It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late August/September 2009 object predicted to impact our Sun causing Earth disasters? PLEASE WATCH

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Did anyone actually listen to Phage when he said it was Venus, or all you all wanting something to happen so badly that you ignore all logical posts?

Another reason why ATS is lacking the quality that it used too

Phage

Those believing the video

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

SOHO doesn't show any part of the backside.

If you're talking about the bright spot just below the equator in some of the ultraviolet images, it just seems to be an area with a bit of activity. Nothing out of the ordinary but with a little bit of luck it might turn into a spot.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, just seemed awfully bright and the chatter has been offf the top with doom and gloom on this, but as QA stated this one just may silently pass us by.

Thanks, I did not need to stress about the weekend.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

WTF Phage how do you keep your sanity!

We have a financial melt down ongoing and people are looking for other mechanisms of doom.
Suspend the laws of physics; we have a "dwarf star" entering our solar system in stealth mode.

People, Look at the leading indicators for economic success!
We have more risk of total collapse from fiscal mismanagement than some imaginary “rogue death star”.
GIVE ME PROOF: GIVE ME COORDINANTES.

We will lose everything by ignoring our daily reality.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nowadays when i see a prediction thread regarding space issues i skip every post untill i get to a reply by Phage or NgcHunter and read what they have to say about it....

I does help to have some advanged knowledge of things when starting a discussion. And both these gentlemen have exactly that.....

Thanks and star (once again!!!) for you...

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This is suppose to be the specs on this object:

Hellion's approach will be from the south. Hellion is travelling varitably fast at 87.33 km/sec. This translates to 195,357.21 MPH. Hellion is classified as one of the fastest moving objects of it's class.

Coordinates and Viewing Principles
RA 13.390911°
Dec -77.436111°
Velocity 87.33 km/sec
Density 174 gm/cm^3
Magnitude 11
Equatorial Radius 957.77km
Solid spherical shape

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

Astrophysics is rational.
Economics is not. It is driven by humans.

While I can do nothing about either, I do find some solace in rationality.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

I state this only because of this SOHO shot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the link provided by "Light Sound" shows a huge object heading towards our Sun.

Anything that close would already have impacted the Sun, and we should have seen it with the unaided eye.

Not sure what that is, but it is not a brown dwarf.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Did anyone actually listen to Phage when he said it was Venus, or all you all wanting something to happen so badly that you ignore all logical posts?

No one is actually reading this post I offered regarding this either. It's a post on another forum that rips the original claim of Hellion 1957 apart:

Average Joe / EgoCentral Rebuttal

I can't believe one persons claim at a lunatic fringe forum full of nutcases has become so viral.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
No one is actually reading this post I offered regarding this either. It's a post on another forum that rips the original claim of Hellion 1957 apart:

Average Joe / EgoCentral Rebuttal

I can't believe one persons claim at a lunatic fringe forum full of nutcases has become so viral.

It takes a special kind of person to pull it off and lots of ignorance....

Hence my new autograph aka batch of honor

Peace

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Read this:

translate.google.es... ie=UTF-8

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So what does everyone think is going to happen? You have skeptics saying nothing, and crop circles thinking this is connected, in your mind what do you think? I guess we will know tomorrow. Anyone know what time this alleged event is supposed to happen? When my skin melts off my back I guess then it will be the time lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArkayikRuination

I have no idea, just wait and see, I highly doubt anything will happen though, we would have gotten a warning from the media or our president if something was going to hit the sun, at least i think so? Only time will tell. Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe
we would have gotten a warning from the media or our president if something was going to hit the sun

I higly doubt that - a gazzilion humans would panic, chaos would ensue.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What timing!! My kid has got his first football game of the season tomorrow. Any chance we can reschedule this?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

though, we would have gotten a warning from the media or our president if something was going to hit the sun, at least i think so?

You think government is that honest? I sure don't think so!

Pres. Obama just went on vacation (is that a coincidence to be leaving the public eye today?)

www.politico.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
www.nasa.gov...
i beleive this is part of what is really going on here. it is from nasa. check it out. im searching more.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
if this is part of this things debri feild, wow. i hope thats all that it will be for us is a cool medeor shower. holy crap, immagine if something does hit our planet. oh and by the way, why are they making fema coffins. is this part of what might happen and that is why they are making them?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
yeah, i guess now would be a good time for the president to take a vacation. to see what all becomes of this thing in space and its debri field. sure, it could be possible. the govt will leave you in the dark, because of chaos. i wonder if anyone else in the world heard of this. oh, and remember, in the video it said from aug. 22 to sept. 4. so i wonder. who knows the date of supposid impact when it will enter our atmosphere, if at all. a knoweledgible person will listen, no matter the story, and make his or her own judgements. i mean think about it, maybe there is more to this thing, who knows. well see.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
here is our near miss dates from nasa,but does not says nothing about impacts on the dates provided. still looking.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by pudgeego]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join