It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do You See Auras?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
forgot to post it lol
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by MAB19]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

I see what you mean.

That's interesting because maybe you can see something else.

Maybe you should try to meditate to be able to see the energy much better.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by danielsil18

It depends on the circumstance really. Generally speaking, they change slowy. If someone is scared all of a sudden I will see a fluctuation in their aura, not a color chang. It's like the energy kind of spikes and then settles down if you get what I'm saying.

Then there are also times when it will manifest itself as the outer ring of color and slowly transition back...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the only time i saw an auro was at ewash basketball camp where i was talking religion with some est indian buddies and i was comforted by our common outlooks and responses. it seemed the cover was different but what what written on thepages was basically the same.
btw buddy's aura was green and unmistakable. there is no hallucinating with this. there is no mind trick. it was there, amidst an overwhelming feeling of acceptance and comfort, or trust in the universe.

i'm not sure about ufo's or even the nwo, but that aura was real. I didn't know what it was till quite awhile later.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
reply to post by MAB19

I see what you mean.

That's interesting because maybe you can see something else.

Maybe you should try to meditate to be able to see the energy much better.

yea i could but meditation brings up so much more problems for me,if i did so much weird stuff would start happening,im trying to stay as grounded as possible

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Agree2Disagree

I know exactly what you mean. I wish I could see it like you do but I think it could be weird being in a place like the mall.

Is it a little frustrating to be in public, where a lot of people are around you, and looking at auras everywhere?

Is the aura transparent?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by danielsil18

To a certain degree yes, it is transparent. I think it's all really relative to the viewer though. If I am focused, no, it is solid. If I catch a glimpse from my periphery(normally only really bright or really dark auras excite my periphery) then yes they are transparent.

I personally only see them now when I really focus. Although it wasn't always like that. It wasn't that big of a nuisance for me, just cause that's the way I had always been.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Hi all,

I don't see auras on a daily basis, but when I am feeling very centred is the best time for me. Energy fields around living things are what I see mostly, although I sometimes draw out the colour blue from these fields.

I also once saw the aura of a butterfly that was perched on my window, which was a bright electric blue.

And my partner once awoke in the middle of the night and told me he could see a bright blue aura around me while I was sleeping.
LOL can you guess my fave colour??

Nice thread OP, love this kind of stuff

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I've never seen anyone with a halo but I have seen some very bright auras. Once I was in very deep meditation and opened my eyes and I saw my aura ..sparkling...that's the best way I know to put it.

Here's something to try. Get in a dark room in a corner with a door open and some light coming through at the far end. Hold your hand up with the light behind it. Then move your hand over so there is a dark background behind it. Don't look directly at your hand/arm. Look at the edge and let your eyes not focus.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
What enabled my ability to see auras was the exercises in a book written by an MIT graduate called "You Are Psychic". I think it depends on how open you are to the idea and where your mental strengths lie. This book helped me with more of a matter-of-fact, mathematical approach.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by bkcrt]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I am not sure if I can see auras, like colors, but I do see light around people, white light that is, which I have always found odd. I have tried the looking at my hand but can only see white. My son has the most white light around him, my daughters have big ones too, I have a medium one, and haven';t seen one around my husband yet. I also see what light around objects like trees and grass, but not objects like houses or cars, only living things. My dog also has a huge white light around him as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

I too have seen many ghosts and still do, but they don't scare me anymore. The older I get (i'm 32) the less I see. I saw my first ghost when I was 5, it was a full bodied apparation, and it scared the crap out of me. I was also saying weird things to my Mom at the time, I had a long discussion with her about this. Since the age of 5, and yes I had a traumatic experience at that time as well, I have seen ghosts. The women on both of my parent's side have seen ghosts. So I do believe ghosts exist because I have seen them.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I too have always seen them on people, but I don't think everyone has this capacity. All human beings emit energy from their bodies, some can see this energy, and some cannot, and I dare say no one knows why this is. It could have a lot to do with one's teachings, and one's mind set, whether it be open or closed to new possibilities.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

I've never seen auras, but I do have the ability to sense what kind of people I'm usually dealing with. Though it has more to do with analyzing body language, speech, eye movements, and actions than having a "gift".

Although sometimes I can be wrong, but the majority of the time, my gut instinct towards a certain person always turns out to be right.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkcrt
What enabled my ability to see auras was the exercises in a book written by an MIT graduate called "You Are Psychic". I think it depends on how open you are to the idea and where your mental strengths lie. This book helped me with more of a matter-of-fact, mathematical approach.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by bkcrt]

Do you happen to recall the author's name?

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A few years ago, I found some stuff online about eye exercises for seeing auras.

I used to stand in front of a mirror for like 20-30 minutes practicing. I would start to see a sort of fuzzy white glow around my head in the mirror. If I really focused, I could get it as big as about 2 inches and at that point it started looking kind of yellow.

Not sure if I was seeing my aura, or if it was more of an 'optical illusion' from the way I was focusing (or not focusing) my eyes. It was really cool anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
See Auras What?

Sounds kinky

Who is she anyway?

Ohhhh wait, Now I get it..!!! Uhh...

erps...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
yea i agree that meditation is the key...i mean i see auras 24/7 thou its not something i can just turn off ...so i find it hard to believe that u can practice seeing auras some how...imo
Haha I'm reading a book on how to see auras and it teaches in his book a method to practice seeing auras, only when you want to. I'd go into more detail and im sure it would make more sense if i had the book here beside me but oh well.. thats cool though wish i could see them 24/7

Heres a link for those who are beginners to learning, to see an aura:

www.wingmakers.co.nz...

They have eye exercises too that have you seeing auras in the first minute =-)

[edit on 22-8-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

[edit on 22-8-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I have seen auras and spirits ever since i can remember. My grandma was gifted like this as well. I think it may go back to when i hit my head when i was a baby. A lot of times people are able to see after they had a brain injury. The scientific term for this is synaesthesia if i remember right. Scientifically it is caused by your senses being fused together resulting in this. Some people taste colors, words or other things. I feel this is a part of higher evolution in humans. I think everyone has the ability to tap into this energy by meditation, or like i said earlier by head injuries...possibly even traumatic experiences.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
one needs to understand what an aura is and where it comes from before being able to perceive it. Everything else is just optical illusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join