It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US swine flu mass graves planning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Im sorry but i warned EVERYONE about this months ago, only a few believed me, check out my profile to see what i mean.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. If swine flu (or any other communicable disease) is supposed to be so deadly, it doesn't make sense that the victims would be buried. It would make far more sense to just cremate the bodies and be done with it. Just because I see it this way doesn't mean that's the way it is. I'm an open minded person and I know that I could be wrong, but it just doesn't make sense to me at all.

I'll admit that I haven't kept up with this much so I have a few questions because I know there are people here who have stayed on top of this from the beginning. The alleged graves in the pic... are they confirmed to be future graves or did some paranoid person take a pic of holes in the ground and start saying, "Omg, this is where they're going to bury us!!!" (Ok, I now see that these are in an actual cemetery so they probably really are graves. That makes sense to me now, but it's a cemetery, where they put dead people but how does this mean it's for swine flu deaths?) And the vaults... who confirmed that these are meant for multiple bodies? HAS it been confirmed or is this someone's assumption? This is based on the word of an unnamed truck driver and assumed to be fact? Honestly, they don't even look that big compared to the semi in the background.

So, before anyone starts yelling at me, I'm not saying that I'm right and you're wrong. I'm just not convinced at this point by the "evidence" that has been shown so far, but I'm not saying that I can't be convinced.

I will admit that the mass fatality forms are suspicious, but isn't this something that the country would need to have on hand at ALL times in case of any kind of massive destruction like hurricanes, nuke, asteroid, tsunami, or whatever. What makes these exclusive to impending swine flu deaths?

I guess I should also add that I don't care for Alex Jones.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Uhm, maybe it's just me. But it reminds me of an egyptian burial ground.

Hence, this has happened before.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr.insidious
is it really news to you that the government is trying to kill you? they have been trying to kill your ass for years.

Somewhere, someone has a wet dream that the US can take out Russia and Iran at the same time if necessary.

This is unrealistic. If only one ss18 gets through our defenses and hits the eastern seaboard, everything from Washington to Atlanta would be wiped out.

The flu can't kill that many people, even if the vaccines are poisonous, they are a form of slow kill deal.

Once the current administration has passed as much of it's legislative agenda that it figures it will get passed, I feel they will green light Iran.

The Russians have to resupply Iran or the US will stick the missile defense shield straight up Putin's nose.

Personally I feel that Russians are manning the Oniks missiles in Iran. They won't all miss their targets, the US fleet! Who do you think manned the SAMs in North Vietnam? The North Vietnamese? Remember when all those B52s came down?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. If swine flu (or any other communicable disease) is supposed to be so deadly, it doesn't make sense that the victims would be buried. It would make far more sense to just cremate the bodies and be done with it.

This the smartest post I have read on the thread. Disease can exist a long time after death. The CDC would cremate corpses, not leave them sitting around in a box. To suggest that these are coffins is completely ridiculous, esepcially conisdering that swine flu is only fatal to people in high risk groups, such as the elderly and pregnant.

Yet another post on ATS that is useful for nothing but scarmongering gullible people

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok lets break it down logically.

Lets say there is a virus with 80% lethality or more.

Take a city of 250,000 that leaves 50k survivors, and 200k bodies to bury....
(if that many survivors.)

Now lets say 80% dies of 304,059,724 (July USA POP.) That's over 243.0 Million people dead.

(Source www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&hs=eVu&ei=mbmNStOxI4fiMKu42a8K&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=r esult&cd=1&q=population+of+america&spell=1)

Um right FEMA's gonna bury that many people... not.

Even a 1% die off is 304K dead bodies. Still way over what FEMA could handle with its 'stock pile'. Depending on the 'distribution of deaths' that number could be just one city... or split to all cities with a major airport.

If it's split all across the country FEMA would not need to be bothered. The Local municipals could hand it. It'd still be tough for a city to handle it, depending on how fast the die off occurred.

Either way you slice the numbers, if the percentage of die off is a 'significant' portion of the US Population, FEMA could not handle it. Not with their tiny stock pile of coffins.

OK, personally I think it's OK for FEMA to have a way to deal with dead bodies in a natural disaster. Such as Katrina. We all know their crap was not ready for Katrina, and the dead laid out how long there?

