It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers are Losing.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

The numbers just "came out". And the age for Social Security eligibility has not been raised.

"It's related to becoming overweight, a lack of exercise, eating rich food and red and processed meats," he said.

Source

So chemtrails consist of french fries and hamburgers? Or is it that chemtrails only target those of Indian (American) and Latin descent?

[edit on 8/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

sancho, doesn't that AARP article actually imply the opposit of what you just wrote?

"It's related to becoming overweight, a lack of exercise, eating rich food and red and processed meats," he said.

The study was done by looking at records in the Florida Cancer Data System registry and comparing them to similar registries and other sources of information in Puerto Rico, Cuba and Mexico. Because of limits to available data, the study was unable to determine how long the foreign-born Hispanics had been living here.

AND, it was specifc to only ONE state?

World Health Organization studies for decades have said cancer rates are higher in industrialized countries, in part because their populations are usually older.

hardly sounds like "poisoning" to me. Seems to follow what phage posted...the longer life span part.

"In developed countries, the probability of being diagnosed with cancer is more than twice as high as in developing countries," states the WHO's World Cancer Report.

That also appears to skew the assertion, of "chemtrails" as a direct cause...

Hmmmm....then, there's this:

Dr. Nilda Soto, who treats mostly immigrant patients at the Open Door Health Center, a free clinic in Homestead, Fla., agreed with Pinheiro's assessment that lifestyle changes may be a factor in the increased cancer rates.

"In their home countries, they eat more real, healthy food. Here it's faster and cheaper to eat fast foods," she said. "They gain weight eating more junk, like typical Americans. It's especially true of the young ones; older ones tend to keep their old eating habits."

So, data isn't so conclusive. maybe it's merely the fact that, once they emigrate, they LIVE longer than they would have in home country?

Stress is another factor, Soto said. "It's always stressful moving from one culture to another, especially if you have to struggle and don't speak the language. Kids in school can be very cruel to outsiders. And the families become very dispersed; they lose the support of their family back home."

Sorry....no 'smoking gun" on "chemtrails"....

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yep, I should have been more refrained in how I approached what I said. Here's what I have.
www.ssa.gov... Social security is raising the age of retirement; it's not 72, but it was related to the increased lifespan report.

However, I found this article that shows the US life expectancy is peaking, and predicted to go down; of course blamed on hamburgers. news.yahoo.com...

Imho it is due to poisons such as chemtrails, but We all know that will never be proven in the day, and age of litigation.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I think its funny so many people are trying so hard to tell us "this is BS, find another conspiracy"!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I don't want to bug the chemtrailers, but I will.

The true contributors to this thread, the ones who don't believe that trails are of a nefarious nature, are PROFESSIONALS.

Please feel free to skip all my posts. I am purely a novice and am only here for objective opinion.

I'm an armchair conspiracy theorist. That does not qualify me to argue with these people. I could disagree, but when my answer has been raised and answered ad naseum, then I'm just lazy.

Stop being lazy. Read. I did, and I feel like much less an A-hole for it.

Do we want our small uprising to keep being beat down into a pulp? Then bring some evidence! The reason we are so disrespected is because we are emotional, irrational, and we don't finish our research.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I am reading everything!
but..

We all know weather control exist, right!
en.wikipedia.org...

We cant argue about that? can we? No conspiracy there...

And we all know about cloud seeding, right!
en.wikipedia.org...

That includes airplanes flying around in the sky spraying chemicals! We cant argue about that either, can we, no conspiracy there..

Now, whats amazes me, is that we have MANY people from the hole world saying airplanes, not all, are spraying something else in the sky.. more chemicals.. other chemicals.. for an unknown reason..

THEN YOU ARE NUTS! PARANOID! NEED HELP!
ITS NOT TRUE!
NO WAY!
STOP IT! YOU ARE STUPID! IT DOESNT EXIST!
ITS NOTHING! ITS ONLY VAPOR AND CLEAN AIR!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annav
I am reading everything!

I'm not so sure you are. I've been hanging around here a long time....and in that time, no one has ever denied the existence of cloud seeding, weather mods, or the direct application of chemicals in low level spraying.

The central theme of the discussion is this.....contrails, commonly seen, easily explained, are not "chemtrails". Further, that the methods claimed by "chemtrailers" is without a doubt, a distinctly boneheaded attempt to introduce chemicals to a geographic region. Too finicky, too imprecise, and far too public.

Put it in the water supply.....introduce it in ground level combustion engines....whatever. But from 30000 ft in the air? Ludicrous.

"Never argue with a professional....they'll just raise you up to their level and enlighten you with experience."

[edit on 24-8-2009 by cranberrydork]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork
I'm not so sure you are. I've been hanging around here a long time....and in that time, no one has ever denied the existence of cloud seeding, weather mods, or the direct application of chemicals in low level spraying.

The central theme of the discussion is this.....contrails, commonly seen, easily explained, are not "chemtrails". Further, that the methods claimed by "chemtrailers" is without a doubt, a distinctly boneheaded attempt to introduce chemicals to a geographic region. Too finicky, too imprecise, and far too public.

Put it in the water supply.....introduce it in ground level combustion engines....whatever. But from 30000 ft in the air? Ludicrous.

