It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was silenced!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You can't do what you want in the military. Once you join, you are more than just an employee, you are property of the government.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yeah, but it can't be helpful that right this minute I could pick him out in a line up...and I haven't even met him!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
USAF, im in the AF too, and i feel your pain man...Im assuming that you are a cop at one of the missle wings...being that they are the only places that I can think of that you would have to go out in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night to do maintaince. I also work in the ICBM area, and I have been TDY to all the wings many times...I just wanna say that I believe your story, i dont see why you would have any reason to lie, and I dont really think that anyone will come looking for you...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sorry it took so long..I just got home today and was takin a nap when u work nights the last day u generally only get 3 hrs of sleep being ur relief shows up around 11am but im gonna answer some questions

Madwalrus911, there was a maintence crew on site but the resource they work on is kept underground and thats where they were the whole time..there is also 2 ppl on site addin security but I havent gotten a chance to talk to them so I don't know if they saw anything..
Colonel: at first the light was just sitting there then it started zipping in every direction really fast and soon after it was gone
Muaddib, think im lying if u want to I don't care..I already said I can't prove anything its just my word..I have nothing to gain outta this.
If there are any other questions please ask or U2U me..thanks

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah thats all right i just though that if the matenance crew was there they might have seen it, thats all

thanks for the reply

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
besides his avatar looks like the great Sam kinnison (comedian)

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hmmm.....

First, he doesn't sound authentic. Although I'm not questioning whether I believe him or not, it's just that he doesn't sound like the type of guy to believe right off the bat. Generally, when someone gets freaked out by something, they are pretty hyper (like him, but he's a bit more calm). The hyperness is a natural turn-off -- people tend to squelch the signal/noise ratio and only listen to what interests them about his post. Most people would just dismiss it and say "Yeah, yeah. , next?"

Assuming this was something 'to see' -- the guys in the Blue Truck probably know his every move anyway. It's not like they don't track people and their activities. If he saw ANYTHING above his pre-approved clearance level, he would have been properly debriefed, detained, or had his memory 'corrected'.

I can certainly assure you that whatever he saw, wasn't important enough and he was released . If they were Aliens, they instinctively new his mental and social avenues and sized him up quickly as a 'no risk' observer.

The only other plausible explanation is that he saw something and they're testing him. If that's the case, he blew the test because he now obviously can't keep a secret. Shame. Just think - being a SF member, he could have been recruited for the 'Dulce Base' tryouts.

My size up of him:

-> 29yo Male from Southwestern or Southeastern States
-> Socially responsible, avoids drinking when everyone else is toasted
-> Looked at as the clown, or the goofball, and made fun of (but in a good way)
-> Passion or love of movies and the outdoors
-> Works in the missle security forces protecting our last Nukes
-> Is being actively tracked and monitored by the 'man'
-> Probably IS telling the truth

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by Believable Skeptic]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAFSF
For those of u that don't know, I'm in the USAF and am a security forces member.......so basically what we saw and what happened never tok place according to the base..I can't prove this in any way..I give u my word every part of this is true..so take it for what it's worth..thanks

You know, I read something like this somewhere on the web recently. A little more devastating though. Same thing, a guy in the government business and he was suppose to be doing some boring business of which not much goes on, when he saw one of their trucks drive to the hangar with some strange round, invisible-like(?) craft on the back of it. That's when weird things began to occur. The guy said he was walking on a cement bridge when a light over came the whole place and he saw a tall skinny strange ugly being from whom he proceeded to run. He said that the bridge moved like a wave, which couldn't because it was cement.

Ended up he went missing for a few days. When he got back from the 'trip' he ended up in front of one of the jeeps from the crew, which he almost got run over by. The story turns out that he was discharged because he went a little crazy. The whole thing about this story was that he was being made to shut up about anything that happened to him. And if he couldn't control himself, they put an end to his career.

Now what's all this business about hiding these incidences? I think it would be healthier for everyone to know the truth.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Believable Skeptic, damn u were almost right on...a few things wrong I hate the out dorrs and I'm from the east coast and ima lil younger than 29...other than that u were right...Its not that unbelievable to see some thing in the sky out here I've seen a bunch of things as did my friends thats just the only time I was ever told to lie about what i had seen.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Did you ever go to school?

Ever hear of breaking long passages into something called paragraphs?
\

You're an imp. Oh my goodness. You can see the what? The words clumped together but you can't read the content? Can't YOU tell this guy has had WAY more schooling than YOU have. HELLO!!! WAKE UP!!!

