It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was silenced!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
He's not coming forward JUST because of a threat.

As for your little "land of the free" comment obviously made in sarcasm...

If this wasn't the land of the free you wouldn't be posting right now because there wouldn't be a board to post on. The United States is and always will be the greatest country on Earth. Sometimes I think people get so caught up in their little conspiracy worlds that they forget that. The U.S. only seems to be good enough when other countries are hard up for money or entertainment.

The US isnt even in the top 20 countries in the world to live in, They torture UK and Australian citizens with authorisation from superiors, it has massive poverty, racial and drug problems. A free country would let someone talk about his experiences in the military because he has not had a direct order not to talk about it. A free country wouldnt tell him hed fail a drugs test unless he forgot it. A free country would tell you exactly what your tax dollars are spent on.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Not taking it personal, and don't take this personal either. I just think anyone making this kind of comment is just dumb. There are many reasons why people join the military, and normally give up our lives as soldiers/sailors to defend your dumb butt and all civilians, it has nothing to do with re-electing any presidents....

That might be her reason which is fair enough but the effect is they risk their lives for oil and presedential re-election. Btw Im not American so the military are not doing a thing for me.

Going to Iraq has nothing to do with defending the US. either

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Actually, my post wasn't exactly talking about the U.S. being the greatest country in a patriotic way. I'm talking about everything...the whole ball of wax. This is the greatest country on Earth. No disrespect to any other country and I'm sure a few of the conspiracy trolls will argue my point but it is what it is.

Have you heard of Canada, Sweden, Netherlands, Finland or Switzerland to name just 5? Im willing to bet you havent travelled to every country on earth so saying one country is the best is just retarded and short sited.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Keep to the subject please. If you want to discuss weather or not America is a great country, move to the mud pit.
To the author of the thread, becareful now, if its possible have a camera on you all times just incase you see the light again.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This thread is stupid in whatever way you look at it.

1) Well your story is a little hard to believe since being part of the army includes obeying officers orders and not blabbing.
2) If this story IS real, then you my friend, are one silly eejat.
3) No one's actually trying to figure the story out anymore just arguing amongst yourselves about random topics.
4) Since when the hell is America the land of the free?? You'd get more freedom working as a trade slave in Indonisia.
5) Yes I know I've posted on this 'stupid' thread and you may ask why if I think it's so bad, well, I'm making a point.
6) No offense to any Americans or Indonisians (sp?) before you say anything.
7) Where's Mister silenced gone then? Either a) he was faking it, or b) he's failed a drug test.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
This thread is stupid in whatever way you look at it.
I agree...replies like this next one don't step up the intelligence level though...

4) Since when the hell is America the land of the free?? You'd get more freedom working as a trade slave in Indonisia.

7) Where's Mister silenced gone then?
Either
a) he was faking it, or
b) he's failed a drug test.

c) He's got a life and he's currently living it

[Edited on 5-14-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I agree...replies like this next one don't step up the intelligence level though...

It's called sarcasm, sorry I hadn't noticed that this was actually a serious thread...

As for 'living his life' If I'd just told the biggest discussion forum in the world and it's wife that I'd been silenced I'd be updating it pretty often!

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's called sarcasm, sorry I hadn't noticed that this was actually a serious thread...

As for 'living his life' If I'd just told the biggest discussion forum in the world and it's wife that I'd been silenced I'd be updating it pretty often!
It isn't a serious thread.

You would think that he'd be replying a bit more after dropping what most would consider a bomb but honestly...I doubt he was telling the truth.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Me neither to be honest, however, we'll see what he says, IF he says anything at all....

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
lol
Its nothing to worry about. If you start seeing the same black van outside your house, then be worried

hahaha... i would like to see that... the first thing i would do to them is flattening their tires... and i would hire someone to do it! after that they would get some fresh eggs on ther windows... and later some kids could use the van as a goal for soccer
they wouldn't endure one whole week of me

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Flyer, since you think that maybe your country is better than the U.S, go to your govenrment and ask for secret information, then come back take pictures of the documents and tell us about it....

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
nice story, they try to hide everything!

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by cipher]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I am also a member on another board and I have been encountering aliens for some time and learning certain vital information. Recently another poster joined and he had experienced the same aliens over a number of years and learned other amazing things about their powers. It seemed like the two of us had enough pieces of the puzzle to finally crack the alien phenomenon wide open and awaken the world to other dimensions. We just started discussing our experiences and then someone hacked into my broadband server and blocked me from going to that site. The isp can't figure out what's blocking me from getting through although they say it is their own server that is doing it somehow.

So I feel like I have also been silenced by the powers that keep this world in darkness

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
When I was in the army, and the first time I saw a UFO, I was on guard duty. We made the report, the few of us who saw it, and the report disappeared and we were told to simply forget the incident. And thus, we did on the surface. We certainly didnt blab to anyone else. Because after you see something like that, they keep an eye on you for a while, you can better believe that.

So if you really are military dude and you saw this, I'd not be postin this on the web while youre still in. Because after sightings and reports like this, they watch you for a while, you better believe that.

Holy smokes, Skadi, I didn't know you were in the Army! Where have you been?

And yeah, I wouldn't talk about what you saw, USAFSF... I'm as civilian as they get but if I were you I'd just shut up soldier, soldier. I've had plenty of military friends who were slapped on for flapping mouths. In case you hadn't noticed, this board IS crawling with members of the US government...

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
I am also a member on another board and I have been encountering aliens for some time and learning certain vital information. Recently another poster joined and he had experienced the same aliens over a number of years and learned other amazing things about their powers.

Groovy! But then you got hacked? Maybe he was a Fed in disguise!!

[Edited on 15-5-2004 by Lampyridae]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sorry its been so long but I've been so busy at work...didnt wanna post from a gov computer...but just an update...me n my friends talked bout what we saw..we still don't know..I havent been hit for a drug test yet..and haven't heard ne thing about it..so I guess I'm in the clear..I know there are some ppl out there doubtin this story, but I guess you'll have that. I really don't care who believes me, i'm tellin the truth. So if u believe me, good now u know its a fact that ppl get silinced and if you don't believe me I thank you, if everyone believed me, theres more of a chance of me gettin hit. As long as people are skeptical they are not takin this post serious as someone said, but my friends thats the beauty of it. I ask that no one replies to this thread anymore because i dont wanna be labeled as doin this for points..if u have any questions feel free to U2U me..and i'll get back to you when i get a chance....Thanks...Take it easy

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Wow, a guy posts a story and a whole lot of people starts jumping on him saying he should not have posted. He told you why he posted, whats wrong with that? It was his decision and I applaud it. I'm starting to really think a lot of people on these forums have "other" reasons for posting here. As soon as someone from the military posts here he gets heckled and an over dose of debunking begins....interesting.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by d1k]

d1k

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believable Skeptic
First, he doesn't sound authentic. Although I'm not questioning whether I believe him or not, it's just that he doesn't sound like the type of guy to believe right off the bat. Generally, when someone gets freaked out by something, they are pretty hyper (like him, but he's a bit more calm). The hyperness is a natural turn-off -- people tend to squelch the signal/noise ratio and only listen to what interests them about his post. Most people would just dismiss it and say "Yeah, yeah. , next?"

Assuming this was something 'to see' -- the guys in the Blue Truck probably know his every move anyway. It's not like they don't track people and their activities. If he saw ANYTHING above his pre-approved clearance level, he would have been properly debriefed, detained, or had his memory 'corrected'.

I can certainly assure you that whatever he saw, wasn't important enough and he was released . If they were Aliens, they instinctively new his mental and social avenues and sized him up quickly as a 'no risk' observer.

The only other plausible explanation is that he saw something and they're testing him. If that's the case, he blew the test because he now obviously can't keep a secret. Shame. Just think - being a SF member, he could have been recruited for the 'Dulce Base' tryouts.

My size up of him:

-> 29yo Male from Southwestern or Southeastern States
-> Socially responsible, avoids drinking when everyone else is toasted
-> Looked at as the clown, or the goofball, and made fun of (but in a good way)
-> Passion or love of movies and the outdoors
-> Works in the missle security forces protecting our last Nukes
-> Is being actively tracked and monitored by the 'man'
-> Probably IS telling the truth

This has to be the funniest post I have ever read.

Infinite...I dont know where you got your information from or anything like that..but you sound like a moron

Agreed. Except his comment about Canada being the best country.

Also, Infinite, I don't know how you got his web site but why in the blue hell would you post it publicly?

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Someone in the USAF who writes like a 12 year old textaholic!

Scary

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join