It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Nazi Germany and ( the current) United States - Correlation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Based on the similarities in the 1945 timeline to 2012, what can we theorize?

What happened when Japan surrendered? Obviously, there was peace and the war was over. So, is this to say that the "war" we are fighting now will be over in Dec 2012?

In 1945, things picked back up almost right away. This timeline shows something being resolved, something that affects the whole world, but that whatever brings this does not result in positive change afterwards.

I'm getting a really bad feeling about this.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Excellent work my friend, a good mix of science, intuition and reflection.

I entirely agree. The similarities are undeniable, I was unaware of the timewave theory so thanks for bringing it to my attention, although it took a while to get up to speed!

Have you ever heard a theory that for no apparent reason, just falls into place in your brain? I read all of the threads, including this one and felt as if a huge piece of the puzzle had fit into place.

Now concerning your comparison to WW2 and the propaganda machine of the Nazis, same deal, it would have made total sense without the reference to Timewave, but your hard work in tying it all together is excellent.

You know what mate, could you check how the Nuremberg Rallies with Hitler and Obama's speech in Germany match up?

I'm not trying to cause offence, I just mean in relation to timewave that's all, inspirational speeches to the German people.

I AM NOT SAYING OBAMA IS ADOLF HITLER, PLEASE SEE THIS MODS, THIS IS A QUESTION ABOUT THE SPEECHES, AND THEIR POSSIBLE CONNECTION ON THE TIMEWAVE.

Just a thought KS.

Great work, S+F, thanks.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Thanks Kiwi. For the sake of what I was looking into, Hitler, although the leader at the time, never really even entered into the equation. It was more about his Minister of Propaganda. I guess I should find out one of these days who actually WROTE Hitler's speeches. I'm guessing it was Goebbels and his psyop guys.
But it was more about the people...the people's response to what they were being told, or trained to believe....the 'mob mentality' but used for 'patriotism.'
I found the Java-based timewave calculator at www.timewave2012.com... to be very easy to use.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Based on the similarities in the 1945 timeline to 2012, what can we theorize?

What happened when Japan surrendered? Obviously, there was peace and the war was over. So, is this to say that the "war" we are fighting now will be over in Dec 2012?

In 1945, things picked back up almost right away. This timeline shows something being resolved, something that affects the whole world, but that whatever brings this does not result in positive change afterwards.

I'm getting a really bad feeling about this.

Now, THAT is the ten million dollar question. I told myself I was going to try really hard to avoid trying to peer into the 'future.'

For some reason, your question about there being peace after the 'war' we are IN, made an awful lot of sense to me.

I think it's pretty easy to see the ups and downs of the novelty and ascribe to them a 'positive' or 'negative' implication based on how the line moves in relation to a horizontal axis...I don't think that it's necessarily looking at it the right way though.

What I see at the end of this wave isn't negativity...it's a lack of novelty...I don't know why, but I'm not scared. I really do think that you are on to something though....that this 'war' we are fighting isn't with guns and bullets exclusively, but for our consciousness....and that what we see at the end of this wave is awareness.

It seems strange to me to even express this today, but for me, the lack of 'novelty' would indicate complete global consciousness, and therefore, nothing really being novel anymore. I suppose we could get there any number of ways, but I'm choosing to remain positive that the prize is well worth the struggle.

Now, that of course, assumes that there is something TO this Timewave stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Yeah mate totally, I was thinking of the Nuremberg speeches, you know to hundreds of thousands of Berliners, and Obama's, to hundreds of thousands of Berliners, I wondered if there was a significance of the date on the time line, I'll check myself, cannot register for some reason right now, will try later.

just thought that those speeches, are the peal of propaganda.

No actual connection between Obama and Hitler of course, just the speeches.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

I think that there is an awful lot of torturing and killing going on in the name of America right now. I think that history, if presented honestly, will undoubtedly be a lot more unkind than most of us are in regards to what we believe about the U.S. I'm still grappling with the idea of a ruling 'Elite' that transcends, trumps, and produces the world 'leaders' us peons really think we answer to. The folks around here are nudging me, sometimes dragging me, kicking, screaming and fighting every inch. I want so much to hold on to what I've believed, but it makes less and less sense every day.

Two books that will explain A LOT:

The Creature From Jekyll Island

Rise Of The Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten America

"Putting it quite simply: this may be the most important book on world affairs you will ever read" - from the back of Jekyll Island. The same could be said about Jim Marrs book. The history we were taught isn't the real history. It's all pretty much lies.

