It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Nazi Germany and ( the current) United States - Correlation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I will preface this thread with the admission that I am far from my element in any political or prophetic discussions but I feel compelled to bring this here for your consideration and contributions.

Several days ago, an unknown event led me to some text on the internnet and I wrote this thread: Who Wrote This?? (No Cheating!) -This thread deals with the similarity in propaganda and talking points used by Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda in the late 30's and early 40's and those used by the many sides of several pressing issues facing the United States now.

Four days later, again, for reasons unknown to me, I stumbled upon an article in 'Stars and Stripes' and wrote this thread: How to Spin a War -This thread examines the 'selection' of journalists to 'embed' with troops based on their positions and past reports, on the US military's actions. In other words, journalists being selected that will report positively on the war efforts.

Although the similar use of propaganda by Nazi Germany and The US today was fairly apparent to me, I felt there was more to this story than I was grasping at the time. I did what I have learned to do here on ATS. I sought out those that I regard as experts and asked for input.

Timewave Zero is not my baby and like probably a good portion of you, I was introduced to it by Evasius and his insightful threads on the subject. It is through his information that I even bothered to learn about Terrence Mckenna and his Novelty theory. Please read these, if you have not already. (It's going to take just a little while)

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

Timewave Zero - a closer look

I took my uneasy feeling to Evasius and was told in a nutshell, that although he too sensed some broad connections in the propaganda machines of several historical elements and current leaders, he didn't have the time to explore it further due to many obligations. I am certainly hoping he will stop by sometime in the midst of this discussion to offer any enlightenment that he may have for us, and his encouragement is greatly appreciated.

I couldn't escape the thought that I was watching events in history replay themselves. If you open your mind, you may see the same thing. Swastikas have come out, labels are being thrown around, people are agitated and there are many, many active battlefields.

To try and make sense of what I was feeling, I printed out a wave using the online Timewave calculator at Frequency23.net/timewave This was the most accessible version to me as I am currently running Vista and didn't want to mess with the DosBox application just yet.

Into the date range fields provided, I entered the late 1930's (January, 1938) to just a little bit in the future (December 2010.) For convenience in this discussion, I have circled on the below graph, the sections of the time wave that seem to match each other perfectly. You'll notice from the rough graph below that these years fall approximately in 1938 and 2010.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/52a1b1341bf8.png[/atsimg]

To insure that these two sections of the wave corresponded with each other, I zoomed into each of the two times affected and increased the size of each, by limiting the time displayed to encompass mainly just the times in question. Here is the slice representing January, 1935 - December, 1945...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4114e9ad490.png[/atsimg]

..and this slice represents January, 2003 - December, 2012

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4ab3398b777.png[/atsimg]

To me, and my limited experience, the similarity in the two sections is undeniable. Armed with this similarity, I wanted to find out exactly where we are RIGHT NOW on this timeline. When I entered it, I came up with this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/29181a1bfad5.png[/atsimg]

The next logical step, in my beginner's opinion, was to see where this point correlates to the section of the wave that matches the current one, but in the past. As close as I could get, with the time I had, this is what showed up.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae4349175ede.png[/atsimg]

The period of time from the past that roughly correlates to the section of the wave we are traversing now is the middle of May, 1942.

As you all certainly know by now, this was a very dark and eventful period in the existence of mankind. World War II was raging on many different fronts. There are many timelines of events of this period available, if you wish to look for them, but here is a fairly decent one, if you can get past the source. Wiki timeline of 1942

Here are some of the highlights, to get a sense of what was going on in the world during that year.

