It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is disclosure so important for people?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I want full disclosure because i know it will bring forth new technologies that will cleanse the world from diseases, hunger etc etc etc

Full disclosure does not mean Obama saying:"Yes folks, aliens exist"

Full disclosure, for me means awknologing aliens are real, AND that governments already know this for years, worked with them, developed technology that will leap us forward by hundreds of years, working together with aliens, being part of some Universal UN or something like that etc etc etc etc

And, but this is something i only hope, i hope we, as humanity, set up our own kind of spacefleet, sorta like the Star Trek idea, exploring the universe with super advanced ships.

We have all these kind of technologys, we already have our Voyager and Enterprise-like ships.. its only very very secret. Full Disclosure means they have to disclose everything, not only the existence of ET's... we already know that.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
First of all thank you for asking such an insightful question.

ditto. good question.

This is why we have the problem we have today. People can do just a little bit of independent research and come to the safe conclusion that we are not alone. It doesn't take any special degree or education. It is rather obvious.

i agree.

can anyone please look at the world map on the daily show with jon stewart on comedy central and tell me if they see the profile of an ape or chimp or primate of some sort (dominant intelligence on earth) ????

if you are capable of seeing how the pacific ocean forms the profile of a primate from it's head in alaska to its chin on the southern tip of south america .....

ask the question ..... what are the odds of a profile view of a primate's head forming the entire pacific ocean facing eastward and existing at all without some level of intelligent intervention ?????

Even the most adamant UFOlogist will never truly sleep well at night until the Gov't gives him the green light to believe in Extraterrestrials.

perhaps you are correct. but then why are you correct? i attribute this to fear..

P.S. I do not need disclosure and do not necessarily care if we ever get it because even when we do I can promise you it won't be FULL disclosure.

i can try

If you are not going to tell me the FULL truth then keep your mouth shut.

ok. i agree to your terms for the sake of the conversation itself. i like truth.

integrity = being compliant with the facts.

i not only ask you what you think the odds are of the pacific ocean so closely resembling the profile of a primeate (dominant species on earth) facing eastward as you look at the coastline from alaska to the southern tip of south america on the daily show with jon stewart's flat earth map backdrop ..... forming without intelligent intervention of some kind ...

i also ask you this question which falls in line with your full truth (as i can see it) ....

DEAR JESUS H CHRIST:

What mechanisms or processes are involved with the encryption of the future into our words and languages?

examples????

opening up a can of woop ass usuallly means no hold bar unadulterated war.

keyword:war = wor phonetically

to open up that can of whoop ass you need to take off the lid

keyword lid = ld

someone adds a rade ... we know what a rade is, people killing and fire and such ...

keywords: add = + , and rade = rade

now it was seen across the entire planet of earth ....

c makes the same sound as an s ....

keyword = seen = cen, across = +, and the ancient name for earth in dozens of ancient languages is and was ur

somebody opened up a can of whoop ass by taking off the lid and added a rade that was seen across the entire planet of earth,

wor ld add rade seen across ur
world +rade cen + ur
world +rade cen+ur
world trade center

another example????

in the last 15 years scientists and archeologists have discovered the first feathers on the planet earth came from the raptor class of dinasaurs

so did they go extinct? did they die out?

DIE? NO! THEY SOAR THROUGH THE AIR LIKE AN EAGLE ....

DIE? NO! SOAR =

DINOSOAR = DINASAUR

there you go jesus h christ .... two fine examples of how future knowledge was encrypted into the words by some mechanism.

i wouldn't attempt to discredit this theory too much... i have more than 10,000 examples i've looked at over the past few years.

why?

glenn becks motto this past week:

1)question with boldness
2)hold to the truth
3)speak without fear

and how i interpret integrity:

[B]INTEGRITY = BEING COMPLIANT WITH THE FACTS[/B]

[edit on 29-8-2009 by soul of integrity]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
dont know bout anyone else (didnt read the responses to the first post yet) but i want to know if theres some definitive explanation for what i saw. and also to know im not crazy...er than i know i already are. some crazy is cool, but super crazy... thats just too much.

