It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US swine flu mass graves planning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Is this what the government has planned for the American population?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b3230c3c37a.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a picture of cement vaults in Arizona that are ment to handle multiple bodies. Each vault could hold a family of 4 in caskets (That would be for rich people) or 40 bodies without caskets (For the middle class). It is likely that the lower castes would end up in a pit or cremated.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b5665f652e2.jpg[/atsimg]

www.thealexjonesshow.com...

The State of New York Division of Cemeteries has sent out “Mass Fatality forms” to ascertain the best facilities to handle mass graves. Notice that facilites that are not visible from the road but have easy access to rail lines, highways and airports are desirable.

THey also want to know which facilities have heavy equipment for digging, which have crematoriums (Including the volume that they could handle) and how long they could hold out without being paid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff016da74b1f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c638bccc45c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f104c3d78f9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ad4a1032c02.jpg[/atsimg]

www.thealexjonesshow.com...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Looks like pyramid building time!
Everybody put on your shackles.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I figured they'd cremate everyone. Think about it .. if everyone is sick and millions are about to die, how is a funeral home going to keep up with the flow. Heck ... the funeral homes may not even have anyone alive to handle the corpses.

Cremation of the dead under these conditions is more feasible I thought.

Anyways .... I have already opted for cremation and no funeral. I wrote out my wishes and signed it. When I handed the papers to my husband i told him I'd haunt him if he didn't do exactly what I said I wanted. bwahahahahaaaaa

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Unbelievably grim!!! Sometimes I feel the need to pinch myself to see if Im really seeing this kind of stuff! The future looks so bright..sighs

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Oh my gosh! I feel so bad for those people that died of the swine flu... Damn pigs! I'm lucky it didn't go where I live...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I figured they'd cremate everyone.

I just edited and added that page after you posted. That's on the last page of the questionaire. They want to know who has a crematorium and the volume of bodies that they could process.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the swine flu isn't what scares me. mandatory vaccinations do. our forefathers revolted against MUCH milder oppression, but I suppose our forefathers weren't lazy, stupid, and fat..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What the # is this #!!!!

2nd line

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It looks like the government are expecting mass deaths. Don't they have any faith in their magical vaccine?

We all know the gory details of that!

I find it disturbing that they are preparing these graves now... they are so certain. I know some one mentioned cremation already, but you'd think that would be the best option. That way, the disease cells are destroyed with the body. Maybe they could stop diggin' and start building crematoriums to handle the amount of bodies.

Isn't the rumor going around that a 1918 Spanish flu victim was exhumed, and flu cells revived or something like that?

[edit on 20/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Isn't the rumor going around that a 1918 Spanish flu victim was exhumed, and flu cells revived or something like that?

Not a rumor...it's true...a Canadian Dr? dug up Inuit remains and extracted the virus...they've been "playing" with it for years now... :shk:

Scientists recreate deadly spanish flu
www.abc.net.au...

~
His team used pieces of virus taken from preserved samples from 1918 victims, as well as from the corpse of a victim dug up from a frozen grave in Alaska in 1998.

They used these pieces to make a replica of the 1918 virus and brought it back to "life" - viruses are not truly alive like other microbes - by combining it with modern influenza virus pieces and growing it in bacteria.

Resurrecting the 1918 Flu Pandemic
www.sciencenewsreview.com...

Back in 2005 some researchers journeyed to the Alaskan permafrost to dig up some bodies of victims of the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic that killed 50-100 million people worldwide as World War 1 came to a close. They were able to recover the virus from these bodies because they have been frozen since burial.

[edit on 8/20/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Cremation would be a much, much better idea.

For everyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
so:

no view from the roads, hidden if possible.

crematories a requirement. more bodies in each the better

heavy equipment access a must. might have to dig more i guess

paved road access a must for big rigs access

required to be near airport, rail, AND highway. shipping us all ways possible

equals to

me terrified.

wow.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The cement vaults?...Where is the opening ?
As for the mass grave...now that looks unreal. Hell that can be for war, flu, a combination of both. The cement vaults thought, those look skeptical to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i think that this is really really horrible and the people should rise up against the oppressors.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

exactly. its only a place to put dead people. not just dead people of a particular reason.

wow... how recent is this stuff?

oooo crap. wait. is this just alex jones bs again? i cant stand that guy.

is this for real?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
is it really news to you that the government is trying to kill you? they have been trying to kill your ass for years.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
Cremation would be a much, much better idea.

For everyone.

I was listening to a talk show this week and a woman called in crying saying that she had to cremate her dad instead of burying him because she had to use the money, that he left to bury him, for her overdue mortgage.

The guy probably died of a heart attack because his dysfunctional daughter was gonna be put on the streets for not paying her bills.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Another odd point is that the mass grave...well those look particularly small to me. As if they would have to cram bodies in there. Just to play devils advocate, whom would be the first one's to get vaccinated? Yes children. Those look like tiny graves. I hate saying this garbage....I just hope we are all okay...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by antmax21]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Taking out any Pharma officials, Bilderbunglers, CFR's,FEMA,DHSers, ETC.would be good for the world.

Who took out all the dead Microbiologists?

Hope this finally wakes the asleep the %*&+ up.

" hello...hello...hello...is there anybody in there.....just nod if you can hear me now......is anyone home...."

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
The cement vaults?...Where is the opening ?
As for the mass grave...now that looks unreal. Hell that can be for war, flu, a combination of both. The cement vaults thought, those look skeptical to me.

I just had a look at the big pic and it looks like there is a concrete slab or "lid" on top about four inches thick. It could just be the result of how the things were made

[edit on 20/8/09 by dmorgan]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join