It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC1 Impact, weird stuff going on.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Firstly - yep I agree on the boxes 100%, secondly, relating to the obvious explosion, these are Jets and fuel, somewhere along the line (probably debunking theories) they have become nuclear weapons, they are not, nor are they any form of bomb, if the explosions around 15 storeys (180 feet) above are to do with the initial explosion then they would be part of the combustible shockwave which would have to travel horizontal, vertical, horizontal, in a door up a shaft out of a door whilst covering the vertical distance of 180 feet (roughly) times the 2 horizontal distances in under a second (the explosion begins exactly around impact), it cannot be down to leaked fuel unless Bush science applies and it defies gravity and heads upwards.

We do know that all but the top five news broadcasting companies were put of air, we do know that these top five are very much government orientated , we do know that the 1st impact WTC1 the North Tower was the absolute beginning of the horror that is 9/11, we do know that the independent news (the none government backing little guys) have now been put off air.

Some food for thought here regarding any clip from one of the top five that day wether it be from a chopper or the ground, why is it that quality of films released by complex and the best money can buy cameras, are of no better quality than random films released by the general public using $500 camcorders?.

/cheers

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

Wow, these excuses keep getting funnier by the day!

Ever hear of RF transmitters to set off explosions?

How do you suppose a shockwave formed in the building from a gravity
collapse?

You DO know how shockwaves form and what they are right???

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It would make alot of sense, the only thing is why would anyone do this and kill thousands of people? Money... Retaliation...

Conspiracies are all good, but when peoples families have been destroyed due to maybe a government act or terrorist attack, people don't want to know!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's kind of like when you put too much air in a baloon and it pops. Well , too much thick hot smoke in the building and it popped. Actually the windows popped out.
that's all.

as for who did it and why, how can anybody be certain,
but they did NOT need explosives to bring down that building. The jetcrash did just fine.

As for the other building, check seizemic activity and see how much earth movement they had to withstand.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Yes, very nice.

Also include the fact that the antenna sat on a 'hat truss' assembly,
( a matrix of steel beams angled and tied together) yet managed to fall FIRST. Nobody has been able to explain how the antenna fell before
the core.

Musta been some of those explosions cutting the core and hat truss for
that to happen.

Nice screen shots by the way.

If you were engineering the collapse, you would make dang sure that the tower fell into the building rather than down onto 12th Ave.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone whom replied from both sides, rather than spend a whole night replying to each post I will try and cover all questions and show some more stuff as requested by a few guys, but firstly a breakdown on what is a huge problem here, regarding evidence and the way it is dealt with.

Anyone whom investigates 9/11 does so as an independent investigation team or as an individual unit, unlike the government their resources are the bare minimum, they do not have the powers that any government research team are blessed with, nor the never ending financial backing funds.

Now, as is the norm with most cases when putting forward evidence, there are screams of `Prove it` from the other camp, there are at least 10 separate incidents here that would blow the case wide open if the appropriate papers were released when FOIA rights are brought into force, remember this you GL`s when screaming for evidence - Innocent men have nothing to hide.

Okay, I noticed earlier in one of the replies regarding news coverage a huge mistake and yet another huge pointer towards an inside job, being put down as yet another live feed broadcasting goof, some food for thought to those whom reply this sort of thing happens loads of times, it does not, what the B.B.C. broadcast that day and the way they done it, is the very 1st time a scenario like that has happened, let me elaborate......

Another small but significant piece of evidence, the B.B.C. report regarding WTC7 collapsing several minutes prematurely and cast aside as `They`re only human, it was an easy mistake to make, happens all the time`, Jane Standley carried on reading an incorrect report for just over 7 minutes, how can anyone not notice the tower standing behind her over this time?, how horribly wrong it would have been for them if the tower would have collapsed during her report.

Let`s look at the very simple process of a live news feed of which there are basically two ways of doing them.... On the spot ad libbing - making it up as you go along and explaining the event the best you can, whilst throwing in the general consensus of the local people etc - would be absolutely impossible to make such a gigantic mistake like that. The second way is via front line reports sent to a base station and relayed by an anchor...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afda87493b19.jpg[/atsimg]

So the link dies just 5 minutes before the event and we get the obligatory buck stops here feeble investigation, somewhere along a very short line the B.B.C. - N.Y. live broadcast crew were sent a bulletin by either their own front line team or another news company, if it were another news company then the B.B.C. would not have been the only newscasters broadcasting this story, an American company or a random country that had sent the data would definitely have broadcasted the same mistake simultaneously.

