It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or 30 day jail for refusing the toxic H1N1 vaccine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ugh.

Ridiculous, is the only word I have to say. This is blatant nazism. Oh you'll be fine, just jump in the carts we're taking you to a safe place!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker718

This is so true, they can't detain everyone....say NO to vaccines..imo

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by logican

The problem is things cannot keep going the way they are, time for a change, big change, all the happy people under the dictatoship, NWO, Think it was One World Order, now it's New World Order.
What does that tell you ,NEW that don't sound good, WORLD everyone included that lives, ORDER that sounds real bad, like we don't have enough BAD ORDER already.

With this new earth they are planning there are too many people, not enough gas, and other natural resources to push us into the 25 Century.
Time to get real they are going to kill off 5/6th of the world population, and when it's all over no one will know what happened execpt we won the, NWO that is.

This is from different thread, but any how they are murders.

On Dec. 10, 1974, the U.S. National Security Council under Henry Kissinger completed a classified 200-page study, “National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.” The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) was a grave threat to U.S. national security. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

[edit on 24-8-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
F**k------------------- them!

Over my dead body will I have one!

Period!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i gotta be honest, tired of seeing these kinds of posts on ats

are americans really that much of push overs

are ppl just going to accept quarantine shot or jail?

no

absolutely not

if you think so

wake up

theres too many people who are against the government already

even if only the gangs rose up and fought against this the govt would lose

and do you think all the gangbangers in the us are going to accept the whole do what we say or get incarcerated thing?

let me put this simple....HELL NO

this will not happen, and even if it does, it wont succeed, america may be sheep but things arent that bad

there case closed conspiracy over

unless everyone is truly sick this isnt going to happen

and if everyone in america starts getting sick, and its really a large percent of the nation that this scenario can even be considered, then we got bigger things to worry about then quarantines and jail

seems like midway through the second bush term this sites really gone downhill with nothing more then fearmongers and fearmongering

man id love to see some new topics that were like they were from the days of old here on ats

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

Try this:

www.24medica.com...

happens like 1 in 2 million.

I don't like the idea of being forced to take a vaccine,

but I also don't like people generalizing that vaccines are toxic.

This vaccine is no different from how other vaccines are packed.

Any of you had side effects from shots before?

[edit on 8/24/2009 by die_another_day]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok I want to point out something many have missed. If they make it mandatory they already know we will resist and fight back. So in thinking like them, while I sit here in my back forty think tank, they will want to minimize trouble.

EMP blast in the upper atmosphere, takes out our cells and land lines, no communication. Takes out our electric and our cars, no transport and if in winter to cold to leave an already dark house. Prior to this troops on edge of area to be serviced.

Second phase to reduce any complaints, sound machine already in place the decibels of the unit will cause all inhabitants to be immobilized. Shote given, guns taken, chips inserted, no muss, no fuss.

If you think they will just announce it and let you be ready, you are nuts.

The ducks are lined up and the enemy is in the field.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
Ok I want to point out something many have missed. If they make it mandatory they already know we will resist and fight back. So in thinking like them, while I sit here in my back forty think tank, they will want to minimize trouble.

EMP blast in the upper atmosphere, takes out our cells and land lines, no communication. Takes out our electric and our cars, no transport and if in winter to cold to leave an already dark house. Prior to this troops on edge of area to be serviced.

Second phase to reduce any complaints, sound machine already in place the decibels of the unit will cause all inhabitants to be immobilized. Shote given, guns taken, chips inserted, no muss, no fuss.

If you think they will just announce it and let you be ready, you are nuts.

The ducks are lined up and the enemy is in the field.

oh please come on enough with the fear mongering

a emp blast in the us in order to stop people from fighting a vaccine??

please tell me you're joking

you think it would only effect the protesters??

if all the electronic equipment was shut down the whole country would be finished, the entire infrastructure would be no longer, in effect the world would shut down

if the world shut down, how would the controllers control??

what would they control? mass chaos

and for your second phase

how would the sound machine run? it wouldnt the emp blast would knock it out

the emps arent smart, they cant decide what electronics to shut off and not shut off

again i repeat, there will be no quarantine, there will be no jail

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think they're just TESTING this in a small location like Massachusetts to test if this method works or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow_Lord
reply to post by mikerussellus

I think that is the misconception with most people. And also the misconception about the treatment.

The swine flu is in the same family as the "Spanish Flu". What is really scary is all the people who say they are in the medical field, and do not know that. Defiantly not anyone I would want to treat me for anything...

Long story short, the Spanish flu is worse than the black death. The reason this strain is being watched and monitored so much is because it is so closely related to the Spanish flu. If it mutates, who knows what it could do.

