posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
the court marshal and the trial were both military. not german. there were 10 MALE soldiers (no females) on the jury, only 7 of them had to agree. the
other 3 were absolutely opposed to any conviction. there were even people on the side of the prosecution who were upset with the conclusion. this was
NOT supposed to end like this.
the woman is lying. and yes, if she was not german, this would not have even gone to trial.
1. she had numerous chances to leave the room and/or call reception while kelly was in the shower.
2. she left her number in the morning.
3. she waited from august until november to report it to german police.
4. you could just TELL by looking at and listening to her in court. (too bad there was no video of her leaving the hotel the next morning. probably
talking on the phone, smiling and putting on lipstick at the same time.)
and my guesses as to intent are any or all of these...
1. unhappy that her number was not utilized by kelly
2. birth of kelly's baby in november might have aggravated the jealousy of him being unavailable to her
3. her citizenship plans had fallen through
4. she did not have all of the details on the german crime victim compensation program but thought it sounded promising for some extra income
5. sympathy from ???
6. boyfriend/s.o. was unhappy with he having random sex so she calls it rape
at the end of the day, people make mistakes. unless you personally know the events leading up to a situation, you should not judge. cheating on your
wife does not warrant 8 years in prison, reduced to e-1, loss of all pay/allowances and a dishonorable discharge. yes, she is unhappy with him but
supported him entirely through all of this ($@&.
on top of all of that mess, what people do not focus on is the fact that he will forever have to register as a sex offender. this means that he will
not be able to drive his children to school or attend any of their functions. he is one of the best people i know but will now be the neighborhood
he is ruined. injustice has been served.