It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im an Aquarius, and my personality traits are right on! Are yours??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars

Originally posted by Manwin

Originally posted by Hazystars
reply to post by Manwin

Try www.astro.com It's one of my favorite astrology websites and most of the features are available for free, including playing around with different chart types (tropical, sidereal, various house systems, etc.).

Thanks for the link. I guess you weren't kidding. That's a big site. I'm still trying to find out where to get the Sidereal chart.

I'll be bookmarking that one.

You are most welcome. The site is great for Astro-Junkies, but can be overwhelming at first as it is quite intensive. Once you have your account set up, click on “Free Horoscopes,” followed by “Horoscope Drawings & Calculations,” then on to “Extended Chart Selection.” That will take you to your personal chart section. There is a drop-down menu entitled, “Zodiac,” which will allow you to change your chart into various Sidereal versions of your chart. The other drop-down menus are for transits, house systems, and composite charts, etc. Hope this helps.

Thanks. That was a big help. I guess I had the wrong calculation before. I put down GMT- 4 the first time I did it, on another site, instead of the GMT- 5. So I was off on my rising sign.

As it turns out, according to the Sidereal, I'm not an Aries rising, I'm a Leo rising.

Glad I got that cleared up.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sun and Moon in Gemini.
I'm all what you'll read about one, even the bad things. So for me, those astrology things are truth, I just had my astral chart some years ago, I was surprised about how many things were indeed correct

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Pisces is one of the less flamboyant signs and its natives are more ordinary than those of, for example, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature.They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter.They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters.

I'm stubborn and passionate, but I am an empath, so I really don't know.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Astrology is all a load of bunk imo.

If it was based on truth, then why are there not only 12 types of people all with the same everything?

Twins never turn out the same and lead the same lives do they?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
Sagittarians have a positive outlook on life, are full of enterprise, energy, versatility, adventurousness and eagerness to extend experience beyond the physically familiar. They enjoy travelling and exploration, the more so because their minds are constantly open to new dimensions of thought. They are basically ambitious and optimistic, and continue to be so even when their hopes are dashed. Their strongly idealistic natures can also suffer many disappointments without being affected. They are honorable, honest, trustworthy, truthful, generous and sincere, with a passion for justice.

*Yup thats pretty much 100% spot on..... I dont think I have ever been put off by down points in my life and are always looking for ways to expand my knowledge etc....

Sagi's are the best sign

and i believe were the only sign represented by a fictional animal ???

Sagi's are good comrades! They're good people to have your back!

My best friend is a Sag. I've always got along and clicked with people born under that sign.

I've noticed people born under Sag possess great physical strength. They're like Gemini - can be fickle in nature, but they are more fiery personality wise. Deep thinkers and are very philosophical. They tend to be more mellow compared to the other fire signs (Leo and Aries), but can be just as aggressive when need be.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Manwin]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i refuse to accept i am like my star sign, im cappricorn and its traits are being organised, ambitious, and logical, now as a creative person i find this description extremely boring and as far as i know im a poor organiser a procrastinator and i dont feel the urge to climb the mountain of success

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I am a Virgo and I am quite reserved and maybe even off-putting towards people who I do not know. I spend majority of my time alone, yet I sort of like it that way.

I like to set, observe, and analyze people and think about things...

The only real people who I enjoy being around and feel comfortable around are my best friends and my girlfriend.

I think a lot, love to learn new things that interests me to the point where I try to become an expert on the topic. I find it hard to interact socially with people about common topics and chit-chat. I usually observe and soak in what others say and contribute only when I have something to contribute. IF it gets onto a topic I had prior obsession with then I jump in it and try to spill everything I know about it, which turns into like a lecture instead of a conversation...

Also I am VERY bad about criticizing myself.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

it's easy. even the place where you've born, and the hour... even the minute, counts when "making" your personality. Horoscopes are, indeed, crappy. But all those things that happened in the sky the day you've born are the ones that are important.

i.e: i'm gemini, but my venus and moon are in gemini too, so i'm a big romantic and not even close to promiscuity as is said for us... and a lot of more thing. Astral charts are very interesting...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I just can't honestly say that the 'Me' followed the traits & strengths
of the Taurus...
or I subconsciously allowed my disposition to favor the traits & strengths
a Taurus was supposed to have.

