It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late August/September 2009 object predicted to impact our Sun causing Earth disasters? PLEASE WATCH

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sacredstar

Hard to have data for something that doesn't exist. Unless, you're measuring the hysteria created by baseless claims.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Sorry, but no.
An object larger than Jupiter, as a brown dwarf would be, within 5 days of hitting the sun would have been visible to the naked eye for years. And even if moving at incredible speed through the solar system, would be dragging numerous objects and maybe even planets along with it, disturbing orbits of planets like earth for years before arrival.
Even if it were coming from outside the plane of the ecliptic, something of that purported size would have been visible to the naked eye for at least months, if not years.
A brown dwarf is dim, compared to a sun---but not invisible.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Whenever I see a date or some prediction, I look it up on douweosinga.com... for fun. I am a bit creeped out by part of the response I got when I typed in "august 22, 2009 the sun will"

Here's the response..
august 22, 2009 the sun will disappear for nearly a decade i got the front yard edged and mowed before the rain a chronology of success after success is obtained by always discussing it la.

Needless to say, it was the first sentence that caught my eye. This is a web chatter thing that I don't take too seriously, just thought you guys might like to see that. Weird!!

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

....this is the prophesy from malachi,

Malachi Throne??? He's alive and well (as of 2007) in Los Angeles. Wonder if he's still making prophesies......

LOVED him in Star Trek, and It Takes a Thief!!!

Where in the World is Malachi Throne?

[edit on 17 August 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
Whenever I see a date or some prediction, I look it up on douweosinga.com... for fun. I am a bit creeped out by part of the response I got when I typed in "august 22, 2009 the sun will"

Here's the response..
august 22, 2009 the sun will disappear for nearly a decade i got the front yard edged and mowed before the rain a chronology of success after success is obtained by always discussing it la.

Needless to say, it was the first sentence that caught my eye. This is a web chatter thing that I don't take too seriously, just thought you guys might like to see that. Weird!!

It says the same thing if you type in today's date, and even yesterdays date. lol

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

LOL!!! It does it for every date that has the sun will.
That thing is so, ummmm, predictable?
On topic...
Any more odd images on SOHO?

[edit on 17-8-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The way this is being portrayed is not going to happen imo.

A brown dwarf can't go through the Sun, and rip a hole like a bullet through a wooden door, and then the Sun's won't be destroyed.

If it was possible for a brown dawrf to make it through the Sun, without desintegrating itself first well before going through the other side, the fact that it would cause a hole right through the Sun will destroy the Sun.

Not to mention the claim that North Korea will be saved...

And this claim that a Brown dwarf hit Venus and Jupiter? that's not true at all.

This claim might have even come from North Korea for all we know.

However i did a search, and appart from the North Korea claim, and the claim that a brown dwarf will shoot through the Sun, there are mentions of similar events in other predictions.

I do not think any of this will happen on August 22nd.

the10thplanetx.blogspot.com...

I know the above source has religious connotations but if some of those pictures and some of what is said is true it does bear some research.

[edit on 17-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok so recently something has hit Jupiter and the spot continues to resonate light in the affected area. Then something scrapes across saturn's rings and is still visible, now something is headed towards the sun and expected impact August 22nd, so if it does impact and shoot through the sun we are in for some very difficult times ahead.

I am concerned and you should be too.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Soho is down for a few days, are there any other sites that we can trust with Data to show us more about the object headed towards our sun, or are we going to see a repeat of the same with all major sites going down unexpectedly for 'maintenance'?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If its any consolation to some of you, the webots did not pick up anything for this date.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I had emailed Clif High from www.halfpasthuman.com

regarding this, because there is a huge discussion in the Webbot (closed) forum about it.

He got back to me immediately - this is his reply to me:

Nope. Got nothing in the data about such. Our sun as a problem indicators point to mid to late 2012, and through to july of 2013 with trail off into 2014.
No impact indicated though, merely results of leaving this area of space with its higher magentic fields.

clif

So I am going to take this as being a non event - but the bot does have something happening on the 22nd - they are not sure yet what it will be.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
with all of the recent crop circles, I just dont feel right about what they are trying to show us. Is there a good site for crop circle discussions?

[edit on 18-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

SOHO is not down.
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
if it happens it happens! I dont understand why all that talk..just relax we cant it anyway..think positive becuz every negative thought reflects something negative in ur and our life.In 4 days we will see more relax and trust in God have positive thoughts ...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasttheclouds

the sun is a symbol.
jesus became the sun once,
before glorification he was the moon = son =angels

I wonder who the sun is now then?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then why does it say this phage, am I mistaken or what?

NOTE: MDI is temporarily offline while new commands and data tables are uploaded. Normal operations are expected to resume in a few days.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant when you said SOHO was down.

MDI is functional after a computer disruption of unknown cause on 28 July 2009. However due to continuing onboard computer problems MDI is currently running in "solar structure" mode only. There will be no full disk continuum nor magnetogram images until at least 20 August when SOHO moves out of the limited telemetry zone allowing us to fully diagnose the residual memory load inconsistencies.

soi.stanford.edu...

The Michelson Doppler Imager (MDI) is only one of the sensors on the SOHO satellite. The others are functioning normally.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah, ok glad you are still up and the board is kind of slow. Thanks

But answer me this, what is that spot on the back side that is so shiny? Looks like incoming to me, can you explain?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Backside? What bright spot?

BTW, it seems that MDI actually is up. The SOHO site has current magnetogram and intensity imagery.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Your link LASCOC2 I will wait for your answer then off to bed for me.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Sorry forgot the link...

[edit on 18-8-2009 by antar]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join