It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mechanics of Mind Control and Tools for Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Came across a vid that might interst some of you.

The lectureris a Phd but he comes across as a bit of a flake to begin with...then he gets into morre interesting material. He descibes how our daily "inner dialogue"with ourselves tends to be negative, to the point where most people are experincing a kind of PTSD based on the ratio of negative to positive internal thoughts. He notes the power of "learned helplessness," or how we are conditioned to feel we have less control over ourselves than we naturally would. He discusses the importance of dreams and daydreams, the ways to escape mind control by learning to detach from your own stream of negative thoughts without "repressing" them, backs it up with neurological and quantum-mechanical evidence, etc. Interesting and wide-ranging 2-hr lecture; some food for thought.

Google Video Link

[edit on 8/17/09 by silent thunder]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I haven't watched the video yet. It's just starting but I want to thank you ahead of time for posting this. It sounds interesting and gives me something to listen to while at work.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ok, I watched the entire video and I can't believe there isn't more attention than this but I liked it a lot. He made a lot of sense and I really enjoyed the lecture. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Thanks for posting this, I will watch it later. And post here now so that I can easily find the thread from MyATS later.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Cool presentation... he sells his products during the seminar... but that's ok, someone have to bring bacon home.

Seems that there's also part 2 and 3.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by infobrazil]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Awesome Video.
Very informative, unique, and disturbing.
If you really lay down your preconceptions before you watch this video, you will discover a lot about yourself.
One of the first things Joe Marshalla suggests is that you apply what you are about to hear to yourself and yourself only.
I was constantly making parallels with my own life, regarding the things that Joe was saying.
If you really try to understand, the content is very profound.
Joe Marshalla is definitely worth further inquiries.

Edit:
This is powerful stuff, and I can't believe it's falling by the wayside.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
awesome stuff, very good to let it play and listen while im at work. thanks for sharing this. I have to say it has helped me, so again thank you for posting.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Wonderful video.

I watched it like I said I was going to, and he didn't come across to me as a flake at all. He seemed very in touch with himself and knowledgeable about what he was discussing. This is a very self-educational video and I'd also like to see it get more attention.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Haven't had time to watch it all the way yet, but I'm about an hour in.. so far it has been a great video and I suggest more people watch it

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

ok...my interest is piqued. this had better be good. I'll watch it later; gotta go trim my nails and commune with the pets

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I know some sort of mind control works!
A student in the college I attended, did a research paper that was school wide!
He attached a subliminal ringer to the toilets that was the same pitch and length of tone as the tornado alarm....
Every time they ran that drill there was a line waiting to use the rest rooms!
Wish I knew what happened to that guy he was kinda someone I wish I knew better, now.
Was it pavlov? he studied? can't remember.....
I know the guy was famous for animals, that would do really bizzar stuff..
His nieghbors dogs, just dumped on the spot! if the nieghbor rang a dinner bell!
This guy he studied was a 19 century psych? guy?
off to try to find info....

top topics

join