It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ignorance astounds me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The governments and religions of the world care nothing about race, religion, sex, or any other difference that might divide us as a species. The money is all the same.
What they do care about, is that their flock continues to make those divisions for them. As long as we have these issues, we will continue to turn to them for apparent assistance.
We have been conditioned to rely on those institutions, weather we like it or not.
It takes a strong minded individual to see us for what we really are.
We are all scared to death of ourselves.
We are human. It is as simple as that.
The sooner we realize that, the sooner we will discover who the real enemy is, and what they have been doing to us for far too long.
Some day we may grow past this, but not now. Especially with the world being in the state it is now.
ONE CAN HAVE ENOUGH HOPE FOR ALL.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by OhZone

I have to strongly disagree. It is NOT how we are alike that makes us strong. It is how we are different. Rhetoric that tolerance breeds decay and disolution is the bread and butter of those who seek to divide and garner power from such petty division. It is beyond my comprehension why anyone believes it anymore. Especially after the such madness as the Reich. They used such lines as you just did. We need more MLKs! Not more divisive falsehood rhetoric that states it will never change and is destructive besides! Counter racism (I'm just racist because they ___.) is still racism.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

What makes us the same is a strength, what makes us different is what makes us unique, which is also a strength.
If we have all these strengths, then how come we are yet so week?
The solution to that should be apparent.
We have been conditioned to believe that our strengths are weaknesses and our weaknesses are strengths.

Where else could you sue someone for your own stupidity and make out like a bandit, but be fired and or land in jail or worse, for speaking your own mind?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation:
Way to go with those extremely broad and sweeping generalizations. :shk:
Do you always pigeonhole demographics that blindly???

I noticed you stated the following "* Western women and girls (Australian, British, New Zealanders, Americans)....." [EDITED by me to remove unrequired sentence content by original poster. BOLD is all MY emphasis!]

My BOLD FRESH RETORT is as follows....

Western Culture = Built on foundations of Ancient Greece and Rome!

British = Multicultural/Multiracial by default since colonization by Roman Empire and existing original indiginous populations!

Australians = Multicultural/Multiracial by default since colonization British Empire and existing original indiginous populations! [Especially after the gold rush era when the whole world turned up!]

New Zealanders = Multicultural/Multiracial by default since colonization by British Empire and existing original indiginous populations!

Americans = Multicultural/Multiracial by default due to British, European and African Colonization and existing original indiginous populations!

Both Ancient Greece and Rome were both Multicultural and Multiracial Empires both of which included the middle east!

Personal Disclosure: Am I Australian or am I British or am I Roman or am I an out of Africa Cave Man??? Where the hell does accurate line drawing between demographics take place??? PLEASE DEFINE "Western" for me as my ancestors migrated all over the place.

P.S. Also a heads up on how many generations it takes to get rid of the "migrant taint" so to speak? would be much appreciated. When does migration "END"?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bushido Kanji

Excellent post, star and flag for sure...

Race is an illusion based on simple physical differences that, like the illusions Religion and politics, is used primarily to keep us divided so that TPTB can get all the money and all the power they want...

There isn't even a biological basis for race, genetically two of one "race" of people might be more different from each other than if you compared one of them to someone from a different race...

Race does not exist except in the psychology of those who don't know any better, namely us...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

Are you saying Italians aren't caucasian and christian? I'm confused.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
The governments and religions of the world care nothing about race, religion, sex, or any other difference that might divide us as a species. The money is all the same.
What they do care about, is that their flock continues to make those divisions for them. As long as we have these issues, we will continue to turn to them for apparent assistance.
We have been conditioned to rely on those institutions, weather we like it or not.
It takes a strong minded individual to see us for what we really are.
We are all scared to death of ourselves.
We are human. It is as simple as that.
The sooner we realize that, the sooner we will discover who the real enemy is, and what they have been doing to us for far too long.
Some day we may grow past this, but not now. Especially with the world being in the state it is now.
ONE CAN HAVE ENOUGH HOPE FOR ALL.

