It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
***Just a reminder guys, this is a ATS UFO Thread Directory***

[color=lightblue]While I appreciate the enthusiasm and good will to add good cases to this thread that is not what this thread is intended for. This directory is for ATS threads ONLY, for many reasons. One, it builds our OWN database. Two, all these threads have been peer reviewed by objective members and are confirmed at least possibly true (or proven hoax), and three, it is a general guide to what has already been adequately covered on ATS, in an attempt to stop duplicate threads and mediate new and/or better presented cases. Also this thread is not concerned about cases covered elsewhere, it is is strictly for cases published here. The point being you can go out and research a case not covered on ATS, make a thread about it, and post it here-To add to our (ATS) ufological directory.

Just remember that this thread is for ATS UFO threads, not a general thread to present cases from other sites. It is simply a collection of the top and best threads members throughout the years have made for us on ATS.

***NOTE: If you have already posted cases not related to an ATS thread don't delete it or worry about it. Just remember for the next time. Also if you have any questions or new information to add or ask about a specific ATS thread do it there or u2u me, I'll be GLAD to help.

*Snip*

First off let me give credit to my good friend TheMythLives for providing some help to compile all of these cases, without his help this would have been a much more daunting task. So thank you my friend!

Alright, one thing I have noticed missing from the UFO forum is a total compilation, in chronological order of ALL of the better and more thoroughly covered UFO/Alien cases and related threads on ATS, pretty much a directory to help members find important threads amongst the vastness of ATS. As we all know ATS is a huge place, with many top threads (regardless of the flags, if flags were even around then!) getting lost basically forever in the “ATS Black Hole”, well no more. NICAP has their sighting chronology, so must ATS in my opinion. There have been such a great amount of threads posted on various UFO/Alien incidents throughout the history of ATS that I feel it is time to properly document all of these (and of course add as it becomes necessary) great cases excellently covered by the various members of ATS. Of course there is already Gazroks’ great thread, Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics) , this thread however is more of a “directory” of UFO cases covered on ATS(in chronological order by decade), helpful ufology related threads, and a list of the better known hoaxes. I am only trying to post the more complete and somewhat detailed threads, it is also quite possible I have missed many threads that should be one here, so by all means feel free to add any I missed, but please, only ATS threads, no external links. This is important for another reason, we can now see what we have archived and what needs work. Some threads may need to be redone, most will not, and there are many cases still not covered on ATS to any detailed extent.

**Note, some topics are posted in this chronology more than once, that is only if that thread added something more to the original case, not covered in the first thread posted.**
**Also, while some threads posted in the chronology may indeed turn out to be hoaxes I felt it is necessary to place them in the list until proven otherwise.**
** I am also trying to stray away from the more speculative side of ufology, so that is why some threads will not be included, as they are highly speculative.**
** Some events stretch across decades in waves or flaps, I am placing the incident in the year when the first known incident took place.**
**Also I have tried to only include the more detailed threads, so there could be many more threads added but were no since they were nothing more than a sentence or two with a link. This is for the more complete threads, or threads that would be helpful to anyone attempting to investigate ufology.**
**Also keep in mind that the term “UFO incidents” also covers alien related cases as well.**

Pre 1940 UFO Incidents
UFO - Historical Sightings 45,000 BC - 9 BC
A 17th Century Contactee
Ancient Extraterrestrials
Aliens of Ancient China
An Extra-Terrestrial Timeline
UFO's since 1870
1897-UFO Crash at Aurora, Texas

UFO Incidents of The 1940’s
The Mantell UFO Incident
The Gorman UFO Dogfight
The Chiles-Whitted UFO Incident: Eastern Airlines Flight 576 and The “Rocket Ship”
The Case For Roswell
The Smoking (Anti-Aircraft) Guns (of Los Angeles, 1942) **”Battle of L.A.”**
Maury Island incident
The 1200 MPH UFO in 1948

