It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Majestic Energies*[ Unlocking the secrets of energy work, The Kundalini, and Psychic Phenomena]*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
Can you add a section into this guide about Kundalini 'syndrome' and Kundalini/Chakra blockages? I have had issues with this in the past and still do to some degree. I have personally stopped my Kundalini from rising all the way because I do not want to induce more energy into the area where blockages are.

I found your meditation technique for opening the Chakras is very similar to mine with some welcome differences. The bubble technique for releasing physical reality issues looks like a great technique. I use something similar. I visualize a chest with a lid containing the same things. My visualizations for the energy flowing from below and above into the Chakras is very similar to yours. I can verify that this is very effective for anyone else willing to try it.

Anyone here that proclaims this information has been covered already is mistaken. Yes, the core information is similar. However, the techniques vary a great deal and this is where the importance lies. It is also a great benefit to have a guide such as this instead of relaying fragmented information post by post.

All things happen in due time. The time is right for this guide and the information to be given once again.

I humbly ask those who don't feel this is positive and those who feel it is 'demonic' to not taint the thread with negativity. These techniques are older than many 'popular' religions out there. Lets keep the positive energies of learning and cooperation in synchronous motion by creative and constructive posts. Thanks you to all.

i cannot edit this thread, however in future threads i will include a small section to address this concern people have.

that for the suggestion !

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
do not open up your chakra's if you dont know how to close them properly!

you will make yourself seriously ill

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
do not open your chakras if you do not know how to close them????

you could become seriously ill???

search the forums

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wes_dublin
do not open up your chakra's if you dont know how to close them properly!

you will make yourself seriously ill

That is covered in the thread, however to my experience even if you do not close them you will not become ill.

however i recommend closing them.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618

Originally posted by kaskade
reply to post by phi1618

I have a question. I remember reading a thread on here (cant find it sorry) where he said that, he found a part in his mouth. That a teacher taught him a place to "STIMULATE" in his mouth, that opened up his chakara almost instantly. In your diagram of point A and B. It looks as if point B is either;
the MOUTH or the throat. are they in any way related?

Its interesting in some meditations i hum the phrase
om mani padme hum
and i have gotten into deeper meditations faster, and more "internal" humming them. Also the 3rd eye seems to start reverbitating threw out my skull giving a sort of "happy" feeling"

sounds like your referring to the khechari mudra which involves placing the tongue behind the palate. Its one of the more obscure mundras and is often overlooked by practitioners. It is said to be the key to enlightenment. Personally i have been practicing this technique for some time, and im a believer in its ability. Here is a good video demonstrating it.

This mundra opens your chakras and stimulates your crown and 3rd eye the most. It is said once on reached high enough into their palate they reach a flap that once broken leads them to not needing to eat or drink. From this hole flows the "Water of Life" which i believe is energy charged ambrosia fluid.

this goes pretty deep, but its practiced by many yogi's and they swear by it. It can take years to learn to do properly.

wow...i think thats probably what the person was talking about. HE SAID that he swore to his "master" that he wouldn't talk about it or show anyone, but he TOLD US theres a part in the mouth you COULD USE but he cant give further details -rolls eyes-
Is it hard to learn? i mean...well i dont think most people with tongues can do that lol

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Your colors on the Chakras is not accurate. The Crown is Yellow, the third eye is green, the throat is blue, the Heart is Ruby or deep pink, the Solar Plexus is Purple and Gold, the Seat of the Soul is White and the Base of the Spine is Violet.

Yellow= Enlightenment and Knowledge
Green = Truth and healing
Blue= Faith and Strength
Ruby = Devotion and Unconditional Love
Purple and Gold= Service
White= Purity and At One Ment
Violet = Freedom and this is the color of Christ attainment

The lesser chakras of the feet and hands is Peach and aquamarine

We are not our bodies, we are what uses them. We do not go out so much as we go up and within.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

actually it isnt that difficult, let me explain.

You basically extent your tongue through daily exercise. ( done by placing the tip of your tongue against your bottom front teeth and extending the middle part out of your mouth. You thrust your tongue out, in turn stretching it. )

(here is a sorta funny example of what i mean
)

as your tongue gets longer and longer you will be able to push it up your palate. Once youve extended your tongue to its max then you need to make small ( 1mm ) incisions into the flap of skin holding your tongue down. Every week you cut 1mm deeper, allowing it to heal for 1 week. During this cutting you still work on stretching it ( this is quite painful ).

after 2 months you should be able to reach deep into your palate, in turn ending the training required to master the mundra.