Also check out Century Of Self on video. Century Of Self

It explains a lot about propaganda and how the twentieth century has been shaped by it.

And that's just a start. I'm sure the knowledgeable here on ATS can help with more links and books of reference. There's so much out there and what I gave you is some deep stuff but still just a part of the iceberg.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think I read on this thread that someone thinks that the current time of the USA correlates to 1934 Germany. But, by using the ascension of Mohammed Reza Pahlavi on 26 September 1941 and the Capture of Berlin 2 May 1945 as key dates and accepting that the event correlating to M. Reza Pahlavi's ascension occured on approximately 5 November 2005, the end of the war in Europe correlates to 11 June 2009 and the correlating present time to the days on Hitler would make this 17 July 1945 the beginning of the Potsdam Conference.

I know my answer is wrong, but the most important characteristic I hope can be communicated to you is that the USA, if there is a correlation to Nazi Germany, which I will accept that there is, has made it much farther than they did. So instead of wondering when History will repeat itself...I think you should be waiting to see what would have happened if Germany won WWII that's what's happening.

Oh crap!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Hey I would also like to note that I checked out these past few days and it is amazing because this weeks resonance was vibrating at the same that can be found during 2297 BC. I did some research and it turns out that there was a typhoon that hit china in 2297 BC. And turns out that there was a typhoon that hit Taiwan just recently.

books.google.com... 9byVSva0CoOesgPJ4oiBBA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1#v=onepage&q=history%202297%20bc&f=false
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-8-2009 by unite_life]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Maybe somebody needs to ring the "dinner bell" so we can all wake up and discover that we who live in North America are basically on the same side?

Jus sayen...

Wayyyyback in 1980 somethin...lol...I read a book given to me by a military dude.

It was written by Caspar Willard "Cap" Weinberger.

Yea...I had to google Casper WineBurger cause I had not fn idea how to spell his last name but I never forgot his first.

I guess that's why any loving farsighted compassionate parent would name a kid Casper in the day of racial integration.

Must have been tough. lol

Really...but the guy was brilliant. Along the line of Colin Powell brilliant.

And he seemed to be persuaded , that is Caspar Willard "Cap" Weinberger was persuaded that the Japanese were still our enemy!!

Go figure. You mean after they sighed the paper and eveyting?

Sumeria do not sign papers.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Is this the reason that ever so precise Japanese allowed our President G.W. Bush to be sick in Japan.

I dunno?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Why do some events only have peaks or valleys on certain timewave graphs, Like Pahlavi for example. On the "Timewave Calculator" there is no significant point on the "King Wen - Kelly" graph but a very significant peak shows up on the "Huang Ti" version of the timewave graph.
So does each version pertain to a certain part of the world or is it just a slightly different equation that still somehow manages to line up? I gotsta know

[edit on 8/27/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

So...Pahlavi's ascension showed up on one of those graphs? I knew it was a major, and overlooked event, but for other reasons.

What does your graphs say about the date 20 June 1941?

[edit on 27-8-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Your date coincides with the first week of October last year (which was of course quite prevalent considering the timeline of the global economic crisis). October 7 was the major Timewave shift that marked a shift in global hope to global despair. Your date also correlates with the year 1743 in the previous cycle.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That's the date that Tamerlane's remains were exumed in Uzbekistan.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoothyKnight
Why do some events only have peaks or valleys on certain timewave graphs, Like Pahlavi for example. On the "Timewave Calculator" there is no significant point on the "King Wen - Kelly" graph but a very significant peak shows up on the "Huang Ti" version of the timewave graph.
So does each version pertain to a certain part of the world or is it just a slightly different equation that still somehow manages to line up? I gotsta know

[edit on 8/27/09 by MoothyKnight]

There are differen versions based on different calculations. Evasius might be able to explain that better. Here is what that website that I referenced says in general:

* the Kelly version is the original set used by Terrence Mckenna it was created by Royce Kelley and Leon Taylor in 1974 as McKenna was developing the theory
* the Watkins version is based on a criticism of Novelty theory by Matthew Watkins in which he designed a formula capturing the I-Ching transformation.
* the Sheliak version is based on a revision from physicist John Sheliak, this version is the one which McKenna himself was the most mathematically sound
* In addition to the King Wen sequence the Huang-Ti sequence and Ben Franklin’s magic square have also been converted into novelty number sets.

