It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Well that is you're theory and I guess you are entitled to it.

Now here is another possible theory.

Ok after calling in the the radio show he knows that people are going to be coming for him. After a couple days he either gets wind of the warrant or bolts when they try to serve it. Either way he takes off to try and get away. His car's electronics gets shut down by a microwave weapon (which is new way of bringing down an everyday guy). He then sits through hours of gas being put into his car. I don't why he just sat there but he might have done it because he knew that the agents were looking for any excuse to put him down. Rumors are he is Mossad and if so he would have been able to sit through all the gas they had all night lol.

Just my theory anyways

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I met up with a friend of mine today who has the theory that the virus is aimed at people of common blood groups. She worked on reception for Nottingham Council and said that alot of people were off sick with swine flu, yet she was in contact with every single one of them and didnt get it. As having blood group O, she said it would be foolish and short sighted for our governments/NWO to kill off a rare blood group when transfusions play a vital part in recovering from injury/illnesses.

I have always had the argument that it would be stupid for Doctors and such to die from this, but like she said, Doctors can be easily trained from the children that will survive anything that may come.

I reckon she's got a point.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buckwylds
I am guessing they were arresting him for inciting fear in the general population.

Gee, if that's okay now- to arrest someone for inciting fear- then shouldn't they go after Stephen King?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Chakotay]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay

Originally posted by Buckwylds
I am guessing they were arresting him for inciting fear in the general population.

Gee, if that's okay now- to arrest someone for inciting fear- then shouldn't they go after Stephen King?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Chakotay]

What about both administrations and the mainstream media?

The entire swine flu spectacle was fear mongering at its worst.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There's not even the list bit of confirmation this story is true, yet there are over 120 flags?
It seems almost everyone took this story as fact, but it is completely unverifiable thus far.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm surprised to see this thread here as I first heard about it on Whatdoesitmean.com, a site which carries a lot of articles from a certain Sorcha Faal.

I checked ATS and there was nothing about this story, I figured it was bunk due to the source and left it at that.

I'm not taking the vaccine and neither is my family. I never get a flu shot and I rarely get sick, when I do it's nothing major. In fact the only medications I actually take are OTCs for allergies and headaches.

Look at it this way, on the rare occasions that the government actually has your best interests at heart they usually screw it up royally.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.clayandiron.com... - - - THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CHANNEL OF THE NUTRIMEDICAL REPORT OR DR. BILL DEAGLE - - - NUTRIMEDICAL REPORT SHOW -- MONDAY, AUGUST 17TH 2009 -- HOUR TWO AND THREE SPECIAL -- DR TRUE OTT PhD ND -- ALEX STUDER JURISDICTION AND BLOG MASTER OF H1N1 FRANKENVIRUS BLOG -- WAYNE PRANTE -- FALSEFLAGFLU.COM NEWS AND BLOG Quote from website: Now, the information I received tonight. Joseph Moshe (Moshe is the man's middle name) is a bio-scientist. He works (worked?) for a unit within Mossad. He is an Israeli citizen. The Secret Service was not the agency involved in the surveillance of Moshe at his home in California. This was done by the FBI, who had orders to detain him, or "bring him in." Moshe did not send a threat to the White House. Rather, he communicated that he intended to go public with information he had regarding the flu vaccine that is being prepared by Baxter Labs, an Austrian company. The information is this: The vaccine is being manufactured in Ukraine. It is not a vaccine at all, but rather an engineered genetically mutated bio-weapon meant to cause sickness and death. Moshe informed the White House he intended to go public with this information. When he became aware that the FBI was about to detain him, he packed some belongings in his car and set out for the Israeli consulate, located in close proximity to the federal building where the standoff took place. FBI pursuit kept him from reaching his destination. Mounted on top of the large black vehicle was a microwave weapon which fried the electronics in Moshe's car as well as any communication devices he had which might have been used to contact the media or others who could help him. Moshe did not suffer the same effects of the gas and pepper spray that others would have because he had built up an immunity to such weapons as a by-product of his Mossad training. Moshe was not handcuffed because he was not placed under arrest. After leaving police or FBI custody, he returned to Israel, where he is at this time. The information comes from one of my confidential sources. I have reason to believe it is accurate. If I receive more information I will post it. www.falseflagflu.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Either way with the Moshe story, I've been trying to establish if the Orwellian Newspeak blueprint for a controlled media and our waking reality have merged.

I am fascinated by this development because of the MSM attention it did receive, if even just relatively briefly. Im wondering if within a Newspeak model did we not just witness a rather major glitch. The Moshe story literally occurred in the open for all the world to see.

Dr. Sylvia Oommachen, however, has not recieved the same attention. Thus, virtually no chance of a Newspeak 'glitch'.

SORCHA FAAL WARNING!!!