in any case.... the western zodiac 'Taurus' the bull fits 'me' to a 'T' also
my Chinese RAT and the element WOOD also fit like hand-in-glove,

i always leaned toward Goddess worship, Paganism, farming, wood working/wood carving-(perhaps a cultural artifact on a Lithuanians' psyche?)...I worked in Printing, construction, CivilEngineering for 95% of my working lives...

i take the personality traits tests for free on that E-Harmony site And those tests come out just as one would expect of a Earth focused Taurus person, ~~~~~~~Or else i'm wearing Rose-colored-glasses and reading too-much into the analysis that would support the Taurean personality

hmmmm, do i need sessions with a psychologist or psychriatrist to dispell doubts i may harbor ?
Naw, i'm a stubborn Taurus

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

My niece is a scorpio...she is only 8 years old...but boy that descibes her...scorpios always scare me.

I am a Libra, and I have a very difficult time making decisions...I weigh the balance for as long as I can to make sure I am making the right choice.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
nahhhh didn't really fit... maybe except for the calm and strongwilled part, and maybe also (to small degrees) the unemotional and working parts

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Wow that’s pretty accurate, I wonder what it says about Aries?

Just curious if there is something to this?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Michel Gauquelin, a French statistician, set out to disprove a belief in Astrology by the statistical means of studying the natal charts of famous people in history, and correlating the planetary positions thereto.
What he found was that there is in fact a few percentage points of accuracy in such natal chart prognostications, which defied the law of statistical chance.
For instance, Mars does figure predominantly, in conjunction with other such bodies, in the natal charts of military minds.

The plane of the planets of the solar system are tilted to the arm of the plane of the galaxy we occupy, and this tilt is called the Zodiac ecliptic, of an approx. 26,000 year cycle. Therefore to the Earth observer the other planets of the solar system are always seen against a background of the 12 signs of the zodiac used in Astrology.

As you indicate, 12 constellation signs only are but a small part of the 88 anciently identified, and named constellations of stars ~ Andromeda, Antlia, Apus, Aquarius~~~ to Vulpecula at number 88:

How so then?

It tells me, in my humble opinion, that neutrinos, of which 50 trillion pass through every human being every second of their life, are refracted somehow, when passing through the planets seen against the background of the Zodiac ecliptic.

Therefore, whilst to the stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser generated cosmic consciousness mind, astrology can never be anywhere near 100% accurate, because astrology measures and interprets only a small planetary refracted 12 constellations worth of neutrino output from 88 constellations, and beyond, it can give some worthwhile insights perhaps & maybe, and best treated in a light hearted manner:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Perhaps I should mention that I'm Sun in Gemini, Capricorn ascendant:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I am a libran through and through.

I weigh things up quite a lot.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epipactis
It tells me, in my humble opinion, that neutrinos, of which 50 trillion pass through every human being every second of their life, are refracted somehow, when passing through the planets seen against the background of the Zodiac ecliptic.

Therefore, whilst to the stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser generated cosmic consciousness mind, astrology can never be anywhere near 100% accurate, because astrology measures and interprets only a small planetary refracted 12 constellations worth of neutrino output from 88 constellations, and beyond, it can give some worthwhile insights perhaps & maybe, and best treated in a light hearted manner:

Interesting post and theory. I'm not sure how to put this into words so bear with me, doesn't that suggest some kind of 'individual' configuration? And wouldn't that configuration occur at the moment of cell division rather than at birth (though for all intents and purposes that wouldn't effect the semi-accuracy of horoscopes since all are still measured on the same scale)? Or, are you suggesting that it would occur only once the brain becomes conscious? I suppose, what I mean is, are the neutrinos influencial only on a cerebral/identity level or are they influential on the whole combined physical unit? In your opinion.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Don't expect an Aquarian to follow the crowd. They are individuals who like to do their own thing and they enjoy being different.

Aquarians make great friends and even better leaders due to their considerate and caring ways. They may amaze you with their open minded and unusual ideas. Aquarius is the sign of the future as well the sign of hopes and dreams. Their creative thought and imagination has lead to many great discoveries, but often their drive to be unlike anyone else can lead others to view them as eccentric and unusual.

