It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was silenced!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
For those of u that don't know, I'm in the USAF and am a security forces member. The other night me and the 3 other guys I work with were dispatched to provide security for a site that was under going maintence. These things can go on for hours upon hours, around hour 3 of sitting at this site thats in the middle of nowhere..I noticed a blue light in the sky..I pointed it out to my friends and they noticed it..we were watching this object for a lil while when we were notified that one of our sites had just had an alarm..whenever theres an alarm the main objective is to determine what set the alarm off..we got to the site and saw nothing outta the ordinary..minus the blue light in the sky..after we did a detailed search on the whole site we determined no one was on site and the alarm reset..as soon as we were done we notcied a a blue GOV expedition pullin up we couldn't figure out who it was being our leadership was already in bed..we work 7pm till 7am leadership works 9am till 9pm..this happened around 4am so we knew it wasn't our leadership..A Captain and a 1st Lt came out of the truck to talk to us..they said they were QC which are ppl who monitor how u do ur job..if ur doing everything right ect ect..now the weird thing about that is..no QC guy is still working after 5pm and if they had to they damn sure wouldnt send an 0-2 and an 0-3 at 4am. So after they intoriduced themselves they told us we did a good job respondin to the alarm I asked them if they saw the blue light in the sky..they said no..and none of u did either..and if you think u saw a blue light in the sky maybe u need a drug test, a drug test I'm willing to bet you would fail..then they asked us so did u see anything we told them no..we got back into the truck and pulled out..they pulled out right after us and followed us all the way back to our station..it turns out no one was scheduled to be in that area that night...no captain or an LT got a blue expedition from base that night..so basically what we saw and what happened never tok place according to the base..I can't prove this in any way..I give u my word every part of this is true..so take it for what it's worth..thanks

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
so the only 2 ppl who know about this is u, those usaf guys, and every1 on ats! WOOHOO!
isn't this the kind of thing u can get in trouble for? well that's not important.

what's important is that i've been hearing a lot of UFO stuff on the news lately. like the recent Mexican UFO and i just heard that there was some radar siting of 11 UFOs today but no1 saw anything. i don't know what's going on but it has to be big.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, let us know when you fail that drug test.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Its weird that all of this stuff is going on..I didnt even know about the mexico thing until I got back today..when im at work im gone for 5 days so I get cut off from the news...weird stuff...i doubt if ne 1 reads this site they would know who i am though..so i should be good

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by USAFSF]

[Edited on 12-5-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
QC Stands for Quality Control. Do you guys do maintenance?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No we dont actually do the maintence we just protect the resource when maintence is being done and is most vulnerable for attack..

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Why would you post something you were told to forget knowing ATS is very popular and who knows who may lurk here??

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I figured I had to tell people and I figured this was prolly the best way to go being the nature of this site..I'm sure alot of people will just write this off as a lie and forget all about it. also, I felt that if I had kept this a secret I'd be doing every american who is tired of their government lying to them a diservice..Basically I just felt like I had to tell my story..

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this, man, but it should probably be in RATS; we don't want you getting in trouble.

Has anything else out of the ordinary ever happened around there, that you personally saw or that you heard about from another witness?

This is scary stuff. Gotta wonder what they don't want their own men to know about...

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I thought about RATS, too...he doesn't have quite the points yet. Maybe we could donate some LOL and get this thread off the street

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nice story, um one question, u said u were guarding somthing while matenence was being carried out? then why wasnt there a matenence crew on, evan at that time in the mourning i would have thought that there would be a matenence crew working at that hour.

they do in factory's and such so why not the army.

ALso im in Australian and i have yet to see the mexican ufo videoon any news or tv station Pay Tv Or otherwise, if there is an aussie out there who has seen it one tv, i would like to know when and what station it was on.
thanks

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
USAFSF: So, where di dthis take place and what was the blue light doing? Floating? Zipping about? What?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I don't want to get too technical...i will put it like this.
I have seen things while i was in the military and didn't say anything to anyone, much less post it in a website, because i knew what would happen, and so should you.... You coming in here and posting this made sure that, if you really are still in the military, you will probably get in trouble....You were briefed, if your story is true, and you should know what that means...

Why put yourself in this situation? There are already people who are not in the military anymore and can and have done this already....It is not as if you are the first person claiming something like this....
I could be wrong, but it sounds fishy.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm going to go along with the other ex-military people here... your story is suspicious simply because your behavior is *so* against everything that is taught to military security personnel. As Muaddib said... for someone with that training, if you are told to "not talk about it" then you don't talk about it and you don't run off blabbing on a public forum.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911
Nice story, um one question, u said u were guarding somthing while matenence was being carried out? then why wasnt there a matenence crew on, evan at that time in the mourning i would have thought that there would be a matenence crew working at that hour.

so what's the answer

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Here's a suggestion...

If this really happened, and if they really said what you said they said...

I would recommend changing your avatar immediately, because in my mind showing identifying marks in your avatar is...

STOOPID! :
:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah, lol, if this is real, I'd change your avatar.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by synn
Yeah, lol, if this is real, I'd change your avatar.

This was my first thought also, after reading the initial post. Easy identifier.
Freedom of spech is great, but I feel that when you are warned (if you were) by government officials to be quiet, it would probaly be in your best interest to do same.
Prepare yourself for the presence of others watching you- I have an idea that you also, to make matters worse, work at a high security installation. Tread lightly, my friend.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
so the only 2 ppl who know about this is u, those usaf guys, and every1 on ats! WOOHOO!
isn't this the kind of thing u can get in trouble for? well that's not important.

what's important is that i've been hearing a lot of UFO stuff on the news lately. like the recent Mexican UFO and i just heard that there was some radar siting of 11 UFOs today but no1 saw anything. i don't know what's going on but it has to be big.

Hi, i just figured out what your name meant, i know, im a little slow, well, a couple things

1. where are you stationed
  2. what about your first amendment rights?
  3. and silQ , you cant get in trouble for the words he said

May I quote From a Garth Brooks song for a second (yeah i know, haha hick...)

when the last man dies, for just words that he said, weshall be free
last i checked, this is america and he is in the Americab milatary, and its a "free" milatary so he can do what he wants, if it was a direct order... USAFSF, your in deep doo doo

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The avatar is the least of his worries, he said there were only three other witnesses, if his story is true, it wouldn't be too hard to find who he is and it has been proven in the past that some government agencies do look at the information that is released here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join