UFO Incidents of The 1950’s
The 1952 Tremonton, Utah UFO Fleet
UFO-Aircraft Encounters: The BOAC Stratocruiser Incident and The “B-29 Gulf of Mexico Incident”
The Lakenheath-Bentwaters UFO Incident
The RB-47 UFO Encounter | 1957
Waving at the aliens - The Papua New Guinea UFO sightings
Levelland, Texas electromagnetic interference / car stop cases (1957)
UFOs over DC in 1952, Jets Scrambled
The Kinross Incident
Bethune/Gander UFO Incident, Feb.10,1951 Newfoundland, Canada ( 300 ft. Diameter UFO Spotted ! )
Another look at the Trinidad Island photographs.
The Frightening, Unsolved and Disturbing Incident of Nine Dead Skiers
The Kelly-Hopkinsville Incident, 1955, Family Terrorised By Alleged ET's
The Lubbock lights
1954 Caldbeck UFO Incident

UFO Incidents of The 1960’s
The Exeter, New Hampshire UFO Encounter, Sept. 3, 1965
*Above BlueBook* - Ohio UFO Chase , Portage County April 17, 1966
The Unsolved UFO Mystery of April 18,1962 **Also known as the “Las Vegas UFO Crash”**
The 1966 Westall UFO incident
UFO Crash Event: Shag Harbor, 1967
The Hill Abduction Case
Betty Hill Starmap - New Insight
Get too close and you`ll get burned!!!!!! **Falcon Lake Incident**
UFOs Over Edwards Air Force Base **October 7th, 1965 Edwards AFB Incident**

UFO Incidents of The 1970’s
Astronauts on Skylab 3 photographed GIANT UFO 1973
The Coyne incident, Mansfield, Ohio, 1973
Caught on film by TV crew: The 1978 Kaikoura UFO sightings
Hostile UFO Encounters: Colares, 1977
35 Air / Ground Radar UFOs detected over Sopley in 1971 Confirmed by Wing Cmdr Alan Turner
The 1976 Tehran, F-4 Phantom Chases UFO Case
The Amazing Dorothy Izatt
Capturing the Light, The Story Of Dorothy Izatt (2007)
What Happened to Frederick Valentich? Possibly the scariest UFO case ever
The Canary Island Alien Sphere, outstanding case
UFO crash in Bolivia, outstanding case
The Allagash Incident
Travis Walton Interview
The 1973 Pascagoula,Mississippi Abduction

UFO Incidents of The 1980’s
The Height 611 UFO Crash
The strange story of JAL 1628
Connect The Dots: Kalahari, MJ-12, Area 51, and EBE-3 ** Only included because it covers an important reputed UFO crash event.**
The Case for Rendlesham
TinWiki: Cash-Landrum Incident
Hudson Valley: Lights, Triangles and Boomerangs

Continued...

[Mod Edit - per request]

[edit on 19/8/2009 by Sauron]

[Mod Edit - per request]

[edit on November 7th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

[edit on 3/12/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The Disappearance of flight N3808H, Puerto Rico, 1980

UFO Incidents of The 1990’s
Yukon UFO "Mothership" Incident: December 11th, 1996
UFO and ETs encounter with 62 children in South Africa, 1994
New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident
A Strange Afternoon: The Collinsville, Connecticut UFO Incident, December 13th, 1999
The Phoenix Lights Case - In Depth
The Unbelievable Mexico Wave (1991-1993)
The Varginha Case - In-Depth
America West Airlines Flight 564 UFO Case
NATO chases USO (unident. underwater obj.) near Iceland, 1992
Latest news on the Belgian wave and the Petit-Rechain picture
Israeli Mid-Air UFO explosion
The Most Disturbing Alien Abduction case.*Warning* Disturbing Images.
Nellis UFO Video Footage
ET Interview: Video of Grey Alien Interview Smuggled from Area 51
Area 51 alien interview