I haven't found any information about Huang-ti yet, but I'm still looking.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Great work! Kspen, I need to read right through the whole thread, so far its a highly huge and perplexing concept with many twisiting truths.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This thread blew me away. Although I never really understood fully the history that was taught to me in school I figured it was just my poor comprehension of the human nature. Apparently I was just too naive.

Now I could finally connect LOTS of dots that seemed loose - the killing of Jews by the Nazis for instance. I was totally awestruck not only by the OP but by the consequent posts that are adding to the discussion.

I wish I had more knowledge to share about the subject, but for now I'm only learning.

Right on you guys!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I love this thread - thank you for posting it.

It's intriguing how well the patterns match in some of these time periods. Is there any way to see how many other points on timeline might kind of match where we are now? What I'm wondering is, statistically, how common or uncommon it is to find another point in time which might have a similar pattern? On one hand this might suggest it's not as strong an implied correlation, if chance is greater in this regard. On the other it might provide other time periods to evaluate which might make the dominant chords of the overall cycle (and hence predicting ours) even more clear.

I have a somewhat metaphysical bent (by biochemistry accident it seems), and I once had a "startling deep insight" that related to the 2012 thing, that came in spontaneously. (Possibly worth what yer payin for it here, I should warn you.) For whatever reason I suddenly "mapped it to" Reich's book "The Nature of the Orgasm." He postulated that everything worked in cycles and it gradually built up and up until it finally had a "peak" or cresting (orgasm) and then dropped back down and the cycle started over. Everything does this, from life forms to situations. (Reich may be better known for his 'orgone energy' work or his writing about 'body armor' and other psychophysiological issues. Although the Orgone actually relates to the cyclical thing.) Anyway it all just merged together in my head and I understood that the Mayan "end of time" was simple and literal: TIME on a mass (Mayan) scale has the same orgasm-cycle as everything else. It's just... longer. So it rises to a peak of intensity, and then drops down to 'rest' for awhile and the energy gradually begins to rebuild.

I felt that is what they were describing and it's the same dynamic. How the heck they knew this, who knows. What this means for the world--really, who knows. Perhaps there just won't be as much rapid change as we are used to. Here is hoping that if that's the case, most people are in a happier place when that occurs. A general long-term lack of much major change is nice in peacetime but a nightmare during war or severe poverty.

Within that, there appear to be multiple sub-cycles of various kinds/durations of course. (Social cycle theory and more.) And in other (far weirder metaphysical sorts of) experiences, I've come to the experience/belief that much like layers within tides, we are mostly independent and yet we affect and are affected by a lot of energy that is intertwined with us ("Jungian Stew" I call it, though it's probably just physics at heart) but technically functioning as what you might call other/parallel/alternate realities. We are all in the handbasket together at this point, even with different seeming situations. While I'm rambling about far-out stuff likely to make most people dismiss me as a lunatic, I could mention that many many years ago when looking at some layouts of the iChing (before I even knew about iChing's basis for TWZ) in a contemplative mood, I saw this one pattern that had a circle and I had this sudden "flash of understanding" that as a man, as some other person (prior life/other reality/ dream/who knows), I had spent a lifetime using that particular layout for divination, and the circle turned and related to 'time'. Unfortunately I had nothing conscious about it, just that flash, and later when looking at it could only shrug... no idea now, how that would work or if it would. It was many years later that I heard TWZ and about the iChing model.

Seems our world is already "increasing exponentially in novelty" -- already it is very obvious this is happening, particularly with "information". (Which may, in theory, 'be' another way energy can be modeled.) It's kind of exhilaratingly-exhausting even now so the next few years ought to be "interesting." (In the Chinese sense.)

This cyclical concept might be hard for a few people to grasp (given some of the responses); it is literal yet not, abstract yet not. It's like two symphonies in the same but changing key, where the volume and percussion and harmonic dynamics are in a very similar pattern, even though the two actual songs are different. So there will be some details that match, or match slightly offset by some detail or time, and some that won't, but it's the larger pattern that matters.

Persicoana's Napolean timeline is very interesting as well. Although (being American) I think I'd feel better if all these comparisons weren't to _fallen_ empires. ;-)

sickofitall2012's DOW stock trends is interesting as well. Perhaps the same general pattern is holographically all over the place if we just started looking in various ways.

Evasius wrote:

That means the period of 9/11 was officially predicted by this software 8 years prior and pointed to that time as being highly significant, our current economic crisis was present on the graph 15 years prior, and the upcoming event window of late October has been marked as momentous now for 16 years.

Is there a website somewhere that has more on this stuff? I'm interested.

