabloid and The Cold Six Thousand. Some find it hard reading because of Ellroy's staccato prose style, but I love it. It's a great fictional look at how wide the net of suspects is cast in this case.

Thanks again, TML! Keep em coming!

PS Your avatar is awesome.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I would have to look into past election "problems"

Ask and ye shall receive.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Awesome thread my friend.
I have always been interested in the Kennedy assassinations including JFK Jr. which I hope at some point you can do a case review on (imo) his assassination as well.
I think Ted Kennedy was held in place all these years by FEAR and fear alone. I remember a couple of years ago the news had a sound bite between Ted and Nancy Pelosi because of a mike that was not turned off, Pelosi demeaned Ted and demanded that he stand up and ask a specific question during a hearing. Doesn't sound like much as I type it but while listening to it it seemed so obvious that Ted Kennedy was controlled and that has stuck with me for years.
I cant wait for your clean up thread, bring it on fast and please follow up with a JFK Jr case study, broke my heart the day he died.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I find it laughable to see some of the corp media stations ariing beyond consipracy or conspiracy files. THEY know that the populous is waking up and try too bull# us with crooked science and thinktank scum.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I still prefer the Bill Cooper explanation that the driver delivered the critical head shot. The video seems to make it pretty clear, certainly the physical behavior matches perfectly.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Another great thread,TML! S&F for you!
I can write reams about the JFK assassination.I think the people who killed Kennedy were the cabal who got us into Vietnam then and got us into the Middle East now.You can all them the TPTB,the Elite,or The Gentry it's all the same the Military/Industrial complex and various other groups looking to ensure their own continued power.LBJ knew what was going on hell,through out history it has always been the right hand man who benefited when a leader died.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i AM GETTING BLANKED OUT SOMEOME DOES NOT WANT Me TO POST.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hey, this is great stuff.

The Kennedy assassination is sort of one of those things which has passed into legend. If there is one conspiracy which i think is true, then this would be it.

It seemed a really complicated subject, i actually didn't know the details behind the conspiracy, but you've really set it out here.

As for who did it, i am not sure, but Johnson seems like a culprit to me.

Also what do you think of the whole Lincoln/Kennedy assassination similarities? I don't know whether all that stuff about them both is true, or whether it's just some urban legend.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
S+F.

This is one of the best threads I've ever seem, the cutting through dis-info and the logical progress of your conclusion shows great dedication.

I look forward to the MLK review

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Great review, however, there's still one item that was not mentioned - the claim that the driver slowed down, turned around and shot JFK in the head. I think there's a video online of a guy showing the assassination video to a class and pointing out the driver's actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join