UFO Incidents of The Present (2000 + )
UFOs and the Mystery of Canneto di Caronia
Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video
pilot who spotted mile wide UFOs goes on TV **Guernsey Pilot UFO Sighting of April 23rd, 2007**
The Chulucanas, Peru UFO incident
Wesley Chapel, Florida, Triangle UFO July 17, 2009
UFO releases intelligent moving spheres!! First ever video footage!
Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report
O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis
Ufo sighting in Parma, Italy

UFO Physical Trace Cases
Three of The Best UFO Trace Cases (New Bob White Evidence Included)
UFOs leave physical traces

Some Known Relevant Top Hoaxes
CGI UFOs | Some of the best ones
[HOAX] Haiti UFO Video - YouTube - [HOAX]
[HOAX] Isaac CARET - Drones [HOAX]
[HOAX] CGI UFO captured on film! [HOAX]
Passenger on jet films UFO outside window
[HOAX]Video: Private Photo Album From Nasa Staff 1998[HOAX]
[HOAX] FBI building Attacked by UFO [HOAX]
[HOAX]clear video of 3 flying objects in Domican Republic[HOAX]

•See the HOAX thread for more details…

**There are many more but many are not completely relevant to the UFO/Alien forum so thus they were omitted. Also keep in mind it is likely many ‘open’ cases right now will soon be added to this category.**

Important UFO/Alien Related Research Threads
Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread
USO Research
UFO Documentary Thread
The UFO-Alien Applied Linguistics Registry **This is for international research, specifically translations.**
Request help identifying all govt. & civilian saucer-related projects!
Compilation: Some of the best UFO Cases (or the Classics)
Question for Phage, Internos, Chadwickus and Easynow... ** This because it contains so many great cases, not yet covered in threads.**
Top 100 UFO Cases - Revealed!
Best UFO cases - Experts' short lists
UFO: Top 10 UFO Photos (and masses of others)
CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David
UFOs,USOs and the Island of Puerto Rico
Eighty Years of Pilot UFO sightings.

**And PLEASE, if any of the aforementioned cases in this OP have since been proven hoaxes or mundane then please let me know. To my knowledge none have been, but I can not keep up with everything.
**Also, if you have a better, or more detailed add that should replace one I listed then by all means add it.**

**There are many more threads(speculative government/alien/MJ-12 types) I would have liked to add, but they really do not fit into the general guidelines(I have added a few though
) of the less speculative nature of the UFO/Alien forum, so those were also omitted.**

Obviously many cases are incomplete or just non-existent on ATS. So if you have anything of value to add to any of the aforementioned or non-mentioned cases then by all means add your thread here. However, keep in mind this is only a directory for serious ATS UFO/Alien related threads, so if you have any new information to add to an already existing thread please add it to that thread and simply make note of your addition or new thread here, DO NOT POST YOUR ADDITION on here please. Hopefully this thread can be of use to anyone seriously investigating the UFO/Alien phenomena and possibly prevent duplicate threads and posts in the UFO/Alien forum.

Again, feel free to post an alert to your new addition to an existing thread or your entirely new thread, also keep in mind I may have missed some threads, so if I did then by all means post the links to them on here—As long as they are relevant to THIS forum, not Skunk Works (ie; Reptoids, Mars tracks, Moon bases, Moon aliens, MJ-12, etc, etc).
Well I hope to see MANY additions to this thread in the future and I hope that this thread can be of use to anyone that wants to seriously investigate this ongoing UFO phenomena.

[edit on 10/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A big thank you for all the hard work that went into this excellent compilation . Nice to have a bit of order amongst the chaos.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I ask that ANYONE who has ANYTHING to add please do so. I am sure I missed some, I just wanted to jump start the process, as I feel it is really needed.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thank you and fellow ATSer Themythlives for all the work you put into the thread!