For starters, it was just a few months after the Japanes bombing of Pearl Harbor and thus, shortly after the United States began it's publicly viewable actions in WWII.
January 1 – WWII: The United States and Philippines troops fight the Battle of Bataan.
January 20 – WWII: Nazis at the Wannsee conference in Berlin decide that the "final solution to the Jewish problem" is relocation, and later extermination.
January 26 – WWII: The first American forces arrive in Europe, landing in Northern Ireland.
February 2 – WWII: President Franklin Delano Roosevelt signs an executive order directing the internment of Japanese Americans and the seizure of their property. February 8 - Daylight saving time goes into effect in the United States.
February 24 – Propaganda: The Voice of America begins broadcasting.
April 3 – WWII: Japanese forces begin an all-out assault on the United States and Filipino troops on the Bataan Peninsula.
April 18 – Tokyo, Japan is bombed by B-25 Mitchells commanded by then-Lieutenant Colonel James Doolittle. May – The first undersea oil pipeline is tested in Operation Pluto.
May 6 – WWII: On Corregidor, the last American and Filipino forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
June 1 – WWII: Mexico declares war on Germany, Italy and Japan.
July 6 – Holocaust: Anne Frank's family goes into hiding in an attic above her father's office in an Amsterdam warehouse.
July 16 - Holocaust: By order of the Vichy France government headed by Pierre Laval, French police officers round-up 13,000-20,000 Jews and imprison them in the Winter Velodrome.
October 16 – A hurricane and flood in Bombay kill 40,000.
October 28 – The Alaska Highway is completed.
December 1 – Gasoline rationing begins in the United States.

Also in the spring of 1942:

A Japanese "research unit" known as Unit 731 used thousands of civilians and prisoners as human guinea pigs. Victims were infected with plague, gas gangrene, and anthrax. Their limbs were frozen in frostbite studies, and some were forced to drink mustard gas. Others were dissected alive in order to study their working organs.
Source

This is a VERY MINOR sampling of some of the things that happened in 1942. It was a very busy year.

A point worth noting, IMO, is that The German army had already disregarded the lessons of the past and invaded the USSR. Napoleon had made the same mistake. In 1942, they were well on their way to utter defeat in a battle that they should have never undertaken. They were seriously overextended.

All throughout this time, while wars waged on several continents, the United States dumped billions of dollars into arming and deploying OUR troops as well as those of other nations. The year before, while the United States was still technically 'nuetral,' they approved the 'Lend-Lease Act'

This act allowed the United states to offer aid by way of equipment and material support to other nations allied against or affected by the German aggression. Two of the beneficiaries of this program were Iran and Iraq.

President Franklin D. Roosevelt proposed the program in order to make the United States “the arsenal of democracy” at a time when Great Britain was fighting the Axis Powers alone. Opponents denounced the proposal as “an act of war.” Those supporting the President insisted that the best way to defend America was to give aid to its friends.

IMO, this is officially when it became the United State's role to be the world's police force, or the 'Arsenal of Democracy.' That sounds much more noble.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, history reports that 1942 was a pivotal and indeed very damaging year for an Empire that had world ambitions and the resources to carry them out. After instituting a 'final solution' that dictated the extermination of a large group of people, and seeming victory in many neighboring countries, perhaps unknown to them, the Nazi regime was beginning to take their last breaths. It is my assertion that, had it not been for grave tactical errors and the arrogance to dismiss history, the Nazi party would not have been stopped.

(continued below)

[edit on 25-8-2009 by KSPigpen]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Fast forward to the late 2000's and the United States of America.

We are seriously overextended and involved in wars on many different continents. Disregarding the lessons of history, we have committed ourselves to a battle that can't be won. The Soviets tried to conquer Afghanistan and failed. The United States is repeating that mistake. The US continues to pump trillions of dollars into foreign governments and its own military ambitions.

The propaganda being forced on us today may not be nearly as obvious as it was for us back then, but that doesn’t make it any less effective.

If you disagree with what the government is telling us today, you are ‘undermining the country.’ The new enemy of the state is not so much a race or religion, but free thought and a questioning disposition. If you don’t agree with what the government wants, you are a ‘terrorist’, a ‘dissenter’, a ‘right-wing nutjob’, a ‘left-wing nutjob’ or any number of other labels they will use in the media to demonize you and make you the enemy.

The United States has an ‘International Broadcasting Bureau’ and A ‘Federal Communications Commission.’ The use of these and other agencies ensures that what is deemed inappropriate by those in charge will not be aired for long. Through manipulation of private organizations that have strong ties to lawmakers, the ‘news’ available to the American people has been created to pacify, dumb down and incite us to violence when others are pointed out as the ‘enemy.’

