It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC1 Impact, weird stuff going on.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
star and flag, i wonder how many experts, non experts and eye witnesses, and people who can use their ears in hearing multiple explosions before/after collisions it gonna take for some more honesty and forthrightness from governments re situations like this.

the london 7/7 wasn't much different either, when you look deeply.

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Regarding the opening post:

Does anybody understand the implementation of the fact that the area where that smoke is forced out belongs to the two top mechanical floors, which is one of the three dark bands you see on each WTC Tower.
And those had no windows, they had open panels or louvers to the air.
Heavy equipment and heating and air conditioning equipment was situated in all those double floors. Their bottoms were extra reinforced heavy concrete slabs, much thicker than the other floors, since they had to carry all that extra weight.

Take also into consideration that there are two visible smoke ejections, one compact one at the top-face where the plane entered, above the forming impact cloud, and a much broader one at the top-face to the left. And that contradicts an explanation such as a puff of smoke expelled from an air duct ventilation pipe or from an open elevator door.

That would be a very thin stream of smoke from a ventilation outlet, much thinner than we see at the plane-face, or a very broad, thinly spread smoke stream when the smoke would originate from an open elevator door.

Did anyone contemplating such explanations ever wondered where the elevator in question would be, in that case?
If it were in between the impact and the mechanical floor, that door would be firmly closed.
If the elevator would be at the Windows to the World restaurant area, why would any smoke be forced out an also closed door?
And if smoke would emanate from an open door, it would NOT stay focused as a thin stream and finally, after circling around all kinds of mechanical devices, blow out as an explosion cloud from the open panels in the outer wall.

One thing is clear, the smoke starts to form 1 second or more after the first impact smoke rises up.

For much clearer seismic proof of misconduct during 9/11, see my thesis in the Study of 911 board, which is linked to in here :
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and follow all the ATS thread links to efforts made especially by that wolf pack crowd from the Randy forums, who tried to confront me on my WTC 7 thesis.
They never succeeded, and they became especially quiet after NIST them selfs published their final WTC 7 report, where they even more solidified my WTC 7 thesis by holding on to their original Cianca WTC 7 penthouse roof dent photo time stamp, which proved with no doubt possible that my thesis was and still is right.
And I proved at that early time already that WTC 1 and 2 also had preceding energy burst peaks in their seismic records. Before any visible sign of collapse in any compared videos.

I endorse any effort made by anyone to lay the seismic evidence from 9/11 beneath the photographic evidence, like I did already many years ago.

I applaud the effort made in this PDF by MacQueen:
www.journalof911studies.com...

but it is damn obvious that all that can be concentrated in one simple conclusion:
How on earth can scientists at NIST come up with the utterly stupid notion that seismic records from the WTC Towers would start only when the first debris hit the ground.

If you look at the "Firefighter" video from the PDF, it is damn clear that when the first outer panels start hitting the ground, that at least half of the building has already thundered through the former top half and gaining more impact force every next split second.
So that massive destructive motion would not move the soil?
RIDICULOUS !

So NIST desperately hopes nobody will confront them on such utter stupidity?

The soil started shaking when the collapse started, when the top began to tilt. And did not stop shaking till the last debris came to rest on the ground.
The seismic records from 9/11 combined with the photographic evidence are the sole crystal clear, damning evidence of foul play before, during and after 9/11.

In fact, the sober response to my simple and clear evidence of hiding basic facts from the public by two investigating government institutions; NIST and LDEO, made it clear to me that for the majority of the US populace it is too late to stop these devils.
However sad it sounds, most of you missed the signs of the times, and are now living in a mob-ruled country. A mob consisting of bankers, conglomerate owners and their public lackeys, those pesky politicians you keep voting into power. Mob law rules you.

Get rid of them all, with all means possible and at any effort possible.

And tame that ridiculous strong army of yours, its the root of all evil nowadays, and you ill informed patriots out there are still feeding it with your livestock, your own offspring.
How can you still believe their massive LIES?

[edit on 30/8/09 by LaBTop]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Hi Lab, did you mean "Implication" in your post? as to the "puff " I mentioned in my post, I should really have said an outpouring of material, dust, debris, and possibly smoke too. The collision itself was also an explosion of sorts, with all kinds of "stuff" going on who knows, maybe a temporary vacuum even with its implications.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I`m with you all the way on the seismic data evidence bud, i`ve tried a few times here to open more peoples eyes to it, the 2 initial impacts are preceded by data registering on seismographs 14 and 17 seconds respectively, there is no data from the Pentagon where the impact was nearly ground level and against solid construction, the towers where hit 800 feet plus above ground level and are two giant shock absorbers, the 1st data recorded from there were not plane impacts, the proof is there including the accurate to within 2 thousands of a second time stamps.

