It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Majestic Energies*[ Unlocking the secrets of energy work, The Kundalini, and Psychic Phenomena]*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oh very cool thread!

I'm always looking to get my hands on more spiritual knowledge wherever I can.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
One of my personal experiences was this huge vibration, almost like rapid shaking going up all of my chakras in my back, a powerful movement of energy. It was awesome!!!!

As a teenager, before I even know what Kundalini was, I had the experiences so strongly that my body would jolt up so far it almost hit the ceiling. It freaked everyone out, but the state I was in around that time was awesome...vivid...beautiful...vast. Never had it that strongly ever since.

Then random things like seeing sparkles and rainbow effects in my waking state. Not to mention the mental clarity,AWARENESS, and the abundance of syncronicities.

Yes. Once you know it, you never ever ever ever ever ever wanna settle for less

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Very good and important topic OP, stars from me.

Great to see someone putting some efforts into this very important topic which a lot of people should get more aware about.

Not only is it important because it can help you understand and resolve problems and experiences in your life, whether of a physical, mental or spiritual sort, but also because it is of great importance for true spiritual development to understand your energy body and how it works within you.

I would like to recommend the book Energy Work by Robert Bruce to everyone interested in this topic and related ones such as healing, spiritual development, astral projection etc. This can be found at his website at www.AstralDynamics.com... and he also got lots of tutorials and other free material on the subject there (and related subjects).

Good work OP, keep it up!

Blessings and love,
-Maggador

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
There are also some very effective breathing techniques in Kundalini yoga. One of the shallow breathing techniques brings my energy level up so high I don't know what to do with it sometimes. Maybe there is a video of some of the Kundalini breathing techniques someone can post. I'll look also.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You said :
reply to post by visible_villain

Interesting. Can you explain a little more?

Sure.

The graphics, in top-down order represent the 'inner', 'outer', and 'secret' aspects of the teachings.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yes this is an excellent brief description -- I especially like the red as outer energy and blue as inner energy. The red energy from below is "electrochemical" while the blue is electromagnetic.

John Chang is definitely the real deal and there's a couple longer videos of him posted at mind-energy.net...

I have several articles online as I took classes from someone like John Chang -- qigong master chunyi Lin who heals patients from the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic. He teaches and heals through his springforestqigong.com...

the easiest practice and the foundation is called the "small universe" or "microcosmic orbit" -- it is taught as part of Yogananda's lineage as well. My discovery is that this is based on music harmonics -- complementary opposites resonate ultrasound to ionize the electrochemical energy into electromagnetic fields.

I have lots of articles online about "psychic music" and the "biomusic conspiracy" is at viewzone.com... there's more links at mondopsicotronico.com... and my blog is naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com...

I developed the ambrosia -- it's electrolysis of the oxygen and hydrogen in the atmosphere through electromagnetic fields in the third eye -- water then flows down from the brain into the belly. Also the top of the skull gets soft and the energy centers in the hands and feet breathe -- pulsate -- with electromagnetic energy so that breathing air becomes not really necessary. then a spacetime vortex spins around you -- the room spins around you. At this point you have telepathy, telekinesis and precognition and you are not hungry nor thirsty. I healed my mom of a serious illness at this point -- after I went 8 days on only half a glass of water. This is called "bigu" and is practiced by Yan Xin's students -- Yan Xin has been tested by Harvard doctors and has proven to heal cancer at Harvard, as detailed online.

I recommend starting with the Level 1 springforestqigong.com... "small universe" excercise done just by sitting in a chair. The book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" trans. by Charles Luk details how the small universe practice goes to create a new physical body.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Thank you for the video. I teared up around the chest chakra, and could feel the energies flowing throughout my body while listening to the singing. At certain point I could feel the build up of energies then the great release and I feel so much lighter and happier already!

Much appreciation. I've always felt a connection to this topic and every time I read about it or do even minor energy work, or just think about my chakras and the energy flow inside of me, I get goosebumps and feel exhilarated!

Thank you Phi for the incredibly informative thread! Star and flag, I'm so happy there are people out there who could pile the information together and give personal techniques as well, so helpful! I've been trying for years to astral project as well ,but lack the time and usually the energy to practice, as I am usually dead tired from daily life.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

That's amazing that you got to work with someone of that stature! Lucky you!

I love this subject and everything about energy work and the astral realms. If only there was an easy way to get into school for this. Haha.

I wish to take classes and to gain my own personal enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
his knowledge can also be funneled through the fo'head for acid takers. reboot.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
The graphics, in top-down order represent the 'inner', 'outer', and 'secret' aspects of the teachings.

Hope this helps.

Yes that helps alot. Very interesting thanks. Funny how two images caught my attention in a thread of hundreds of words.

I had not realized there were female Buddhas!!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Hope this helps.

Yes that helps alot. Very interesting thanks. Funny how two images caught my attention in a thread of hundreds of words.

I had not realized there were female Buddhas!!

