Makavelianism: Is tupac amaru shakur, aka jamal millwood using the world as a stage?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Blac Haze has a larger oral passageway than 2pac and his voicing/flavor gives it away. He is certainly leveraging his similar tone, but the same? Almost, but not exactly.

I have recorded hundreds of albums (a good portion rap and/or hiphop). That translates into thousands upon thousands of hours of listening to people perform. I can usually hear bad intonation to within very few cents, although I am sometimes fooled as to whether it is sharp or flat due to the precision of that being dealt with.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

and what are your intentions sir , what if your right that makes you a snitch or informant or rat think about what you do before you do to much. peace!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was a big fan. The info surrounding his death certainly has a lot of holes and "coincidences", but I really don't know what to believe. But if he is still alive, I hope he's living the good life.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Túpac Amaru

Born 1545
Died 1572

Died pretty young... 27?

and ONLY his mom (who set up this whole scenario to begin with by naming her son Túpac) and coroners/docs were there to identify the body/see the death certificate... something stinks to high heaven.

Originally posted by thecattledog
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

and what are your intentions sir , what if your right that makes you a snitch or informant or rat think about what you do before you do to much. peace!

kinda sketch post for a kind of sketch account....
edit on 9-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

Also, it was mentioned (back in 2009 lol) about blood sacrifices???

www.youtube.com...

Is it just me, or does anyone else hear...

I'm no longer confused but don't tell anybody.
I'm about to break the rules but don't tell anybody.
I got something better than school but don't tell anybody.
My momma WAS KILLED don't anybody.
she wants me to get a good ass job just like everybody.
She ain't walked in my shoes i'm just not everybody
edit on 9-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join