Originally posted by soul of integrity
can anyone please look at the world map on the daily show with jon stewart on comedy central and tell me if they see the profile of an ape or chimp or primate of some sort (dominant intelligence on earth) ????

if you are capable of seeing how the pacific ocean forms the profile of a primate from it's head in alaska to its chin on the southern tip of south america .....

ask the question ..... what are the odds of a profile view of a primate's head forming the entire pacific ocean facing eastward and existing at all without some level of intelligent intervention ?????

this is the type of crazy im trying to make sure im not.

soul of integrity
in the last 15 years scientists and archeologists have discovered the first feathers on the planet earth came from the raptor class of dinasaurs

so did they go extinct? did they die out?

DIE? NO! THEY SOAR THROUGH THE AIR LIKE AN EAGLE ....

DIE? NO! SOAR =

DINOSOAR = DINASAUR

there you go jesus h christ .... two fine examples of how future knowledge was encrypted into the words by some mechanism.

i wouldn't attempt to discredit this theory too much... i have more than 10,000 examples i've looked at over the past few years.

why?

glenn beck...
tell me you're being sarcastic. also dinosaur is spelled thusly. everytime your browser underlines a word, means you prolly spelled it wrong.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by abcddcba]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcddcba

this is the type of crazy im trying to make sure im not.

so your stance is the western coast of north and south american continents does not look like a primate's face looking eastward on a flat world map, then??

fair enough.

soul of integrity
tell me you're being sarcastic.

no, i'm not.

2 more exxamples of how truth is encrypted in words then?

garden of eden ..
look in the dictionary for the pronunciation of eden and it is pronounced more like: EDUN
EDUN [reversed encryption] NUDE

thus a truth encrypted into the word, because they were NUDE in the garden of EDUN.

another example?

the first thing a child puts into its lips .... or one lip that is round ...

IN LIP ... reverse both syllables = NI PIL .. prounonced NIPPLE

another word encrypted with more truth ... by some imaginary force in your mind perhaps, but when faced with literally thousands of examples the probability of coincidence dwindles.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by soul of integrity]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by soul of integrity

mmmk,

If I live to be 200 yrs old I will never be able to wrap my head around your theory. Either it is a ridiculous theory or I just don't have enough mental horsepower in my tiny little brain to comprehend such a basic premise, either way, I am not qualified to even begin to address your theory.

Also, does it have to be John Stewarts map? Wouldn't any ol' world map do?

Sorry to derail the thread, I am in over my head now.Time for more drinky drinky.....or maybe less.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Deep down I believe we need to put government to one side and accept that they will not matter in the next life. What we can do in this life is help make it a better place for future generations before we have passed on. I know deep down snippets of disclosure then whenever I make an announcment to family member's or some friend's its as if they would rather not know either because their scared, not ready or in some cases couldn't care and just ignorant which i find it frustrating sometime's.

Sometimes in the best interest's of people i to believe the government wouldn't disclose FULL information. But then even if they did how would the capacities of our brains be able to function to the possible horro's they have conducted over the years.

We as the people should know by now that the government has always used us as guinea pigs one way or another whether its for manipulating the mass population so they can feed us up with anxiety and fear and have total control over us or plainly anything the military as if they have ever cared about civilians. Its usually only a majority of individuals in the armies that care and a minority that conduct sickness and fear into the civilizations.

Would it not be awesome if a full disclosure came forward and THEY told the public" yes we have ET contact and yes we have advanced technology and yes we have what we want and we are going to leave all of your civilizations behind because we have done enough damage and we will take our actions elsewhere etc etc"

Then happily ever after, no wars, no disease's, no fighting, no looting, no money system, no banks, just a purely positive trade in the world where we can live together in harmony and get along with everybody we can still do the usual gathering crops and mine ore but can help eachother to find new ways how to evolutionize human kind.

I see full disclosure as this and this is purely coming out from my heart/soul/spirit.

Disease's being mutated in science's labs, the government using top sciencetists from captured war criminals from world war 1 and 2, nazi's japanese live on today creating some of the worst imaginable disease's known to man. Swine flu being one of them.

Weapon technology, atomic age, atmospheric testing on the public, how else would the military's of today know how affected there weapons are to man if they weren't tested on US.

Enviromentilists working together with BIG coporate businesses and get paid off well to poison our drinking water's for decades, our toothpaste's with sodium fluriode which is also in our drinking water, aspartame in over 5,000 different food's and beverages.

