It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joseph Moshe - Arrested in LA by FBI for Going Public about Vaccine

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminationproclomation

Of course there will not be any easily accessable evidence to the fact he may be getting set up. They are not going to have a big header over some information saying "Moshe set up".

There are a few MSM reports that go against each other. One of the accounts state that he was going to be brought in because of some assault charge against his elderly mother. I don't know why the FBI would be involved if that is the case, it would have been local authorities who would have apprehended him.

Just a lot of things that do not add up.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychonaughty
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Okay ATS you must understand that the people who for some reason want to kill us off with a flu-vaccination are people just like you and me.

Understand the true elite is here by divine intentions and are only here to see to it we have the tools to accomplish why we are on this planet.

People like your and me can't fight millions of gun bearing Americans, and this flu vaccination isn't a way to kill anyone, but a way to make serious money.

They are not human race they are raptoids shapeshifters; they conquered us 13 thousand years ago killing off original human specie and replace it with their slave version some of us are coming back towards original god version(me and you) most(sheeps who will get vaccine) just cant

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Oeden

They don't care, they are murders , for the greater good so thay say.

Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, NSSM 200 outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. Brent Scowcroft, who had by then replaced Kissinger as national security adviser (the same post Scowcroft was to hold in the Bush administration), was put in charge of implementing the plan. CIA Director George Bush was ordered to assist Scowcroft, as were the secretaries of state, treasury, defense, and agriculture

[edit on 21-8-2009 by googolplex]

Yup.....if you really think about it...we already have undergone a massive population reduction with the passing of Roe v. Wade in 1973. Fifty million snuffed out right there, and that does not take into account what percentage would be having kids of their own, vis a vis a multiplier effect.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
www.pandemicfluonline.com

just in case it wasn't said before.

damn scripts

[edit on 25-8-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The Florida Department of Health will be launching a toll-free number to provide public health information and updates on H1N1 Swine flu. The information line will be available from 8 AM to 8 PM Eastern, 7 days a week. Information is available in English, Spanish and Creole.

Details are as follows:

Time: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, beginning Monday, August 24, 2009

Telephone Number: 877-352-3581

I haven't called it yet, but if it is anything like our regular emails, the information will be out of date by the time they put it up!

Anyway, I just thought I would share, since this came up on my computer Monday!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is a very troublesome thread. I think he may be telling the truth otherwise they would have disregarded him and his statement. As for whether or not to take the vaccine they are trying to take the right to choose away from the people staring in Massachusetts. These are very scare times indeed when the very people who are suppose to look out for your best interest may have bad intentions. I personally do not want the vaccine and will take my chances. Something I don't understand about the H1N1 virus is, if they manufactured the virus, why would they target young people and children? The young people are the workers, seems to me they would target the older people to get rid of the lame. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Additional laboratory confirmed H1N1 Swine Flu deaths have been verified in that of the following: A 34-year-old male in Polk County, a 56-year-old female in Orange County, a 22-year-old female in Hillsborough County, a 57-year-old male in Miami-Dade County, a 50-year-old female in Miami-Dade County, a 24-year-old male in Miami-Dade County, and a 54-year-old male in Broward County. While most cases of H1N1 Swine Flu are mild, there are exceptions. Pre-existing health conditions often play a role in how individuals react to the flu. To-date, there have been 66 laboratory confirmed H1N1 Swine Flu deaths in Florida.

*To align our media updates with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention schedule, we will send a media update each Wednesday noting any significant events that have taken place during the reporting period. Please note that following the lead of the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, we will no longer be collecting numbers of confirmed H1N1 Swine Flu cases.

www.MyFluSafety.com

Florida Flu Information Line 1-877-352-3581

To follow up my Earlier Post. Here is the website link, and now that I have had time to read it, it says Florida has had 66 confirmed Swine Flu deaths!!

Last I heard it was between 3 and 7. The local press totally dropped the reporting!

So they are no longer collecting numbers of Swine Flu cases, yet they are giving an updated report, and they are still estimating how many it will affect, and they are still pushing the vaccines?!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
For the purpose establishing the identity of this man;

A crude timeline:

According to Dr. Bill Deagle, Joseph Moshe, the day (or two?) before his arrest, calls a Los Angeles radio talk show to speak off-air to Dr. True Ott and presumably the host of the radio show. Deagle alledges that Moshe has information of the nefarious origins of the Swine Flu Vaccine.

The day of his arrest: 2 versions of Joseph Moshe surface:

First are reports of a mad-man in a Red VW involved in a high-speed chase with L.A. police. Standard fare so far for the city of Angels, however the reports also mention the Secret Service is involved for Moshe has made a threat to the White House. Various other reports suggest he's mentally unstable and perhaps needs medication.

Also in these initial reports were accounts of another man in the car and that possibly that man fled the car earlier in the chase. This is a veritable X-factor for now it opens up even further alternate theories in who and what's involved. These reports of a 2nd man in the car however are unsubstantiated and perhaps was just speculation from a reporter in a helicopter. The Loaded Paranormal site does touch upon these reports.

