It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late August/September 2009 object predicted to impact our Sun causing Earth disasters? PLEASE WATCH

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Google Video Link

i dont know but its really interesting to watch this.......

here is the link to youtube

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by soundmatrix2009]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
hmm...not sure if its just me but I cant seem to get the video to work.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Me too, I cannot get it to work

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

That should get it embedded for you guys

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
After watching the video and taking it all in, it's intriguing, no doubt. But let me ask this...

Is it possible to have this brown dwarf currently running amok in the solar system without having some pretty major effects on everything else, gravitationally?

It said that the impact on jupiter was caused by this, but wouldn't a brown dwarf tear jupiter to shreds? Not just make a scar on him?

Course, then I ran across these images, which are the latest from STEREO.. .and have to ask.. what the heck is THAT thing? lol

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
heh sorry about that i always have problems posting google videos i use the button but well does not work for me for some reason.

anyhow it sounds scary and if its real i hope not to be honoust id like to see my famliy a bit longer than just 2 months from now.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So basically we should run to the mall and buy everything we can?

I don't know i keep myself esceptical in this one specially because his sources are unreliable and one is based in crop circles
besides many "prophecies" claimed to something big to happend in august 15 and you know how that turn out

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

It's usually referred to as "Venus".

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I would love also to know if someone can tell us what that is in those photos. I do not know of any planets in that position near the sun!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The Sun is in Leo...Venus in Gemini...isnt that too far away for the light to be Venus in those pics?

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The image is from the STEREO B satellite which is about 45º degrees behind Earth, in the same orbit. The Heliospheric Imager is a wide angle camera. The sun is just out of view to the left. It's Venus.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see I see I say

very interesting, thanks for the extra pic and explanation!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
While I applaud any form of preparation for disaster/cataclysm/conflict, the reasons given by the vid, are, in my opinion, not particularly compelling.

The claim that North Korea appears to be a zone of relative safety is a tad extreme. In the event of a brown dwarf collision with the sun, I am sure that the laws of physics as well as chance will take matters into their own hands as to where any subsequent ejecta might land!

This seems to be a nice little grab bag of current fears with potentially nasty outcomes - tidal surges, viral outbreaks and terrorism, all neatly packaged with a solar cataclysm and marketed directly to an ATS type audience.

HOWEVER - do go and make survival preparations for yourself - at the very least you've got provisions and shelter in the event of a zombie outbreak - or did the zombies not rate a mention??

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by soundmatrix2009

this is junk, no offense, pure mind control of a "government insider"

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So I'm wondering....which calamity will hit us first...solar impact, swine flu kill off, or our economic meltdown???.....dang the future is looking brighter and brighter....

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm new on here I actually joined so I could post something about this video but I've been following the posts on here for a while now, I found it last night and thought it was very interesting and was going to post it on here but when I was about to post it I saw that someone else had beat me to it.

I found this other video that has been tracking Hellion-1957 from the July 10th up till now, and it got me thinking WHAT IF that August 15th prophecy was about? This Dwarf Star that is suppose to impact the sun on August 22nd and cause the Earth solar damage and cause economic collapse?

It certainly would be an event that would wake the world up to the reality that we are living in. I don't know I was doing some research last night and theres a lot of stuff pointing to mid August-beginning of September being a time where new energy comes in and the world will begin to change. I don't plan on the world ending but I'm definitely going to be grabbing some extra supplies while I'm out today, you never know and on the off chance something this big were to happen on August 22nd I'd rather be prepared then without nothing.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
As I watched the video, shivers ran down my spine. Just a few weeks ago, I had a vision of some sort of Sun activity that devastated a great deal of planet Earth. I saw long lines at grocery stores with mostly empty shelves, and I saw long line at gas stations as people were trying to flee. I saw NYC washed by a a tidal wave three times, and Philadelphia was no more after this. Will this happen? Perhaps it will, perhaps it will not. Pays to be prepared though, doesn't it? Thanks for the vid, I was able to see it OK on youtube.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I actually read the side-panel notes from that video (which admittedly I rarely do).

Link to Video

Anyway, it references various "sources" etc. One of those is allegedly as psychic named "Shanti". Below is a quote from that alleged conversation, where she basically says all this is a hoax (because she's allegedly in the know):

From psychic intuitive 'Shanti':
Q: On a message board i'm a part of, there was a claimed government whistleblower who came forward and talked about a severe collision between a planetary body (e.g. comet/meteor) and our sun that is being prepared for by those aware of it, which would cause photons and other particles to shower Earth and cause great destruction. He said the event would happen this August 22nd (later this month). Some other sources/prophets are predicting similar events close at hand with great destruction/loss of life on Earth, but they aren't specifying a date. The question: please look forward, first to around the August 20-24th time frame and then to the foreseeable future 2-3 months- do you see a cosmic or astronomical event anything like this, some planetary body in space colliding either *near* or *with* Earth, causing disaster?
A: When I focus on your question, asking Spirit for information I am given a strong no in relation to any possible meteor hitting earth in the next 2-3 months time frame. In fact, the time frame I am given is 500-700 years. It is not in our near future, and I do not see anything coming close to Earth contact that would cause any destruction for many 100's of years. I do see the occasional rock/meteor falling but this is expected or there is a sense this happens alot but these rocks fall into our ocean. I receive that nothing out of the ordinary will happen in August, nor will anything significant happen for more than 200 years in terms of items entering the earth. I feel a very large rock will come to earth in this time frame. The man you spoke with on this forum is also a fraud, I receive strongly he is out to make trouble and is playing a game. Do not pay attention to him.

Interesting to see a psychic debunking a hoaxer? Not sure what to make of that exactly. Your thoughts?

[edit on 2009-8-16 by EnhancedInterrogator]

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by planetdweller88

There is no information as to what that video IS following. IN my mind, someone found an interesting clip and just SAID it was Hellion-1957. Maybe the first thing to do is to find some evidence, anywhere, that Hellion-1957 is real. I did a cursory search through every astronomical site I could find and got no hits for anything named Hellion. Ditto with Google (except for this stroy in various incarnations over-and-over).

I have to conclude that Hellion-1957 is entirely fabricated, no such object was ever discovered and this is just one more fear-based hoax. Now, the truly desperate conspiracy junkies amongst us will insist that a massive international effort has effectively scrubbed any information about Hellion-1957 from the internet. Bull-cheese. There are thousands of well-heeled and well-equipped amateur astronmers out there. Not to mention that if something on this scale was really happening at least ONE prefessional astonomer would leak the necessary information. And I don't mean the baseless information in this thread but the ephemesis data so other astronmers would be aware.

I call flagrant hoax on this puppy.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
fear mongering thats all it is

<<   2  3  4 >>

join