It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar - New Movie

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Totally cool.

I don't know what the real story is - - but I believe there is one - - and I support there is some truth to Lazar's story.

This guy has never wavered in his story.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I certainly hope the Matt Damon news is accurate. An A-lister is what the movie needs for a chance to gain attention. But I hope so much that the movie is a well done one and not a rediculous farfetched movie like we're used to from hollywood. If S4 is there it won't be soon if the movie's a go.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Total Package
You can always tell when someone hasn't done their research and is just reading the propoganda of debunkers.

Is Stanton Friedman a debunker? He has an article which refutes much of Bob Lazar's claims:

www.stantonfriedman.com...

I checked the imdb and Matt Damon and this project are not listed. He has a busy schedule so this movie may not come out until after 2012.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
so this movie may not come out until after 2012. Well I guess we're screwed then.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by rygi23
so this movie may not come out until after 2012.
Well I guess we're screwed then.

Those damn Mayans and their end of the world prophecy...just because their culture was far more advanced in astronomy, mathematics, writing and built pyramids in exact alignment with the constellation Gemini doesn't mean that the end of the world...wait, nevermind (sarcasm implied)

This movie is not listed on IMDB yet because the project just now got the greenlight and the script is now being written - all preproduction right now.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

I'm moving to Hollywood.

Can I be cast as Lear?

I'm just about the age he was back in the mid1990s...

I'm tall, handsome and dashing.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

I checked the imdb and Matt Damon and this project are not listed. He has a busy schedule so this movie may not come out until after 2012.

www.imdb.com...

Yeah I think the earliest this movie is coming is 2011. I've got mixed feeling about this movie, publicity for UFOs is good, but I don't believe Lazar is telling the whole truth. He obviously lied about his background and education.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I'm moving to Hollywood.

Can I be cast as Lear?

Actually, there may be rumours that John Slattery will be the one to play John Lear.

I hear there may be rumours that the narration will be done by Meatloaf who is playing the role of Zorgon

(I joke
)

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
wow this will be a very interesting video. Looking forward to it!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

I'm moving to Hollywood.

Can I be cast as Lear?

Look Weedwhacker.....

I found a picture of you & Exubie....

I'd better call the casting people ASAP....... you guys should be in the movies!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aceefedded5a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Bob lazar tells the biggest lies, no proof whatsoever, he stole some element or something from the government?, did he really or did he make that up at the interveiw? his accounts defy common sense.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Meh.. he is a known liar, unable to provide proof of claims made.

But more telling imo... if he really had served where he did, in the position he said, he wouldn't be telling us this. He'd be dead now. No doubt in my mind. That anyone thinks the government would allow him to bleat out above top secret info without ramifications is laughable.

Other than "his word" we have nothing to go on. Not a single photo taken, nor video. The government "deleted" his education records? lmao... no. If he had blabbed secrets, they would have deleted HIM.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You can always tell when someone hasn't done their research and is just reading the propoganda of debunkers.

Is Stanton Friedman a debunker? He has an article which refutes much of Bob Lazar's claims:

Actually I hold Stanton in the highest of esteem and look at him as a hero.... but I do have issues with his investigation on Lazar. Unfortunately Stanton has fallen a little bit in his own trap of proclaiming... he has done his investigation but what it shows that he is having trouble proving some of the things Lazar has claimed.... yet one of the things Lazar claimed was that his records were being erased and in some cases such as his claim of working at Los Alomos... it was found that he indeed did work there but there was no record.

Stanton has basically come to a conclusion that not much of what Lazar says can be verified so he must be BUNK.... well I am sorry but just because he ranked in the bottom 3rd when he did Chemistry at school... that is not proof he cannot be a scientist as Stanton suggests. I failed maths and computing at school.... and I ended up becoming a IT Manager and computer programmer... yet according to Stanton I could never have become a computer programmer because of my high school scores.

Lots of proclaiming unfortunately.... somethign Stanton hates.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
oh this is rich!
you know they'll have john lear in there somewhere, so they'll need an actor to play him.
and finally, john lear will get a wikipedia entry! i bet he laughs himself silly when he realizes just that one little perk all by itself.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Meh.. he is a known liar, unable to provide proof of claims made.