Will look at your work more intensely later

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

For the love of God I cannot see why 7/7 London does not have it`s own forum, or at the very least - linked directly to this one.

1). Four terrorist cells.

2). Simultaneous war games going on in the background depicting exactly what is happening live.

3). Muslim patsies.

4). Government induced news broadcaster calling the shots.

5). Huge discrepancies with the whole event including 4 none dead supposed suicide terrorists (3 were shot dead by police marksman a long way from the scene).

Ring any bells?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Hi Skadi,

There are phone calls that were recorded from people that were trapped in the buildings. Here's one...

www.youtube.com...

This is a phone call from CeeCee Lyles, a flight attendant who was on, 'the supposed' flight 93.

Listen carefully.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know what they did with you CeeCee but I will never forget you.

PEACE and LOVE...

Thank you. I have heard both recording yes, I am familiar with them. They weren't quite what i was looking for. Cee-Cee was on flight 93, and Mr. Cosgrove (may he rest in peace, and may his wife and loved ones find it) was in the South Tower, the call being made before the collapse.

What I am looking for is calls or information from people who were in the first tower, where we are seeing the strange cloud of dark grey dust, on those floors or near them. it looks like it is covering a few floors, from maybe about floor 106 on up, so I'm looking for any reports or testimony from people who were located there, after the first plane struck.

That way, we could find out if there were any explosions reported, or what was observed. Since those floors were above the impact zone, you would still have most people there still alive,, and maybe some made phone calls.

If we did, we would be that much closer to figuring out what the nature of explosive cloud in question was.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
5). Huge discrepancies with the whole event including 4 none dead supposed suicide terrorists (3 were shot dead by police marksman a long way from the scene).

Oh come on, they identified the terrorists by DNA so they know who they were. They said who they were. When men who looked like them showed up, it turns out the hijackers stole their identities. I am still trying to figure out how they stole their DNA too.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by Seventh

Oh come on, they identified the terrorists by DNA so they know who they were. They said who they were. When men who looked like them showed up, it turns out the hijackers stole their identities. I am still trying to figure out how they stole their DNA too.

Yeah i`m still working on that one
, gotta love the way one of the patsies was missed by a CCTV camera so they just copy and pasted him into the shot

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I'll try again, your post has pictures which contain 15 Arrows,
1, in the first frame is pointing at the aeroplane itself..run the vid!
1, is pointing at the transit of fuel/ fire through the building.
7, are pointing at equipment on the roof...clearly seen.
6, are pointing at the "puff" directly above the point of impact, which is the the only debatable thing in your thread.
So where do you want to go now? leave 7/7 out of it for now this thread is about 9/11.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by Seventh

I'll try again, your post has pictures which contain 15 Arrows,
1, in the first frame is pointing at the aeroplane itself..run the vid!
1, is pointing at the transit of fuel/ fire through the building.
7, are pointing at equipment on the roof...clearly seen.
6, are pointing at the "puff" directly above the point of impact, which is the the only debatable thing in your thread.
So where do you want to go now? leave 7/7 out of it for now this thread is about 9/11.

As stated in many posts previously the "puff", all the other anomalies have been cleared up.

1). As clearly stated.

2). If you had cared to read the replies.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Songwriter

Meant to put this link in my earlier reply to you regarding the stock market, but it`s to late to edit post now, but anyway some more food for thought with that angle bud....

www.insidescience.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I did read all the other posts, did you? which basically leave nothing left for your thread, That is my point, although initially your thread was made without comment which is good, as soon as someone offers alternatives you went into the "do your research" syndrome, that's not good, a bit like watching Fox news really.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Amazing... you can see the flash of the two charges detonating right @ 7:50 then a puff of smoke... They almost look timed... bang-bang... right to left.

Nice post.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by Seventh

I did read all the other posts, did you? which basically leave nothing left for your thread, That is my point, although initially your thread was made without comment which is good, as soon as someone offers alternatives you went into the "do your research" syndrome, that's not good, a bit like watching Fox news really.

If we all do a little thinking and research especially more so with WTC1, we can come to some sort of conclusion.....

1). Most of the people in these towers are business men/woman 70% of business people in 2001 carried mobile phones.

2). It`s estimated that 1,946, of the 3000 plus that died that day were located at or above impact levels.

3). 1364 of them had mobile phones.

4). There were allegedly 1,613 phone calls made to emergency services from the towers.

5). Only a handful rang loved ones.

6). We all remember the few people seen at the gaping hole in the South Tower, not many people.

7). It was estimated that everyone around and above the impact zone in the North Tower were killed, bar this one woman and a few others...

thewebfairy.com...

8). The alleged reports of 1613 phone calls to emergency services paint one picture, the amount of calls sent to loved ones and lack of people seen at and above impact zones paints another.

9). It is deemed and proved that roof top rescues were prohibited for no other apparent reason than dead men tell no tales.

10). Would it not be the case also - If a country has no qualms about killing it`s own then killing those whom could tell the truth, were killed with the aid of something (gas etc) as soon as the Jets hit.

11). The bulbous puff like expulsion could well be such a device.

There were windows everywhere and 1613 phone calls made, we saw (and God bless their souls) several jump to their deaths, and a few alive in the impact zone in WTC1, a handful in the impact zone at WTC2, where were the rest?.

I see any explosions above the impact zone as removing evidence of guilt.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Seventh]

[edit on 30-8-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

In North Tower Floors 106-107 was the Windows on World restaurant -
it was hosting a breakfest meeting that morning

Several phone calls were received from restuarant manager Christine
Oleander

www.usatoday.com...

Nobody survived in North Tower above 92 th floor - only evidence have
is few cryptic phone calls

92nd floor
Damian Meehan called his brother from the 92nd floor, "It's really bad here-- the elevators are gone." His brother urged him to go to the office entrance and see if there was smoke there. When Damian put the phone down, his brother could hear the commotion but not panic. Damian returned after a few minutes and said that the "front entrance was filled with smoke". His brother urged him to "get to the stairs, see where the smoke is coming from, go the other way." Damian said "We've go to go" or "We're going." But all the stairwells were blocked at that floor. He and the other 69 people on the floor were stuck and could not evacuate. (but one was open on 91st floor)[2][3]

106th floor
Garth Feeney was at the Risk Waters conference at Windows on the World. He phoned his mother after Flight 11 hit, and explained "The floor was filled with very dense smoke. Feeney and 70 other people had been ushered into a corner of the building where there was less smoke. He said he wasn't sure he would make it out of the building."

Long article from NY Times - contains many quotes from trapped individuals

www.nytimes.com...

Among the dead were ny neighbors two sons who worked at Cantor Fitzgerald

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Originally posted by thedman

www.usatoday.com...

I must thank you for this link, it`s something I have been looking for.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

9). It is deemed and proved that roof top rescues were prohibited for no other apparent reason than dead men tell no tales.

10). Would it not be the case also - If a country has no qualms about killing it`s own then killing those whom could tell the truth, were killed with the aid of something (gas etc) as soon as the Jets hit.

More sick theories from a sick whacko

The FDNY helicopters circled the roof and attempted to land to check
conditions. Roof of North Tower is covered with antenna from everything
from broadcast stations to microwave and cellphonein addition to HVAC
equipment. Heat and smoke prevented helicopters from approaching building to land. Doors to roof were locked to keep daredevils and suicides
away.

You are saying that helicopters were not to land in order to insure
that everyone died?

You then contend that the survivors were gassed!

Sick stuff from one sicko...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

In North Tower Floors 106-107 was the Windows on World restaurant -
it was hosting a breakfest meeting that morning

Several phone calls were received from restuarant manager Christine
Oleander

www.usatoday.com...

Nobody survived in North Tower above 92 th floor - only evidence have
is few cryptic phone calls

92nd floor
Damian Meehan called his brother from the 92nd floor, "It's really bad here-- the elevators are gone." His brother urged him to go to the office entrance and see if there was smoke there. When Damian put the phone down, his brother could hear the commotion but not panic. Damian returned after a few minutes and said that the "front entrance was filled with smoke". His brother urged him to "get to the stairs, see where the smoke is coming from, go the other way." Damian said "We've go to go" or "We're going." But all the stairwells were blocked at that floor. He and the other 69 people on the floor were stuck and could not evacuate. (but one was open on 91st floor)[2][3]

106th floor
Garth Feeney was at the Risk Waters conference at Windows on the World. He phoned his mother after Flight 11 hit, and explained "The floor was filled with very dense smoke. Feeney and 70 other people had been ushered into a corner of the building where there was less smoke. He said he wasn't sure he would make it out of the building."