2nd version of Joseph Moshe-Bar:

Sorcha Faal and a H.L. Schenken (sp?) give similar reports that Joseph Moshe is actually Joseph Moshe-Bar, a Mossad agent who was going to blow the whistle on a killer vaccine. He's appearently tipped off by Mossad that the CIA targeted him for assassination, thus he makes himself as visible as possible to avoid being killed.

The ensuing stand-off with law enforcement only adds to the mystery of one Joseph Moshe (Bar). We all can see the tear-gas and pepper spray, we all heard from a the law men that said what they saw was beyond explanation. One explanation to his resistance to those chemicals is that as a spy he's given genetic immunity to ward off such attacks.

Initial reports from the Alternative sources claim he was not arrested. Per the information contained in official government web-sites, he's detained currently in the Twin Towers facility in L.A. He has a court date 2nd week of September which is also for public consumption.

My thoughts are that indeed a glitch in the Newspeak method occurred. I would anticipate the Newspeak program to re-boot and wipe the story off the radar, but, if this man really is Mossad and he has critical info, there will be a void in the story that also would represent an avenue of which to seek out his truth.

I still maintain if Bill Deagle is accurate in what he says, the truth of Joseph Moshe and the cause of his arrest is also known to Dr. True Ott, who thus far has not been heard from to confirm or deny anything.

[edit on 26-8-2009 by The Omega Concern]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by orderedchaos

I'd go with the later, I'd have to say I never thought about it like that before but why not spread disinformation saying the vaccine is bad and feed information to the people with influence on that end; so that their enemies die much quicker. Makes you wonder it really does, I think you may very well be onto something. Why kill the people that support you anyway?

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

In my opinion they could care less who listens to them and who does not. The sheep are the majority and if global depopulation is their goal then this would be the best way of acheiving that goal.

The main thing is to try and find what their goal is. If we find that out we will be able to better understand what they are doing. I don't knwo what their goal is but I am just laying another scenario out there

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Maybe the target of 500,000,000 that the georgia guidestones set as a population limit, is the miniscule number of people worldwide who will ultimately refuse the vaccine.
Maybe the whole swine flu scare is to weed out the mindless eaters from the enlightened folk.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The rulers need people to rule...but they don't need all these people. They need those they can control and those are not the people who love freedom and use their brains and know you cannot trust the government. It hasn't been for the people for a long long time. I'm surprised they didn't start the virus over in Africa and India first. Then again...we have sonverns over illegal aliens. AND...it the US can be controlled, other countries will be much easier.

Have you read about the GENERAL STRIKE starting tomorrow? Visitr Rense.com and learn about it. We all need to do something!

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Patoote

Well, I went to the site, but it is far too busy and I didn't see anything about a Strike. Please tell us more, or provide a link! I am all for a strike of any kind if we can get some numbers behind it!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'd think by now people, that you'd know one thing...If it is from the federal government, and is supposed to be for your own good, run like hell in the opposite direction!

There are rumors flying around now, that the fed's may make this series of shots mandatory for everyone. They will force you to get them, or face a huge fine, plus total quarantine to your home if you refuse. In other words, you'd be under house arrest. Supposedly, they would raid your home without a warrant, and search it as well. ( Looking for weapons? Food cache's? Anything to label you a terrorist, or anarchistic. Then arresting you, packing you off to be beaten until your give in. )

If it comes to that, then it is time to literally take up arms against the Thugocracy running amok in America. When they force something into your body, against your will, the gig is up! They will have forced the peoples hand.

Nobody is going to stick something in me I don't want, period; end of story!

Boy oh boy, this "change you can believe in" has turned out to be more than the rubes thought, didn't it? Hope your all happy now...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Honestly, this has me more freaked out than I have ever been in my life.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Latest News From Ukraine, just to cap this thrtead off:

Wall Street Journal

KIEV, Ukraine -- Ukraine introduced some of the strictest measures in the world on Friday to combat swine flu after a spate of deaths in the west of the country. Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko imposed travel restrictions, banned public gatherings and closed schools and universities for three weeks after the health ministry declared an epidemic of the H1N1 virus.
Road policemen wore masks on patrol in Lviv on Oct. 31, 2009. Swine Flu Fears Grip Ukraine Swine Flu Fears Grip Ukraine The ministry released figures Sunday showing 53 people had died from flu and respiratory infections, although it was unclear how many of these were caused by the H1N1 virus.

Perhaps this is an experiment, because there was also this:
Infowars

The office of Emergency Response in the district of Desniansko, Kiev, are tonight (30th Oct.) strongly refuting reports that light aircraft were spraying a substance over the city intended to counter a “swine flu pandemic” in Ukraine. It was reported that light aircraft were seen over the Forest market area of the city (close to the Forest metro station) and they were spraying an aerosol substance intended to “counter swine flu”, this of course would constitute forced medication of the population. The editors of local newspapers in Kiev received dozens of phone calls from concerned residents and shop owners in the Forest market area of the city reporting they had observed several light airplanes circling in the sky during the day spraying an unidentified aerosol into the atmosphere.