The whatdoesitmean website also enlightened me further to a Dr. Sylvia Oommachen, a scientist who worked at the SLAC facility in Palo Alto, California ( part of Stanford Univ). She was arrested for destroying what was reported to be about $500,000 worth of crystals.

Local media (this would be Palo Alto Daily News, SF gate and San Jose Mercury) reported her incident and basically framed it as thus: a recently fired disgruntled worker snuck into her old lab and wanted to get rid of her "Bad Karma" destroying $500,000 of crystals and left post-it notes by the dishes with "her nickname: X BLACK".

I almost bought the Newspeak until a few days later the Sorcha Faal web-site ran this:

"Radio to God" destroyed by American Scientist!

I didn't even click the page when I first saw it...3 days after that, I clicked and, being that Im a local to the Bay Area and have had friends work at SLAC, was completely astonished when the Sorcha Faal web-site reported on Dr. Sylvia Oommachen:

A most interesting FSB report that is circulating in the Kremlin today states that an “interdimensional communication device”, which Russian scientists are (jokingly?) calling a “Radio to God”, has been destroyed in the United States by one of our World’s most foremost experts on advanced crystal growth, Dr. Silvya Oommachen, and who was one of the co-authors of the seminal research work titled “Crystal structure of TM1030 from Thermotoga maritima at 2.3 Å Resolution Reveals Molecular Details of Its Transcription Repressor Function”.

According to this report, and which has been confirmed by Western News Sources, Dr. Oommachen was arrested by the FBI after she “slipped past lab security on July 18 and removed 42 cassettes, each holding 96 protein crystal samples, from three cryogenic containers in the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource” and which were “found melted on a desk two days later”.

I only want to mention her story as it pertains to the Newspeak 'glitch'. I bring this up to mention my local media did not bother to report the good Dr.'s contributions to a field of study she was well known in.

They ran the story off a wire and framed her as an insignificant worker who must have had an issue with her ex-boss, who fired her just days before she destroyed the crystals. This enlightning news about Dr. Sylvia Oommachen's accomplishments did not come from U.S. media sources, local or otherwise.

It came from Sorcha Faal. take it for what that is...

The major difference of the Moshe and Oomanchen stories is the amount of media attention, obviously, but also of importance is whether the Newspeak model of media control was punctured by Joseph Moshe in his panic to push forward information is a vital aspect to this entire episode.

Oomanchen recently had a court date August 17th, in San Francisco. No fan fare...in fact I need to follow up to see what was reported, if anything.

I thought I saw someone in this thread mention Moshe's court date in Los Angeles and provided a link. I'll re-search this thread.

If he has a court date in L.A. that's obviusly a major development as the conspiracy side of this image has him extradicted to Isreal, not detained in L.A.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by The Omega Concern]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
He is indeed listed in the Sheriff's web-site here:

app4.lasd.org...

Currently in the Twin Towers (yup) Correctional Facility in L.A.

$126,000 bail.

He has a court date Sept. 14th. and the site provides the time and location there.

so...

are we to conclude he's just one of those random 60 year-olds that can handle multiple cannisters of tear-gas and pepper spray?

Or is it that his presumed 'mental illness' gives him the power to have something akin to 'genetic immunity' against tear-gas and pepper spray?

Even with his detainment in L.A., this story still has one more crucial step to evolve to and that is what happens to him from here. There is a court date. It's in L.A. It's public. Lets see what happens.

It still doesn't add up...

Where's Dr. Ott? Did Moshe speak to him or the host of that radio show? If so, what the heck was said?

c'mon...I know this Ott guy has written columns for Jeff Rense. He's gotta know something, what gives?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The Omega Concern

Yes there are things to this case that just do not add up. I guess we will just have to keep watching... STAY TUNED FOLKS!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I don't understand why noone is considering that we are all being played for fools. The government could have easily orchestrated a deception like this to seperate the ever faithful public from those that could cause trouble to their plans. How much is really known about Joseph Moshe and Jane Burgermeister?
The FBI could have easily attained Joseph privately, without the public necessarily being made aware. Instead they do it in a public place, risking this whole story getting blown up and influencing peoples decisions on the vaccine, as it has.
I honestly cannot believe that our governments/FBI could be so stupid. No matter what we think of our politicians, there has to be some intelligence behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Oh, we're definately being played for fools, but we can find out which way over time.

I mean, your scenario could perhaps imply the tear gas was maybe not real tear gas. An entire stage, a Hollywood script played out as real.

mmmmmmmm...doubtful. Main reason I think so is because the MSM dropped it like a rock.

Im trying to establish a tear in the Newspeak fabric, a glitch. The fake pepper spray is elaborate and provaticave thinking, but that staged angle of this story doesn't square with the mass media ultimately dropping it. I don't claim to know what Mossad is capable as opposed to our CIA; I'd imagine a bunch of similiar things such as Genetic Immunity potions, but this man didn't behave as a normal human being and we all witnessed it.

