It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - Anyone searched school yearbooks?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

He didn't say anything about crimes.I for one do not think he started this charade young in life .I think when he started to get powerful he covered up parts of his past

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sticking up for Barry since day one has made you very bitter. Obama was registered in his Indonesian school under the name of Barry Soetoro. The sir name of his step father Lolo.

As for your other snide remarks. My father abandoned our family when I was in the Fourth grade. Obama's father Barack Sr. abandoned him when he was an infant. He barely knew his father or his mother for that matter. Fortunately, he had grandparents that actually cared about him. The kid got passed around like cold brussel sprouts.

No one really knows if he was adopted or not. The divorce papers between Lolo and Ann list two children. One under 18 and one over 18 needing educational support. There are no other known children from this marriage. One of those kids has to be Obama.

www.bluegrasspundit.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by jibeho
I am growing very weary of all of this nonsense.

YOU are?

I just want him to present one grade report from his college years.

It's... none of your business.

He works for me it is my business. It is the nations business. Time to crawl back under your rock and hope that Obama will lift it off of you some day.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I was just out in the yard picking up dog poop, when it occurred to me...

The guy has been flying under the radar for his entire life. Slick Barry.

So, just so I have this right, you suspect that a 6-year-old kid was involved in something nefarious and so needed an alias, so he cleverly took his stepfather's last name (the sly dog - who would have EVER thought of that???) because he had something to hide? Then, later, after his mother divorced this Soetoro dude, Barry cleverly changed his name AGAIN back to Obama to keep the heat off from the crimes he committed as a child in Indonesia? Have I got that right?

I never mentioned anything nefarious. His mother is the one who dragged him around like excess baggage for part of his life. She probably lied on his school admission records and gave him the name Soetoro so he could get into the school of their choice. Imagine making a young kid lie about his name just to stay in school. He was a victim of circumstance in his formative years.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You need to see what his report card looked like?

What, if he has a C- or lower, he's not qualified to be POTUS and should be promptly removed from office?

Why not just ask for proof of enrollment in an elementary school? Apparently he may have been in one in Indonesia with a program according to one source in this thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Back in the old days 1970s I was in school in Europe and we had no record keeping, it was like I never existed at all. Im sure the same goes for alot of other places.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mappam

who cares.....

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Not only was he registered as Barry Soetoro, but his religion is Islam and his nationality is Indonesian on the school card. And didn't Obama state that he was never known under any other name for the Bar? Still it seems that aliases are a family trait.
Nobody knows who this man is...it is almost laughable.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Is anyone else gonna say something about these photos I mean come on the first one looks like a deodorant commercial and the second one looks like my eight year old put it together.
www.dailykos.com...
english.sina.com... and whats funny is I did a search you don't find many more than these.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I agree. The HS pic. remind me of the old Speed Stick ads. "By Mennen" . The second one of a younger Barack does look very odd. Especially the shadow that is cast on Obamas face.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by jibeho

You need to see what his report card looked like?

What, if he has a C- or lower, he's not qualified to be POTUS and should be promptly removed from office?

Why not just ask for proof of enrollment in an elementary school? Apparently he may have been in one in Indonesia with a program according to one source in this thread.

Great comment! I linked to his Indonesian records earlier. Furthermore, I used his grade report as simple example of a very simple document that could easily be released. He has released no transcripts from any of the colleges that he attended. Yes, I would like to know what kind of student he was in college more than H.S. Especially, considering that he was allegedly a scholarship recipient. Most scholarships are attached to strict academic performance requirements. He should have nothing to hide in his transcripts.

Basically, I am interested in seeing anything other than two highly contrived "autobiographies" that will give me further insight into who he is. (Who writes 2 autobiographies in their 40's anyway) Access to his dissertation, any articles written, opinions, Senate records, Client lists etc... These all help paint a broader picture of ones CHARACTER. Especially, when that character applies to an otherwise unknown person in the office of POTUS.

I have had tougher job interviews/screenings than Obama has had. The same holds true for all of the Czars that he has appointed by circumventing the Congressional vetting process. We are just now finding out about their dirty little pasts. But, our hands are tied.

If Obama was a member of the GOP you would be singing a different tune!!!!! You would want answers to some very fundamental questions. Imagine if all of the unknowns about Obama applied to Bush. The media would never let up. I would demand the same answers out of any President regardless of party affiliation.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sticking up for Barry since day one has made you very bitter.

