It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do You See Auras?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Can anyone tell me how to see them? I've always wondered what it takes to see them, and how people see them.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Reply to post by Phlynx

I have always seen them. I don't know if everybody has the capacity to see them. I do know there are ways to strengthen ones preexisting sight. They mostly concern concentration and peripheral strengthening.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
ive always heard a trick for seeing your aura is to put your hand flat against a black surface and stare (in that crosseyes kinda stare) at the outer edge of your hand, and focus on a certain point and dont take your eyes off of it. it starts with seeing a white outline of your hand, and graually you can see the color but it takes TIME and practice. i tried it many times and could only really see color once.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Maybe meditation can help, try to open your brow chakra by meditating.

The reason some people can see what most can't is because their third eye is open and I think you can open it by meditating and cleaning your brow chakra.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

I never heard of that but I'm going to give it a try.

I also saw in the news about a camera that can take pictures of the auras, they showed some pictures and they had different colors around the people.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
wow, do you remember what type of camera it was? sounds pretty interesting

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

If you mean a type of camera that you can buy then I don't think so lol

It was created by some scientists, I'm trying to find the news but it's hard.

I was looking for it and I found something else:

Kirlian Cameras

Maybe this is the camera, I'm not sure.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Try this, i use it and I've seen mine. (I'ts Blue
)

How to See Auras

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
hah oh i see, i was thinking some sort of new digital camera or something. well, still anyways that would be interesting to see those images and see if it really picks up on auras

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think I found it, I think this is it because the pictures look similar.

link

and I think it's for sale too.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
thats so neat!! i want to get my aura picture taken

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
yea i agree that meditation is the key...i mean i see auras 24/7 thou its not something i can just turn off ...so i find it hard to believe that u can practice seeing auras some how...imo

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
yea i agree that meditation is the key...i mean i see auras 24/7 thou its not something i can just turn off ...so i find it hard to believe that u can practice seeing auras some how...imo

well, from what ive been told, anyone can learn how to see auras, and there are techniques which help you tune into your third eye. i worked at a holistic and yoga center for 2 years and met many many people skilled on the subject, and each of them said its an easy skill to learn, you just have to practice.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Sad face?

I also wonder what is the color of my aura is right now.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

I have some questions:

Can you also see ghosts?

Do you have OBEs?

Were you able to see auras since you were born or when an event happened?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
seems the answer for that would be... "if you have to ask, you'll never know".

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by danielsil18

I've seen auras ever since I can remember. No event, nothing special. i have experienced a few OBE's that seemed to me to be akin to astral projection.

As far as practice. Make sure you have a one color background for everything. White is probably the best. I'll try to find a link for a good peripheral and concentration test....be back in a few with relevant link.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
OP, try reading some information from this link.

www.thiaoouba.com...

May help you on your way..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by cephei

I was just getting ready to post that. On the secondpage there is a concentration exercise that works well.

I can align the "t" in a matter of seconds. I suppose my eyes are just used to it.

Good luck! By the way, whoever the other poster that has natural auric sight, have you ever seen anyone with a halo?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ah finally, something I can contribute to!

I can see auras, though inconsistently. It happens mostly when I'm extremely relaxed. I can start the process easily by doing the following:

I pick a big tall tree and make sure that its set against a nice blue sky. I then stare at the tree, looking at the edges of the outline, but not hugely focussed. I can describe it as "gapping out" at it, where you sort of shift your gaze so you're still looking at it, but sort of gapping out. You start to see an outline like a fuzziness, then it expands, and suddenly its around all trees and people.

Its so hard to explain, but once I do that, for me it kicks in. Children almost always seem to be a sort of blue/aqua colour. Trees and plants are always white for me. I don't know yet what the colours mean.

Someone asked about OBE, I just had my first, but I've always been a big lucid dreamer, and ALOT of synchronicity lately.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by helpmefindtheway]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join