It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is disclosure so important for people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Disclosure is so important to people such as myself who have been researching this topic half of their lives, it is so important for the people who lost their lives trying to spread the truth only to be silenced forever, it is so important for the people to have their government finally be open and transparent with them on whats going on. Now what they disclose will more then likely not be the WHOLE truth, or it could be flat out lie! They could easily tell us that these aliens are here to kill us, freak out the whole world and let us go crazy killing these aliens when they could be here in peace. OR the opposite, they could tel us they are good and not to worry when they really know they want to kill us and take our rescources... soo... either way we are screwed. BUT! To hear the government come out and finally expose the truth would be an amazing event none the less.

link   
Disclosure is so important to people such as myself who have been researching this topic half of their lives, it is so important for the people who lost their lives trying to spread the truth only to be silenced forever, it is so important for the people to have their government finally be open and transparent with them on whats going on. Now what they disclose will more then likely not be the WHOLE truth, or it could be flat out lie! They could easily tell us that these aliens are here to kill us, freak out the whole world and let us go crazy killing these aliens when they could be here in peace. OR the opposite, they could tel us they are good and not to worry when they really know they want to kill us and take our rescources... soo... either way we are screwed. BUT! To hear the government come out and finally expose the truth would be an amazing event none the less.

link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

RE: Every "Soul" receives a full disclosure upon leaving the flesh and full memory/recollection/understanding/comprehension. Disclosure is just around the corner for many.

I only came to believe in ETs, & life after death, last Fall.

My curiosity & fascination have been piqued BIG TIME & I have been "itching" for full disclosure & the whole truth of our origins/history/current reality ever since.

From what I have been able to learn, of what is being hidden from us, it is more of a horendous picture than a benevolent one.

Of course, I only want exposure to the benevolent part, & up until now, I have thought that I could "handle" the bad along with the good.

HOWEVER . . . after reading ET_MAN's explanations here, it has dawned on me that I very likely DON'T know the half of it.

ALARM BELLS ARE GOING OFF LEFT, RIGHT & CENTER FOR ME!!!!!

So . . . even though I am still dying of curiosity here . . . I am going to take heed & let go of it.

I trust ET_MAN's words that there is a good reason I am not meant to know while still in the physical.

Thank-you, ET_MAN, for the above information.

It puts my mind to rest knowing that full disclosure is "just around the corner" for me.

I live on Prince Edward Island, Canada, which isn't an island at all but a small, crescent shaped, sand-bar, just barely sticking up out of the water.

Thus, as I am unable to move inland & up high enough, I trust that our little piece of Heaven on Earth will be inundated by a Tsunami when the "time" comes.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sorry again to be a downer, but realistically disclosure isn't going to happen, atleast not the way most of us expect.

Reposting my thoughts from another 'thread'.

Making disclosure happen is NEVER going to work through any efforts of private citizens whether through begging and pleading for those in congress and working against an elusive shadow government that holds all the cards is just damn near impossible.

We all want it to happen, but it's a REAL and sobering fact that in all probability based on all information we can go by that none of us may live to see disclosure happen, especially through the conventional means listed above......

The key here isn't forcing disclosure through a voluntary process, but increasing the power and accessibility of private citizens to go beyond the bounds of government overwatch.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join