It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Forces soldier escapes from Vilseck hotel after kidnapping, sexual assault conviction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I never believed the woman in the Kobe Bryant case even for a second. My whole point is this....if you are a millionaire basketball star you really don't need to rape anyone. Not saying it couldnt have happened, but that guy has women falling at his feet.

Why risk everything by doing something that would be so entirely unnecessary? I think she was a gold digger looking for a pay day.

BTW...I am a die hard Celtics fan and I despise Kobe Bryant, so this opinion is in no way biased.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
and funnily enough.....

one of the biggest issues the american military has is soldier on soldier rape...

no false flag...

par for the course - his mistake was brutalising a civilian

if he had kept it in-house, there would be no ATS thread

www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

She wrote her number on a note pad the next morning before she left and didn't report the rape until a month later.

No bruises, bite marks or any other physical damage could be seen because she waited so long.

But she's the one who claims to be raped and it is a soldier she says did it so it must be true. If only she could have reported it a few weeks earlier so that some bruises or bite marks could have been photographed.

Eh, who needs physical evidence in a rape case anyways, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

i'll give you the "couple of months" aspect....i am not sure i would report a rape given i had gone back looking for sex and a history of low conviction rates...but i am glad she didnt just take it and put it down to experience

but the phone number evidence sounds also like hearsay...

if he was so innocent then why "On Thursday, a panel of 10 male enlisted soldiers and officers sentenced Stewart to eight years in prison.".

All male...all military...? you would think he would get away with it under the circumstances...

maybe he had previous

nice guy...cheating on his wife...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

You think her leaving the number is hearsay because there isn't any evidence to back it up?

Ok, show me the physical evidence that says she was raped.

I have already said the reason he was found guilty was because it was a German National. If he was found innocent then that would have created a political #### storm.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
They had better put that woman into protective custody.

She left her number on the desk the next morning. There was no physical evidence by the time she reported the rape. This man was convicted in a civilian court because she said she was raped. Is the German legal system a joke, because it sure seems like they want it to appear so. For all we know she just got mad because he didn't call back.

Had this been me that got my life ruined I know where I would be going if I escaped custody.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
the court marshal and the trial were both military. not german. there were 10 MALE soldiers (no females) on the jury, only 7 of them had to agree. the other 3 were absolutely opposed to any conviction. there were even people on the side of the prosecution who were upset with the conclusion. this was NOT supposed to end like this.

the woman is lying. and yes, if she was not german, this would not have even gone to trial.

1. she had numerous chances to leave the room and/or call reception while kelly was in the shower.
2. she left her number in the morning.
3. she waited from august until november to report it to german police.
4. you could just TELL by looking at and listening to her in court. (too bad there was no video of her leaving the hotel the next morning. probably talking on the phone, smiling and putting on lipstick at the same time.)

and my guesses as to intent are any or all of these...

1. unhappy that her number was not utilized by kelly
2. birth of kelly's baby in november might have aggravated the jealousy of him being unavailable to her
3. her citizenship plans had fallen through
4. she did not have all of the details on the german crime victim compensation program but thought it sounded promising for some extra income
5. sympathy from ???
6. boyfriend/s.o. was unhappy with he having random sex so she calls it rape

at the end of the day, people make mistakes. unless you personally know the events leading up to a situation, you should not judge. cheating on your wife does not warrant 8 years in prison, reduced to e-1, loss of all pay/allowances and a dishonorable discharge. yes, she is unhappy with him but supported him entirely through all of this ($@&.

on top of all of that mess, what people do not focus on is the fact that he will forever have to register as a sex offender. this means that he will not be able to drive his children to school or attend any of their functions. he is one of the best people i know but will now be the neighborhood leper.

he is ruined. injustice has been served.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
oh and ps. he was not in 'custody' when he left the hotel. google kelly a stewart uner news and you will see the events that have happened since this first article.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Special forces agent escapes huh...Sounds like some Jason Bourne stuff to me. Did they let him go or did he simply karate chop and kick his way out of there?

Either way...good luck finding someone that is trained and actually training soldiers to be unnoticeable and undetected. This guy will be a shadow. He knows how governments and agnecies react and act...He'll be 2 steps ahead.

I'd consider this man dangerous even if he was not guilty because now he's declared a criminal and probably is going to get tired of running.

An-ex special forces member is not someone you'd want to bump into.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
umm Maybe I over looked it but nowhere did I see that this man is a tabbed guy .Training /working there doesn't MAKE HIM A SF GUY .Unless he has a long tab he is just a regular guy in the military .
The title of the article seems to be misleading to me . Of course I will find out more on my own
I am really sick of the media throwing titles out there when most the time they don't apply .

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
he is an sf guy. it is intl special forces training center. 9 nations. they are all sf.

here are the newspaper updates...

www.stripes.com...
www.stripes.com...
www.stripes.com...
www.stripes.com...
www.stripes.com...

of course they do not have all of the info. i have been aked to give an interview. i don't know if it is the best interest to talk or not, as my main goal is to help the family and help in the process of granting him leniency and eventually appeals and acquittal.

do you think it is better to come out in his defense or stay behind the scenes? anyone have experience with this either way?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join