Thus, the vaccinations. For starters, no one is putting a chip in you. (This just baffles me...) In order to insert a chip into anyone, it needs to be anchored, not just randomly injected into your blood stream where it might get lodged and kill you. (Once again, everyone who states they work in the medical field should know this. Or, ask any vet...)

If they can keep the swine flu under control, and stop it from spreading, it may very well save millions (or billions) of lives. And yes, the government can hold you if you refuse treatment if it comes down to that. (once again...medical field should know this.)

I am not saying it is fair, but it is done for the safety of others.

With all that being said. No one should EVER take a shot from someone going door to door. I can't imagine anyone would, but...
If they do become mandatory, then why fight it? I saw in here where people had said they will not get it, or their kids. So what did you do for the other required vaccinations? How did you manage to get your kids into school? Forge medical records? I wonder how people thought when the Polo vaccines where being released. The status of Polo is what it is today because of mandatory vaccines.

I know some people just need some conspiracy, so IF the government really wanted to get something into your body, then all those water treatment plants all across the land can just add it along with all the other chemicals they treat it with daily. Or add it to gas. Because those items are world wide, and you will not avoid them on any level your entire life...

This is the problem mike, if it's in the same family and just as bad as the spanish flu, why then why didn't they keep up on this in the US from the start. Back at the start of summer, the swine flu got it's start in mexico and was spreading into the North American continent and then to Europe. There was talk and action of taking tamiflu and closing some schools but nothing real severe, even after a few people died. But in the middle of summer, we started to see a gradual ramping up from EUROPE not here in the US of warnings of the swine flu and WHO calling it a pandemic etc. etc.. If this was and is so dangerous, why aren't WE in the US of A back when this started doing what was started in europe and eventually we are doing here. By now, everybody should have been infected by the swine flu or a mutated form of it since it got its start here in North America.

And then the stupid state govt. and others are giving protections to health officials and first responders to protect them from being sued or prosecuted. Why in gods name would they need that for them to administer a vaccine. It's because it won't be voluntarily thats why and also these individuals will be doing things that may be against somebody elses will and they want them protected. This protections also gives nefarious people a license to kill or sicken somebody or a group of people on purpose (like dirty needles and/or an air bubble). Here's a deal, we'll take it, but if anything happens and/or a medical or first responder screwsup and sickens me or kill me, my family have the right to sue and file criminal charges. Something is real wrong with this.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by truth/seeker

Wrong.
They do have enough jail for all of us. Those of us that live.
Anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'd rather get the swine flu than take the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hey guys...just a question.

If "they" came to give you a shot, and you said you already got one at such-and-such-a-place...wouldn't they have to verify that before forcing you to take a second shot? I mean, wouldn't getting a second shot in a short period of time be a problem?

If so, for those like me who would refuse a shot, you might be able to delay it and then disappear (at least for a while).

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
If they "ask" you to take their shot ask them for a signed affidavit stating that the shot won't harm you and also ask for a list of ingredients in the shot or you won't take it.

welcome to the camp-the Who

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
And this is why... some of us are actually very very happy we dont live in the US...

Your turning, your nation is becoming very very dangerous even to its own people... and you're screwed. Now sit back and wait for the best...

Still waiting for the day that we watch the US fall under the "dark side" one of these days on prime time news...

Its a shame... a great country, with so much potential... and your leaders blew it.

You know... I still think that the day that JFK was shot was the day america died. The greatest american ever of the greatest america ever... shot for being "too good" and "too fair"... R.I.P JFK, at least you are not here to see what your country has become.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

In response to my own question, I found the Senate bill 2028 for everyone to read. It give you a better understand of what is being passed
other than what was stated in the news report.

SB 2028

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
im not saying i would like to be a ginny pig for this vaccine, but the government has been forcing people to take shots for a long time. You dont have the right to certain government assistance such as medicaid, WIC and other programs, if you dont have proof your children are current on their vaccines. You are not even able to register your child for the public school system if they are not vaccinated. So this control started before this vaccine. Its just a new virus that is a risk for many and false fear has been placed in the public. Ask your self why would the government put a microchip in a new vaccine when they could of started it years ago in infants booster shots. The could tell where any given criminal is at any time. Wouldn't this of been useful to them long ago?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
all these posts.......all this gibberish

this has been planned.

say all you want but it won't change anything.

This will happen and the only thing one can do is to refuse their mandates and accept death(theirs or ours).

There is no in between

Please wake up my friends this is serious #

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

Originally posted by TrailerHouseBoy

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Just gonna put it out there...

Tons of people got test vaccines already and I haven't heard anything about negative side effects or fatalities from it.

Try this:

www.24medica.com...

happens like 1 in 2 million.

Any of you had side effects from shots before?

[edit on 8/24/2009 by die_another_day]

The flu so far has only killed 1 in a little under 70 million.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join