Sodium Fluriode not on the ingredient lists of our alcohol. Not even the manufactuers disclose the amount of ppm put in our drinks. How concentrate it is. The diverse effects it will have on our body systems. They again being paid off from BIG coporate interest's.

Aspartame now has been changed to Aminosweet. Causes over 100 symptom effects which i have on a US Patent printed off somewhere in my folder's thats just jogged my memory, will have look later.

The list goes on and on.

Here's more.

Asda do not want co-operation with Aspartame founders and business and have taken off the products which contained that lethal ingredient.

Oh yes i remember now the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS that people suchas myself were aware the past two years people would call it a conspiracy like many other's and they started this late December 2009 into 2010. Their plan again is to depopulate on a mass scale. No different than what the crazy mad scientists do manipulating disease's.

World Domination - NWO New World Order started many years ago and you don't have to look to far to realise and be aware that its already taking place. Higher taxes, higher fuel and oil price's, world disaster's in ~Haiti because there's trillions of dollars of oil fields under the city. How else would they access it! If not for EISCAT and HARRP which radiatate microwaves of frequency's into the ionosphere and can penetrate into the crust of Earth's rock and cause ripple's of microwave's known as earthquakes.

Chemtrails 1990 U.S Patent #5003186 - Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding.
Cloud seeding which can increase rainfall.

What is rain drops? Rainfall originally derives from snow flakes in the upper atmosphere now why for the sudden change in weather with not naturally snowstorms but peculiar snow weather patterns, sunny days like its spring, then colder nights like we are in russia
Scotland last month receiving temperature's of upto minus 22 in Scotland! Minus 15 in Manchester! Whaaaat! We'd be lucky to get minus 5 anywhere in the UK.

Darker clouds suddenly turn into lighter clouds and then blue skies but then the darker clouds return in the same area as before some 6 hours before and now its hailing, flash flood and snow storms. Thats not british weather, our weather is cloud, rain, cloud rain cloud rain then about 3 hours in a week sun and blue skies not every single hour.

Cyborg AI Gore (AI Soldier's) Basically in humanoid form this is what i wasn't suppose to disclose from the army but heck it, why not that's the point of this discussion.

Then people want full disclosure I think not. Trust me if you saw what i saw 2 years ago you really wouldn't seeing something looking humanoid nearly 10ft tall blacker than black and looking straight at you when your trying to sleep in your barracks and especially when i was on field exercise in the middle of a field surrounded by bushes and trees and the rest of the troop there was 140 of us in total and over 100 of us witnessed a strange being and saw it with both our eyes. I kid you not i quit the forces 6 months prior to that incident. Freeky stuff! Why the heck it was in our barracks sometime id rather forget about it to be fair.

And the list is endless esp with what i saw as from astral travelling which i lived the life out of a construction worker who was working under an airport in some underground base he selected the eighth floor and i saw what he saw lots of meshed fences with barp wire's facing inwards and then there was this massive 9ft being who spotted him looked straight into his eyes and there i saw the same being as the one i witnessed 2 years ago. I don't know if there reptillians or what. I'd rather not see that again. Eek! spooky thingy.

Peace out!

[edit on 21-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
here's a question are ebe's waiting on the nod from the president to finally say hi without sneaking into your bedroom while your sleeping?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
"I've got to hand it out to ya" - Figure of speech. Either i've alway known because i have played out the visions i have in the back of my pineal gland. I really like reading up on ET_MAN's comments because when i least expect to read something i would have at the time thought i wasn't aware about i find out i've read it twice because i already had that conclusion ages ago. Its freaky stuff at times whether im telepathic or something along those lines.

He really lifts my spirit up making me feel really light so light i feel like i could just float off my chair

Its really nice to know im not alone like the rest of you

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
"...Secrecy is the keystone of all tyranny. Not force, but secrecy... censorship. When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know,' the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives." --Robert A. Heinlein, -If This Goes On

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well i believe ufo's to be terrestrial in origin so disclosure for me would not have any alien side to it. But the technology used by the military to create an object that reaches speeds and maneuvers like eye witnesses and radar show must be very advanced and could be used for the betterment of mankind. It would kick start a new era of human civiliation imo.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Personally i believe they will choose who to disclose information to as for the rest of us we should pat oursleves on our backs for getting as far as this.