Do you know that a form of communication is word artistry? Do you know that this man is actually not wanting to tell his story, therefore they are all crunched together in order to hold it secretly. He's probably not sure if this is even the right place to put his words. And you come out with such a stoopid comment like this.

Oh you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
I'm sure you are hahahaa.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Journey

Originally posted by synn
Yeah, lol, if this is real, I'd change your avatar.

This was my first thought also, after reading the initial post. Easy identifier.
Freedom of spech is great, but I feel that when you are warned (if you were) by government officials to be quiet, it would probaly be in your best interest to do same.
Prepare yourself for the presence of others watching you- I have an idea that you also, to make matters worse, work at a high security installation. Tread lightly, my friend.

Well maybe he ACTUALLY had an experience WITH the aliens and now the aliens are working through him, using his personality and his body, and they are getting him in trouble! Did you ever think of AWOL?

AAAAAAAAAAHaaaaahhahahahahaha!

A bunch of silly schleptic folks around here. Don't let it bother you there dear. Just keep on participating. The whole truth and nothing but the truth is about to come out anyway.

[Edited on 5/13/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
LoL. What a great post. All the paranoid military people are hilarious. Actually consider themselves as property of the government.

If the story is real, good show. It does take some cahonas to tell about stuff that the psuedo authorities told you to keep quiet.

SEMPER LIBER!

[Edited on 5-13-2004 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think he sounds kind of cute. Very strong masculine and intelligent lines of speech there. It's no wonder that one poster up there thought he had an awfully cool aura about himself as he spoke the story.

Yea, that's masculine.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
USAFSF, you have to understand, its a bit hard to believe that someone who is still in the military and was briefed by "whoever those two officers were" plus whoever in your chain of command briefed you when you began your job, would post such information in a public website.

The story itself is not totally unbelievable, but the circumstance are. I could be wrong thou.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Samara Morgue Ann, thank u for the kind words..i expected ppl to not believe me..I just had to get it off my chest.
Muaddib, I have never leaked any of the secret information I am told, mainly because I don't want anyone having the knowledge of how to gain access to a site..My chain of command only briefed me on COMSEC (since ur ex military u should familiar wit that) that involved protection of the DoD assets I protect.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Awe! You're a sweetie. You welcome!

An don worry. Be happy. There are much too many people in the same situation as you. They still haven't gotten it off of their chest. And it's buggering them all up. This place is meant for this kind of thing. Simon, the big guy, the man who created this place, knows about things such as these. And where he comes from, it's a natural occurrence to see UFOs. Why hide it? Deny Ignorance!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
Awe! You're a sweetie. You welcome!

An don worry. Be happy. There are much too many people in the same situation as you. They still haven't gotten it off of their chest. And it's buggering them all up. This place is meant for this kind of thing. Simon, the big guy, the man who created this place, knows about things such as these. And where he comes from, it's a natural occurrence to see UFOs. Why hide it? Deny Ignorance!

If he is on active duty - he should be careful with his expression in a public forum. Period. A top secret type of aircraft may have been sighted, who knows? A really big door is being opened by discussing in this manner. And also, I speak with the knowledge gained from being prior military.
I cannot say what was sighted. I do not doubt- I posted here an experience I had at sea in the Indian Ocean. While serving aboard a US Navy "research" vessel. But I did not discuss it until I was clear of the situation. Well clear-
So, as troubling as the subject might be to you at this time, seeking answers in such a manner could bring actions back that you probaly want nothing to do with.
And, I can say that while relating to past experience.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That LT is full of crap.

No one does "QC" but the AG.

I was a weapons officer on the AWACS.

Thats all I have to say.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Im sorry to spoil the party, but im going to slam down my two cents. The way you write is too unprofessional for a miltary personal, it sounds something like a 14 year old would write, sorry, but it does. The language which is used in the post, isn't the same as a miltary personal would use. I know miltary personal and they do not write in that style.

For those of u that don't know, I'm in the USAF and am a security forces member

Are you? i've done a quick google search and it shows that you need to be intelligent to join the USAF, from your post, you lack a lot in that department.

Sorry, but you come across like a 14 year old who has nothing better to do.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Infinite...I dont know where you got your information from or anything like that..but you sound like a moron...First of all..hes posting in a forum in the internet, not writing an official document, second of all, noone said that you had to be a literary genius or even be half way smart to be in the air force. That had to be about the most asinine post that I have ever read from anyone on this board. Im in the Air Force, and believe me, there are plenty of people who speak alot worse that USAFSF...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join