It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was silenced!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Some of you members are laughable! It's amazing people are still willing to share their experiences with a bunch of dummies at ATS.

I don't see what's so 'unbelieveable' about his story. It's not much different than other sightings we read about except for the 'silenced' part. A friend of mine had a similar experience, but he wasn't 'silenced' until after he began running his mouth about the sighting. He wasn't military either.

Thanks for sharing this experience with us! If it's untrue, which I highly doubt, I'm certain this type of situation has occurred before!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrIncognito
Infinite...I dont know where you got your information from or anything like that..but you sound like a moron...

Im so offended

First of all..hes posting in a forum in the internet, not writing an official document, second of all, noone said that you had to be a literary genius or even be half way smart to be in the air force. That had to be about the most asinine post that I have ever read from anyone on this board. Im in the Air Force, and believe me, there are plenty of people who speak alot worse that USAFSF...

Errr....could you translate that into English please?

Anyways, if what he is saying is true, would you post it on the worlds number one conspiracy forum?? He has given enough information for someone to easily pick him out.

His website

After looking at his site, its true he is in the USAF. So im sorry for doubting that your not. But still, theres enough information for someone to easily pick him out of a crowd.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I question the credibility of anyone who spells probably 'prolly'...

God, I hate that

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I question the credibility of anyone who spells probably 'prolly'...

God, I hate that

Exactly,DC.

Why can't there be more of you in the world *sighs*

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I just think that its laughable that people on here constantly think that 'big brother' is watching this forum. Im pretty sure that they have much more important things to do than monitor this site. Yeah, im sure that USAFSF's commander has this site on his favorites list, just waiting on one of his troops to post something so that he can take him down. I mean really guys, i know that this is a conspiracy forum...but not everything has an ulterior motive behind it, and were not constantly being monitored...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Of course forums like this have spooks lurking around now and again, why the hell do you think we have RATS??. Since sept.11, the internet is closely watched.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Of course forums like this have spooks lurking around now and again, why the hell do you think we have RATS??. Since sept.11, the internet is closely watched.

That don't make sense. Isn't RATS a place where once you get enough points you get to join? If that's the case how come it would be hard for some military personel to get into RATS? Everyone's an actor you know?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
When I was in the army, and the first time I saw a UFO, I was on guard duty. We made the report, the few of us who saw it, and the report disappeared and we were told to simply forget the incident. And thus, we did on the surface. We certainly didnt blab to anyone else. Because after you see something like that, they keep an eye on you for a while, you can better believe that.

So if you really are military dude and you saw this, I'd not be postin this on the web while youre still in. Because after sightings and reports like this, they watch you for a while, you better believe that.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
RATs is safe from search engines so it allows member to feel safe when posting sensitive infromation.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You people saying this guy isn't legit due to his spelling and grammar have obviously not seen the pictures of the Abu Ghraib soldiers and their extremely poor spelling of the word "rapeist" on a prisoner. I don't think brains is what the military is looking for in soldiers anyway.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
While I truly abhor "prolly", I don't think lack good spelling and grammar signifies lack of intelligence. Lots of public school graduates can't speak and spell.

While I believe the story, I think I would've have sat on it until I had the points for RATS!!! At least, it wouldn't be searchable.

I'm sure the gov't doesn't make ATS a huge priority, I have no doubt it is monitored...come ON guys, how hard would that even be. A few key words, a few hours here and there.
I'd be offended if they didn't watch, at least occasionally

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
*waves to the local spooks*
I would be deeply offended if the spooks don't monitor us. Think of all the threads which have hit chords up in those government offices, the joys of ATS

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
this might be totally off-topic but somehow fits here...

first of all i want to say that this is written to all those paraonic people who think that nothing can be hidden and protected from the american government... this is written to all those paranoic people who think that the military personel is owned by the american government...

ok... i'm dramatic way too much... now to ge to the point..

imagine this scenario:
an alien spacecraft crashes somewhere in usa (made it usa since the usa gov. allways complicates things) and the military is sent to clean the site up... first of all u can't train a military person to shut up... people are not dogs... you can only wash their brains, but since this is a big space vessel many people are needed and brainwashing is not an option... informations will leak... second... we're in the 21st century now... people 20000 km's far from each other can talk via satellites without problems... and u have the internet... informations will definitively leak...
despite all this the usa gov will try to negate all this (they allways did) which will be a hillarios action and will only prove that the leaked informations are true... the situation is complicated and some journalists found out the real truth and people are angry and protesting... the gov sends out the troops to maintain the peace... this pisses of the ppl so # happens and the gov falls...
now what do you think on who's side will the military be? will they try to protect the government? no way... pentagon will immediatelly set up a, new, military gov. and now they'll rule in the usa...
the military is not the tool of a government... the military is more like a dog (i'm not saying that mil ppl are dogs!) who will turn against his master if that means that he will be a new master... just remember on whose side was the military in argentina?

sorry for my bad(?) english... i had no time to refine this text

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

RATs is safe from search engines so it allows member to feel safe when posting sensitive infromation.

Ah! Now I see. Hahaha. You mean to tell me all this drivel I've been on and on about is going to be aired all over the world?

Eh well, at least I'm not in a military position.

Oh, by the way, good point there V00D00

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It is my opinion that a story like this one must get out. If one sees somthing like this happen and DOESNT say anything about it, they are helping destroy our freedom of speech. The truth is NO ONE owns you. You own yourself. The most importnat thing to do is to do what you need to do (wow... that was confusing). It is obvious to me that this was somthing he needed to do...

So anyway, have you had anyone at work question you about this even in passing? What have you said to people outside this board?
Be careful, and good luck.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree with gravriderX. Too many of us are forced to shut up about things just because we don't understand it. At the same time, catch 22. If you don't open up about things such as these, you'll never learn about them. And if you never learn about them, then when they DO come along, it will be way more uncomfortable for us than if we took the time right now to get to know each and everyones unique experience with that stuff. That way, it won't shock us so much when they do eventually show us who they are.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
Ah! Now I see. Hahaha. You mean to tell me all this drivel I've been on and on about is going to be aired all over the world?

Eh well, at least I'm not in a military position.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

lol
Its nothing to worry about. If you start seeing the same black van outside your house, then be worried

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

*waves to the local spooks*

*waves back*

I'm sure a few crystal huggers and whiners have been waiting for me to come and rip this guy apart so they can cry out against my oppression but honestly...I won't.

If he is telling the truth though he should be ashamed of himself for caving so quickly. Can you imagine this blabber mouth out in a foreign country caving on his fellow soldiers and country in the hands of his captors?

I applaud the men and women of our armed forces who come forward with truly important information that is being kept from us but a blue light in the sky is hardly life changing...fact of the matter is...that blue light might have been vital to this countries security and this blabber mouth just told hundreds of people on a public forum.

I think running to this board was shameful. In my opinion.

Have a great day.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
aww preest i was waiting for u to go nuts at him,

naa not really i find it a real laugh when people go nuts at each other in ATS.

Anyway I was wonder since it has been a day or two since he has first posted this on ats has USAF been approched by men in black, so to speak, for speaking out about what he really saw that night?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Today.....(key word) if you see an Unidentified Flying Object and are told to keep it "under wraps" by ANY government official, what they are really saying is......"we know you CAN'T keep a secret so we WANT you to tell someone" therefore the word gets around just like it has been "getting around" for at least 50 some odd years now. These kinds of leaks are planned for future specific reasons.

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it
happens, you can bet it was planned that way."
Franklin Roosevelt

...fin

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join