S+F

[edit on 18-8-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
THERE IT IS..lol.. Finally nice to see the compilation finished after gruely hours that you must have went through to add this together. I lost hours myself, but you must have been extra busy..lol..
It was no problem in helping out my friend, it was an HONOR! I hope this thread proves valuable to everyone. Because I sure will be using it

Extra contribution and good to see our hard work has paid off

Star and Flag.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Oh it took some time, and I am SURE I missed some. I must thank you again for your help my friend. I really hope this thread is seen by some people, as I personally feel it is very important to this forum .

[edit on 8/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Bumping my own thread (yes, shameful I know....lol).....However I feel this is a very important directory that people need to be aware of for knowledge of cases and to add their own entries.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You know those commercials that talk about the approvals and quality and stuff. Usually with lawyer shows, I thought of this:

Its not quality if its not approved Krog and if its not approved by Krog, its NOT Krog Quality..lol..

I agree with you, this thread is HIGHLY important shows people excellent cases and maybe people will stop making duplicates and learn how to make quality threads, instead of 2 sentence openings that add nothing to the UFO/Alien Board.

[edit on Aug 19th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
nevermind.......

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have to ask?
Have you personally investigated all these "cases"?
You opened a new window for me ty+S&F

OH PS the reptilians are flying/driving nibiru here that"title" ....nevermind lol
ty again

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I know of them yes, they are not all my threads though!lol.......

"Personally investigated", as in physically travel to all the sites, no...Plus, as you can see, most listed occurred a long time ago.

Thanks, and I am glad you found some interesting cases listed. There are many more needed to be documented on ATS though.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am a little less concerned with the publicized events, ones that got media attention.
I have been chasing the local archives, microfilm, at small town libraries within 50-75 miles of my home."Ozarks" In the time frame from the late 1950's to present. Where we as childeren were very accustumed to missle silos, the largest amount of nuclear weapons on earth are here.
I have sat atop of these silos and played with toys as a child.
Something changed in the mid 70's...TPTB or whomever you chose, the info. just stopped! Like they were affraid to print it anymore, Like a mass censor.
It is truely amazing, what is there to be found.
If you wish for info. upon such "independantly"reported cases, that just did nothing more than make thew local town press.
I can give a few, but it will require a return to the library, it is not digital info.
I am curently talking with a man, that was involved with a "moon" he is 59 or 60 years old now @ the age of ten, he was an avid stargazer "still owns the 25-50X power brass and glass telescope.
Had this set up on his porch, looking @ craters on the moon.
Went inside, "mom made Kool-Aid" they returned to the porch and were looking without, the telescope @ the moon, and he then noticed that his scope was pointed about 180 degrees away, still @ the moon!
They other object,"ship" as he claims, looked like a mirrored image-hologram, camo-job. anways..there is alot more to that story, "for another time"
Thats just one, that I can still call the guy @ home, anytime, know his name, address, military rank, and got his resume'
Is that the kind of cases you are after? It made the local press, front page.
Fall of 1958

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Fixed now.......

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

I am after any legitimate UFO/Alien related threads by any ATS member. Preferably ones that are at least somewhat detailed (so people don't have to go running around looking for information). Your case sounds interesting, maybe you should start a thread with the cases learned from your research, then we can add the link here.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great work!! S&F!!!
Stephensville, Tx is a big one. I didn't see it, did I miss that?
Besides the video and witness accounts, there was radar information released a month later under the freedom of information act that verified something was there, and at on point was moving 1000 miles per sec.
There are sure many things that have gone on over the years, but according to some, this was all just fantasy, military, or natural. What are the odds? not buying it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I wish I knew how to approach said subject, this man is still alive, and has my trust.
He and two other of the cases I have found, are just ppl, and I get the impression that media or publicly outing them, in a town, population of 800
Is most likely not the best of manners.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Stephenville is on here, look under the "present" category.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

crap, sorry I missed it. Umm my apologies.

2nd line

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Great compilation . the 1974 Berywn UFO incident in Wales may we worthy on the list, but where do you stop. Again, grat work!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join