It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im an Aquarius, and my personality traits are right on! Are yours??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
I don't believe in astrology. I'm a Taurus, and Taurus doesn't believe in astrology.

ROFL!!!!!
Okee Dokee

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0mmonen5e
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

You are ignoring the Ascension sign which is as much of if not more of a factor in your personality traits at your age. The sun sign is the one you are created during, but the ascension sign is the one that you grow up into during your "second birth" later in life.

Ahhh but what is my ascension sign, and why is that one the factor?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0mmonen5e
www.astrology-online.com... this website is sooo much better. The information is more in depth. It is vital that you know both your Birth and your ascension sign to get a deeper understanding. I am a taurus birth sign and an aquarius ascendant. I am deeply spiritual and I often need alone time. Just like it says. I combined the information from both. I was born with more of the personality from a taurus, but as i have experienced life I have become a lot like an aquarius.

wow, thanks for that..good site

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
Scorpio here..

Scorpio -- The Scorpion. October 23 to November 22.

Scorpians are the most intense, profound, powerful characters in the zodiac. Even when they appear self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under the placid exterior. They are like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea it may burst into eruption at any moment.But those of us who are particularly perceptive will be aware of the harnessed aggression, the immense forcefulness, magnetic intensity and often strangely hypnotic personality under the tranquil but watchful composure of the Scorpian.

walk softly......

and ya, fits me to a tee!

Arguably one of the best signs there is for mental powers and others. They make for the best allys I think.
But I would say that cause I'm rising sign Scorpio

Traits are mixed though, as you have sun sign, moon and rising signs.

On top of that you have your 4 lunar signs (year, month, day and hour) which influences things to varying degrees. Then there is your parents genes and things too!

I remember one source telling me that bruce lee had all 4 of his lunar signs as the Dragon which gives a lot of power over your destiny and fate, success, power etc.

So I think the western star sign is just one factor amid many...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by WatchRider]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If someone posted the traits of 4 or 5 different starsigns, could you pick yourself out?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
If someone posted the traits of 4 or 5 different starsigns, could you pick yourself out?

Oh I think so..since Aquarius is very eccentric..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure that I could. I read mine and think "yup, that's me all over" but if I didn't know that I was reading mine, would I be so sure. Anyway, looks like I'm the first Sadgie to post in here which is odd considering we are always looking to expand our minds.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
I'm not sure that I could. I read mine and think "yup, that's me all over" but if I didn't know that I was reading mine, would I be so sure. Anyway, looks like I'm the first Sadgie to post in here which is odd considering we are always looking to expand our minds.

Boy you said it! Looks like without you Sadgies, nothing would get done..Aquarius dreams it up and you Sadgies have to do it..hehehe

Sagittarius is the focal point of the cosmos. Here all forces and powers are drawn together in a mighty vortex. You are the lens of mankinds abilities, hopes and dreams. Your sign is the gateway to things only glimpsed by lesser men.

Amazing!!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just like I predicted. All these new posts and not a single person cares about the truth and science of how fake astrology is. How did I know?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Just like I predicted. All these new posts and not a single person cares about the truth and science of how fake astrology is. How did I know?

*pats Bonez on the back*..its ok..i heard you..but I still think there's something to it
What it is, I dont know..but it sure is interesting..and I guess we'll never know until we die..then someone will come up to us and say..oh..heres your astrology book..see, I did pretty good keeping up with you, didnt I...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
this is me

www.exploreastrology.co.uk...

it gets me into all sorts of trouble lol .. im a leo to a perfect or imperfect t and have been since the day i was born ..
am also hyperactive which doesnt go hand in hand with my fibromyalgia really.
have just completed my fine art degree and my teacher training and have a job that starts when my kids go back to school on the 9th of september im teaching adults and young adults (14 and over) with adhd and aspergers syndrome art/craft and design lol .. i have a son who has both adhd and aspergers and the hands on experience (he was taught at home formany years) plus my degree got me the job lol ..
i dont do the horoscopes i used to but now i take life as it comes
think the only thing that does my head in is my impulsiveness and now my fella has just moved in hes struggling to cope with my independance and errr my bossy streak, especially my bossy streak with how im raising my 9 month old siberian husky puppy (my way or no way lol ) ..
ive often wondered what another true leo is like are there any on here ? does it get you into trouble sometimes too ? or is it just me

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

I care about the truth and science of it all but I also don't see any harm in reading about it. It's interesting and gets you thinking.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I don't pay much attention to horoscopes and astrology but it is true that I as well when I had my chart made for fun was surprised at how many traits of my personality (both the ones I liked and those I was hoping no one would notice but deep inside know I have
) seemed to be spot on.

It can be somewhat puzzling.

To add to the thread this is me:

Sun in Taurus
Moon in Leo
Ascendant in Libra
Venus in the Ninth House
Sun in the Eighth House
Moon in the Eleventh House
Saturn in the Twelfth House

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This site goes into the best type of food for your sign to what reality tv show you should take part in.

horoscopes.aol.com...

I always like seeing the famous people of a certain sign and try to find a common thread between them. I know if I looked hard enough I could find a common thread between everyone but what harm? It engages my Sadge brain!

Famous Sagittarians:

Walt Disney
Winston Churchill
Ludwig Van Beethoven
Maria Callas
Frank Sinatra
Steven Spielberg
Woody Allen
Emily Dickinson
Billie Jean King
Joe DiMaggio
Mark Twain

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArkayikRuination

1/25? Like Jan 25th 19XX??

i can give you a quick run down of the technical, but not without data.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sun: Aquarius
Ascendant: Pisces
Moon: Cancer
Eccentricity's see Avatars and I also like to binge drink on Weekends
like most of us...But then early the next morning
I like to go for a 3 mile run and do 320 push ups. Lol

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
im a cancer and i fit perfectly
my best friend is a Scorpio also. scary how accurate mine is.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Aquarius fits my personality perfectly. Unfortunately my star sign is Aries.

I'm not a fan of astrology. It makes no sense to me.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by System

Well you have got to see your whole chart as the Sunsign is only one side of the coin LOl.
You have to see your whole chart to get a better perspective hence you have to look at your moon sign and your Ascendant sign to see who you are as a person.
Because I tend to be a Cancer in the things I do which is my Moon sign but yeah I think like an Aquarian but people see me as a Pisces.
Hope that helps

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Originally posted by System

Well you have got to see your whole chart as the Sunsign is only one side of the coin LOl.
You have to see your whole chart to get a better perspective hence you have to look at your moon sign and your Ascendant sign to see who you are as a person.
Because I tend to be a Cancer in the things I do which is my Moon sign but yeah I think like an Aquarian but people see me as a Pisces.
Hope that helps

As I mentioned before I have no clue about astrology but I think this site is fun if you want a quick chart. The astrology buffs here will probably point out better ways of getting one though.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join