But more telling imo... if he really had served where he did, in the position he said, he wouldn't be telling us this. He'd be dead now. No doubt in my mind. That anyone thinks the government would allow him to bleat out above top secret info without ramifications is laughable.

Other than "his word" we have nothing to go on. Not a single photo taken, nor video. The government "deleted" his education records? lmao... no. If he had blabbed secrets, they would have deleted HIM.

Why would the government kill him? He is doing exactly what they want.... he is releasing information that may well be the truth... and he has been successfully discredited right down to pandering charges when he never ran a brothel.

Because of this not only does everyone think Bob Lazar is a liar and a fraud.... but automatically every single thing he says must automatically be a lie. That's how you keep secrets... you mix truth up with lies and nobody can tell. The government would be loving him being the messenger because people like you think he is lying.

It's the same as people who say to me "UFO's... Aliens? Yeah right you've been watching too much X Files". When I explain to them X Files is based on actual x files and cases..... they refuse to believe it. They think because it's on a fictional TV show it must be fake.... and anyone that talks about stuff that has appeared on the X Files.... is obviously just delusional and getting all their stuff from a TV show.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

yet one of the things Lazar claimed was that his records were being erased and in some cases such as his claim of working at Los Alomos... it was found that he indeed did work there but there was no record.

Lazar claimed to be a research physicist with Los Alamos. They did find his name in a Los Alamos phone book with a contractor Kellog Brown or something. That proves he worked at Los Alamos, but not directly for the Lab.

Originally posted by Total PackageStanton has basically come to a conclusion that not much of what Lazar says can be verified so he must be BUNK.... well I am sorry but just because he ranked in the bottom 3rd when he did Chemistry at school... that is not proof he cannot be a scientist as Stanton suggests.

It's not proof he couldn't be a scientist, but IMO his HS record is highly damning he did not graduate from MIT or Cal Tech. The one name he dropped "Bill Duxler" or whatever is a physics teacher at a community college. The govt erasing his past is a very pathetic excuse. His story about the gravity waves and element 115 and all that amounted to a bunch of nonsense.

I tend to think if the govt was hiring people to reverse engineer UFOs, they would be employing people with advanced degrees. Lazer must have realized this too, hence is claim to have graduated from MIT and have a post grad degree in electronics from Cal Tech.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Schaden]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Yeah I have also read Stanton Friedman's book Flying Saucers and Science a must read and a comprehensive and Unbiased read at that. Also Stanton conclusively investigated Bob Lazar S4 claims and here is what he found out...

Incredible claims have been made about Bob Lazar for years. He supposedly is a physicist with an MS in Physics from MIT and an MS in Electronics from the California Institute of Technology. He was a "Scientist" for Los Alamos National Laboratory, and obtained a job back-engineering UFOs at a very secret site at Area 51 in Nevadathrough Dr. Edward Teller. Supposedly he figured out how saucers work using Element 115 -- matter/anti-matter, etc. He was able to steal a small quantity of 115 from the 500 pounds available, but this was stolen back. He came forward with his story despite death threats because he thought the public has a right to know. Videotapes are available with his claims. It is all BUNK. Not one shred of evidence has been put forth to support this story: No diplomas, no resumes, no transcripts, no memberships in professional organizations, no papers, no pages from MIT or Caltech yearbooks. He also mentioned, in a conversation with me, California State University at Northridge and Pierce Junior College -- also in the San Fernando Valley, California. I checked all four schools. Pierce said he had taken electronics courses in the late 1970s. The other three schools never heard of him.

The true Bob Lazar

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

THAT wasn't funny... you don't even know the man... I expected better of you

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabitNo doubt in my mind. That anyone thinks the government would allow him to bleat out above top secret info without ramifications is laughable.

If he had blabbed secrets, they would have deleted HIM.

Unless...

they wanted that info to 'leak' out

After all he is currently back working at Los Alamos

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

And yet...

Bob Lazar's name was in the phone book at Los Alamos

And his badge was good enough to get into Goldstone

[edit on 26-8-2009 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics