The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

page: 10
190
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 




posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This marvelous thread of Rising Against may sorely not be lacking here.

The Rendlesham Forest UFO - What really Happened?



posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I am looking for a thread titled "post your alien encounters/abductions:but don't be too graphic!". I tried using the search function but is not working right.....like usual.
edit on 17-10-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: spelling



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
***Just a reminder guys, this is a ATS UFO Thread Directory***
 

[color=lightblue]While I appreciate the enthusiasm and good will to add good cases to this thread that is not what this thread is intended for. This directory is for ATS threads ONLY, for many reasons. One, it builds our OWN database. Two, all these threads have been peer reviewed by objective members and are confirmed at least possibly true (or proven hoax), and three, it is a general guide to what has already been adequately covered on ATS, in an attempt to stop duplicate threads and mediate new and/or better presented cases. Also this thread is not concerned about cases covered elsewhere, it is is strictly for cases published here. The point being you can go out and research a case not covered on ATS, make a thread about it, and post it here-To add to our (ATS) ufological directory.
 


Just remember that this thread is for ATS UFO threads, not a general thread to present cases from other sites. It is simply a collection of the top and best threads members throughout the years have made for us on ATS.

***NOTE: If you have already posted cases not related to an ATS thread don't delete it or worry about it. Just remember for the next time. Also if you have any questions or new information to add or ask about a specific ATS thread do it there or u2u me, I'll be GLAD to help.

*Snip*


First off let me give credit to my good friend TheMythLives for providing some help to compile all of these cases, without his help this would have been a much more daunting task. So thank you my friend!

Alright, one thing I have noticed missing from the UFO forum is a total compilation, in chronological order of ALL of the better and more thoroughly covered UFO/Alien cases and related threads on ATS, pretty much a directory to help members find important threads amongst the vastness of ATS. As we all know ATS is a huge place, with many top threads (regardless of the flags, if flags were even around then!) getting lost basically forever in the “ATS Black Hole”, well no more. NICAP has their sighting chronology, so must ATS in my opinion. There have been such a great amount of threads posted on various UFO/Alien incidents throughout the history of ATS that I feel it is time to properly document all of these (and of course add as it becomes necessary) great cases excellently covered by the various members of ATS. Of course there is already Gazroks’ great thread, Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics) , this thread however is more of a “directory” of UFO cases covered on ATS(in chronological order by decade), helpful ufology related threads, and a list of the better known hoaxes. I am only trying to post the more complete and somewhat detailed threads, it is also quite possible I have missed many threads that should be one here, so by all means feel free to add any I missed, but please, only ATS threads, no external links. This is important for another reason, we can now see what we have archived and what needs work. Some threads may need to be redone, most will not, and there are many cases still not covered on ATS to any detailed extent.

**Note, some topics are posted in this chronology more than once, that is only if that thread added something more to the original case, not covered in the first thread posted.**
**Also, while some threads posted in the chronology may indeed turn out to be hoaxes I felt it is necessary to place them in the list until proven otherwise.**
** I am also trying to stray away from the more speculative side of ufology, so that is why some threads will not be included, as they are highly speculative.**
** Some events stretch across decades in waves or flaps, I am placing the incident in the year when the first known incident took place.**
**Also I have tried to only include the more detailed threads, so there could be many more threads added but were no since they were nothing more than a sentence or two with a link. This is for the more complete threads, or threads that would be helpful to anyone attempting to investigate ufology.**
**Also keep in mind that the term “UFO incidents” also covers alien related cases as well.**
 


Pre 1940 UFO Incidents
UFO - Historical Sightings 45,000 BC - 9 BC
A 17th Century Contactee
Ancient Extraterrestrials
Aliens of Ancient China
An Extra-Terrestrial Timeline
UFO's since 1870
1897-UFO Crash at Aurora, Texas

UFO Incidents of The 1940’s
The Mantell UFO Incident
The Gorman UFO Dogfight
The Chiles-Whitted UFO Incident: Eastern Airlines Flight 576 and The “Rocket Ship”
The Case For Roswell
The Smoking (Anti-Aircraft) Guns (of Los Angeles, 1942) **”Battle of L.A.”**
Maury Island incident
The 1200 MPH UFO in 1948

UFO Incidents of The 1950’s
The 1952 Tremonton, Utah UFO Fleet
UFO-Aircraft Encounters: The BOAC Stratocruiser Incident and The “B-29 Gulf of Mexico Incident”
The Lakenheath-Bentwaters UFO Incident
The RB-47 UFO Encounter | 1957
Waving at the aliens - The Papua New Guinea UFO sightings
Levelland, Texas electromagnetic interference / car stop cases (1957)
UFOs over DC in 1952, Jets Scrambled
The Kinross Incident
Bethune/Gander UFO Incident, Feb.10,1951 Newfoundland, Canada ( 300 ft. Diameter UFO Spotted ! )
Another look at the Trinidad Island photographs.
The Frightening, Unsolved and Disturbing Incident of Nine Dead Skiers
The Kelly-Hopkinsville Incident, 1955, Family Terrorised By Alleged ET's
The Lubbock lights
1954 Caldbeck UFO Incident

UFO Incidents of The 1960’s
The Exeter, New Hampshire UFO Encounter, Sept. 3, 1965
*Above BlueBook* - Ohio UFO Chase , Portage County April 17, 1966
The Unsolved UFO Mystery of April 18,1962 **Also known as the “Las Vegas UFO Crash”**
The 1966 Westall UFO incident
UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967
The Hill Abduction Case
Betty Hill Starmap - New Insight
Get too close and you`ll get burned!!!!!! **Falcon Lake Incident**
UFOs Over Edwards Air Force Base **October 7th, 1965 Edwards AFB Incident**

UFO Incidents of The 1970’s
Astronauts on Skylab 3 photographed GIANT UFO 1973
The Coyne incident, Mansfield, Ohio, 1973
Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings
Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977
35 Air / Ground Radar UFOs detected over Sopley in 1971 Confirmed by Wing Cmdr Alan Turner
The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case
The Amazing Dorothy Izatt
Capturing the Light, The Story Of Dorothy Izatt (2007)
What Happened to Frederick Valentich? Possibly the scariest UFO case ever
The Canary Island Alien Sphere, outstanding case
UFO crash in Bolivia, outstanding case
The Allagash Incident
Travis Walton Interview
The 1973 Pascagoula,Mississippi Abduction


UFO Incidents of The 1980’s
The Height 611 UFO Crash
The strange story of JAL 1628
Connect The Dots: Kalahari, MJ-12, Area 51, and EBE-3 ** Only included because it covers an important reputed UFO crash event.**
The Case for Rendlesham
TinWiki: Cash-Landrum Incident
Hudson Valley: Lights, Triangles and Boomerangs

Continued...

[Mod Edit - per request]

[edit on 19/8/2009 by Sauron]

[Mod Edit - per request]

[edit on November 7th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 3/12/2010 by semperfortis]


These are some very interesting links. I sure will have to make some time to go through all of those threads. Fascinating information.



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
PLEASE ONLY POST ATS UFO LINKS to threads, not links to other sources or your story. If you do not have enough posts to make a thread then wait (it is only 20 posts) and we will be glad to hear your story. THIS THREAD IS FOR ATS THREAD LINKS ONLY.

EDIT: If you have just had a sighting then report it to MUFON or a similar site ASAP.






[edit on 11/8/2009 by jkrog08]


Does ATS have the ability to have videos downloaded onto its site?



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
I am looking for a thread titled "post your alien encounters/abductions:but don't be too graphic!". I tried using the search function but is not working right.....like usual.
edit on 17-10-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: spelling


Can we download videos onto ATS? Im asking because someone mentioned ATS Links. So that made me wonder if the videos are downloaded onto this site generating a ATS link for said video.



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Can someone share with me what exactly an ATS link is? Also can we download videos onto ATS?



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah that Travis Walton case was definitely a mind blowing classic. Pretty rock solid.



Originally posted by jkrog08
***Just a reminder guys, this is a ATS UFO Thread Directory***
 

[color=lightblue]While I appreciate the enthusiasm and good will to add good cases to this thread that is not what this thread is intended for. This directory is for ATS threads ONLY, for many reasons. One, it builds our OWN database. Two, all these threads have been peer reviewed by objective members and are confirmed at least possibly true (or proven hoax), and three, it is a general guide to what has already been adequately covered on ATS, in an attempt to stop duplicate threads and mediate new and/or better presented cases. Also this thread is not concerned about cases covered elsewhere, it is is strictly for cases published here. The point being you can go out and research a case not covered on ATS, make a thread about it, and post it here-To add to our (ATS) ufological directory.
 


Just remember that this thread is for ATS UFO threads, not a general thread to present cases from other sites. It is simply a collection of the top and best threads members throughout the years have made for us on ATS.

***NOTE: If you have already posted cases not related to an ATS thread don't delete it or worry about it. Just remember for the next time. Also if you have any questions or new information to add or ask about a specific ATS thread do it there or u2u me, I'll be GLAD to help.

*Snip*


First off let me give credit to my good friend TheMythLives for providing some help to compile all of these cases, without his help this would have been a much more daunting task. So thank you my friend!

Alright, one thing I have noticed missing from the UFO forum is a total compilation, in chronological order of ALL of the better and more thoroughly covered UFO/Alien cases and related threads on ATS, pretty much a directory to help members find important threads amongst the vastness of ATS. As we all know ATS is a huge place, with many top threads (regardless of the flags, if flags were even around then!) getting lost basically forever in the “ATS Black Hole”, well no more. NICAP has their sighting chronology, so must ATS in my opinion. There have been such a great amount of threads posted on various UFO/Alien incidents throughout the history of ATS that I feel it is time to properly document all of these (and of course add as it becomes necessary) great cases excellently covered by the various members of ATS. Of course there is already Gazroks’ great thread, Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics) , this thread however is more of a “directory” of UFO cases covered on ATS(in chronological order by decade), helpful ufology related threads, and a list of the better known hoaxes. I am only trying to post the more complete and somewhat detailed threads, it is also quite possible I have missed many threads that should be one here, so by all means feel free to add any I missed, but please, only ATS threads, no external links. This is important for another reason, we can now see what we have archived and what needs work. Some threads may need to be redone, most will not, and there are many cases still not covered on ATS to any detailed extent.

**Note, some topics are posted in this chronology more than once, that is only if that thread added something more to the original case, not covered in the first thread posted.**
**Also, while some threads posted in the chronology may indeed turn out to be hoaxes I felt it is necessary to place them in the list until proven otherwise.**
** I am also trying to stray away from the more speculative side of ufology, so that is why some threads will not be included, as they are highly speculative.**
** Some events stretch across decades in waves or flaps, I am placing the incident in the year when the first known incident took place.**
**Also I have tried to only include the more detailed threads, so there could be many more threads added but were no since they were nothing more than a sentence or two with a link. This is for the more complete threads, or threads that would be helpful to anyone attempting to investigate ufology.**
**Also keep in mind that the term “UFO incidents” also covers alien related cases as well.**
 


Pre 1940 UFO Incidents
UFO - Historical Sightings 45,000 BC - 9 BC
A 17th Century Contactee
Ancient Extraterrestrials
Aliens of Ancient China
An Extra-Terrestrial Timeline
UFO's since 1870
1897-UFO Crash at Aurora, Texas

UFO Incidents of The 1940’s
The Mantell UFO Incident
The Gorman UFO Dogfight
The Chiles-Whitted UFO Incident: Eastern Airlines Flight 576 and The “Rocket Ship”
The Case For Roswell
The Smoking (Anti-Aircraft) Guns (of Los Angeles, 1942) **”Battle of L.A.”**
Maury Island incident
The 1200 MPH UFO in 1948

UFO Incidents of The 1950’s
The 1952 Tremonton, Utah UFO Fleet
UFO-Aircraft Encounters: The BOAC Stratocruiser Incident and The “B-29 Gulf of Mexico Incident”
The Lakenheath-Bentwaters UFO Incident
The RB-47 UFO Encounter | 1957
Waving at the aliens - The Papua New Guinea UFO sightings
Levelland, Texas electromagnetic interference / car stop cases (1957)
UFOs over DC in 1952, Jets Scrambled
The Kinross Incident
Bethune/Gander UFO Incident, Feb.10,1951 Newfoundland, Canada ( 300 ft. Diameter UFO Spotted ! )
Another look at the Trinidad Island photographs.
The Frightening, Unsolved and Disturbing Incident of Nine Dead Skiers
The Kelly-Hopkinsville Incident, 1955, Family Terrorised By Alleged ET's
The Lubbock lights
1954 Caldbeck UFO Incident

UFO Incidents of The 1960’s
The Exeter, New Hampshire UFO Encounter, Sept. 3, 1965
*Above BlueBook* - Ohio UFO Chase , Portage County April 17, 1966
The Unsolved UFO Mystery of April 18,1962 **Also known as the “Las Vegas UFO Crash”**
The 1966 Westall UFO incident
UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967
The Hill Abduction Case
Betty Hill Starmap - New Insight
Get too close and you`ll get burned!!!!!! **Falcon Lake Incident**
UFOs Over Edwards Air Force Base **October 7th, 1965 Edwards AFB Incident**

UFO Incidents of The 1970’s
Astronauts on Skylab 3 photographed GIANT UFO 1973
The Coyne incident, Mansfield, Ohio, 1973
Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings
Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977
35 Air / Ground Radar UFOs detected over Sopley in 1971 Confirmed by Wing Cmdr Alan Turner
The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case
The Amazing Dorothy Izatt
Capturing the Light, The Story Of Dorothy Izatt (2007)
What Happened to Frederick Valentich? Possibly the scariest UFO case ever
The Canary Island Alien Sphere, outstanding case
UFO crash in Bolivia, outstanding case
The Allagash Incident
Travis Walton Interview
The 1973 Pascagoula,Mississippi Abduction


UFO Incidents of The 1980’s
The Height 611 UFO Crash
The strange story of JAL 1628
Connect The Dots: Kalahari, MJ-12, Area 51, and EBE-3 ** Only included because it covers an important reputed UFO crash event.**
The Case for Rendlesham
TinWiki: Cash-Landrum Incident
Hudson Valley: Lights, Triangles and Boomerangs

Continued...

[Mod Edit - per request]

[edit on 19/8/2009 by Sauron]

[Mod Edit - per request]

[edit on November 7th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 3/12/2010 by semperfortis]



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
THERE IT IS..lol.. Finally nice to see the compilation finished after gruely hours that you must have went through to add this together. I lost hours myself, but you must have been extra busy..lol..
It was no problem in helping out my friend, it was an HONOR! I hope this thread proves valuable to everyone. Because I sure will be using it


Extra contribution and good to see our hard work has paid off


Star and Flag.

Great work TheMythLives but I wanted to add two cases you left out.
You left out two significant cases Bob Lazar and Betty and Barney Hill.



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by haglebert
Does ATS have the ability to have videos downloaded onto its site?

That possibility existed for some time, but not at the moment, as you can see here.



posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by haglebert
Does ATS have the ability to have videos downloaded onto its site?

That possibility existed for some time, but not at the moment, as you can see here.


Ok thank you Forum.



posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Very informative, thank you.



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks Like Nasa is set to have a press conference Thursday Dec. 2nd www.nasa.gov... that they say will "will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life. Rumors ranging from "proof of life on Titan" to "first contact," depending on how optimistic/crazy you are.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
June 14, 1992 - Topanga Canyon, California, USA:

The Topanga Canyon UFO incidents - June 14, 1992



posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hi there,

New here so can't make a thread about this, maybe for the best if there's already some. I'm looking for any thread that treats the types of Aliens seriously and deals with Andromedans. Do any threads do this? Worst thing about it is that you get all types of crazy kooks in this area and I'm wondering if anyone writes about it decently.

Not that I'm going to believe any of it, just think it's interesting. And yeah, I know there's the guy that did the DNA test who says he's Andromedan, but am looking for something more about descriptions of them and what they're like. If anyone knows anything about the history of this area I'd be interested too.
edit on 25-12-2010 by JoseChung because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08
 



thats nuts bro



posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08
 


I think compiling all of this information together is good but the set of such data will probably be too big for just a single thread

maybe an actual database would be better



new topics
top topics
 
190
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join