It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im an Aquarius, and my personality traits are right on! Are yours??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Have you ever read about your astrology sign? Im an Aquarius, February 8th, and what I find so fascinating, is that it fits my personality to a T! Its truly amazing!

Don't expect an Aquarian to follow the crowd. They are individuals who like to do their own thing and they enjoy being different.

Aquarians make great friends and even better leaders due to their considerate and caring ways. They may amaze you with their open minded and unusual ideas. Aquarius is the sign of the future as well the sign of hopes and dreams. Their creative thought and imagination has lead to many great discoveries, but often their drive to be unlike anyone else can lead others to view them as eccentric and unusual.

link

It almost seems like being born under a certain planet, really decides your personality.

Do you find your sign really matches your personality?

FIND OUT YOUR TRAITS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c42352849cf8.gif[/atsimg]

edit because I only type in typonese..sighs

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Yummy Freelunch]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yea I have always fit the role of a Gemini to a t. Sometimes like on this site I really can feel it.
No wonder I get bored of really long threads!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

Yea I have always fit the role of a Gemini to a t. Sometimes like on this site I really can feel it.
No wonder I get bored of really long threads!

Gemini..wooot...just wondering...do you have any OCD traits? lol

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

your horoscope for today
A business project that you have recently initiated will begin bringing you significant benefits.

You are advised to avoid speculations today if you want to stay out of trouble with authorities.

Do not make hasty decisions, especially in the afternoon!

hehe I always wonder how sometimes these things are so accurate..hmmm

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have always been into astrology, I am a Pisces and have found almost every book I have bought and read fit me perfectly, I have books dating back to the early 1900's and even those match my personality

pisces traits...

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Actually, look a squirrel! No seriously I do tend to have a very short attention span, unless it's about something I'm into. Sheesh, when I was born my mom saved the "born today" from the newspaper. I looked at it in my early teens and it had my dead on! Something about being into the occult and being a talker.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
I have always been into astrology, I am a Pisces and have found almost every book I have bought and read fit me perfectly, I have books dating back to the early 1900's and even those match my personality

pisces traits...

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

It strange, what kind of "science" is it that can know us so well? OMG..I really need more sleep..i thought that last part of yours said "easily laid" LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yeah, Virgo here, and matching it to a T. Wait, there are no T's in Virgo, so I guess, technically, I would be matching it to an "o"...
see?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

Actually, look a squirrel! No seriously I do tend to have a very short attention span, unless it's about something I'm into. Sheesh, when I was born my mom saved the "born today" from the newspaper. I looked at it in my early teens and it had my dead on! Something about being into the occult and being a talker.

hahah..thats no squirrel! I think I have a short attention span, also, but maybe because we are air signs? Air heads...eh

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Yeah, Virgo here, and matching it to a T. Wait, there are no T's in Virgo, so I guess, technically, I would be matching it to an "o"...
see?

Wow impressive what is says about Virgos!

Beautifully expressive are these lines to those who read their mystic import aright. Virgo is the reaction of the leonine force, and is, consequently, a feminine symbol. Virgo, the force of love expressed in human form. If the human race is to survive it will be through the power of Virgo. Here is the most beautiful example of the possibilities of the power of love.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 3vilChild

Crikey, that was long!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
oh yeah easily laid they left that out!! lol

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by rogerstigers

see?

Wow impressive what is says about Virgos!

Beautifully expressive are these lines to those who read their mystic import aright. Virgo is the reaction of the leonine force, and is, consequently, a feminine symbol. Virgo, the force of love expressed in human form. If the human race is to survive it will be through the power of Virgo. Here is the most beautiful example of the possibilities of the power of love.

Aye, we can love hard, sometimes to a fault. But one of the most common features of a Virgo is to see things in a logical manner and work things out to a common resolution. We tend to think too much, and have trouble saying no to people.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Scorpio here..

Scorpio -- The Scorpion. October 23 to November 22.

Scorpians are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea it may burst into eruption at any moment.But those of us who are particularly perceptive will be aware of the harnessed aggression, the immense forcefulness, magnetic intensity and often strangely hypnotic personality under the tranquil but watchful composure of the Scorpian.

walk softly......

and ya, fits me to a tee!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Wow, I never really read much about Virgos, but have to say..they would make great detectives..lol

Virgo people have inquiring minds that will not rest until they have learned all they want to know about something. They are skilled at drawing information from people, then filling in from other sources or rationalizing facts into a complete and remarkably accurate picture. Often they pick up essential data without anyone realizing what they are about. Along with keen analysis they have remarkable memories.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Ive also heard they make really great lovers! hahah...just a bit of FYI

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

ROFL!!! sorry...I think sometimes I have a dirty lil devil inside my head..i swear it really looked like that to me...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I am LIBRA.....reguarded as the most desirable of the zodiac types.

The scales signify, the need for balance, order, equality.

We are: charming, great listeners, great observational skills,
we have very good percepton.

we are caring and compassionate toward others, and sensitive
to others feelings.

This is me to a T!! I just happen to be a nurse, right on!

Great thread S&F!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
I am LIBRA.....reguarded as the most desirable of the zodiac types.

The scales signify, the need for balance, order, equality.

We are: charming, great listeners, great observational skills,
we have very good percepton.

we are caring and compassionate toward others, and sensitive
to others feelings.

This is me to a T!! I just happen to be a nurse, right on!

Great thread S&F!

How in the world does this happen...who knows us so well? lol

oh..heres your horoscope today..tell me about this older lady!!

You are about to make an important step in your life. Friends and relatives will be very supportive. Don't worry about finances! An older lady in the family will help you overcome your difficulties.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join