It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Arrested/Striped/Left Naked By Police After Reporting A Crime

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A woman calls police because she was assaulted.

When the police get there they demand ID from her.

She produces her dead sisters ID on accident which she was carrying as a keepsake.

Police confiscate the ID which causes her to become emotionally upset with the police and combative, demanding they give the keepsake back.

The police arrest her for disorderly conduct/resisting arrest, take her down to the station, then male police officers forcibly strip her naked and leave her naked in a cell for 6 hours.

Keep in mind this woman is the victim of an assault.

The video is hard to watch.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
There's only one word I can say at the moment,

after watching the video in which the circumstances

and police-assault were revealed

Insane

It's insane

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow.
This was incredibly hard for me to watch...and let me tell ya, I've seen some pretty harsh things in my life.

Where to begin? I am outraged...and cannot even begin to imagine how I would feel if this was my wife, sister, or daughter..
Can you?!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

It's old news and has been discussed on here before.

America is an extremely hypocritical and sick country. The only time you're "free" is when there's no cops around. I can't help but get scared here.

I've had folks break into my apartment before, and then yell from below "call the cops, call the cops!". But this was Northeast Philadelphia, and I figured that if they were telling me to call the cops, that it was a bad idea. It was the folks on the upper level that had forgot their keys, and they broke in through my bathroom window. After that I kept all my windows locked shut!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Absolutely disgusting.
Just proof positive that law enforcement can do anything they want to do. I think our government need a police force to police the police force. If this doesn't make you uncontrollably angry, then either your still sleeping or have mental issues.

Shame on our government for letting citizens be treated as such.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here's the discussion on this. A year and a half ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The sad part is these pig cops will probably get away with it thanks to the no good sherrif. That is one twisted police department.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
...yep, this is old news but not entirely since she's still pushing for more suits...

...theres more to this story than just the video in the op... visit the link below to another (june of 2009) news article and be sure to catch the little short video (32 seconds or so)... in it, hope steffy was asked by the jail nurse if she had ever considered suicide and hope said yes many times - and - when asked when the last consideration of suicide was, hope said how about right now...

...maybe she really didnt have mental issues and was just being a smart ass but how are the cops supposed to know?... if she had been calm and behaved rationally, maybe things wouldve gone a whole lot different...

...if the cops had not believed her (when she admitted to being suicidal) and she had managed to kill herself while in custody, they wouldve been blamed... it was a no-win situation for the cops...

www.cantonrep.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah I didn't think this was that old, I appologize if this is a double post.

I just saw it poking through youtube and the post date was 6/7/09 so I figured it was new enough.

I watched it and got so angry I just had to post it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ive seen this before, and i swear if it happened to me or my family police would die

simply end of story revenge would be had

i know this is a bit of a older story but ever since there have been numerous situations that were similar or just as bad of a situation taking place with police

its honestly gotten to the point where the only answer to all of these actions that i can see is to have the citizens form a formal militia to watch over the police, police are too unchecked and their groups have too much power

they are simply becoming the worst gang in america, they get away with almost anything by using the same tactics mafia and other groups use

they are becoming more and more obviously corrupt and people have no power in situations with police

this must change

the only way i can see it actually changing is by having a real group that is able to intimidate police, the reason i say that is because its obvious internal affairs is not doing the job and the good people of this world need protection from not only the bad people but the police who have supposedly sworn to serve and protect

unfortunately it doesnt seem to be the american people that they have sworn to serve and protect, it must be some other identity they have sworn to

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Dear mnemeth1

This just goes to prove what I always say, anybody who wants to be a police officer should be banned for life from ever achieving that position.

This also applies to other positions like politicians. Possibly other people can think of a few more that fit into this category.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

"No win situation for the cops". Poor cops! Don't kid yourself. They got paid while indulging their sadistic, control freak tendancies. The sheriff is obviously a perv and a sadist.

You fail to justify why male cops were present, and why was she left for 6 hours without being seen by a doctor/psych professional if she was deemed tobe so mentally unstable.

I accidentally gave you a star, meant for a previous post

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It took me honestly 19 minutes after watching the video, doing some research online about the case/facts and starring blankly at my monitor before I could stop studdering from being so overwhelmed!

Insane, Wrong, and many other words to discribe this just doen't do it! And what truly frightens me is that after researcing this case, it apears that their are hundreds of online links to many other innocent woman who have gone through the same Freaken thing!

This is a small example of honestly what is to come the next year in a half to those of us who chose not to obey authoritis or speak out when we are within our right to do so! I am livid!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hopefully this victim(basically rape?) has some big bad ass cousins and brothers who find these pigs off duty and serve justice.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This woman obviously has bad luck and apparently already had issues. I'm curious to know about how she got hurt and what that was about. He having her sisters ID and the timing of that is also suggestive. It may be that the other person involved had a friend or friends in the police force?

There's a lot more to this than poor judgement by the cops. I doubt she'll feel comfortable when cops are around or following her car. I think I'd move to another state after that.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
This woman obviously has bad luck and apparently already had issues.

Yeah, she lived in a police state and thought that she didn't.

How deluded was she to think that the police would have even helped her in this day and age.

Issues indeed.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

"No win situation for the cops". Poor cops! Don't kid yourself. They got paid while indulging their sadistic, control freak tendancies. The sheriff is obviously a perv and a sadist.

You fail to justify why male cops were present, and why was she left for 6 hours without being seen by a doctor/psych professional if she was deemed tobe so mentally unstable.

I accidentally gave you a star, meant for a previous post

...well, maya, dear, if i could give you your little star back, i most certainly would because they dont mean anything to me but, obviously, they mean a lot to you... maybe you should see a shrink about that...

...btw, since you're a cop hater, i reckon you would never bother them if someone was breaking into your house or if your child was kidnapped or you saw a murder being committed or your place of business was being robbed - or - are you just another two-faced twisted tongue that only hates cops when you dont need 'em to help you?... maybe you should see a shrink about that too...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
.... if someone was breaking into your house or if your child was kidnapped or you saw a murder being committed or your place of business was being robbed...

What percentage of robberies, murders and kidnappings are actually ever solved by the police who show up after-the-fact?

Seriously, post some stats - impress us.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well, this goes to show, the justince system has gone way off track! why did they leave he naked in a cell for 6 huors? i wonder if the cops raped her too. sheis having problems pushing suits through court? what goes through my mind is...i wonder what the cops think, knowing gher first attcker got away scott free, and is laughing at them (the cops) as well...unless the cops and the attcker were working together, for wahtever reason. maybe knew of eachother through illegal busines?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...maybe she really didnt have mental issues and was just being a smart ass but how are the cops supposed to know?... if she had been calm and behaved rationally, maybe things wouldve gone a whole lot different...
SHE WAS ASSUALTED.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join