It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Makavelianism: Is tupac amaru shakur, aka jamal millwood using the world as a stage?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
For all the research you did, why would you claim he was the only one shot? Suge was grazed in the HEAD. Suge says to pac after they were shot, we need to get you to a hospital! Pac replies, you need to get to a hospital!!

As for pictures, he was shot the first time in a studio, second time driving down the road. I would be pretty skeptical of the entire thing if there happened to be a pile of photographers waiting around for him to get shot.

As for the entire conspiracy, all the important "resurrection" dates have already come and gone. If he was going to come back he missed his boat.

Additionally, anyone who knows of pac, understands that he LOVED the limelight, making my previous point even more important. He would be back if he had of left. And haze is simply capitalizing on the mystery and how close his voice resembles pac.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Elvis never did no drugs. Sorry but I had to, bull# is one of my favourite shows. Very interesting how you put it together. Will give a star and a flag just because I love tupac. You have to admit though after that song,get out the way you'll get out the way you'll biggie small just got dropped(sorry it's been a looong time) Tupac just might have had it coming. If you don't mind...whats the name of that song?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
I never subscribed too much to this whole idea, but I had never head of Blac Haze before this thread. After listening to him, I am amazed at how much this dude sounds like Pac....like identical. ...kinda makes you go hmmmmmmmm

Thanks for seeing beyond judgement and listening to the facts. Thats all im asking, im not saying you all have to agree with me, but there are quite a few similarities, and weird stuff going on here... that doesnt define his death or life in any direction. Enough proof that he is neither dead or alive, for me to keep chuggin on in my endless pursuit of knowledge. I emailed this carolyn scott author about some questions i had... she probably wont respond but im quite curious to see what happens in the next week or so. Hopefully less.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072

As for pictures, he was shot the first time in a studio, second time driving down the road. I would be pretty skeptical of the entire thing if there happened to be a pile of photographers waiting around for him to get shot.

A

How many photographers are at a studio taking pictures of some rappers recording? How many photographers would be outside of the tyson fight after its over.... Ever seen an entire fight lit up with the flashes of cameras? Every time theres a fight.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RankRancid
Reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

You have to admit though after that song,get out the way you'll get out the way you'll biggie small just got dropped(sorry it's been a looong time) Tupac just might have had it coming. If you don't mind...whats the name of that song?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Hit em up i think you are refering to, with napolean and pac makin fun of bad boy and his whole record crew... quite a funny video too i might add
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

Error 404, contribution to thread not found. Keep editing your posts until you are forced to think harder.
I just posted it because it gave another reference to the jamal millwood alias. I didnt say i agreed with all these internet theories.

Yeah but it's the weekly world news

OK.... Tupac, Elvis and MJ are all alive.... and all still making records.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
OK.... Tupac, Elvis and MJ are all alive.... and all still making records.

I havent heard of any elvis or mj unreleased songs being released after their untimely demise.
Maybe you should change your statement in your avatar.

The one that says deny ignorance. Now please leave the thread quietly and just banish this thought/thread from your mind. You are doing nothing but being a nuisance.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Now please leave the thread quietly and just banish this thought/thread from your mind. You are doing nothing but being a nuisance.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

Yeah that's true... oh actually, wait..!

I'm not the one who's talking about a dead musician still making albums under a pseudonym and ....putting up pictures from the weekly world news.

And then saying that he's some other guy...and posting a youtube video that sounds NOTHING like him.

If anybody is "being a nuisance" it's you.... spamming the board with crap like this.

Get a grip.... Tupac is dead.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The only reason I'm chiming in is because I'm reading this entire post.

TheFaithfulSkeptic is right, you are only posting your thoughts on the matter, which are in blatant disregard for the threads plot and meaning.

Give the man a break, their are tons of loop-holes in Tupac's story. We all can attest for that.

Plus, who really knows? No one. He could be hiding, he might be dead.
Its a conspiracy site. Thats what we are here to discuss.

Spamming the board would be seeing all the threads about subjects that have no conspiracy at all. We all know this site is full of that lately.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by havok]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Well i was having a bit of fun, banter you know?
Until the OP's last response.

There are always "suspicious circumstances" when it comes to celebrity deaths huh.....hmmmmm wonder why?

And for the OP to basically call me ignorant and tell me to go away.... not cool.
I have the right to involve myself and comment on any thread i like.

And i happen to think that both the weekly world news picture and youtube video of "tupac" are extremely ridiculous.

And do you know what...?

I am allowed to express that view.

So while it's very nice and admirable of you to "back up" the OP.... it's not really necessary.

[edit on 1/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Actually, I only "backup" myself. [sarcasm]I consider the Weekly World News the truth![/sarcasm]

I know the videos are fake, pictures, etc. I read the entire post.