The US Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 (Public Law 402), popularly referred to as the Smith-Mundt Act, specifies the terms in which the United States government can engage in public diplomacy.
… The legislation funds global propaganda outreach using all the latest communication technologies. As a Cold War measure, it was intended to counter propaganda from the Soviet Unionand Communist organizations primarily in Europe.
Since 1972, the act prohibits domestic access to information intended for foreign audiences. Prior to this, the State Department and then the USIA beginning in 1952, were prohibited from disseminating information intended for foreign audiences with the express intent that Congress, the American media, or academia would be the distributors of such information.
….
The US military defines psychological operations, or PSYOP, as:
planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence the emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals
The Smith-Mundt Act, adopted in 1948, explicitly forbids information and psychological operations aimed at the US public Nevertheless, the current easy access to news and information from around the globe, makes it difficult to guarantee PSYOP programs do not reach the US public. Or, in the words of Army Col. James A. Treadwell, who commanded the U.S. military psyops unit in Iraq in 2003, in the Washington Post:
There's always going to be a certain amount of bleed-over with the global information environment.
Agence France Presse reported on U.S. propaganda campaigns that:
The Pentagon acknowledged in a newly declassified document that the US public is increasingly exposed to propaganda disseminated overseas in psychological operations.
US Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has approved that document, which is called "Information Operations Roadmap." The document acknowledges the Smith-Mundt Act, but fails to offer any way of limiting the effect PSYOP programs have on domestic audiences.Several incidents in 2003 were documented by Sam Gardiner, a retired Air Force colonel, which he saw as information-warfare campaigns that were intended for "foreign populations and the American public." Truth from These Podia, as the treatise was called, reported that the way the Iraq war was fought resembled a political campaign, stressing the message instead of the truth.

Source

Through its programs like ‘Voice of America’, ‘Radio Sawa’ and ‘Radio Free Asia’’, the United States spews propaganda wherever the government feels it needs to go. After World War II, the government decided that American citizens shouldn’t be exposed to their PsyOps so they passed a law to protect us from that. Our good friend Donald Rumsfeld, through his approval of the ‘Information Operations Roadmap’ made it very clear that American citizens themselves were nothing more than collateral damage in PsyOps.

America excels at war; excels at psychological warfare and physical warfare. Anyone standing in the way of the industrial military complex will be eliminated. If you do not buy into the propaganda, you are the enemy and you will be neutralized.

The extent to which the United States relies on psyops and propaganda are incredibly clear. The parallel between Nazi Germany and the US in that regard are undeniable. It would take just a small stretch of the imagination to envision the end result of traveling a road that was unsuccessfully traveled before.

Through my own travels into the realm of mathematical prophesying, I learned that one of our forefathers, Benjamin Franklin was quite the mathematician and developed what are now referred to as ‘Magic Squares.’ Here is one of the MANY articles to be found about that. Apparently, much like the I Ching, the Magic Square contains integers between 1 and 64. Just like the I Ching, this Magic Square has been graphed to correlate with a timewave as well. The folks over at frequency23.net have enabled the addition of the Franklin wave as an overlay to several different versions of the I ching-based timewave.
When I overlaid the Franklin method on top of the King Wen – Kelly method, I got the graph below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fbc83c44b180.png[/atsimg]

I am in no way a prophet and am not advocating one way or the other for any great, or monumental event in the near future. What I noticed myself was a distinct similarity in the workings of CURRENT American propaganda and the working of Nazi Germany’s Ministry of Propaganda. The efforts I made were to try and make sense of a gut feeling.

Make your own determinations and come to your own conclusions, but please share your thoughts with others so that we may all potentially gain from your knowledge and understanding.

I am also posting this with no perceived authority. I welcome your input and your viewpoints.

Don't blame Evasius for any of my opinions. "you can buy a kid a book, but you can't make him read it.'

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, its not a coincidence that Bush got compared with Hitler you know. At least us Europeans are very aware of what Hitler did and recognizes the same personality pattern easily. The US invaded quite a lot of countries under false pretenses during Bushs regime. It didnt come to world war this time but it could have.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You missed a very important event from September 1941. It is this event that you failed to list that will explain the subsequent demise of Hitler's Nazi Germany.

This momumental event that is skipped over repeatedly, but not here, is the coronation of Mohammed Reza Pahlavi, Shah of Iran.

This was the purpose of all previous events of WWII and after it was achieved the Puppet Hitler was no longer needed and his state dismantled.

Hitler and the German's were hired to do the heavy lifting...then Pahlavi sweeps in captures Hitler reorganizes and redistributes the loot (between USofA, USSR, UK and other Allied Nations), forms the Modern Iranian State and dumps the body. Pahlavi even got to kill a whole bunch of Jews in the process and pin the whole thing on the Germans.