I believe the chemtrails are for multiple purposes, not 1 of them are to poison us and kill us (but that have been done in history). But # in the air is no good for anyone.

Is it ludicrous to believe the military are spraying chemicals for military purposes?

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Annav]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Chemtrail believers make me laugh, there are quite a few lolworthy posts in here.

Sure maybe some things get sprayed in to the air as tests but do you realize the massive scale of an operation it would take to have chemtrails sprayed as much as the believers want you to think they are?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annav
Is it ludicrous to believe the military are spraying chemicals for military purposes?

No, phrased that way it is not ludicrous. It is ludicrous to suggest it is being performed in a dramatically public fashion that is open for anyone with the resources to test, confirm, and raise a legitimate stink about. All it takes is an aircraft capable of flying directly into contrails, getting a sample of the contrail itself, and having it tested by an independent lab.

No one has done this in a verifiable, repeatable manner. Ground level testing is pointless.....the alleged "stuff" is 5 miles up.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by griftin
Chemtrail believers make me laugh, there are quite a few lolworthy posts in here.

Sure maybe some things get sprayed in to the air as tests but do you realize the massive scale of an operation it would take to have chemtrails sprayed as much as the believers want you to think they are?

Massive enough to cause 2.3 trillion dollars to go missing from the pentagon in 2001?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by Hazelnut

OK so which is it are chemtrails purposefully being made or are they a by product of burning jet fuel.Make up your mind either way the contrails would occur no mater whats in jet fuel its irrelevant.There is no engine that converts 100% of fuel As to harmful effects of burning jet fuel of course there is its exhaust. This is what happens when you burn fuel and jets aren't that different from cars as far as exhaust.If you want to argue jets pollute the air thats fine but its not a conspiracy is it?

40 years ago there were zero. lingering white line, smokey patterns laid in the sky following the planes as they passed overhead. Zero. There were zero days that I could lay on my back watching the clouds overhead trying to find familiar shapes in them and find persistent, man-made patterns in "smoke" from airplanes.

There were of course, the common exhaust trails due to condensation. What there were NOT, are the persistent white lines of smokey stuff that linger, spread out and connect with neighboring "smokey trails" that inevitably result in a completely covered sky that blocks out the sun.

So, something has changed. Something significant has changed. The planes? The fuel? Or the weather and skies themselves? What makes sense?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
So, something has changed. Something significant has changed.

The quantity of planes....the amount of air traffic relative to even 20 years ago is staggering.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

40 years ago there were zero. lingering white line, smokey patterns laid in the sky following the planes as they passed overhead. Zero.

40 years ago the high-bypass turbofan engine hadn't been invented yet, either. The exhaust gas temperatures, and compositions, are different coming from those types of engines, that are VERY common, more and more today, because they are A) More fuel efficient, IE, cheaper to operate and, B) They are QUIETER!!! The technology was developed for both of those reasons....AND to ever increase thrust-to-weight ratios.

There WERE lingering contrails, even 40 years ago. YOU just didn't see them, because there weren't as MANY of them!!

Have you seen this yet?
(There are others...)
From WW II....1944!!!!!!!

Adding:

Here's a beautiful 10-minute video showing the Earth from a perspective most people never see. Starting at 3:00 is where they pass over 50,000 feet altitude. NOW, please show everyone where the "chemtrails" are!!!

This perspective is to show how RIDICULOUS it is to claim that we Humans can put enough "stuff" into the atmosphere to have any effect.

The planet is HUGE!!!!!!

[edit on 24 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
more "smoking gun" video footage that are recent..2009
proof of something unusual in the skies for sure

starting at 1:34 in the video

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

and this his 3rd video from this skywatcher, everything 2009.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by banned4life

A jet flying above a cloud deck is leaving a contrail. The contrail leaves a shadow on the cloud deck.

Here's a great example, taken from the plane producing the contrail.

[edit on 8/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

...starting at 1:34 in the video...

Uh huh. That, my friend, at 1:34 is a normal CONTRAIL, produced by the jet engine exhaust, being broken up by the TURBULENCE in the atmosphere!

That entire video shows airplanes, and contrails. Condensation Trails.

At one point, the camera zooms in on a four-engined jet...notice it's making FOUR contrails?

Ya know....someone else pointed out, either this thread, or elsewhere, a VERY intelligent thought: IF there were a program of "spraying" then it would be done with material that is NOT visible!!! MOST aerosols ARE invisible, to the naked eye. ALL of these ahnd-waving panicky videos of jets and contrails just show how LITTLE people understand science and technology. (see my sig).

Sagan was right...and if this kind of poor education and lack of logical reasoning continues unabated, we may well be doomed --- by idiocy!

If a few of us can get AT LEAST one person who reads these threads to have learned something, than at least that's one less ignorant individual. One less who will spread nonsense to others, without realizing it.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

A jet flying above a cloud deck is leaving a contrail. The contrail leaves a shadow on the cloud deck.

cool pics thanks. sure what you say does occur absolutely, i'm not saying it doesn't happen, and it's nice too see you allow yourself to debate this subject with yourself, but it's not always a contrail Phage. am i right to assume 3 videos in a row is enuff to ruffle your feathers, how about that first video starting @ 1:34? why no explanation from u there? u can't that's why
debate that with yourself

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join