It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

I'll refrain from spamming by not reposting but I'll provide this link to my response to you about the same thing in another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS

I wanted to comment on the 3 chemtrail videos.

They are NOT contrails. They are NOT shadows.

This was the reason I left ATS 2 years ago. John Lear was here then. I posted some amazing pictures of a second 'sun' in the sky. It was written of by the mods as a 'Sun Dog'. Lear later goes on Project Camelot to say that ATS was a CIA front to gauge what was in the public domain and "Never intended on releasing any of the good stuff". I agree.

There is disinformation everywhere. They will bombard threads with 'logical BS'. Those days are over. To do so repeatedly only makes the writer look foolish IMO.

I know first hand about some black programs. Especially mind control.

So....Before anyone here settles for an explanation they KNOW in their hearts to be wrong, listen to your instincts. You will be surprised how right you are.

I can plaster this thread with videos and pictures that will send shock waves through the skeptics, but im sure they already know, so whats the point? Because there are those out there who DO LISTEN.

What I posted on YouTube is only a fraction of what goes on where I live in. Without a doubt a secret military base nearby. ALL 'chemtrail' 'jets' originate from this one local then head towards the sun. At night, they all head back to this origin. Scores of them. Usually in pairs. All without a sound and spectacular light colors.

The debunker's can rant all day. Its meaningless.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
what's coming out of the tail here?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ebendimetion
This was the reason I left ATS 2 years ago. John Lear was here then. I posted some amazing pictures of a second 'sun' in the sky. It was written of by the mods as a 'Sun Dog'. Lear later goes on Project Camelot to say that ATS was a CIA front to gauge what was in the public domain and "Never intended on releasing any of the good stuff". I agree.

1. It was a sundog

2. Lear is full of crap. He has a personal issue with the people that run ATS, so of course he is going to bad mouth it. If you really believ him, then you better get some evidence to back that up

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

[edit on 26-8-2009 by banned4life]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

I've looked at the planes causing chemtrails through binoculars, and have NEVER seen a commercial aircraft. All I've ever seen are white, unmarked (presumably military) aircraft doing this.

Isn't that like dismissing the existence of the tiger by saying you've been hunting in Asia all your life and have never seen a tiger, just big orange cats with black stripes?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by banned4life

Another video that begs the question, how can they not see what is going on?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Udontknowme

You have completely lost it. Hey scince jesus is coming you wont be needing any money... so just give it to me.

Atleast they combined a way to reveal ignorant people with air travel.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!

chem tracks?!?!!??!

HOW DID THESE MARKS GET HERE ON THE GRASS AND DIRT!?!?!?!?!

ive never seen cars make marks like these..... This must be some how connected with chem trails... but how?

I asked people around the areas of the photographs is they had seen how these marks were made.... many REFUSED to awsner and claimed i was a idiot. The few that did awnser told of unmarked whit goverment SUV's that sprayed chemicals on their tires to kill the grass. DO YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?! because they hate green things and want only death because their reptilians who love to molest babies!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!
chem tracks?!?!!??!
HOW DID THESE MARKS GET HERE ON THE GRASS AND DIRT!?!?!?!?!

ive never seen cars make marks like these..... This must be some how connected with chem trails... but how?

I asked people around the areas of the photographs is they had seen how these marks were made.... many REFUSED to awsner and claimed i was a idiot. The few that did awnser told of unmarked whit goverment SUV's that sprayed chemicals on their tires to kill the grass. DO YOU KNOW WHY?!?!?! because they hate green things and want only death because their reptilians who love to molest babies!!!!!!!

good morning wertdagh!
how's your day going buddy?

you sound a little grumpy this morning, everything ok?
i know it gets under your skin (literally) for us fairy tale lovers to go on like this.

i see you have a beef with jesus too, but if you don't believe then you would say he's dead, not living or doesn't exist. i don't get how such a smart guy like yourself would have a beef with a dead person who doesn't even exist.

and what's with the
?!?!!??!
?!?!?!
!!!!!!!

this (!!!!!)
doesn't really give the effect your i think your hoping for!!!!! what is that?

If name calling and mocking peoples faith is your cup of tea, then please by all means continue until mod stops you.

i'd like to point out to all the people on the fence who have just arrived to this thread how debunkers conduct themselves.
name calling and personal attacks. heavy drinking while posting (that one always lends to credibility..tee hee!) off topic pictures. please continue wertdagh your doing a fine job at looking silly.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
u would think in Rancho Santa Margarita California there would be more commercial planes flying around right? so why don't you see any other long contrails from all those other commercial jets flying around? that's a legitimate question a sane person could ask.

what kind of plane is that?

WARNING: you may want to turn your volume.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I really don't like to reply to threads concerning the so called "chemtrails", mostly because it is not even close to science in my opinion. It is just as someone stated, observations connected to rumours connected to crazy people.

First of all, I really like the statistics in the first post by the OP. Very interesting. I found something that you might like:

I made a Google search on the word "Nazi" and I got more than 29 million hits. Does that mean that there are 29 million nazis in the world? I mean, Google has spoken, it can't be wrong?

Same if you search with racists.. If we look at the same type of statistics that the OP has provided, there are more than 17,5 million racists in the world.. *lalalaaa*..