All part of the same program?

gl2

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Joseph Moshe warned, on-air, that Baxter International Inc. was distributing a lethal virus. Normally, we'd be skeptical but Baxter was caught months ago, doing exactly that:

"Baxter Pharmaceutical has been caught, red-handed, in spreading a live, genetically engineered H5N1 Bird flu vaccine as a lethal biological weapon all over the world, destined to be used for human vaccinations. This happened just a few months ago. And only luck prevented a global catastrophe of epic proportions.

"Baxter International Inc. had mixed live, genetically engineered avian flu viruses in vaccine material shipped to 18 countries. Only by sheer luck, a Czech laboratory decided to test the vaccine on a dozen ferrets, which all died in days. The World Health Organization was notified and catastrophe was averted. This was clearly a deliberate act on Baxter’s part, because they adhere to BS3, bio-safety level three. Baxter admitted a “mistake”. Such monumental screwups are totally impossible at that level. Many safety systems would have needed to be sabotaged, many key personell would have needed to be bribed. It simply can’t be done without direction from the inside. They did not send out the wrong vial – they produced dozens of gallons of biological-weapon agent (genetically engineered live H5N1 / Bird flu virus), then sent it out as a “vaccine”.

"Baxter knew full well that their vaccine was lethal, because the year before they had tested it on a few hundred homeless Polish people – dozens died as a result....

"Baxter is now being sued for the deliberate, repeated contamination of vaccines with biological weapons designed – by them – to mass-murder people.... By some kook nutcase? Not likely – Jane Burgermeister is an experienced, respected journalist. She is not the only one suing Baxter for planning and executing a plan for global genocide: Others are filing complaints as well."

www.unfictional.com...

I, myself was at an unrelated presentation at which one audience member suggested that a way to solve population overgrowth was to "cull the herd" and reduce it to 500 million. The audience was aghast--and I told the man that the 500 million figure is synonymous with Rockefeller's CFR and is regarded as fascist---who's the elite that would determine that the others would be eliminated?

See Aaron Russo's story about Nick Rockefeller, a CFR member living in LA where Moshe was accosted. Nick Rockefeller reportedly told Russo that the plan is to microchip the human population, except for the CFR elite, who'd get exceptions. Sounds like something out of V, doesn't it?

gl2

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It gets worse: "In 1996, the company entered into a four-way, $640 million settlement with haemophiliacs 1999 in relation to blood clotting concentrates that were infected with HIV." --wikipedia entry on Baxter

So, Baxter infected people with HIV, then H5N1, and now, says Moshe...
Who the hell are they? Baxter International is headquartered in Deerfield IL but owned partly by British and Swiss persons, reportedly. SEC Records show a Rothschild Investment Corp. investment in Baxter International www.secinfo.com...

Former Baxter director Pei-Yuan Cia was Citibank's vice chairman and head of Citibank's Global Consumer Banking. Thus Pei-Yuan Cia was responsible for all personal banking, including that of Mexican President Carlos Salinas Gotaris’ narco-dealing, murderer brother Raul Salinas. Baxter director Pei was also an AIG director (AIG is the company that just took billions of US money to prevent going bankrupt).

Former Baxter chief Vernon R. Loucks Jr. is Skull and Bones, plus a Bohemian Grove member. Maybe that’s where the Baxter schemes partly originate. Loucks supported Bush Jr. for president. So we see a Rothschild investment in a company recently headed by a Rockefeller-Bohemian Grove cohort and Skull and Bones member, Loucks. Caremark, a former Baxter subsidiary, manages Rockefeller University prescription benefits.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

In 2 years this is the first time i think ATS is REALLY onto something. Didn't CITI just go BK too? I don't want to steal a thread but if someone who is a much quicker typist than i could start a new thread on this that would be great and important.

Again for 2 years i've read and posted as entertainment here but, Patents the current ukraine info and all of this........ I have never seen anything here tie together better.

Get this out!!!!!

gl2

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Baxter International sold subsidiary American Critical Care to the DuPont company in 1986 for about a half billion $. In other words, a huge amount of DuPont-related cash/securities went to Baxter, but did DuPonts keep some stock in the company, hence in Baxter, also? DuPonts tend to do such deals. DuPonts promised the weapons for the 1934 fascist attempt to remove Franklin Roosevelt from the effective presidential power. DuPonts endorsed fascism, supported death squads in Central America, are all over the JFK murder via United Fruit co. involvement in many of the murder suspects, and have other mass criminal implications.

So, from the DuPont-Bush-Rockefeller superior race/eugenics perspective, featured in their business with early fascism, the Baxter case is simply more of the same?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join