reply to post by phi1618
I found some more symptoms that people might be able to relate to with kundalini awakening...
The following are common manifestations of the risen Kundalini:
* Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
* Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body
* Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations
* Intense heat or cold
* Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one
into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)
* Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns
* Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening)
* Intensified or diminished sexual desires
* Headaches, pressures within the skull
* Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest
* Digestive system problems
* Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)
* Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)
* Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression
* Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs
* Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like
roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
* Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating
* Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system
is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)
* Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.
* Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion
* Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras;
contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers
* Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.
* Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of
one's environment (including "vibes" from others)
* Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness