It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S4: The Incredible True Story of Bob Lazar - New Movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Bob lazar hmm...
Well i do think his story will be incredible i doubt it will be true. This guy i believe this guy masks the truth in his endless rants of stuff he makes up on the spot.

Really? Endless rants? He hasn't even been talking about it for years... Try a little actual research... you might learn something

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.Stanton says the government would employ more people than that to install a mouse trap!

And where is Stanton's evidence? Seems anyone can give an opinion, doesn't make it true

As to Bob's memory issues... you might try reading the reason for that... it was why he quit in the first place... and no they don't use the red flashy thing... its a drink you get on the Janet flight back home.

BTW for anyone interested Janet airlines just finished the new spiffy passenger terminal
I guess I will need to go get some pictures

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I wonder who is gonna play John Lear?

hmmm.

My money is on John lear,

second line here.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
I'm going to side with Stanton Friedman on this man Lazar. He said he thinks he's a Walter Mitty character who has no diplomas or records and can't prove he was a scientist. He also couldn't prove where he was schooled or name those teachers who, lets face it, he should have easily remembered.

Lazar knew the test flight times of the craft and brought witnesses out to see the tests. This is confirmed by John Lear ( a person given every FAA award in existence) and 2 other witnesses. U can't know the test flight times without having worked on the craft. It is plausible, but doubtful the flight times were leaked to him by someone on the inside.

Stanton even goes as far as to destroy some of the claims Lazar makes, such as the claim that there were only a few (I think 8) people who worked on the saucer. . . Stanton says the government would employ more people than that to install a mouse trap!

It is entirely reasonable to to think that the Black Projects within our Govt. would have only a handful of people working on technology as highly compartmentalized and sensitive as this. More people = more chances to have sensitive info. leaked. I'm sure you knew this already so I will pretend that your post was a typo and not a real statement.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Bob lazar hmm...
Well i do think his story will be incredible i doubt it will be true. This guy i believe this guy masks the truth in his endless rants of stuff he makes up on the spot.

Usually if you make stuff up on the spot, your story changes with each telling, during the times he was speaking I don't remember his story changing, but my memory could be off.

I am not saying I buy everything he states, I honestly have never total felt 100% one way or the other about his story. Some of what he had told makes absolute sense, but then some of it makes me scratch my head and say "did he just say that?"

Example to what made sense is when he talks about how few people were working on the supposed saucer, that to me made sense, if there was such a thing you would want as few people working on it just in case there was a leak for plausible denial from the people who knew nothing about it.

Example to what did not make sense to me was when he stated his records where expunged or totally eradicated. We are talking a time when most records were on hard copies and not all stored on computers. I have tons of records on my own that are copies of the materials from my fathers days in the military I even have some of the records that go back to my families history in the civil war that have been handed down from previous generations. There is no way any military organization would be able to hide or totally eradicate all of the records in my possession, they might be able to get the ones in government buildings but the ones in my personal charge, there is no way.

These are just my person views on this, and I in no way totally believe one way or the other, still on the fence as they say.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All he had to do is rummage around the Tesla Liberty in New Mexico's
Los Alamos' Robert Oppenheimer Library to learn about saucer propulsion.

Similar comment left but didn't take.
Tesla suppression by the elite.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Darned right!! Matt Damon would make a great Bob Lazar.

I think Keifer Sutherland should play John Lear.

[edit on 8-27-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I got a comment in this one:

teslaandlyne (2 minutes ago)

No ETs, tell Bob not to worry.
Or now we should worry.

ED: Say the magic words and you got suppression.
Which ones are tagged: Robert, Tesla or both together.
Try it for fun.

[edit on 8/27/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just to re-cap what I learned about B.Lazar a while ago when Mr.Lear was participating in this board, and also from looking it up on the Internet:

a) No academic record exists of B.Lazar being a physicist. In contrast with real life physicists who gain credibility and become employed by publishing papers in refereed journals, there is not a single scrap of a physics paper he ever penned.
b) He used to run a photographic film development shop in New Mexico
c) He may have been contracted by LANL to do some work for them
d) He had an ownership interest in a brothel, where he put his technical skills to use by installing an A/V system
e) He claims to have owned three pieces of Element 115. Despite the fact that this absolutely must be the most rare element on our planet, impossible to obtain other than picking it from UFO wrecks or wrestling pieces of it from the little hands of Greys, and this Element's astronomical value in dollar equivalent, Bob didn't take any measures at all to safeguard this scientific equivalent of Arc of the Covenant. He kept it in his drawer or something. His home was serially burglarized, but it didn't dawn on him that he may want to procure a nice fireproof safe box at a local Wallmart for $98. Anyhow, two of the pieces were stolen in two separate incidents.
f) With John Lear in presence, he staged a preposterous cloud chamber experiment, whereby he tried to demonstrate that radiation coming from a Thorium mantle is deflected by a piece of Element 115. John doesn't quite remember whether he saw anything curious
g) he borrowed money from his relatives to buy a nice car, which he never repaid

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EclipseReloaded
education records were expunged from existence by the government to discredit him, which is very possible you'd have to admit

I don't think it's possible for the govt to have "expunged" his education records so thoroughly. There isn't a single shred of evidence that he graduated or even attended MIT or Cal Tech. When questioned, he couldn't specify the exact year he graduated. He said something like "uh let me see, it must have been 81 or 82...".

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

More people = more chances to have sensitive info. leaked. I'm sure you knew this already so I will pretend that your post was a typo and not a real statement.

Yes, I agree with you but as Stanton says, secrets can, and are, being kept from the public. Look at the Manhattan project for instance? Every time the government releases new documents new and unheard of information is discovered. Things which if anyone mentioned them on a board such as ATS would be laughed out of court. I'm not arguing that Lazar Isn't a very intelligent man-anyone who can build a rocket car gets my vote- but I sincerly doubt that he is telling the whole truth concerning UFOs and his part in there investigation and back engineering.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

but I sincerly doubt that he is telling the whole truth concerning UFOs and his part in there investigation and back engineering.

...and of course you don't doubt his claim that he somehow managed to smuggle a few kilos of Element 115 out of the most classified facility in known Universe

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I'm going to side with Stanton Friedman on this man Lazar. He said he thinks he's a Walter Mitty character who has no diplomas or records and can't prove he was a scientist. He also couldn't prove where he was schooled or name those teachers who, lets face it, he should have easily remembered. Stanton even goes as far as to destroy some of the claims Lazar makes, such as the claim that there were only a few (I think 8) people who worked on the saucer. . . Stanton says the government would employ more people than that to install a mouse trap!

Lazar claims that his employment and education records were expunged from existence by the government to discredit him, which is very possible you'd have to admit, its their modus operandi...just like any lawyer would employ in any courtroom. The opposition has to vilify and discredit their opponents to create enough fabric of doubt so that all following debate can be moot and conjecture...

> Lazar's surviving documents - S4 security badge & W2 form:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EclipseReloaded

Okay, I agree if the government wanted to discredit him they would, and almost certainly could, delete past records, etc, but I just don't buy it. Besides, when Lazar was in court he had the perfect chance to bring this to light but he chose to announce his profession as a camera processor or something like that. I also heard that he was accussed of hacking into a computer to get damaging information on people visiting a brothel he had an interest in!
Sorry but I don't, at this moment in time, believe him.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

With the casting of Matt Damon, who has been wanting to portray Bob Lazar for years, his A-list status will gurantee the large opening/theatre count/distribution and help attract other top actors for other roles in the movie...so, bottom line, no matter which side of the fence you're on about Lazar, the rest of the world will be broached with the subject matter for further public discourse which is good.

Bob Lazar Interview Part One of Six - YouTube

Yeah man, I'm really psyched that this is even on the table. I hope they don't completely eff it up as they're wont to do in Hollywood lately. Either way, I'm there for sure.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

> Lazar's surviving documents - S4 security badge & W2 form:

Dang. $958.11 For 2 weeks worth of back engineering work? Hardly the wage you'd expect!

Side note. Agreed. Lazar's erasing of records is not uncommon. Its a typical security protocol for highly sensitive projects.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
to Mintwithahole -

If you're divulging classified government/military information, you're not exactly on the best terms with them/scared #less. So, being forthright with a government court about this, that and the other in the interest of your self preservation and whatever principles you're clinging to personally (as in the public's right to know about what's going on - for which he never cashed in on for 20 years, endured derision, bankruptcy, etc.) becomes paramount. Running his own little security firm after being blacklisted from government projects understandibly, is what he had to do to survive...even taking on a brothel for a client, which the government loved and played up to maximum discrediting effect.

Bob Lazar went through alot of hell and gained years of hardship for it. (where's the reward?) But, personally, he held to his own principle that disclosing what he knew to the public would not only save his life (after repeated threats on his life after he was fired for spying on test flights with Lear by the "camoflouge dudes"/area51 security) but, would serve the greater good...a forum to shed some light on various black projects that are not just classified for US defense interests, but, many others that are covered up for more nefarious reasons...its people like him, the whistleblowers that step forward and lay it all out on the line...effecting/shaping history instead of being another critic on the sidelines. (not directing that at mintwithahole personally, speaking in general).

[edit on 27-8-2009 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

. I also heard that he was accussed of hacking into a computer to get damaging information on people visiting a brothel he had an interest in!
Sorry but I don't, at this moment in time, believe him.

Mint. Be cautious as to what you believe when its 'hearsay'. A C2C episode aired 6/6/02, Bob addresses the incident you state:

When George did the interview Bob said, amongst other things, that he had been hired to install a computer system for a local brothel. That was a bad idea. The fact that Bob had broadcast this on television reflected his naivety about the ramifications of his actions. The Las Vegas cops now had a problem. Here was a guy stating that he knew where a local brothel was and all they had to do was ask him it's whereabouts and then bust it. The problem was compounded by the fact that the brothel was run by one of their informants and they were aware of her operation.

The madam's vice buddies explained to her that they had to bust her operation because of Bob's televised admission. After all, the entire vice department didn't know about this, just a couple of vice cops she knew and did business with. They busted the place and she blamed the entire operation on Bob, probably under their advice. She had a client list of some very high level Las Vegans, including cops, and they weren't about to force her to make that public. They let her off with a misdemeanor called, "Keeping a Disorderly House", which is Nevada statute from the early 1900s. I don't think anybody even knows what that's supposed to mean. They then charge Bob with six felonies.

These cops thought they could just hang this whole thing on Bob and be done with it. They soon found out that Bob Lazar had a large following and hundreds of thousands of people were scrutinizing this story. Naturally, most following Bob's story thought this was a setup by the federal government to discredit him, and they may have been involved, but that is unknown to this day.

Anyway, under some of the most incompetent and questionable legal advice in history, Bob plead guilty to pandering and they dropped the rest of the charges. We all urged Bob to fight it but he didn't want to spend the money. This is part of his "I can do everything myself" attitude because his dad is a wealthy L.A. businessman and money would have been no problem. Bob simply won't depend on anyone, even those that love him and want to help him.

Prior to sentencing Judge John Lehman questioned how it was possible that a guy with no previous criminal record, like Bob, would have plead guilty under these circumstances. He also couldn't understand how the madam of the brothel wasn't in front of him as a co-defendant. After all, in the madam's original statement to the police she admitted having become a prostitute in 1971 when Bob Lazar was 12 years old. The judge wasn't buying that Bob coerced HER into anything. All of the judges questions and apprehensions were stated on the record, ON CAMERA, and George Knapp still has a copy of the raw footage.

Bob was sentenced to 3 years probation and community service. Ironically, he completed his community service by installing yet another computer system, this time for Clark County, Nevada. The guys down at probation would jockey for position to see who got to go visit Bob so they could talk to him and ask him UFO questions. He's now off probation and we're currently investigating the possibilities for a pardon. The whole thing was one bad dream and somewhat of a joke because there have only been a handful of pandering convictions in the history of Las Vegas and the others weren't scientists with no criminal record.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Yes, I agree with you but as Stanton says, secrets can, and are, being kept from the public.

I wonder if it ever occurred to anyone hat what was 'leaked out' via Bob was meant to be 'leaked out' ?

I mean now we have that Air Force metal analysis report from Roswell that was just released

I always find it funny how people say "Why don't those on the inside tell us what is going on.." and then when they do, those same people find every means they can to ridicule those that speak up

How insane is that?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
reply to post by zorgon

Where did you get the information that ufo mechanic Bob Lazar is working at Los Alamos presently? The last I heard he had some business up North.

Hey Marrr - every time you use that term 'ufo mechanic' it just gets funnier and funnier.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join