It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Arrested/Striped/Left Naked By Police After Reporting A Crime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Hopefully this victim(basically rape?) has some big bad ass cousins and brothers who find these pigs off duty and serve justice.

Civilian Justice is the best Justice

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'm horrified after having watched that. The cops conducting the search and incarceration I assume would have felt some shame while and after having done that. The idea of 'just following orders' has been responsible for some horrible atrocities in the past, and this is just a tiny glimmer of where it can lead again if we as a society let it.

As a footnote, I find that 11:11 when seen after thinking, seeing, or experiencing something actually validates that thought or experience and causes me to take even more notice to the idea conveyed. The entire last minute of that story was broadcast at 11:11. There's a truth about our world in that video, and I feel (call me superstitious) that 11:11 validates that fear I and many others felt while watching that.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how sheriffs ALWAYS deny allegations against their cops? Even after watching the video? How dumb do they think we are? It's all on tape but still sherrif denies cops did anything wrong... Time for a replacement.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Honestly this is nothing new, it is just that people are becoming aware of it.

Police have done things like this in broad daylight in my city.
One even performed an anal cavity search on the sidewalk and in front of 30 witnesses!

Usually this stuff never gets much attention though since the victims are the poor or underclass, but when it happens to an attractive blonde, the media pounces like a lion on a wounded gazelle.

You can't help but feel for the victims.

- Lee

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Looks like in the deep soviet times. Unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What I've always had trouble understanding are those that try to rationalize this type of behaviour by police officers. Cops have an extremely difficult job in-so-far as danger and analyzing situations are concerned, but what about this could be seen as a ' mistake '? Could someone viewing this from the perspective of the officers being justified or having made a bad judgement call explain this to me? I'd be thrilled to understand it.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
cause it is like soviet times buck

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The chosen ones speak I guess

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Are you kidden me. God bless this poor woman. Its times like this Im glad I live in the middle of the woods if this ever happened in my toen the officers would be strung up by now

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There is only one thing i can say after watching this video...
Only happens in America......

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Hopefully this victim(basically rape?) has some big bad ass cousins and brothers who find these pigs off duty and serve justice.

if i could give you more stars i would. those cops deserve some vigilant justice. i feel horrible for her and the many others who endure unjustified torture from the police

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SKUNK2

I dunno man, I'm in England and I've seen underhand policemen acting unnecessarily violent, and heard stories of much worse.

It's about police arrogance, the swagger that comes with 'authority', and the erosion of our liberties and rights as citizens to speak out and make a stand against this sort of corruption. It's exactly what the politicians want.

Of course, I'm sure there are way more corrupt countries out there. It's just a crying shame that there's not much sense of humanity left.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
There is only one thing i can say after watching this video...
Only happens in America......

Hold on, what about the thread about the other officer at the town hall meeting. The officer says, "This ain't America anymore". Yes comrade, so it certainly seems....

For the mean time anyways...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

I must agree, the last few years our Government has became quite Insane. it thinks it want to fight the population for the is land I think it will lose. within 72hours after they ignite it. 1.5 million spipers - 300 million alert citizens, 175 million of which are wide awake and want their country back. how long do you think this criminal government will last. remember, none of these have ignited the second revolution yet. the one that will - well rodney king comes to mind. only it will be from coast to coast and it will be public property that will pay the price - as well as thousands of government employees and they have about as much to do with this as the man on the moon. however, they follow the orders of those they refuse to part with and prosecute...

lots of thoughts on this subject, it excites rage and disgust as well. tooooo FAR - now you know why EYE FOR AN EYE was old law.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This is another disgusting example of abuse by authorities. Why were these cops so heavy handed? Did the caller interrupt their coffee and doughnut break?

As long as our freedoms can be arbitrarily violated and taken away they are not freedoms, they are privileges.

It's hypocritical to talk about the abuse of citizens in other countries, go around the world killing hundreds of thousands of people, take out their leader and have him hung on television, all under the guise of stopping human rights violations, taking out an evil dicatator, and establishing a democracy, while this kind of abuse is going on right at home.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow, what was the outcome of the investigation into this?

There are always two sides to every story though. If this had been filmed from the start, by a "Cops" style program, maybe we would be thinking "That woman is a nutter, poor cops - they were only trying to help her".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join