Yes - 'male' and 'female' both, each representing ( at this level of 'manifestation' ) corresponding aspects of that 'certain something' from which all of this 'originates' ...

Similarly, I myself was kind of flabbergasted when I first learned that some 'demons' can even be 'buddhas' - each doing their own part in the roles of 'teachers' in this 'grand illusion' called the 'phenomenal universe', a 'magic show' put on by the buddha for the sole purpose of the [spiritual] 'development' of 'living beings' ...

But Vajrayogini ( VY ) 'trumps' EVERYBODY !

She is particularly associated with 'transmutation' of 'negativity'.

A core aspect of her yogas is the 'raising' of the 'inner heat', or 'tummo' as it is known in the Tibetan.

She is also sometimes known as the 'Narodakini' after Naropa who transmitted her lineage to Marpa the translator, the teacher of Milarepa, who's own 'heart student' Gampopa was the founder of the Kagu sect ...

For those interested, see the Six Yogas of Naropa.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yes - 'male' and 'female' both, each representing ( at this level of 'manifestation' ) corresponding aspects of that 'certain something' from which all of this 'originates' ...

Similarly, I myself was kind of flabbergasted when I first learned that some 'demons' can even be 'buddhas' - each doing their own part in the roles of 'teachers' in this 'grand illusion' called the 'phenomenal universe', a 'magic show' put on by the buddha for the sole purpose of the [spiritual] 'development' of 'living beings' ...

But Vajrayogini ( VY ) 'trumps' EVERYBODY !

She is particularly associated with 'transmutation' of 'negativity'.

A core aspect of her yogas is the 'raising' of the 'inner heat', or 'tummo' as it is known in the Tibetan.

She is also sometimes known as the 'Narodakini' after Naropa who transmitted her lineage to Marpa the translator, the teacher of Milarepa, who's own 'heart student' Gampopa was the founder of the Kagu sect ...

For those interested, see the Six Yogas of Naropa.

Thank you so much. I think your post above is of importantance for me and if you dont mind I will U2U you regarding this. Coincidences do not happen, everything happens for a reason including you posting those images and me seeing them.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I have experienced some of these ( mostly the first few and some of the otherss ) but i never got any of the negative ones.

proper energy work can avoid all the negative symptoms.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by berrygurrl

These are not symptoms of Kundalini energy but symptoms of the egos resistance against it.

2 cents from an experiencer.

great point
my views exactly. Kundalini isnt a negative unless you make it such.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
I find that 'ego' description quite limiting. Yes the ego is part of the problem, but it is only part. Emotional blockages is what I would call it. This is a closer description, yet I still don't think it covers the blockages issue. Belief systems and mental states can also be forms of blockages.

This is also true, it is important to not have fear and ontop of that have clear energy pathways, using the tips in this guide can help clear out energy blockages and full unleash the awesome power of the Kundalini.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

gret add thank you
i feel like you have much to share. Personally i would love to pick at your brain.

please feel free to add more info here, im very interested in what you have to say.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I have a question...Once I have focused each chakra with light and "activated" them, my whole body is filled with hot energy and it seems as if there is a veil over my ears where sound is kinda "muffled" all of a sudden...Is that when I can astral project? For some reason I never know when its the right time...

And another question:
I always hear the "buzzing bee" noise a few hours after my meditation when I lay down to go to sleep and not when i'm meditating...Why do you think that is?

Thanks for this valuable information, deep chakra meditation has been a regular part of my life for a few months now (every day after work), It's quite phenomenal what we are really capable of!!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
reply to post by phi1618

I have a question...Once I have focused each chakra with light and "activated" them, my whole body is filled with hot energy and it seems as if there is a veil over my ears where sound is kinda "muffled" all of a sudden...Is that when I can astral project? For some reason I never know when its the right time...

And another question:
I always hear the "buzzing bee" noise a few hours after my meditation when I lay down to go to sleep and not when i'm meditating...Why do you think that is?

Thanks for this valuable information, deep chakra meditation has been a regular part of my life for a few months now (every day after work), It's quite phenomenal what we are really capable of!!

Yes once you have opened your chakras it become much easier to project, once this is done you can focus on ptojection if that is your goal.

The Buzzing can be a direct cause of energy work, i believe it has to do with subtle energy within the body. There could be other causes since this is normally experienced during meditation.

hope that helped good luck

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'd like to suggest Jonathon Goldman's Chakra Chants CD.

www.youtube.com...

Very powerful stuff, IMO, no matter what your beliefs.

I'm conflicted about the chakra stuff. I almost feel like it could be a sideroad to where I want to go, for me personally. I don't want to focus on it too much. I'm into just letting it be. I've been meditating for 20+ years now and I've had some amazing experiences. Sometimes I get hung up on seeing this or that and then I realize it is an obstacle in it's very ability to delight me.

I think though, if you guys are into this stuff, you might like the tracks off that CD. (I'm not affiliated in any way, I just find that he's effective in what he's trying to do.)

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Thanks for sharing, energy work itself has limitless applications in its scope and depth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join