And I really think that we should look into the fact that aliens might be running America. 12 million hits on Google when filtering on "aliens rule america". I mean, are 12 million people wrong? Shouldn't we try to look into it? -.-

(All above is sarcasm, if someone doesn't get that.)

Tip for OP: Get credible sources. What you've written is just embarrasing.

Now to the real subject. I am a pilot and I am at the moment studying to become an Air Traffic Controller. Most people would call me credible if you asked them.

What you should look into is meteorology. That will give answers to many of your questions. Like the ridiculous video of the contrail starting to form behind a plane over Nürnberg.

Look into the facts about the atmosphere.
Look into the facts of inversion layers.
Look into the facts of the temperature and the dewpoint. Also look into the humidity and the relative humidity. And when you're at it, look at the facts about air masses.

This WILL help you understand what you see in the sky. It won't prove that you are wrong about what you say, but it will prove to you that all the things you see are as logical and natural as you and me.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hi zril pilot, and future traffic controller guy, you know of course that someday you run a good chance of the getting a phone call in that tower telling you, you need to divert traffic for some military operations. are you going to tell them NO, sorry you don't believe in chemtrails.
and while your here, do you agree with weedwhacker's explanation about the very first video i posted in this thread..

that these are (mmmm invisible) commercial airliners

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by banned4life

Hi, banned4life!

Did you read anything that I wrote, except for what my profession and future profession is going to be? I have read all the replies and I have looked into arguments that people have provided. Please sir, do the same in this case. If you refuse to look into the subject of meteorology, everyone can do nothing else than to classify you as one of those people who are just to stupid and stubborn to even glance at what we are pointing at. You are not so stupid and stubborn, are you? Please, look into meteorology, and until then, stay quiet.

And FYI. I am going to be an Air Traffic Controller in the upper airspace, controlling flights above Flight Level 250 (25000 feet and above), which means that nearly all of the flights I will control will have a contrail behind itself. I will not be stationed in a tower so no phone call for me. Though, I will be controlling the USAF, the German Airforce, the Dutch Airforce and so on, so I will for sure have some contacts with them.

One question for you. You obviously believe that the military would call the ATC and ask for permission or order them to let them fly into certain areas, so that they can go on with their "spraying" of the skies? First of all; we (the ATC) adapt to the military. Of course we have alot to say about, though the military have more (and for some reason USAF have alot to say about what we do here in Europe -.-). If the military would like to fly into certain areas they will do it, whether or not we like it. Hopefully they will tell us first.

Second, how on earth can you believe that the military would inform the ATC or ask for permission to fly into airspace, to perform some kind of über-secret spraying of the sky which has been kept secret to the earths population? Don't you think they would just do it instead of kindly ask the ATC for permission first to fly where they want to do their spraying?

Now, when you have read this far, hopefully, you will not reply until you have studied some meteorology. Then, please return to give your view on these things. Become credible and professional.

And by the way, my nickname is Zyril, not zril.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyril
Second, how on earth can you believe that the military would inform the ATC or ask for permission to fly into airspace, to perform some kind of über-secret spraying of the sky which has been kept secret to the earths population? Don't you think they would just do it instead of kindly ask the ATC for permission first to fly where they want to do their spraying?

I like the way you talk.....

Keep up the good work Zyril. It's kind of pointless though, using reasoning, research, and common sense with these folks. But frankly, so is baseball....and I love baseball.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyril

Hi, banned4life!
You are not so stupid and stubborn, are you? Please, look into meteorology, and until then, stay quiet.

wow

One question for you. You obviously believe that the military would call the ATC and ask for permission or order them to let them fly into certain areas, so that they can go on with their "spraying" of the skies?

i have never said the word once "spraying" on ats i believe..i'll check.

First of all; we (the ATC) adapt to the military. Of course we have alot to say about, though the military have more

i agree they have much more say

(and for some reason USAF have alot to say about what we do here in Europe -.-). If the military would like to fly into certain areas they will do it, whether or not we like it. Hopefully they will tell us first.

(and for some reason) you will learn many things probably.

again i never said spraying or secret, and i agree you would think they would ask first. doesn't mean that will be the case and doesn't really prove anything.

i bet in your career you'll experience something that go like this "this is how it's going to be zyril and that's that!
that is all SIR!"

Now, when you have read this far, hopefully, you will not reply until you have studied some meteorology. Then, please return to give your view on these things. Become credible and professional.

wow i never new a new guy could ruffle feathers so easily i think you guys are in more trouble than i thought..good luck.
you'll need it.

silence the new guy

sorry about zril zyril

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
now i've answered your question you answer mine please.

what say you about the video. commercial airliners or no..?

i'm waiting.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by banned4life
again i never said spraying or secret,

Cheap, crappy debate tactic.

Oops...of course, you're talking about painting fences....that's it.

Please don't feed the troll.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It could be a commercial airliner. It could aswell be a military aircraft.

Nontheless, it is not releasing other chemicals into the atmosphere on purpose, except for those coming out of the engines, namely those in the exhaust.

And just because I write in a correct manner doesn't mean I am angry or anything. I just think that you have crazy ideas about things that are logical.

My last post in this thread.

Thank you!

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Zyril]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I appreciate your efforts in this thread, banned4life.

Yeah we're all crazy! All I've got to say to the debunkers is,

get ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join