So that leaves the only other option, okay everyone had to stand three blocks away, the building was showing signs of collapse so that is understandable, a whole lot of commotion going on, panic, noise, it would be so easy to follow on after hearing someone say `WTC 7 has just collapsed` and relay the data back to base, easy to do, hold on, this is B.B.C.`s own on the spot crew there, they are news journalists through and through, where are their relative pictures and videos?, depicting the dust clouds and noise of collapse, and more importantly why was there no live from the scene anchors put on air?.

So we now have and justly so, a huge anomaly and it warrants an investigation on whom relayed the bulletin to the base crew, must be a name/names responsible for this, or shall we brush it aside and treat it like the average double entendre based goof that is the norm of news broadcasts goofs, whilst deliberately ignoring the fact of a horrendously incorrect live news feed that had lasted 7 plus minutes until the obligatory link loss, then boom 5 minutes after WTC7 done it`s thing.

Once again 9/11 brakes a record, google world news broadcasts although completely wrong are still aired for 7 minutes, I could not find one anywhere near the calibre of this one, `it was a common mistake, nothing to see here, happens all the time they say`, got news for you all.. No it does not.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter
It would make alot of sense, the only thing is why would anyone do this and kill thousands of people? Money... Retaliation...

Conspiracies are all good, but when peoples families have been destroyed due to maybe a government act or terrorist attack, people don't want to know!

Think of an ulterior motive, do a little research on the stock market, short options, derivatives, the governments portfolio and vested interest on a stock that absolutely loves an erratic market, food for thought - When the market re-opened after 9/11 in the 1st few weeks of trading over 80 trillion dollars were made by international derivatives.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

News people and companies are never always right. They also make many mistakes and report misinfo on accident, when the information is still preliminary and the events are unfolding as they are on.

Case in point: Hurricane Katrina coverage and the events at the Superdome. As I recall, news media across the board were reporting rescue helicopters under constant fire from the ground, mass rape squads marauding about the Superdome raping all in their paths, murders and killings, bodies stacked like cordwood in and around the Superdome. Sounded like a warzone. What happened a few days later? Oh, sorry, there were no rape squads, or mass murders, or helicopters getting shot at. Was there any apology or retraction? nope. Did they all pat themselves on their backs during the awards for best reporting during a natural disaster? oh yes.

Media isnt what it used to be. Now they all run like a pack. All parrot the same thing, no matter the source, if its credible or not. Recall during 9/11, reports of bombs and explosions at the Capitol Building? Were there any? nope. Another plane hitting the WTC7? Nope. Didnt happen either. And yet in those first few hours there were reports of many things going around, many based on facts, others rumors, speculations, etc. The media is not all knowing and perfect.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The smoke coming out of a window (or windows) above the impact point is not due to explosives. It is simply smoke from the fireball created by the plane entering the North Tower and exploding that was forced by the rush of hot air through gaps in upper floors created by this explosion and then expelled from open windows.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A few new guys (welcome on board by the way), have asked about other such unexplained evidence etc, rather than start new threads etc, I personally think now would be a good time to start posting those that give the average debunker sleepless nights

Okay, on to picture two which I claim has been edited, simple points 1st - incorrect date, contrast adjustment in frame 2, frame 2 has been cropped and moved to the right around 5mm, look at the top right and left hand corners of frame two notice the small brownish embellishments?, now imagine some sort of circular object has been placed over this frame, the two brown parts are outside of the diameter.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d83feee095d.jpg[/atsimg]

Okay the more technical arithmetic some are struggling to come to turns with, again I will simplify matters as best I can - 5 frames, each frame has a time stamp, we will concentrate on the time with an emphasis on the SECONDS part..

Frame 1 = 17:37:19
Frame 2 = 17:37:19
Frame 3 = 17:37:21
Frame 4 = 17:37:22
Frame 5 = 17:37:23

Question - What should the time stamp read in Frame 2? - Answer 17:37:20

Frame 2 is clearly not the same frame as Frame 1, as Frame 2 has impact at bottom right hand corner and an explosion caused by an invisible force of some kind.

These frames show absolutely no signs whatsoever of a huge plane hitting anything, CCTV frames they may only be, but correct me if i`m wrong CCTV has justifiably been used in more than one court case to find a defendant guilty, we have basic camcorders capturing both impacts over at the WTC in fact impact two the South Tower by the bucketfuls, all can be freeze framed to show the jet frame by frame yet here we capture the explosion and completely avoid capturing what caused it.

Amazing.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

When you just give a very intricate report on something including evacuating the place, getting it horribly wrong, then only 5 minutes later exactly as described earlier happens, like I say this has never happened before, not once, also the B.B.C. is the largest gatherer of news in the world, it has archives of every single major news story from when it started broadcasting (early 1950`s).

However if you ask for the archived reel of this incidence you will be disappointed - they lost it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
The smoke coming out of a window (or windows) above the impact point is not due to explosives. It is simply smoke from the fireball created by the plane entering the North Tower and exploding that was forced by the rush of hot air through gaps in upper floors created by this explosion and then expelled from open windows.