RC

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

KSpigpen wrote:

I don't think Obama is Hitler, or that Bush is Hitler, or that Americans are Nazis. What I honestly DO think, is that Americans are being led down a very dangerous road. The typical American is extremely patriotic and dedicated to his country. That is being taken advantage of.

I always find it interesting how perspective differs. Every time I expose myself to the news/media, I find basically one news and one media source that are the 'patriots' (whether right or wrong) and all the rest, mostly an entire nation of media functioning as the collective free PR agency for The Great Changer, most of which has turned out to be dedicated to maintaining the same alleged-evils that brought on the 'vote for change' (eg many of the same people and same wars), while working on radical internal country-structural change that I'm guessing had it all been spelled out (what is/will happen in this term) as part of the campaign, would have never made it to the Big Chair in the first place. This reminds me of the amusing programming quip that clients often get "exactly what they asked for, but not what they wanted."

Anyway my point is that despite I share little perspective with you regarding whether USA in Iraq/Afghan is the parallel for Hitler, there are other areas where I do. I feel we are rapidly and radically sliding into a verrrry different approach to government and it's much like after WWI and the Treaty of Versailles, Germany was beset by miserable financial difficulties, and someone came along with magic-wand promises and a platform of Change and got elected, and then went on to make changes that were so vast it was staggering, and that were not seen coming (or even realized once in place) by many of the population itself. Actually the surreal feeling of correspondence with Germany has been in place for a long time, namely the minute 'Homeland Security' was phrased. Much of the phrasings, not to mention all the FEMA Executive Orders which ought to give anybody hives, look like something right out of that era, updated for the Shiny New World. It seems to be a 'shift' that has been coming on for awhile. But in the interest of "patterns", I think it's less relevant what any person or administration does or how specifically long it takes; and more relevant that an overall "same-chords-same-dynamics" pattern has gradually shifted into correspondence with the past.

So, I wouldn't have found the sync the OP did even if I'd been looking at it, because he was led there from his feelings about US involvement outside the country, an issue I don't fret about (I simply have too many other things to fret about. It's so far down it fell off my list). But no matter how he found the correspondence, I do think it IS a correspondence that my "gut feeling" already recognized (prior to this thread being posted I was actually talking with my BF about the striking similarities between that era of Germany and today. I was saying some of what 'Anonymous Avatar' said earlier in the thread. (Maybe we share a brain. Can I have it back now?)

Regarding patriotism: I am a "constitutionalist" you might say (e.g: "Patriot"). I think our country was already usurped from the inside a long time ago and the current O! of Change is just finishing us off. But:

Fraterormus wrote:

It wasn't until the aftermath of 9/11 that I began to understand what my Great Grandmother and the rest of her family had gone through. I saw earnestly good people fall into the trap of Nationalistic Patriotism, hook-line-and-sinker, and stand idly by while their government did horrific things in their name.

and
KSpigpen wrote:

It would seem to me that our 'patriotism' almost gives license to those that would commit these crimes in our name. We are so quick to make sure we are on the right end of the angry, pitchfork-wielding mob that reason and manipulation are the last thing on our minds.

Although I could find a place for "the issue of patriotism" in this "cycle-match" to WWII Germany, I don't really share this perspective (but it doesn't matter). I see it more like the rest of KSpigpen's comment:

When 'Don't make waves.' 'Don't get singled out.' If you protest too loudly, then you are the enemy.
I think he meant, like if you protest 9/11, the war, etc. I could say the same thing but I would mean, like if you protest socialism, the feds 'losing' billions and just openly saying 'sorry can't tell you where it went', the feds usurpsing not only insane amounts from a country that did NOT want that but then essentially buying private corps et al with that; I think the real focus is going to end up being people who complain about the shape that 'change' is taking on over time.

[I am less worried about muslims being made the enemy than I am about people defending the constitution and our form of government being made the enemy. The former puts us in a situation bad for other people but one in which most major countries have repeatedly been in (like since the dawn of time). The latter puts us in a situation that almost ensures a Third-Reich-style eventuality and the eventual downfall of our nation and a fairly massive 'pattern match' to a few points of history I'd rather not follow the line on.

So on the list of things I'm worried about -- I am far less worried about 'patriots' going to war (whether unfair or not) than I am worried about The Wave Of Change making actual patriots the new jews.