I'm not one for looking in the past but sometimes i could not help wonder where would some of us be if we touched really deep into our spirits. There's still time that is what we make of time since its an illusion. I used to think their was something wrong with me as everything always speeds up and I read that for some of our souls time speeds up whereas other slow down. The soul speeds up because we are more aware, we have a better awareness and i suppose a better way of learning.

So would that mean we could learn faster and be brighter, smarter more intelligent. Would that mean we could understand snippets of disclosure in those of us who are ready.

My main priority now is that we prepare for what is to come of 2011 and now until then and after 2011.

I don't know how to explain this but when people say your higher self contacts you when you meet them half way and they speak to you and always speak with positive vibes and help you with any queries you have. Well i couldn't help wonder if these higher self beings are the creator's???

Are these the Benevolent beings we contact when we ask for assistance to help mankind and ourselves?

Well just an open-minded but it is what i have always felt deep within and i feel light saying out aloud to you guys

Peace out.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

The Majority out there are not ready and CANNOT handle the truth!

That is a total crock! People have always been able to handle anything that is thrown at them and the presence of "ET" is no different. What they will not tolerate is being lied to and I think they have had quite enough of that.

The longer people keep up with that "They can't handle the truth" mentality, the longer it will be before the arrogant idiots who think we are all stupid will turn loose with the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by ET_MAN

That is a total crock! People have always been able to handle anything that is thrown at them and the presence of "ET" is no different. What they will not tolerate is being lied to and I think they have had quite enough of that.

The longer people keep up with that "They can't handle the truth" mentality, the longer it will be before the arrogant idiots who think we are all stupid will turn loose with the truth.

I agree with you on this...I'm so tired of hearing this over and over.

Disclosure cant be as bad as some of the things us humans endure here on Earth.

Someone....anyone...please tell me what we COULD NOT handle, what could be so bad ? or as bad as mother knowing her son or daughter got blown to bits in a war.

What cant we handle, what could be so awful???? I think the human race can handle anything thrown at us....what could be more dreadful than the killing of six million people.

So...can someone enlighten me on what you suspect we cant handle please.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63

reply to post by ET_MAN

I agree with you on this...I'm so tired of hearing this over and over.

Someone....anyone...please tell me what we COULD NOT handle, what could be so bad ? or as bad as mother knowing her son or daughter got blown to bits in a war.

What cant we handle, what could be so awful???? I think the human race can handle anything thrown at us....what could be more dreadful than the killing of six million people.

Everything around you is an illusion is a design setup for your brain and you are really of spiritual form that selected this body you have now before you were born. Suppose you come to accept that everything you have lived with all your life thinking as a reality is none the less the only reality to you as there is far more out there on this interdimensional plane your mind holds the capacity of comphrending and understanding such vast information that you must learn awareness from your inner-self first before accelerating the ability to learn what is after death and fulfil your destiny first. Raise your spiritual vibrations to a higher frequency and you will see and know and not need proof as it can't be presented on paper. You have to see to know.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Two words - free energy.

Yes it would be a buzz having confirmation of alien life, but that newspaper headline would soon fade like every other momentous moment in our history. The real importance is the truth, consciousness and technology embargo. Until this is lifted, our true human potential remains locked up indefinitely. And that's a crying shame.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by RiotComing]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi Expat2368,

The large majority of those who feel they can handle the truth are most assuredly not ready for pandora's box. Those who feel they can handle anything DO NOT realize how much more is being kept from them. It's far greater/more complex than most can imagine. This is the very reason why compartmentalized (In the know) MUST keep it a secret, they cannot/will-not open that pandora's box. (Besides it was never their box to open up in the first place.) Never was and never will be.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hi Lee63,

Originally posted by lee63

reply to post by ET_MAN

It would shatter one's perception of reality and destroy human knowledge/understanding of the very ground they currently occupy/live on. It would pull the rug from under their feet, many would fall and never get up.

What could be worse? An estimated 6,804,200,000 humans in the world blown to bits in the mind. Pandora's box would change everyone's perception/awareness/knowledge of reality and the world they think/believe they occupy and most could not/would not take "The full Knowing" part.