Whew at least two of us who can see the bleedin obvious! The problem is most people like being sheep.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
We all have our own prejudices and they are usually a result of what you learn as you are growing up. It is always best to know what your prejudices are.

Personal prejudice towards others who are different from yourself usually comes from a lack of understanding, leading to a sense of insecurity - and insecurity can lead to fear. We are all different from each other - and those differences are more apparent when culture, religion and ethnicity vary.

'Racism' appears to be the most basic and primitive form of gang culture. An inability to understand one's own prejudice, further reinforced by others of a similar disposition. A common lack of understanding leading to a fear of anything beyond a limited awareness.

As humans we should be intelligent enough to celebrate our differences, rather than despise them.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Adamus]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
How is , beeing "Black", "White", "Yellow", "Red", make you another "race"?
All humans belong to one "race", which is human.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I completely agree with everything you say, its like the left wing right wing paradigm david icke talks about. Divide and rule is the aim for the elites and they are doing a very good job. Also it just so happens I am currently playing resident evil 5 lol, great game.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's much easier to blame our problems on a large group of individuals whom have some type of similar tie as opposed to placing the blame where it belongs.

Religion is famous for this exact same act as in every religion but that one is wrong. It's all about gaining followers (sheep if you will) to support your own claims and flex muscle, then when someone in the flock screws up the blame gets shifted around.

By placing the blame on someone other than where it belongs it's best to place it on a group of individuals to avoid retaliation by a small few or possible legal battle of individuals.

Instead it is placed on a group, everyone in the group thinks "Well I know it wasn't me so I don't have to worry about it" and it strengthens and reinforces the first group into believing they are right and the others are wrong.

So anyone whining and belly aching about racism really needs to open up their eyes a bit more and look around to see whom is actually at fault. The criminal element love the racism card as it can cover their buts in a jam at times.

In the end it's just a childish whiny blame game that has nothing to do with race but everything to do with justification. And because of this racism will never die. Once the world melts into one color, skin color arguments will be replaced with some other crazy thing. Maybe 100-200 years ago racism was a very real thing but now days the only thing keeping it alive are the separatists along with a few loons running around.

I'm just waiting for the day when knowledge and education become the new racist card as we are on our way there now.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't give a #.

People are entitled to their opinions,

And if they're wrong in MY POINT OF VIEW, I'll argue back.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Autowrench:
The things you speak of are all a part of what is designed to divide us of the human race. I made a post on this divide, and showed that there is very little that actually does divide us, once one takes a really good look at the factors...

Mankind and the Great Divide
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are right, of course, people will take anything whatsoever to fight over, and as long as we fight, we will not be getting any nice invitations from any higher beings. The human race needs, more than anything else, to stop killing each other over things like skin color and religion!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   

We are all of one tribe, mankind.

Love is the answer everything else is an illusion.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well, I wouldn't sat that, exactly. We are of different Tribes, I believe. I have come to think that the "12 Tribes" spoken of quite often in ancient texts, and even the Bible have great meaning for us. I think the Tribes have to do first of all with the Star, or Sun sign of the person. I am a Sagittarius, so in Spirit form, I belong to the Tribe of Sagittarius. Secondly, our human bodies are quite different, to me this means that Extraterrestrials colonized this world, and many of them created a race of humans from their genealogy. Again, a Tribal difference.

But! as the OP said, Love is the answer. Even though we are different, we can come together in a great act of love anytime we wish to. Nothing could stop this. Imagine that!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
One day a country will get this multi-cultural thing right and set an example for the world. But as more and more kids are bi-racial, I have some hope for the future as I am sure it is hard for a bi-racial kid to be racist towards one group when his/her dad or mom is part of that group.

Like everyone said, race is truly a man made dogma that has no point in being alive in a progressive society. I know it exist, but it has no point. I person from any race, can be as athletically or academically gifted as a person from another. Its all part of the divide and conquer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join