It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do You See Auras?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

yea i get what your saying but i guess i can only speak from my experiences....i just woke up one day and everything had a aura ...idk, i guess what im tryna say is,lol it all kinda of just came at me at once maybe they have more control to be able to turn it on and off or just be able to see a particular aura...U read about ppl reading auras and stuff but i rarely read about there daily life living with the abilitie,how its distracting ..do i make any sense lol

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by danielsil18
reply to post by MAB19

I have some questions:

Can you also see ghosts?

Do you have OBEs?

Were you able to see auras since you were born or when an event happened?

Well i see alot of things problem is idk what they are..i never seen a full body ghost...but i see lights/balls of light sometimes like a fog in the middle of a room or in a corner...yea i had 4 total obe but not like the roaming type like walkin around in my room....but mine start by me waking up in the middle of the night with a tunnel of light going thru my ceiling

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
My first and only OBE, I heard a crack, and then opened my eyes. My room was black and things slowly started to come into focus.

I thought something had fallen on me because I could feel something close to my face, but I wasn't panicked for some reason. I realized in one swoosh it was my ceiling, and then snap! I was in my body again.

That was all.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
whats interesting is that i never could see auras, but i used to be able to see "ghosts" or spirits or whatever you want to call it, as a child. it terrified me beyond belief and i think as a result of that, i blocked those things out of my conscious and i havent seen anything since i was little

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

and i started seeing auras after i had a spontatous kundalini awaking,which was a dramatic event...i think like after 2 or 3 days i woke up out my sleep to auras...whiched horrifyed me

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

And all I want to see is ghosts or spirits and its never happened. I'd trade the auras and OBEs for that anyday!

Ah well, maybe I want it too bad

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Can anyone tell me how to see them? I've always wondered what it takes to see them, and how people see them.

Here is the quickest and easiest way to see Your aura or subtle body. Bring up a light colored screen that is as blank as possible on Your computer. Place Your hand, fingers spread, in front of this screen. Blur Your eyes slightly and look in between Your fingers and all around Your hand. You should see a field extending about a half inch to an inch from Your hand. With consistent meditation and practice, the colors eventually come. This is not a parlor trick. We can all do this. We have only forgotten how. The ability to do it again only requires exercise like any other muscle or ability. Have fun!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

P.S. Eventually You will not have to blur Your eyes to see it or anybody else's. This is just to get You started. And oh! You will see them around everything. Animals, plants and even some structures with an apparent history. But that is for another thread altogether.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Those of you who can see auras had some kind of OBE.

I don't want to go off topic so I'll ask you if you can see the color of the auras change in seconds.

Maybe someone is relaxed and you can see the blue aura but then someone scares them. Are you able to see the color of the aura change?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway

And all I want to see is ghosts or spirits and its never happened. I'd trade the auras and OBEs for that anyday!

Ah well, maybe I want it too bad

you must be brave then, because i am telling you those experiences were the most terrifying of my life, and i can remember them as if it happened yesterday, even though it must have been close to 18 or 19 years ago.

the sensations you feel when you see something unnatural is hard to be described. its really like your worst nightmare coming to life, even if it isnt a bad spirit.. it scared the dickens out of you

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I understand. I've had many many strange experiences where I knew I wasn' alone, heard tapping, whispering, felt my hair be brushed from my forehead.

They all terrified me, you're right. But I still have never "seen" anything, and for me, it's the missing piece. I really really wanna!

I don't think its bravery, a little lunacy mixed with some adrenalin junkie, maybe

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

at what age were you able to see ghosts?

Are your parents able to see ghosts too?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by helpmefindtheway

I understand. I've had many many strange experiences where I knew I wasn' alone, heard tapping, whispering, felt my hair be brushed from my forehead.

They all terrified me, you're right. But I still have never "seen" anything, and for me, it's the missing piece. I really really wanna!

I don't think its bravery, a little lunacy mixed with some adrenalin junkie, maybe

understandable. there still are times i wish something weird would happen to me, just to break me from my alltogether normal and boring life and wake me up into a new and exciting world... i really just dont know how to tap back into it.

want to talk about creepy? when i was about 9 we moved into a new house and every single night for about 5 months, i would hear tapping noises from under my bed. one night i got the courage to look over the back of the bed, in the creak facing the wall, and i could have sworn on my life i saw something moving under my bed. that was the thing. i could hear things until just a few years ago, but i never could fully see anything again

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

at what age were you able to see ghosts?

Are your parents able to see ghosts too?

hah, since being born. i stopped seeing them around age 5 or 6 i believe. yes both parents and all of my 4 brothers have seen them also, but its not limited to ghosts. we've experienced too many strange things to count.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

That is creepy! Its difficult for me to imagine myself handling it well as a child. I'm not sure I wouldnt have slept with the lights on for quite some time after that!

So, you can't see these things anymore, but do you wish you could? Or at least in a "controlled way", if thats even possible.

I recall reading accounts of people who used to be able to see spirits, and they had to learn to "shut it off", so they could get peace. Perhaps you tapped into the shut off, but havent yet learned to control flippin the switch back on.

I can turn on/off auras - but I still have moments where I try to hard an cant see anything at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Can I ask you something on U2U?

I want to ask you something else but I feel that I'm hijacking the thread by going from auras to ghosts.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
oh believe me, i slept with the lights on for a good amount of time after that experience.

yeah i think you are right, it is very possible i may have hit the "shut off" switch in my head, due to the fear it brought into my life. it got to a point where i think i just started to ignore anything strange that went on around me, and over time, nothing happened again.

sometimes i do wish i could tap back into it and experience something. not sure how one would go about doing that though

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Can I ask you something on U2U?

I want to ask you something else but I feel that I'm hijacking the thread by going from auras to ghosts.

i know , i kinda feel that way too. you are more than welcome to u2u

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Those of you who can see auras had some kind of OBE.

I don't want to go off topic so I'll ask you if you can see the color of the auras change in seconds.

Maybe someone is relaxed and you can see the blue aura but then someone scares them. Are you able to see the color of the aura change?

I barely see colors,unless im siting somewhere and im looking at the back of somebodys head lol what i do see is a clear energy all the time..its kinda steamy...best way to discribe it is if u could see air moviing....dont laugh at me(lol) but this youtube vid is of the x-men orgins game.which i have played(im 19 and i do play games) like 20 sec into it he uses his lil 6th sense thing and thats basically what i see except for some lil differences

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Star and Flag on this post by the way!

In Lovingkindness

=)Namaste

Erik

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
forgot to post it lol
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics