It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late August/September 2009 object predicted to impact our Sun causing Earth disasters? PLEASE WATCH

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
here is more information. hope it helps, it does not help me.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
www.nasa.gov...
what a hole, aye. glad it was not here. or are we to see something simmilar. hopefully not.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hello Wise Ones,,

Well is the 24th over here in Australia and we still are going on as we have been, sleeped with my compus every night, even took it to work to check and Nothing.

Can,

somebody track that guy down and wack his pee pee for me.

Bleesed Be: Kernoonos

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i suspect this thing will be nothing but a shower of lights in the sky on sept. 4th.
nasa shows nothing of anything thats significant , check the dates of meteor showers on the nasa govt sites i already posted.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I guess it's safe to say (now that it's October), that nothing like this happened?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Whahahahahahaha...

What?? Nothing hit our sun?? An other failed prediction??...how can this be, with all this advandged prediction technology which we've got going on here....

I'm done with everything and everybody trying desperatly to look into the future. I wish people would really make the same effort at living in the present as they are trying to look into the future......

Peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join