Long article from NY Times - contains many quotes from trapped individuals

www.nytimes.com...

Among the dead were ny neighbors two sons who worked at Cantor Fitzgerald

Yes! A star for you, I'd give you more. This is exactly what I was interested in: Windows on the World and employees that were in there.

They are obviously trapped and trying to get away from the huge amounts of smoke. One thing that interested me was that Christine mentioned that people from floor 107 were down with them, because the smoke and heat on 107 was unbearable. I would have thought moving to a higher floor, further from the crash, would mean less smoke. Unsure if this is something significant. Just interesting to note, for the time being.

Other than that, none of the victims calls mention anything that might be linked to the strange grey cloud. Only the normal, sometimes panicked pleas to get help, or for advice on what to do. All of which are exactly what you would expect from people trapped like that.

I am sorry to hear you knew two people who perished. After listening to and reading the transcripts of the people trapped in the towers, it must be a very bitter thing to think about.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

More sick theories from a sick whacko The FDNY helicopters circled the roof and attempted to land to check conditions. Roof of North Tower is covered with antenna from everything from broadcast stations to microwave and cellphonein addition to HVAC equipment. Heat and smoke prevented helicopters from approaching building to land. Doors to roof were locked to keep daredevils and suicides away. You are saying that helicopters were not to land in order to insure that everyone died? You then contend that the survivors were gassed! Sick stuff from one sicko...

I have tried to be civil with you I really have, it wasn`t me that locked the doors that day remember that, turn that pent up anger against the people who done this.

Again, tell me why no rooftop rescues, the choppers where there, conditions were not the best, this guy... Greg Semendinger - Read what he said, then just for once think about what I write, instead of thinking i`m a sick whacko, ROOFTOP RESCUES WERE AN OPTION - plain and simple, who`s plan was it to keep the doors locked? Truthers or your precious government?.

portland.indymedia.org...

EDIT: P.S.

P.S.

The doors were locked by a central locking system in the 22nd storey, this was damaged by falling debris (when they were obviously dangling it out of a window) internal damage done by external debris.

No emergency release system?, damaged by falling debris?, draw your own conclusions.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

In high raise buildings have to contend with the "stack effect" where
stairs, elevator shafts and utility conduits act as chimney to funnel
heat and smoke upward. Because they are hotter than the surroundings
the smoke (and gases produced by fire) will rise to top then begin to bank
down.

In a modern high-rise building with a well-sealed envelope, the stack effect can create significant pressure differences that must be given design consideration and may need to be addressed with mechanical ventilation. Stairwells, shafts, elevators, and the like, tend to contribute to the stack effect, whereas interior partitions, floors, and fire separations can mitigate it. Especially in case of fire, the stack effect needs to be controlled to prevent the spread of smoke.

en.wikipedia.org...

The most well known case is that of MGM Grand Hotel (Las Vegas) in 1980

Fire in ground floor restaurant generated large amount of toxic smoke
which rose through building - smoke hit top floors then began to
bank down in building. Most of the victims were found in rooms/stairs
on upper floors, killed by toxic fumes (carbon monoxide) from fire below

en.wikipedia.org...

The floors at top (108-109) of WTC were for mechanical operations

Of the 110 stories, eight were set aside for technical services in mechanical floors Level B5/B6 (floors 7/8, 41/42, 75/76, and 108/109), which are four two-floor areas evenly spaced up the building

In North Tower - 110th floor housed radio/television transmitters for
the roof top antenna.

The 110th floor of 1 World Trade Center (the North Tower) housed commercial and public service radio & television transmission equipment. The roof of 1 WTC contained a vast array of transmission antennas including the 360 ft (approx 110m) center antenna mast rebuilt in 1999 by Dielectric Inc. to accommodate DTV. The center mast contained the television signals for almost all NYC television broadcasters: WCBS-TV 2, WNBC-TV 4, WNYW 5, WABC-TV 7, WWOR-TV 9 Secaucus, WPIX 11, WNET 13 Newark, WPXN-TV 31 and WNJU 47. It also had four NYC FM broadcasters: WPAT-FM 93.1, WNYC 93.9, WKCR 89.9, and WKTU 103.5. Access to the roof was controlled from the WTC Operations Control Center (OCC) located in the B1 level of 2 WTC.

Hope this helps....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join