Also this is very useful in meditation, before attempting this mundra make sure you have your energy work mastered, as well as a clear spirit as well as purity of thought, If you fail to do the pre prerequisites the fluid will make you EXTREMELY ILL, just a warning.

do not attempt this mundra until you are ready.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by phi1618]

[edit on 28-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
Your colors on the Chakras is not accurate. The Crown is Yellow, the third eye is green, the throat is blue, the Heart is Ruby or deep pink, the Solar Plexus is Purple and Gold, the Seat of the Soul is White and the Base of the Spine is Violet.

Yellow= Enlightenment and Knowledge
Green = Truth and healing
Blue= Faith and Strength
Ruby = Devotion and Unconditional Love
Purple and Gold= Service
White= Purity and At One Ment
Violet = Freedom and this is the color of Christ attainment

The lesser chakras of the feet and hands is Peach and aquamarine

We are not our bodies, we are what uses them. We do not go out so much as we go up and within.

actually if you noticed it posted those from an external link, i personally do not visualize colors when i meditate.........its just irrelevant to me. However i have found it help other people so i have posted it.

IMO the color are irrelevant, only the location and sensation matters

thanks for the correction however

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Ever since I was little, I have been able to create a strong feeling at the bottom of my spin that I can move up my spine and move it around my body. I learned how to do this while lying in bed at night and I have been able to do it since.

According to people I have talked to about it, they have told me that it was Kundalini. I will try to describe it as much as possible

The only way what I can do can be physically seen can be seen through my eyes. I notice my pupils slightly expand whenever I do it. It is the only way to prove others that I can make that feeling.

I can make it really intense, and it originates at the bottom of my spine and travels up to my head. It is really easy for me to make the feeling. I rarely meditate. I have meditated only a few times in my life but I was much older. I consider myself a spiritual person, but at a young age I am curious as to how I have been able to access this feeling even though I never sought out to do so.

Any form of insight would be great! n_n

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

thanks for getting back with me on that. Funny, as soon as I read what You wrote I felt it. Not that it started, but instantly kind of felt it....Huh.

Thank You

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Firstly, thanks for the thread, I am confidant this will assist some people in their growth to Awakening.

It's great to read someone else speak about the rear chakra openings, which I tend to consider as Will when dousing a clients chakra to see the relevances of the issues being worked on, etc.

One person claimed the colors are wrong as you described them. So to that person I wish to say: - A lot of different systems say the chakra colors are different, the energy runs differently to how I experienced it myself, etc. So I think it more effective to go with what works for you.

On Kundalini:-

My experience of Kundalini was a two month preparation with the higher-self Guiding me through cleansing and healing processes from within until I was ready for the Awakening and Raising. This for me was done with an ancient method where you merge with the serpent/dragon, and together you both raise up into each chakra until all are fully active and empowered.

Once reaching the Brow and Crown I could only see White Light as all the red had been replaced. But I didn't get the time to think about it because as soon as the white light flooded in I was torn apart and experienced being everywhere in our Universe, knowing all there was within it, knowing any answer before I could formulate the question. I know this is what's called the Oneness Experience.

Afterwards I was changed while nothing around me had. I then had to learn how to harness and use the power and face up to the Responsibility that comes with it. The initial testing phase was daunting to say the least but with Self Mastery comes Strength.

For myself I have never closed a chakra, never. Once cleared and flowing fully at about 6 inch diameter I am more than happy to leave them to their own accord as they do settle down a bit over a small period of time.

Also, some want to know if we get Gifts after such a raising. Well, for me those things people call gifts are normal for everyone if we only reach out to use them instead of believing we are not able to do so.

Well done also on the energy projection info you included. I show people how their thoughts and therefore feelings effect the aura by dousing it with rods.. as one does when searching for water, etc. From there we show them how to inflate the aura and project energy with their Intent. It shows the person that they are a powerful being that can easily effect a real object in the 3D. We also get them to try it old Wizard style in what was called Hand-Magic, as the chakras there are very much useful as you know.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
finally a thread that can help me!!!!

i started working on astral and some telekinesis a while back but stopped because of my summer job. but now that im back in school, and have more free time, i will resume my practices.

so i have a question, should i work on astral first and everything else that is cited in your astralpedia's before i begin working on this?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Awesome threads, phi1618. I've read and bookmarked all of these guides.