Staged? errrrrrmmm...

for those inclined to that why did the mass media drop it and why would he go through with it if he's in jail now?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Omega Concern

Oo I didn't realise the mass media had dropped this story. To be honest, this isn't the kind of story we would pick up in England so any info I have is based on what I've read online. Under those circumstances, I think you may be right. The other thing that will majorly tip me off that the jabs are the thing to be wary of, is if it's made mandatory. Then there's no way in Hell they are getting that needle near me.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by brigand

No way do the photos show the same man. The man arrested in West Los Angeles is CLEARLY younger than the old man who is a microbiologist.

Anyone who thinks they are the same is deceiving himself or needs glasses.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by JennyJen

It does not have to kill out right..............Ask yourself who are they targeting first?? Children and Pregnant women..............

I personally know there are major concerns with the vaccine causing sterilization in women.........also great concerns of what it may do to the fetus.............

We could be looking at multiple generations lost due to the vaccine..........

This is a red flag to me as well. During each of my pregnancies the one thing I was told was to avoid flu vaccinations. Now they want pregnant women to take them?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Interesting thing is I had to take my husband to the ER. He broke his arm. He is only 30 years old and they are asking if he has had a flu shot, a pneumonia shot, and something else. I didn't realize a 30 year old needs all these shots. He's perfectly healthy.

Later on I got to talking with a nurse who suggested before we left that we catch him up on his shots. I said "he's healthy. since when do 30 year olds need all these shots?" and she scolded me lightly and said "Don't forget that swine flu shot this fall too". And I said, "How many people have you seen in this hospital with swine flu?" and she said "Only one. We have had only one confirmed case in the county."

It just does not add up to me why this is SO hyped. No one is sick in my area. And they want young healthy people to take all of these crazy shots.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A Universal Declaration of Resistance To Mandatory Vaccinations
www.thepetitionsite.com...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by neaped]

[edit on 22-8-2009 by neaped]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi, everyone! I've been coming to ATS for years and finally decided to join and this is my first post.

I worked for Baxter on their Advoy system. It was basically a web site that allowed doctors at each of the CDCs across the country talk to hemophilia patients in remote areas about their treatment with factor - the stuff that helps their blood clot.

I just don't believe that Baxter would or could do something as sinister as put something into a vaccine. In my time at the company I only ever met people who were passionate about the people who used their products. I was personally sent to meet with and understand the lives of Advoy users on several occasions with the express intent of making me sensitive to their concerns. Baxter's a customer-focused company from the top down.

In my time at Baxter I also toured several labs and each time I did I was amazed at the amount of control and monitoring of every stage of production. Each of these labs was also audited several times by inspectors from the FDA over my years with the company. FDA audits are actually pretty intense and thorough from what I observed.

Assuming Baxter wanted to do this (seriously far-fetched), to accomplish this would require a coordinated effort with management (about 20 people alone in the executive offices), lab operators (hundreds of people even if you're only counting lab management employees), government inspectors (dozens of people at least). That kind of conspiracy would be unprecedented. You can't get two posts into a forum thread without someone disagreeing with the OP. Somewhere in this group of 500+ people there would be dissent and more than 1 lone scientist speaking out.

No, I'm not a Baxter plant. I parted ways amicably with the company when I found my version of a "dream job". I know Baxter has made mistakes in the past, but trust me, every one of those mistakes was felt hard by Baxter employees. Sorry, I just don't believe this vaccine story.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I've written about this swine flu scare before, and I have some concerns. One is the reason for the ramp up starting in Europe and coming BACK to North America. First of all the swine flu started in Mexico, and started to spread from there Into the US and then to the rest of the world. Now here's the problem, a big one. This is the classic leaving the barn door open and let all the animals out and then closing the gate after the fact. The virus would have should have already infected a major portion of the US population already. So why have a vaccine, and why start worrying about this flu when it has already ran it's course in the US. If anything it should have been us in the US instead of Europe demanding a vaccine and quarantining people. It doesn't make sense to be so worried now but we weren't over the course of the summer. For the last two months you saw a ramping up of warnings from the World Health Organization and in the media over that time and then we have vaccinations for kids going back to school and there being 3 vaccination shots.

I have a strange feeling that we are going to get alot of people sick with this vaccination (which explains the immunity clause from the govt. for vaccination makers).

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by douggorman

I just don't believe that Baxter would or could do something as sinister as put something into a vaccine. In my time at the company I only ever met people who were passionate about the people who used their products. I was personally sent to meet with and understand the lives of Advoy users on several occasions with the express intent of making me sensitive to their concerns. Baxter's a customer-focused company from the top down.

Heperin Recall:
www.aboutlawsuits.com...

"Czech Republic Refuses Baxter Swine Flu Vaccine On Safety Grounds
Health officials admit fast tracked shots could cause deaths"
www.infowars.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join