I actually enjoy alot of your posts too blupblup. I don't take sides. But if someone has an actual basis on which to write a thread, well, its only fair to let them prove it.

My fault, I won't post here anymore.

Edited to explain that was my apology to blupblup.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by havok]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i seriously didnt think 2Pac conspiracy would be in this forums.

he's dead. dont doubt about it.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i think if you were shot repeatedly multiple times, you must've done something very wrong and have pissed off a lot of people.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

No need to apologise my friend, not at all.
Was just stating my case really.

You have a point and i am not in any way trying to stop the OP having their opinion or anything like that.

Like me, you have the right to post in any thread you like too.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by havok

Well i was having a bit of fun, banter you know?
Until the OP's last response.
There are always "suspicious circumstances" when it comes to celebrity deaths huh.....hmmmmm wonder why?...

And for the OP to basically call me ignorant and tell me to go away.... not cool.

Someone please give this ailing writer a editor. He obviously cant realize his mistakes without one. Seriously you have almost posted more times than me in my own thread, and all of the posts have been criticisizing what you believe is true, and are trying to prevent other people from reading the facts before making an educated theory behind his death... by using your judgement solely based upon the medias information they have been trying to relay to you. But maybe i'm wrong. Unlike you... there is no maybe about you being wrong.

Best of luck to you Blup, may you find inner peace and unrelenting happiness.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by TheFaiThfulSkepTic]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
everyone is entitled to their own opinions, im pretty sure hes comments arent the only 1s being read and being agreed on.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Seriously you have almost posted more times than me in my own thread,

Er not really..... not even close.

and all of the posts have been criticisizing what you believe is true, and are trying to prevent other people from reading the facts before making an educated theory behind his death

So i'm criticizing myself?
That makes no sense

So your theory is educated, my mistake..... it seemed ridiculous to me, but hey, maybe I'm wrong eh?

And everyone had all of the first page to read your "theory", as i said, I'm entitled to an opinion like everyone else.

by using your judgement solely based upon the medias information they have been trying to relay to you. But maybe i'm wrong. Unlike you... there is no maybe about you being wrong.

Well.....er.....Tupac IS dead?
There's not really a maybe?

And er.....you say i'm using what the media "relays" to me....?

You're using The weekly world news and Youtube

Thank you very much.

And good luck with your theory

What's next.... Elvis? John Lennon? Kurt Cobain?

I can't wait

[edit on 1/9/09 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

A

How many photographers are at a studio taking pictures of some rappers recording? How many photographers would be outside of the tyson fight after its over.... Ever seen an entire fight lit up with the flashes of cameras? Every time theres a fight.

COME ON MAN!

He wasn't shot at the fight, in fact, he wasn't shot anywhere near the fight. So how do you use that logic?

Rough timeline of events is like so, they attend the fight, after they stomp the gang member in the lobby. They leave, go back to their hotel room, they suit up, then leave their hotel room and the car ambushed somewhere on vegas boulevard.

The first time, he gets shot in the studio there was people just standing around, it's not hard to believe someone had a camera. I doubt it was professionals with lighting and yada yada.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

And er.....you say i'm using what the media "relays" to me....?

You're using The weekly world news and Youtube

Thank you very much.

And good luck with your theory

What's next.... Elvis? John Lennon? Kurt Cobain?

I can't wait

Whats next, an unfunny joke that you have already posted? Probably. You are pretty much telling an indiect lie, by saying the basis of my theory is based upon the least signifigant source i have posted in my post. Im sorry that you cant work on your own work, and you have to attempt to criticize other peoples. You know what they say though, those horrible writers that fail at writing become editors. Im afraid you couldnt even be that. But i heard that the forum troll position is hiring. Maybe you are trying to put this on your resume?

All your information is from information from the media, stop acting like an idiot trying to say something otherwise. What research have you done to prove otherwise? None. Good night sweet troll, see you when the traffic wakes you up.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

COME ON MAN!

He wasn't shot at the fight, in fact, he wasn't shot anywhere near the fight. So how do you use that logic?

I guess the photographers used their helicopters and various other flying means to leave the fight... Or they left in cars dispersing each and every direction, going to their own personal location... That makes sense.

But then again im not sure exactly if theres any reporters going the direction they were going, im not familiar with las vegas. But its still plausible that all the people with cameras were going a completely uninhabited location, where people have yet to discover cameras.
lol. Anyways, the research i have done is here, so lets not focus on the imperfections of my unorganized thread, and focus on what is plasuible. And if you have nothing to say to benefit the thread, please leave. I can already smell that disgusting troll coming back.
Strange deaths have been happening for a long time, the beatles Paul McCartney in 66, lee harvey oswald's "twin" being shot shortly after jks assassination (to immediately disperse the timeline for a plausible conspiracy to arise before they can track it back to lee harvey oswald)... etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join