It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

someone please analyze this photo with software

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
took it over a year ago My girlfriend saw a large shadow almost completly cover the moon, she told me to grab the camera i ran inside grabbed it came back out and snapped the photo of this strange lunar eclipse before the shadow was completly gone

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Gladius]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Maybe that is exactly what it is..... A lunar eclipse.

MessOnTheFed!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
yeah, a lunar eclipse with a STRAIGHT LINE edge? cant even find a pic like that on google, i said analyze this photo using a program or software not with your damn eyes

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Looks like a half moon to me.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gladius

Well maybe instead of barking orders you might want to analyze it yourself and tell everyone what you think it is. Its ok just go get some "damn software"

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ive just tried using GIMP2 myself but I dont have the expertee's myself so sorry about that, just done a negative image but nothing showing up on that either.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Everyone Chill Out Please.

discuss the picture and lets be civil.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
no ones barking orders i said PLEASE

its not a half moon since the shadow left right after, you will see once someone properly analyzes it

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So do you remember the date the photograph was taken?

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
summer of 2008, maybe june dont know the exact date

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Is that the original photo? That small?

And that is the only photo of the event?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
looked at the exif data it says
ASSESSMENT: Class 4 - Uncertain if processed or original
While the EXIF fields indicate original, no compression signatures
in the current database were found matching this make/model
Nothing special but when you zoom in a bit it looks to me like it has been tampered with. Unfortunately it is easy to screw with exif data now. Kinda looks like the sky was made darker probably to conceal the finger in front of the moon.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d38b24be2bdc.jpg[/atsimg]

There you go analyzed.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
lmfao at doubters and non believers

This is the original and yes its that small jesus at least if someone finds something I know that its real since i dont know jack about messing with photos nor would i mess with it, speculate all you want this photo is not on here for you skeptics its on here for me.

I havent visited this site in over 5 years the only reason i came back was to get this photo that i forgot i even had analyzed

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Looks the right color for a lunar eclipse. Found this shot of a half eclipse on google... scale it down as small as the one in the OP and the half line should crisp up.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
More information than "analyze this dammit!" is needed.

What time of night? How long was it covered? How did it cover and clear? Did you see an object? Did you get pictures after it cleared? More info would be sort of helpful here.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This picture is rather hard to do visual analysis on due to size and clarity.
Did you touch up this picture prior to posting changing brightness/contrast, or adjusting the size at all?
If this is not the original, do you have the original.
I have tried doing simple adjusting, which should help bring out some details, to which it brings forth none. This makes me believe it is either a poor quality photo or a previously altered photo.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
my girlfriend saw the incident from beginning to end, i wasnt smart enough i guess to take an after shot here are the answers to your question according to her, i was only there after i took the photo

What time of night? 2am eastern time

How long was it covered? less than 2 minutes for sure

How did it cover and clear? it covered half the moon and at a rather fast pace, it is the reason she screamed and got my attention

Did you see an object? No object was seen only the shadow over the moon

This is the photo after uploading to photobucket, if you want the original right off the camera i need an email address to send it to

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Forget the whole thing this is bogus, the photo shows NOTHING interesting all we have to go on is that this guy used ATS 5 years ago and came back to post a picture of the moon with a shadow on it WOW. You know if you can believe in this there is a guy in bathroom that looks just like me and immatates everything i do. so here i got one better, a UFO blocked out my entire camera, this is a picture of the moon which you cant see because a UFO is in front of it and oh yeah i don't know how to photoshop and i used ats 6 years ago

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
thank u mister government agent

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join