It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New "Close Encounters of the 4th Kind" Movie Trailer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The Illuminati are smart. Approaching Movie producers with as much money as it takes to convince them to "eat" the scripts that they "feed" them...now I've seen it all...they are making movies so that if you mention the word "Aliens" in public as real, people think you are psycho and a "movie freak" that is "dis-illusioned" and "dis-connected" with reality...they are geniuses on the highest level, dis-information by covering the reality of Aliens by making the whole truth seem like fiction...

Close Encounters of the Fourth Kind

[edit on 14-8-2009 by theprofessionalnyc]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Your embeded video doesn't work... at least for me anyway.

I clicked on the link and it went to a blank page.

Sounds interesting though. Can't wait to see it!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Got the new link... Thanks for the edit

Going to watch it now!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Re: Fourth Kind (Movie)

From just that 2 min trailer, it would seem like an honest attempt to approach the subject of abductions, using sci-fi cinema as the vehicle. Of course, you really can't gauge a flick by a trailer.

Thanks for the link... this is going on my 'must see' list for the fall when it hits the big screen.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was not aware of this story, thanks for posting. I'm going to check out some stuff, because I want to know if there really are people that went missing in Nome.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This movie reminds me of others I've seen and the trailer doesn't impress me much. I might see it for the heck of it anyway. My favorite so far is the way Taken the HBO series was done.

I suppose there may be a 2012 revelations connection here though and the other dark side of abductions people don't like to be reminded of. Especially, those who've actually lived it or believe they have. This one reminds me more of the movie Signs, which wasn't a keeper and DVD I would buy.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Looks like it might be ok.

Funny that they mention being watched by an "owl"

My mother used to tell us that when she was a child, growing up in Newfoundland, that she would be visited by two owls all the time. They would sit at the end of her bed and chat with her.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hey Redoubt,

You're right. They are also "De-sensitizing" the public to the upcoming "revealing" of the truth they have been hiding. A very very slow "unvealing" of what the power that be have known for centuries...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
more fear based movies about "aliens"

so sad if it causes fear into one Human on this world.

the only "bad guys" are our secret government that create this stuff..

there is so much to know ...

hmm..

all i know is it's all good

love is the win and for the win..

namaste'

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
cool man ... really cool trailer

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Looks like it could be a good film, I like a good scare.

No doubt I'll be sleeping with the lights on after watching this!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theprofessionalnyc
Hey Redoubt,

You're right. They are also "De-sensitizing" the public to the upcoming "revealing" of the truth they have been hiding. A very very slow "unvealing" of what the power that be have known for centuries...

Sauce for the goose... I remember roughly the same thing being said back in 1977 when Close Encounters of the Third Kind came out... minus the negative scenario, of course. ET was a nice guy back then, lol

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

And shooting every owl that comes to sit on your window sill

2nd line

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
They've been doing aliens in movies since before "talkies" became the in thing...

Aliens, especially evil or really cute ones, sell... Add really bad dialouge and some computer effects wizardry and viola, blockbuster...

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Wow, this looks like it is going to be really good. I doubt there are any sinister intentions behind it. If anything this is good for ufology, since real events are being documented in a way that will garner widespread attention.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Not at all, they are desensitizing common people to the idea that different planetary and non-planetary people exist. Some aboard ships all their lives, some aboard suns, some aboard planets some in between space and time.

Star Wars should echo in peoples heads quite a bit, different factions of people, some different body types of man exist elsewhere, a genetic mutation or biological intervention on a species. Genetic splicing or body suspension, is a direct result, making the genome of the human match closer to the existance of eternity. Gods once were amongst men, soon enough that will be the case.

I got a large number that we are out there by 62%

That is a real large number.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Are the events at Nome, Alaska, true? Or is the story entirely fiction instead of loosely based on facts? A quick seach about the town turns up nothing concerning the premise of the movie.

Perhaps a little digging is required. But I do like the story. Its nothing new to us ATS'rs. And the OP does raise a great question about who's backing this movie.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
hat was a cool trailer! here is a picture of a "great gray owl" found in alaska. weird owl huh!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaun1111
more fear based movies about "aliens"

so sad if it causes fear into one Human on this world.

the only "bad guys" are our secret government that create this stuff..

WOW

You got all of that from a couple of minute trailer?

I thinking the opposite myself. Take the scenario as fact for a second. Whose to say the Aliens are bad? Maybe all the fear is just our reaction to the unknown. The preview makes it seem intense but outside of some shock reactions by the people it doesn't show anything sinister on the Aliens part.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hmm. If people have been disappearing in Nome because Aliens are taking them then how come these people are still around with MEMORIES of an abduction. Why take some and KEEP them whilst continually taking and bringing back these others?
Doesn't add up!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join