Why would part of the explosion travel over 180 feet to release it`s energy and not follow the set pattern shown by actual plane explosion, there are roughly 15 storeys between impact and the release of the other explosion are you saying the floors on every single storey were damaged?.

An explosion will find the easiest route to expel itself just like electricity does, along the floor - through a door - up a shaft - out of a door, does not sound an easy route, unless of course all 15 storeys of floors were damaged, this is a basic fuel explosion not some high explosive content military grade explosive.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by Seventh

News people and companies are never always right. They also make many mistakes and report misinfo on accident, when the information is still preliminary and the events are unfolding as they are on.

Can you provide any examples of such a reputable news organization getting anything so completely wrong?

Case in point: Hurricane Katrina coverage and the events at the Superdome. As I recall, news media across the board were reporting rescue helicopters under constant fire from the ground, mass rape squads marauding about the Superdome raping all in their paths, murders and killings, bodies stacked like cordwood in and around the Superdome. Sounded like a warzone. What happened a few days later? Oh, sorry, there were no rape squads, or mass murders, or helicopters getting shot at. Was there any apology or retraction? nope. Did they all pat themselves on their backs during the awards for best reporting during a natural disaster? oh yes.

The BBC reported that? Can you help me out here, I must have missed all that. I remember hearing this stuff on talk radio and one local news channel but not from the major networks and not from BBC.

Media isnt what it used to be. Now they all run like a pack. All parrot the same thing, no matter the source, if its credible or not.

Whoa whoa whoa here. Ok, let me see if I am following you so far. The reason that the BBC and ONLY THE BBC made this error is because all of the media run together like a pack? Where was the rest of the pack on this one?

Recall during 9/11, reports of bombs and explosions at the Capitol Building? Were there any? nope. Another plane hitting the WTC7? Nope. Didnt happen either. And yet in those first few hours there were reports of many things going around, many based on facts, others rumors, speculations, etc. The media is not all knowing and perfect.

Funny, I do not remember hearing any of these. Perhaps you get the news in wackynesland where everyone runs together to get the same story that only one of the actually reports but can be called a simple error because, afterall they all do and did it, just not ever before or in this instance either.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I believe the top-right thing is a radio communications room/box. I'd recommend looking at some different photos from before the crash to see if that is what it is.

I've studied the 9/11 photos and videos for hundreds of hours and while there are a lot of strange things going on there are also a lot of possible explanations that are quite reasonable.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I totally agree that it was all a set up, but i was thinking, so what now yes a lot of people belief it was all a set up by our own government, but what are we gonna do about it? or what can we do about it? This is a crime our government did to us loyal Americans, a VERY BIG CRIME which should not go unpunished. I'm just wandering WHAT CAN WE DO?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So, the focus is on the little explosion near the top of the north face of the building at about the center?

Well, couldn't that puff be coming from a ventilation duct caused by the massive explosion just a few stories below?

Has anyone identified the locations of all the intake/exhaust ventilation points on the exterior of the WTC towers?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hello all,

If anyone is not sure if there were explosives in the buildings, this is a good clip to watch:

www.youtube.com...

You have to ask yourself, if there were explosives planted in the buildings, that would mean this 'event' was pre-planned, then you have to look at, 'who had access to these buildings'.......

O' look, George dubya's little brother, Neil Bush...

His company was in charge of securities for the World Trade Center complex... how convenient...

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d83feee095d.jpg[/atsimg]

Just curious, why is it dated 12th September, not 11th? And why is the time at 5 in the afternoon, not in the morning when it actually happened. What’s the official reason given for the wrong dates and time on the camera?

Cheers,

Mikey

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

That`s the time the F.B.I. analysed them bud, I don`t think frame two could be any more obvious of being edited though

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
Hello all,

If anyone is not sure if there were explosives in the buildings, this is a good clip to watch:

www.youtube.com...

You have to ask yourself, if there were explosives planted in the buildings, that would mean this 'event' was pre-planned, then you have to look at, 'who had access to these buildings'.......

O' look, George dubya's little brother, Neil Bush...

His company was in charge of securities for the World Trade Center complex... how convenient...

PEACE and LOVE..

Bush had left that company before 9/11, but yes, in his time there would have been a great chance to wire the buildings, there`s loads of proof of explosions, the first responders that the N.Y. Times done a huge covering on gives each ones testimony, plus check the seismograph readings out, especially the two huge explosions registering 2.1 and 2.3 on the richter scale (equivalent to 80,000 lbs of sodium nitrate being exploded beneath ground) a few seconds before each collapse

A very recent analogy of the seismic data....

www.journalof911studies.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join