I was really surprised when i saw those neck muscles being related to kundalini, because recently I've been getting some neck pain. So i guess it means there still are blockages that need some energy work.

I've also tried the exercise to simulate the stimulation of these muscles, but so far i can't pinpoint their exact location.
Maybe someone who's better in anatomy than me, could tell, what head/neck motion i could do to that would use those exact muscles?

Anyway,keep up the good work, phi1618 !

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i had an intense Spontaneous awakening in April '05 (deja vu, clairvoyance, so-called 'delusions' of grandeur...was 'diagnosed n medicated'.yadda, yadda (i could go on n on). anyhoo niw i seem to be able to give myself goosebumps whenever i concentrate on a particularly positive or 'grandiose' thought. Is this residual Kundalini ?

Love n Light, briley4242

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daviddeluxe

some people are naturally able to control the kundalini. Personally ive done it through my neck control center, there are a few ways of doing it, i am only aware of the one i use.

I suggest you awaken your kundalini, you may have an extremely strong one.

u have once question, when i evoke my kundalini i get massive goosebumps and can control when they appear and disappear, have you gotten goosebumps alos ontop of the dilation.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mondax

the guide are not in order, energy work is key to proper projection. I suggest you start with meditation and energy work.

good luck
your in for a wild ride.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disobey
Awesome threads, phi1618. I've read and bookmarked all of these guides.

I was really surprised when i saw those neck muscles being related to kundalini, because recently I've been getting some neck pain. So i guess it means there still are blockages that need some energy work.

I've also tried the exercise to simulate the stimulation of these muscles, but so far i can't pinpoint their exact location.
Maybe someone who's better in anatomy than me, could tell, what head/neck motion i could do to that would use those exact muscles?

Anyway,keep up the good work, phi1618 !

There is no real motion that can mimic it, it involves subtle not visible movements and some tactile feeling. I would suggest flexing your rectum muscle and your abdomen and lower back in unison.

its really hard to describe, its an advanced technique that only a few have achieved. Ive only met 4 other people in my life who used this technique properly, all of which where masters at their respective teachings. Personally i was born with the ability to do this naturally, you can know if you are predisposed to this ability if you can induce goosebumps at will.

the technique originates in the heart chakra.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by phi1618]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by briley4242
i had an intense Spontaneous awakening in April '05 (deja vu, clairvoyance, so-called 'delusions' of grandeur...was 'diagnosed n medicated'.yadda, yadda (i could go on n on). anyhoo niw i seem to be able to give myself goosebumps whenever i concentrate on a particularly positive or 'grandiose' thought. Is this residual Kundalini ?

Love n Light, briley4242

This is the key to mastering the kundalini, try to induce it without thought.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Knowledge in the wrong hands,

Without humbleness and a face to face teacher who has directly experienced it,

Is to say the very least a very dangerous thing.

People may be sectioned or open up mental health issues from this thread.

The way of Kundalini has sent many mad, and only a very brave man without any regard for further lives/afterlife and the responsibilities of his words, actions and guidance on others would be so bold as to treat it like a parlor game.

30 years of study and humble ego control are the basis for awareness of who is and who ISNT fit to try these techniques.

Excuse me I am just going to pass a Uzi machine gun to the monkey in the tree, I am sure he will have fun playing with it.

The question is who will God/Karma or your preference of the balance of the Universe (and Balance alsways happens eventually!) punish most the innocent and ignorant Monkey for pulling the trigger and causing harm, or the fool who wanted to make a name for himself and impress, a party trick and passed it to the monkey?

Or both.

Tread Carefully all indeed, Playing with fireworks is fascinating to children but so dangerous to

Your actions propogating, or taking part without real guidance, are footprints on the souls of others, and your own if you play with fire with no fire service close by to put out the flames and save you.

Elf.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

i disagree. I have studied the ways of the kundalini for a very long time.

anything can be dangerous, a bottle cap can be dangerous if you try to swallow it.

With proper energy work and enought time people will be able to open their kundalini. This guide is not only meant to help people open their kundalini energy, but also its purpose is prepair them to open their Kundalini.

Kundalini isnt something that reveals itself if one is not ready to accept it, just liek an athlete cannot go to the olympics without first proving himself/herself in other competitions and through rigorous training.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by phi1618]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join