Worst case scenario of any virus situation is 1% or less survival of any given population. In America that would leave roughly 300k survivors...

Then when the power goes out, we'll likely lose another 40% of those, simply due to Age limitations. Too young/old to survive without help or that have pre-existing medical problems. That die off would happen after 3 weeks or after easy access to food and water fades away. Starvation due to in ability to forage in such a situation would account for most of those follow on deaths.

After that you get to worry about disease from the dead bodies laying around. Unless you live in a desert, a dead body is not just going to dry up and not cause a real problem.

So lets be realistic shall we?

The 'FEMA coffins' burial vaults and so on, is not for any large scale kill/die off of the American Population. In theory they could handle maybe burying -1- major city and that likely would over tax their resources.

Ok, so that leaves mass graves, or cremation pits. Pits not crematories, because the sheer volume involved would be impossible for most furnaces to handle. If the population die off is greater than 1 percent, you would be lucky to even get a coffin. Much less a FEMA one.

Seriously, FEMA coffins, if that is what they are for, are for small crisis's not major ones. (Small as in Katrina.)

M.

Missed a decimal place

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Moshpet]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Moshpet

I was curious as to what might be used in a mass grave as an accellerant.

Gas and kerosene give off too much smoke and fumes. Has anyone seen stockpiles of 90% wood alcohol? This burns clean, no smoke or fumes. It would take a lot of it. Storage cannisters would be obvious.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Are you positive those are graves? Or did someone just assume this was the case? They look like the sort of holes we line and dig for enviornmental work, to store barrels of hazardous waste / materials. I even see some barrels there on that picture.

I'd like to see more proof that these are mass graves, other than the fact that they are holes in the ground.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by fleabit]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by son of total newbie
reply to post by Moshpet

I was curious as to what might be used in a mass grave as an accellerant.

Gas and kerosene give off too much smoke and fumes. Has anyone seen stockpiles of 90% wood alcohol? This burns clean, no smoke or fumes. It would take a lot of it. Storage cannisters would be obvious.

There is not enough of any one accellerant to supply a 'great need.'
So it'd likely be open pits, with construction dumpsters in the bottom of them, to keep the gas from just soaking the earth. Fill with a X number of bodies, hose down with fuel, throw a flare in or light with a flame thrower.

Rinse repeat and stay up wind...

M.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye

I'm sorry, but I'm just not buying it. If swine flu (or any other communicable disease) is supposed to be so deadly, it doesn't make sense that the victims would be buried. It would make far more sense to just cremate the bodies and be done with it.

I can appreciate that. And you are correct mass incineration of diseased bodies would be the best way to eliminate the problem.

THe cement vaults would keep the bodies from a small outbreak contained. THey got lids ya know.

THe pandemic “Mass Fatality forms” from New York contain all the data that they would need to determine which facilities would best be suited for mass cremation. If the crematoriums can't handle the volume of bodies, pits could be dug with the earth moving equipment on available land, filled with flamable liquids and torched.

A more appropriate title for the thread might be, "US swine flu mass incernation site planning"

[edit on 20-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Cremation would be a much, much better idea.

For everyone.

I totally agree with the above statement. Why would you keep an infected body around when cremation, mass or otherwise, would destroy the virus.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I also am not convinced that the picture represents graves and obvioulsy cremation would be a more efficient and hygenic option in the event of mass fatalities.

I would like to draw your attention to reports that appeared in British newspapers on the 19th August concerning a Home Office report warning of the possible need for mass graves and round the clock cremations in the event of a 'Swine Flu' epidemic in autumn. You can read it here in the Mai Online:

Mass graves could be dug for autumn bout of swine flu
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This was obvioulsy an attempt by the government and media to intimidate the public with scaremongering that has no scientific basis at all and was probably intended to stampede the public into accepting the 'Swine Flu' innoculations they have planned for us. It seems to me that the US government is doing the same by leaking false info about mass graves and cremations.

This only makes me more suspicious of their motives for planning to innoculate everyone for this so called Swine Flu. I still think that you have more to fear from the innoculations than from the novel H1N1 virus.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join