I guess that is why Pahlavi is Aryamehr, Light of the Aryans, and Hitler is not. Apparently, he actually knew what was going on.

But you are right there exists a correlation between Hitler's Germany and the modern USofA. The US was contracted to do all the heavy lifting...Iraq and Afghanistan and Pahlavi is waiting to sweep in and capture the US, redistributing the loot and forming the post modern World led from Iran.

Oh No, a Plot twist...the USA smells a snake, thwarts Pahlavi's plan and instead will dominate the world forever. End Story.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by IDK88]

With the USSR already gone and the UK old and decrepit, only America is still vital enough to accomplish the task. What we able to accomplish was to akin to sleeping with the whore and skipping on the bill. USA, USA.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I appreciate your input. This is why I love ATS. I get schooled every day.
I had no idea that Iran was such a pivotal nation in WWII.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
very interesting thread

I don't have much time to post so I will leave you with this thought

1. Iraq/Afghanistan/Columbia
2. Bailouts, buyouts, foreclosures, joblessness, health care

History repeats itself, it just comes "repackaged" for the society that's living it

sorry I can't further elucidate on the subject, gotta run

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey I just lost everything I wrote

Okay wow!!! That was great. Stars, and Flag for You!!!

I think what Your touching upon is what the Elite use to keep us in a perpetual veil of ignorance. We are taught, no indoctrinated from a young age to not believe in metaphysical, or extrasensory influences. We are indoctrinated from the time of toddlers to shut Our right side of the brain down.. This is where the more abstract thoughts arise, and We have the ability to create from it. I could go on, but I'll leave that there.

The Elite however have fought almost every war in History for coveted secret esoteric knowledge; knowledge is the true power. The true key to POWER, and beyond. Just look at a good con man. They use simple mind games to trick their Mark. Now imagine that on a scale a million times higher; raised from birth to learn esoteric/occult knowledge. It would appear to us simpletons as absolute magic; which might even end up the beginning of complete religions....see all modern Abrahamic Religions.

Yes, I am hinting at the Elite, or so they want to believe being the People who have coveted, turned Atlantian, and older knowledge into their private database on how to control the masses.

There are hints of the quest to discover, and correlate this knowledge throughout history. Wild stories of the conquistadors looking for the golden cities, or ***cities of knowledge***, later on We can see Hitler turning over every rock he could find in search of the same Occult/hidden knowledge, later on even still are reports from the First Gulf War, and this present one of looting the Museums first....:Artifacts just disappearing.

Okay, I know I'm rambling....... Where's it lead? I think We all will see as 2012 approaches. Those of us still around. The Elite have been privy not only to knowledge of manipulation, but of future events; even We are privy to a tiny little bit thanks to the little bit of Mayan artifacts the Conquistadors didn't find.

Your work here was excellent. What You found is lets say the tip of the Ice burg that the Elite use to keep us in an ignorant veiled existence. They use the same charts, zodiac, astronomy, etc to learn the cyclical nature of the cosmos, and there is one. Imagine if You were privy to ancient guide books that stated something like,"Next Thursday People will unknowingly have urge x". Your guide book not only told You there would be urge x, but also how to take advantage of that urge, or how to manipulate the people.

In no short time at all You'd be hailed whatever Your Heart fancied by the Masses. You could literally convince them that Your poo smelled of sweet roses, and they'd cheer everytime You poo'd on them.

Imho what You started to uncover was their logistics which have empowered the quasi Elite for a few thousand years.

You did not discover happen chance; You discovered methodology. You made the WW 2 correlation, and are comparing it to possibly today;***SOON****

******The Elite read the cycles, and warp the Natural Cosmos intention for those cycles******* So as they warped them in the late 30´s from their true purpose they will surely try again, and soon.

You pointed out unnatural plagues, and I present to You Swine Flu. I have run around like Chicken Little warning People not to get the vaccine; I hope with the Cosmos calling on You to see this that You don't allow Your children to get the vaccine.

