It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Washington Reptilian Shape-Shift on 1967 5c George Washington Stamp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The 1967 5c Washington Stamp shows George Washington Shape-Shifting into a Reptilian.

The Stamp image on Wiki
looks somewhat normal. We see George on the Quarter and the newer ones have little detail and seem more like an unfinished Roman sculpturer's bust before adding feature details. Lame compared to the older QUARTERS.

The Stamp seems that way. Not much detail and a non-threatening expression.

Nice stamp image. Or is it? What if the reference image was an artists rendition, or altered to hide the true image on the stamp.
We will compare the two, and see that the Wiki image is different. The real one isnot perferated on the Top and Bottom. The real one, only the two sides.
Maybe a different packaging?
The real image shows George Washington with waymore detail. and is portayed while Shape-Shifting into a Reptilian.

Let's take a look at a scanned image of a real 1967 5c Washington Stamp and compare with the image on Wiki.

First, The Wiki image:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/390acd87f173.jpg[/atsimg]
Now, a scan of the real stamp.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d53919ab69ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the detail; the face is quite different as the dot matrix details cheeks, chin, eye areas, and neck are leathery; scaley - like a reptile.

Side by side view
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/608ed11df227.jpg[/atsimg]

Large side by side image

This is obvious and seems to follow the "Hidden in plain view" M.O. of the NWO agenda.

What do you think?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by imd12c4funn]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm not buying the reptillian shapeshifter theory not even for 5c. There's other plausible theories about the change in artistry.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think it's just aging. This shows Washington as president by which time he really was quite old. The revision shows him more realistically as opposed to idealist image in the first stamp.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yeah like, he was old and wrinkley

lol

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
These are two different stamps issued at different times.

The one with more facial detail is from 1966, and the one with less facial detail is from 1967. The 1967 stamps is known by stamp collectors to be the "Clean Shaven" 5c George Washington stamp.

After the 1966 stamp was produced, the people at the postal service felt that the engraving was poorly done. So they had it redrawn, re-engraved, and re-printed in 1967 with a basically "cleaner" engraving.

It has more to do with poor workmanship rather than an NWO/Reptilian agenda.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Exactly what they want you to think.
Change the stamp thus creating the conspiracy. The answer fits like a glove. Created and resolved.

Here, just change to ..."Concerning the clean-shaven (vs. shape-shifts) washington stamp.

The obvious is too easily debunk it. Yes he is old, but not scaley.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Have to bump this for its weirdness alone. The newer, 1967, stamp kept the neck illustration while replacing the face, so the neck has the same quality as in the 1966 issue. Flag and star and geese for originality of topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Other than the cleaning up of the darkness of the image, which is something that periodically happens as printing and engraving technology improves, the only difference is that the original image more accurately represents the effect of Washington's dental appliances on the shape of his mouth.

The real Washington didn't look like somebody who would be leading an enlightened political movement- he looked like somebody who would be leading a ragtag army of frontier hardcases. It was just socially/aesthetically necessary to clean him up to fit the national mythology as we developed.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: The Vagabond

Is he the one who could not tell a lie? Last president of note on that particular subject.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

Well he couldn't lie through his teeth anyway. I never did business with the man so it's hard to be sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Good stuff. This is why I look at ATS S&F. Washington was a reptilian shapeshifter because a stamp from 1967 kind of looks like er um I don't know.
I think Washington was probably not a reptilian shapeshifter and if he was and someone knew why put it on a stamp in 1967? Dick Cheney must be a reptilian shapeshifter that wouldn't surprise me. lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
yes - iluminati clue

top topics

join