The estimated 6,804,200,000 people learning the contents of pandora's box and discovering the many hidden mysteries/truths/illusions behind lower/mid/upper Earth's (so called) third dimension/reality/existence.

A desirable question until one receives the answer. Curiosity will kill the cat on this one. Suffice to say it's something you shouldn't know/don't want to know but everyone's "TIME" will come upon death.

Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Interesting question and subsequent discussion. I'll toss in some ramblings from a newbie poster :-)

Its probably important to narrow the question to "why is it important to those who believe and those with unsettling suspicions". For the vast majority its not important at all.

For those already convinced by direct experience its confirmation that they are not mentally infirm.

For those on the fence its a resolution of a nagging doubt. A topic with no tangible proof but enough circumstantial evidence to be impossible to dismiss (and a media awash with hucksters, attention seekers and the kooky). A topic its still not safe to discuss generally in public without risk to reputation and possibly employment.

I dont think that 'disclosure' as a term is helpful. Its too vague. People group it to mean generally 2 things (disclosure of alien presence) or (disclosure of advanced tech).

These things need treating differently in discussion:

1) Disclosure of alien presence. -

The good- This would have a profound impact on humanity. It would reset our understanding of where we are and also provide a concrete demonstration of whats possible. It would encourage a new generation into science as it would be a challenge that the young would be exited by.

The bad - It would drive some existing religious believers into violent denial, break others, create new religions and probably new demagogues.

I personally think the good outweighs the bad on this one. We'd adapt. Its what we do.

The case for secrecy does not hold water.

2) Disclosure of direct contact and alien tech -

The good - free energy etc

The bad - free energy etc. Not being facetious. This one is tricky. What we need is enough advancement to curb our environmental vandalism but not too much. We do not have the maturity as a species to handle free energy. We have only survived the fission age by good luck and the fact that nuclear weapons are difficult to engineer. Theory is one thing. A publicly disclosed, easily engineered, free energy device would be the end of us in short order.

...be kind, i'm new here :-)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Because some people think that a boxes of sighting accounts made by people in the military will be anything different than all the sighting reports we already have. France diclosed everything and nothing really came of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What would change in your life?

Well, on purpose? Nothing, I would continue to live day to day as I always had,what would change that is what everyone else would that would affect my daily life, riots, marches etc.

Would some people quit their jobs, move locations or change religions or what?

I think that there would be a fair amount of people that would up heave their life for any number of irrational reasons, fear of attack, or disease or the other end of the spectrum hope that they will be enlightened by the aliens that are here and seek to get closer to where they are the most prevalent.

What difference would it make in your life if that happened let's say tomorrow?

I would probably have the day off as an announcement like that would surely close most if not all business for at least a day

Would all those with disease/illness's suddenly expect/demand a cure to be healed?

There would be probably a large contingent that would demand that aliens fix all of our problems for use as they would be technologically superior, IMO I think people should be just as ready if some of our problems (disease and such) is just as baffling to them as it is to us. Superior technology doesnt always mean superior intelligence. It is quite possible that a extra terrestrial civilization kinda just lucked into being able to leave the galaxy, or they could have been caught in an anomaly and be lost. Who knows really, but assuming they would have all the answers is a fools game.

Would people of the world approach the ET's and ask them if they know who God is or would they start worshiping the ET's suddenly?

I believe the clergy would be out in full force to convert them to their respective religions and demonize them if they don't as that has been the clergies stock and trade for centuries. People would start to worship them, hell people now worship aliens.

What would really take place in your opinion?

I think there would be a mild revolution of sorts if the government made a statement of disclosure, groups that aim to start unrest would seize upon the opportunity to escalate a volatile situation into a firestorm behind chants of " what else have they not told us". From there it could go either way, the people could rant and riot and perhaps it may help, but more often than not it would harm, or the government would get a tight reign on people getting out of control in order to stabilize the country and lessen negative impact.

Branching from these two are any number of situations that would be wholly fluid and dynamic, I could foresee a disclosure statement being a flashpoint for much much larger issues real fast and in a hurry. I think it would come down to cooler heads prevailing and leashing the zealots so to speak.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join