This is not bitter, hon. This is astounded. I simply can't believe some of the accusations that come from people... You said that Obama "went by the name of Barry Soetoro". That means that HE chose to go by that name, not that his father called him that. That's 2 very different things. Are you implying that HE filled out that school registration? That he was trying to hide his true identity? You also said that he "has been flying under the radar for his entire life" and you called him "Slick Barry", as if he had some nefarious intent... Now how does his father calling him Barry Soetoro equate to a malevolent intent on a 6-year-old's part?

And even if he DID choose to take his stepfather's name. So what? Millions of kids do it. They take their new father's (and now their mother's) name, so they have a sense of belonging in the new family. What's "slick" about that?

I know the story of Obama's youth.

No one really knows if he was adopted or not.

And why does it matter? What clever scheme would result either way? It's none of your business.

He works for me it is my business.

No it isn't. Employers aren't even allowed by law to ask prospective employees if they are married or not! Or if they're gay, or about their religion or or political party. The truth is you have NO RIGHT to the information you're asking for. The fact that he works for you does not give you unending access to his personal information, no matter how many times you tell yourself that.

Time to crawl back under your rock

You would love that, wouldn't you?
One less person to confront these insinuations and implications... Sorry.

I never mentioned anything nefarious. ... He was a victim of circumstance in his formative years.

That's not how you framed it. You accused "Slick Barry" of "flying under the radar", which means being sneaky or acting in such a way as to avoid detection. I'm just asking you to back up your accusations that a 6-year-old made these choices. Look, you knew you were opening a can of worms with your accusatory post. You said as much. And I'm just asking you to explain your accusations. And when pressed, you now say he was a victim of circumstance.

He should have nothing to hide in his transcripts.

And you assume that keeping something private automatically means that there's something to hide? Then why do you sign on here as "jibeho"? What are you hiding? Why didn't you use your real name as your username? Because that's your private information to share with those YOU choose.

A president doesn't lose all privacy rights when they take the job. There is no evidence that he's hiding anything, whatsoever. Just that people are being nosy and demanding information to which they have absolutely no right.

Check these out. This may help ease your "curiosities":

Interview with Obama's 5th Grade Teacher
Obama's Occidental College professor Roger Boesche
Feb. 6, 1990 Article: First Black Elected to Head Harvard Law Review

The Harvard Law Review, generally considered the most prestigious in the country, elected the first black president in its 104-year history today. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.

The new president of the Review is Barack Obama, a 28-year-old graduate of Columbia University who spent four years heading a community development program for poor blacks on Chicago's South Side before enrolling in law school. His late father, Barack Obama, was a finance minister in Kenya and his mother, Ann Dunham, is an American anthropologist now doing fieldwork in Indonesia. Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii.

''The fact that I've been elected shows a lot of progress,'' Mr. Obama said today in an interview. ''It's encouraging.

In Law School, Obama Found Political Voice (with pictures!)

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nothing to hide eh? Please explain why so many people who have made statements about Obama suddenly develop a case of the "I mispoke" syndrome when the information gets a little air time. Including Michelle Obama. She spoke of Barack repaying student loans after receiving book royalties in 2005/2006 and yet in his 2004 Senate financial disclosure statement he listed no outstanding loans which he is required to disclose. Naturally, according to Obama's lawyers , she mispoke.

Case in point...

www.newsmax.com...

Time to take the hoodwink off long enough to realize what is happenig right before our very eyes.

BTW. You are very good at cherry picking through posts. You would be great worker bee on MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't know what the 'law' is in different countries as to Official Name Change is.

Here in the US you need to go through the court system to have a name Legally changed. There Should be a record of this change.

From what I have read to be even elegible to attend the school in Indonisia you HAD to be a citizen. Legal Citizen. So it would follow that you would need a Legal Name??? Right?

So if he is now Officially Barry S. there should be a record of the "adoption".

Yes - kids take on the name of their Adopted 'new' parents IF the name has been changed legally.

So what did his Passport say? Was his name legally changed?

Then how or When did it get changed back again to BHO?
What Legal Action took place and when?
Why did he change it back? Logically it was because he was now living with his Grandparents - but wasn't their name Dunham?

Did his mother change her name back to her maiden name?

So why didn't he change his name to - say Barry Dunham?

Shouldn't any of the Name Change Official info be Public Knowledge?

If you look at any of the other presidents of the US you will find they have the same info from birth to death.....

Just saying.

Added - forgot - yearbook - I would think that a copy of a yearbook would show what name he was using. What year(s) he attended each of his listed schools.