I'm a Leo and I'm everything you just described for an Aquarian. I once saw a Discovery channel show where they had this professor type up a zodiac reading. He made the same copy for everyone in the classroom then ask them to tell him what their zodiac was. He then told them that he was giving them a "personal" zodiac reading that pertained to their zodiac. After he gave them all the same exact copy, he asked them "Who here thinks this zodiac reading has to do with you?" and they all raised their hands lol. Just goes to show it's all a bunch of bull... You'll believe whatever you want to believe...

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shamhat

Birth is when we become a separate entity with a fate different from the mother, I would say.

I can remember being born ~ a convulsing, suffocating, tunnel of darkness ~ called the 'Hag' by dream analysis psychiatric practitioners. However, it should be said that my birth mother was a beautiful, loving, young woman.

We are all an evolved hierarchical composition of Universe:
Subatomic particles make atoms which make molecules; which make DNA in cells; which make physical self replicating genetic bodies:
Contained within the physical body is the metaphysical chakra hierarchy system from binary base to cosmic chakra at the top of the head. The cosmic chakra being mostly non operative to perception in humanity until they attain cosmic consciousness:
Above the cosmic consciousness chakra are, to a perception, three hierarchies of evolved & evolving ET's of Universal Cosmic Consciousness:past present:present future:
In olden days these were perceived as the three 'angelic' orders, according to the teachings of the pseudo~Dionysios Areopagita, and consisting of the 'purifying order,' at lowest rank, the'illuminating order' at middle, and the 'perfecting order' at top, to that perception:

Who, to a cosmic chakra perception thereto, are of a mind to think: "'Universe bids us do as we do and we do as we are bid by Universe:'"
The purpose of evolution being to bring all things into existence ~ binary base extrapolated to Entirety in Eternity via the common to universe periodic table of atoms:
We are thus, the thoughts of universe, and being the thoughts of universe we take responsibility for those thoughts we express on behalf of Universe:

Neutrinosynthesiser minds that have been engulfed in fission fireballs such as those used on Hiroshima & Nagasaki do not cease to exist. They become a terrible psychic/telepathy 'SOS scream' in eternally recurring universe, detectable by those psychic/telepath ET's so connected: time crossed cross referenced at a quantum leap, and to be reciprocated in time: Therefore, having learned the lesson, it would surely be better for humanity as a whole, if we were not to detonate more fission fireball 'nuke 'em' devices on cities full of mindful human beings:
However, being 'non political' and 'non military' I have no influence of control over such 'nuke 'em' infernal devices. Although as a taxpayer I am guilty of their manufacture at a financial remove, as are all taxpayers.
As a taxpaying democrat I have expressed my valid concerns to the elected government over the 'nuke 'em' devices that mankind have in their enormous diabolical arsenals:

If I'm right about this, then in the near future, we as a world, become linked, or twinned, at psychic/telepathy cosmic consciousness level, to another interstellar world at a quantum leaping remove: In reciprocating to their future evolved state, we then 'quantum leap' into their past; that we become the vague, puzzling, ET influence to their evolution through a hazardous atomic bomb age, to cosmic consciousness perhaps & maybe:
Then it gets to be four such worlds and so on and so on up the 3 hierarchies of cosmic consciousness that is Evolved Sentient Universe:
Biospheric atoms being eternal cannot be in two places at the same time in the same biosphere, or solar system:
Alternatively we can commit planetary suicide with the 27,000 fission fireball devices in mankind's enormous 'nuke 'em' arsenals ~ pour encourager les autres, perhaps & maybe:

We are all of us a bit of anti~ as well as a bit of pro~ in a stellar plasma fusion generated neutrinosynthesiser cosmic consciousness sentient part of universe:
The democratic male of the species should always be aware to the dire possibilities of becoming a pompous ass:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
I am LIBRA.....reguarded as the most desirable of the zodiac types.

Except to those who have met one or two....

Sorry, not meaning to offend anyone.
It's a good thing I don't really believe in horoscopes, because if I had to go by the Libras I've met so far.... Sensitive to other people's needs? Only if those needs are identical to theirs. Charming? They sure like to impress people they don't know, but can be pretty beastly to their family members, taking them for granted. They are the most selfish and exploitative lot I've ever met.
Considering the title and subject of this thread I hope nobody has the nerve of accusing me of generalizing.....

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Ethereal Gargoyle]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but the wise ones say that the 'stars incline, they do not compel'.

Like a boat on an ocean you can be blown around by the winds of fate. But if you take control of your life and the energies that impinge upon it, you can set a sail and use the very same energies to control your direction and your fate.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join