We can see that part of the correlation, so what's next??? We know the quasi Elite work by distorting the natural harmonic cycles into what they want. 09-09-09 is another auspicious sacred number for them, and generally fall is a great time of chaos in their books. I am looking for an False Flag in, and around that date. I don't think there is any way it could get pushed into Oct., but maybe. Also, the retaliatory strike will be focused at Iran, but will pull China, and Russia in with it......See gog, and magog.

Yes, the fruit loop quasi Elite are wanting to bring their Armageddon to fruition. They need multiple terror attacks to incite the Hearts, and Minds of the People. From there they'll show the Christians it's almost rapture time, and they must participate.

I don't want to step on religious beliefs, but the Elites wrote most of the book stealing it from the very esoteric information they stole from Our true heritage.

I'll just about leave it there regarding Your information. Something to chew on. You stated something was leading You to discovering this. There are many People waking up right now. The quasi Elite are in a frantic pace because they know the cycles, and have used their knowledge to distort them for a very long time. It is postulated, and is my belief as well that 2012 is going to be what I could describe at best, an evolutionary leap for mankind. The Elite know this from the stolen esoteric knowledge, which the tip was outlined by you.

Hence the reason for introducing us to the swine flu vaccine soon, and fulfilling their Armageddon vision of the future. It is to stop the 2012 event as they ***know*** will occur via the same charts as You discovered; except imagine vast libraries built with Your information, and beyond.

Yes the thread below is to a thread I wrote that flopped. That's fine because it came from what I wrote above. I guess If I'm right, then that sucks as many People won't be around to say,"GO SANCHO!"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I lost everything I wrote earlier too.

I appreciate you taking time to voice your opinion about this one, my friend.

Someone earlier was talking about how 'Bush this' and 'Bush that' and it really got me to thinking.

The timeline similarities discussed today aren't from when BUSH was in office. They were from today. That led me down a darker path, for sure.

If the similarities are accurate, a big if, then they point to leadership that is above and beyond that of the figurehead, POTUS position.

The only thing that really leaves for me as an explanation is some sort of Elite. I've been holding out on that one, really, because I thought maybe it was just a little too 'out there' for me, but I'm running out of plausible ideas to keep myself placated on that one.

as always, Sancho, your post has led me in a direction that I'm not too happy with, but one in which I need to go, if I'm going to be learning what I need to.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Okay, yes again apologies for the last quagmire, but the frustration in loosing a post

I'll try to clear up Elite; their usage of all cyclical knowledge, sacred geometry, and symbology.

As You hinted at, the Presidency isn't the final frontier of Power. It is one of the most visible seats for YES MEN; which receive their instructions from higher up.

Many People think Higher up stops at men such as Rockefeller, Dupont, Rothschild, etc. In a nutshell that is incorrect. Even these men have a phone call similar to the President, dictating to them what to do, and when.

I know what I wrote is a lot to grasp, and it'll take time, but the Elite have known about the cycles You pointed out for a long time. They are the natural cycles of the Cosmos, or Universe. They are the grand architecture of how things work, and how things are supposed to go, but the quasi Elite hyjacked them long ago. The Elite flow in a certain degree of harmony with the cycles, but only to distort the mass implication of the cycles; alter the grand design toward their want.

I'll leave this hard to grasp subject of Elite with this: Once You grasp the concept of Quasi Elite start looking around. You've already seen events follow a pattern. Two other things the Elite use in concert with the natural cycles are symbology, and sacred geometry.

Both have a profound effect on our Right Brain, and both impact Our subconscious immensely. In short when You start looking around You'll see common shapes, and common symbols in government, mega corporations, and on buildings.

Carry that a little further, and You'll start seeing some of the symbology represents ownership by different groups. I know it sounds funny, but with esoteric ancient knowledge the Elite control us with it all.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

yet again you are very simply right, as far as powers go no we are not the only power mind behind everything bad in the world. im sorry i cant give my opinion on any of this beings i have maybe a 1% knowledge of these sorts of things but i DO find it very interesting on your theories and thoughts as to why the timeline matches up with 1935-1945 and how that directly relates to all of us now whether it may be in the states or not it still effects all of us on this planet. thank you for the thread OP S + F for you my friend id like to also say believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier8828

I appreciate your input, Soldier. Every little comment helps me. By agreeing with Sancho about the Elites, you help me to think that maybe he isn't just off his rocker, or hitting the mescal again.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I hadn't read the links that you provided yet. I definitely will give them a read very soon.

It is very easy to see where you mind is going with this. You are right on the tip of the proverbial iceberg for sure.

Things are never what they seem, whether it be from propaganda, influenced news reporting or the generation of fear to consume.

I'm certain you will take some hits by even breathing Nazi and USA in the same sentence.

However, people need to understand. Especially patriots.
Their principals are incredibly admirable. Soldiers who blindly fight for a country, when sometimes the reason isn't even clear. Same thing happens with the other side. They get admirable "patriots" to defend them, playing on "honor". Certainly, the patriots and soldiers are incredibly honorable. It is the governments that lack the similar "class" of the great people they depend on to be patriots.

That being said, the similarities are mathematically there. The difference is, the amount of people who's minds aren't awed into complacency. People are seeing it for what it is, and NOT what they tell us it is.

It seems the saying "history repeats itself" isn't too far off the beaten path. haha.
Patterns as they relate to time lines, are assuredly repeated, as we are all our parents' children. No matter what they say, we have to learn for ourselves. The only experience gained is the experience to recognize when we've already made the mistake....again. haha.

I'm going to read up on this time line stuff, because it's all new to me.

You did a kick a$$ job of giving me another avenue to play with.

Thanks.
I'll add more again, when I've had more time to read up on the links you provided.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Neither you nor Sancho are off your rocker.

I don't understand the timewave stuff but it surely doesn't take a Mensa club member to see the similarities in the eras mentioned.

America went slowly towards fascism, socialism, nazism, whatever ism you want to use, during the Bush years and now it's sliding quickly during the Obama era.

Reichstag Fire = 9/11
Reichstag Fire Act = Patriot Acts

The rest, as they say, is history. We shall have to wait and see how this chapter is written.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey, I'm sure this will make a great thread. And I don't want to distract from it too much. Also, I haven't read it.

However, I did make it through about two paragraphs and thought I might point out that we had journalists observing battle, and writing about it, during the revolutionary war.

Just a part of war.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
"The Road to Serfdom" Friedrich Hayek... says the same thing back in the 1940's

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
When do people start to open up their eyes?
Comparing Obama with Hitler is comparing Apples with Peaches!
I don't understand how most of the ATSers that question everything else, don't question the events of WW2 and before. I also think that the comparison on the timewave-table is wrong, I think you should use another starting date, like 1933, the year Hitler was elected.

Heil Hitler!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Since power elite have as you said libraries full of this ancient knowledge, as we approach 2012, there is clearly something that spooks them. Why else during the past 100 years, has the power elite's decisions have indeed killed millions, if not over a billion plus people in that time span, from wars, to revolutions, genocides, famines of neglect and poverty, diseases, etc.

It is clear to me, that this end cycle of time marks a not something bad (the elite have programmed us to believe the world will end then). I think it is something more, much more, and it will be AWESOME for those lucky to be around and aware of it. My research has led me to believe that the dimensions will blend and things unseen before, will be in plain sight. We are seeing it now.

I think, and I hope I am correct, I believe something will happen cosmically, that will literally turn on our junk DNA, which will then lead us to using our full mind. I am starting to read up also on psychic abilities. We all have it. Everyone. The elites hid it. I am starting to see things now I've never seen before because I opened myself up to it. Once everyone gains what we have been robbed of as humans, the elites will lose all control. I cannot wait. 2012 cannot come soon enough.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I really have no clue what is going on here. The OP seems to think, that the USA, a nation of utter democracy is comparable to the horrors of Nazi Germany. Everyone in this thread approves with this notion and the last poster publicly reveals himself as a fascist, with his "Heil Hitler". A remark, by the way, that is in germany illegal.

It's not funny anymore

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wachstum

Being a National Socialist whom is in favour of Hitler doesn't mean automaticly that I am a fascist.
I have a very different opinion about Hitler and World War 2 because I ain't full of ignorance like most others here.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Haunebu]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I know a LOT about the timewave zero stuff, as well as the 9 mayan underworlds and their relation to time and the cyclic nature, as well as emergent consciousness regarding it, and i will say this : Neither you nor sancho are off the mark at all.

keep the spirits up, guys. Just as we have survived everything to this point, the cyclic nature of everything will show us going even further. Things change, yes, indeed, but... we still go on.

I'm looking forward to some change we can live with!

lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join