Other studants would have copies of these yearbooks - right?

That is where my thinking was leading - in a round-about way

[edit on 28-8-2009 by mappam]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Please explain why so many people who have made statements about Obama suddenly develop a case of the "I mispoke" syndrome when the information gets a little air time.

I am in no position to explain what other people do or say. Your article states that "questions have been raised", and talks about allegations, fabrications and speculations. Put several of those together and someone with a good imagination and a bone to pick can come up with one hell of a story! I am aware that there are a lot of "stories" out there about the president. I couldn't possibly say what is true and what is not.

One answered question is that Obama attended Harvard from 1988-1991.

BTW. You are very good at cherry picking through posts.

If there is something in particular, ANYTHING that you'd like me to address, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Great comment! I linked to his Indonesian records earlier. Furthermore, I used his grade report as simple example of a very simple document that could easily be released. He has released no transcripts from any of the colleges that he attended. Yes, I would like to know what kind of student he was in college more than H.S. Especially, considering that he was allegedly a scholarship recipient. Most scholarships are attached to strict academic performance requirements. He should have nothing to hide in his transcripts.

except its none of your business how he did in HS, and i fail to see what difference it would make if he did release any of that information,
seems to me people who ask for this stuff are looking for any excuse to criticize the president.
asking for transcripts from HS or college is just pointless and silly

Basically, I am interested in seeing anything other than two highly contrived "autobiographies" that will give me further insight into who he is. (Who writes 2 autobiographies in their 40's anyway) Access to his dissertation, any articles written, opinions, Senate records, Client lists etc... These all help paint a broader picture of ones CHARACTER. Especially, when that character applies to an otherwise unknown person in the office of POTUS.

you're interested in finding anything to declare obama unfit to be president, be honest.
what difference would it make now what his dissertation, articles, senate records or client lists say?
this sounds like the nonsense stuff that people used to attack him during the election, are you trying to find the next bill ayres to smear him with?

I have had tougher job interviews/screenings than Obama has had. The same holds true for all of the Czars that he has appointed by circumventing the Congressional vetting process. We are just now finding out about their dirty little pasts. But, our hands are tied.

have you ever been a politician? if not how would you know how hard it is?

If Obama was a member of the GOP you would be singing a different tune!!!!! You would want answers to some very fundamental questions. Imagine if all of the unknowns about Obama applied to Bush. The media would never let up. I would demand the same answers out of any President regardless of party affiliation.

funny i'm not sure reps would do the same for gop candidates, they didn't for mccain.
all politicians have skeletons, its just the stuff birthers demand are laughable skeletons when the stuff needed to be president has been presented.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
His name back in Indonesia was باراك أوباما

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I would like to know how long Islamists have been bankrolling Obama

I'm sure this doesn't matter to his sycophants. Obamabots are like the Hitler worshipers in 1930s Germany... completely unsketpical.. Find rationalization for anything.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by VinceP1974

So let me get this straight. We find rationalization for everything? I don't think that's the case at all. Rather I think it's a case of regardless of what he would do to prove that he is a "real American" and that his background is legit, you still would raise objections. Look at the reaction when people were presented with his yearbook photos from elementary school in this thread. Automatically posters are saying that it looks photoshopped and suspicious.

The fact of the matter is, there really is no pleasing some people. If he released every document from his life before he became POTUS, they would still find something wrong with it, whether that be claims that the documents were forged or not real or whatever. Most Obama detractors have already made their minds up about what agenda he supposedly has, so really in the end it's just better to ignore them in my view. Because nothing he ever does will be good enough in their view. Just let the man do his job for goodness sakes. In four years, if the public doesn't like him, then they get a chance to vote him out. If he sinks the U.S., and everything goes to hell, then cool. They all get to rebuild the country in their image and play the great patriots that they all seem to think they are in their heads. But I have a feeling when nothing happens, there are going to be a lot of disgruntled people sitting in thier bunkers with bug out bags feeling silly. If the country survived the Bush years, then we will get through this presidency too.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Godawgs251

Frankly I don't care what other people think. What reaction they have to this or that.... It seems to me that Leftists form their views not in relation to the facts surrounding a question, but the views of other people

I posted a video that clearly documents that Islamists funded , in part, Obama's Harvard tuition.

And what's your reaction? "some people think his picture was photoshopped"

I have to say that you Obama defenders are incredibly shallow, lack all logic, and are quite scary about how you let your political influence be abused by this fraud. That this country at risk is a direct consequence of your ridiculous way of thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join