(eg none of the ongoing attempt to further-control media [following on the fairness act] would exist if FOX/Rush didn't; most the rest of the media is _already_ saying what the officials want to be the party line and have been since before the election. Seems to me they are the targets no matter how much diplomatic dancing around is done; freedom is the real casualty.)]

running out of room, to be continued

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

Slightly offbeat:
Researcher James Spottiswoode once demonstrated pretty conclusively in two separate studies using thousands of already-done trials around the world, that statistically, results in psychical tests of various kinds on many different people, different researchers, different times/places/focus, had an astounding correlation with Local Sidereal Time. The Director of the lab he worked for at the time is a physicist and, aside from remote viewing research, a real no-BS skeptic kind of guy, so you can just imagine how much he did NOT want to tell anybody that it appears psi functioning has about a 400% greater effect size when the constellation of Virgo is overhead the subject (around 13:30 LST), and there's a 'dead zone' (not non-existing, just non-existing above the level of chance) around 18:00 LST. (Seems to relate to the 'galactic center' positioning actually.) They wouldn't release that for awhile as their oversight committee went crazy trying desperately to find some flaw in this because it was just embarrassing. Couldn't. Everyone including me assumes this is NOT any kind of causative factor but something else we don't know yet has some relationship to both. As it turns out, he later told me he suspected that they only found this by accident; they were the only researchers in a situation so in need of any 'modifying factor' to make results more predictable, as to be crazy enough to go comparing something with LST (basically every pattern findable, and sunspots were already known to have some correlation. By the way, these things also correlate with epileptic seizures and other less controversial things). The suspicion now is that the REAL thing it is measuring is 'human performance' and that anything -- music recitals, sports, math tests, who knows -- may have that same general pattern. That is, it may have nothing to do with psi, just with human performance. Nobody else has attempted to replicate this with different data to see if that might be so (in part because psychical research is basically blacklisted in western academia). Anyway this is very obscure and indirect, I know, but I mention this because it seems to me that is an individual human cycle that is correlated with a cosmic cycle ('as above, so below' apparently!), which to me in some tiny way is probably related to "why" things like Timewave Zero actually work; the pattern is replicating at every level. It makes me wonder if the TWZ 'pattern' could in some fashion be found in mass-measure of things people do, or other more easily trackable stats than 'novelty'. Maybe that 'matching pattern' the OP found is everywhere but so far we only see it there.

Drastically waaaay more offbeat:
I am not religious (actually I dislike organize religion) although metaphysical experiences have brought me in contact with... 'things' (entities? gods? archetypes? thought-forms?) that fit a few of the more popular roles. I had a very deep dream months ago where I was made aware of 'the third coming'. -- it's the third, not the second, go figure!--news to me. (Given the sense of time separation I felt, I suspect whomever ended up Mithras might have been the first.) I don't have the same theology religions do about this event, person, or potential. I just "understood" in the dream that most of the same "energy" had "returned" to earth as we know it, and that person was now/already here. The irony is I don't actually even believe in the Jesus doctrine. Even as a baptist as a kid I didn't: I intuitively felt he was probably just 'a holy man' of sorts, not anything like what the Romans made him into; I did not even believe that he was all that special except probably a nice and spiritual guy, but there are lots of those. But in the dream I understood that actually he had been. That the energy 'in' the person was the thing (you might say the spirit) -- the returning person was not 'him', but it was 'most' of the same energy -- there were differences in the energy, like it was its own unique form yet 'shared' most of that from the previous two -- and a completely different human-based personality. I was actually disturbed when I woke up, partly from the religious element (since I am not religious and it bothers me that this contradicts my own belief systems) and partly from the implications. It's been a long time since I waded through theology but from my understanding, if such a thing could be so, then it would mean prior to his main role, the world would be in the grip of something that seemed good but turned out to be very unpleasant. [No, I am not suggesting Obama is the Anti-Christ LOL.] To be followed by a long period of peace. Which kind sounds like the Reichian orgone peak cycle to me. I mention this only as a trivial curiosity -- I am probably just deluded -- it just slightly relates, in my own mind.

unite_life wrote:

Hey I would also like to note that I checked out these past few days and it is amazing because this weeks resonance was vibrating at the same that can be found during 2297 BC. I did some research and it turns out that there was a typhoon that hit china in 2297 BC. And turns out that there was a typhoon that hit Taiwan just recently.

I suspect if more looking is done we will find the patterns everywhere. Chinese face reading matches facial features to patterns of psychology. Biogram theory matches injury/disease to psychological issues. Palmistry, everything else -- there is probably a seed of truth to all this stuff, it's all holographic and fractal at some level.

Best,
RC

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join