It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure - I Investigated a FEMA camp, Georgia Coffins and Georgia Guidestones!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Great Story!

I live on the east coast of NC. Any story of coffins here? I would love to investigate.

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
reply to post by opal13

There might be a case where a lid is not required alltogether...
I don.t see the point in having a coffin shut when burried.

The Jewish religion believes a persons body has to me in contact with the earth when buried.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Found some interesting info here;

www.rense.com...

FINANCIAL TIES THAT BIND

The brilliant and capable financial genius, Catherine Austin Fitts is likely the first economic "guru" to tie these two seemingly unconnected stories together. In a paper she authored on July 22, 2009, Fitts declared: "I believe one of the goals of the swine flu vaccine is depopulation. Perhaps it is the goal of a swine flu epidemic as well, whether bio-warfare or hype around a flu season."

Fitts then goes on to make her case that the GATT and similar "globalist agenda" treaties are primarily nothing more than consolidations of global resources into the control of a select few. Implemented first during the "Poppy" Bush administration, this corrupt agenda has expanded globally every day since then.Fitts warned Bush in 1991 that such policies would ultimately result in a massive centralization of wealth and natural resources into the hands of an elite minority; as a result, the vast majority of the earth's population would of necessity need to be systematically stripped of food, water, and ultimately, of life itself. This is where the "engineered pandemic" enters the picture, according to Fitts.

Fitts explains that she developed a mathematical, (i.e logarithm) formula for this 'elitist model' ­ and it showed that the global policies adopted would only mean sustainability of all natural resources for a mere 500 million "elect' individuals. (Just as their monument of evil, the "Guidestones of Georgia" predict.) These residents of the "New Order" would enjoy a very high standard of living, and would want for nothing. The constricting and deflation of world currency (beginning with the American dollar) would of necessity, therefore, have to coincide with a concurrent "depopulation" agenda ­ in order for the ultimate "Utopian" agenda to be realized. (For the complete Fitts article, see solari.com...)

Here's a newsflash for you, Mr. David Rockefeller, Mr. Rothschild, and your self-proclaimed "guardians" of planet earth --- there's more than enough resources on planet earth for at least 8 billion people to live and survive very well!! That is, if everyone learns to share and learns to love one another in peace. Your world agenda over the last 6 decades has been one of selfishness, hate, and greed fomenting fear, lust, and pestilence. It is destined to fail. Freedom will indeed prevail. Your Satanic agenda will not succeed.

One should read the whole article at the link to get the full story, just thought the reference to the computer model of 500 million "elect individuals" was very interesting. As far as the Guidestones go, guess this is where they got that number.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HrdCorHillbilly
Great Story!

I live on the east coast of NC. Any story of coffins here? I would love to investigate.

I'm on the NC coast too. Haven't heard of any around here.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Great work.

I would not worry about seeing military vehicles with in a few hundred miles of Ft. Benning, Georgia. (Or any military base for that matter.)

As for the coffin liners, Occam's razor pretty much says they are what the owner says they are.

Also as my spouse puts it:

"That the government would waste money rounding us up, putting us in camps, killing us, and then burying us neatly, in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression, is ludicrous."

As for global depopulation theories, why on earth would they need to bury us, much less put us in camps? It'd be more cost effective and productive to just bunker up someplace where the 'bug' could not kill them, and turn it lose. Then a year later come out and clean up.

NWO, inoculate the people you want to save, turn loose the bug, show up after the fact offering a sane and functional government. Welcome to the NWO.

I could go on on and, but the gist of what I want to say is this.

Think, find out the facts, use common sense, and basis any conclusions you make in truth, not fantasy or panicked supposition.

Like I said, good job.
M.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
Great work.

I would not worry about seeing military vehicles with in a few hundred miles of Ft. Benning, Georgia. (Or any military base for that matter.)

As for the coffin liners, Occam's razor pretty much says they are what the owner says they are.

Also as my spouse puts it:

"That the government would waste money rounding us up, putting us in camps, killing us, and then burying us neatly, in the middle of the worst recession since the Great Depression, is ludicrous."

As for global depopulation theories, why on earth would they need to bury us, much less put us in camps? It'd be more cost effective and productive to just bunker up someplace where the 'bug' could not kill them, and turn it lose. Then a year later come out and clean up.

NWO, inoculate the people you want to save, turn loose the bug, show up after the fact offering a sane and functional government. Welcome to the NWO.

I could go on on and, but the gist of what I want to say is this.

Think, find out the facts, use common sense, and basis any conclusions you make in truth, not fantasy or panicked supposition.

Like I said, good job.
M.

Yeah because the government and corporations love us and only want us to be happy.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

If masses of people show up at the Rockefellers and Rothschilds doors, armed to the teeth and demand they come out to be brought to justice, what do you think they would do?

They would laugh and then say...show me the evidence...or better yet, they woul dsay prove it to my hessian IRS army...

Internationalists they are. Ties to America and individual countries they do not have...Keeping globalization running at break neck speeds is their only goal with whatever means thay can..

here, in todays economy you see the train wreck they have made out of the world monetary policies...

killing off the billions that support their greedy lifestyle, they have no use for and would make no sense for poeple of their 'prestige' and position...

after all, who would join the militarys to keep their precious globalization plans running,?? why would they even bother with all the globalization policies they constantly try to ram down the worlds throat??

thats the problem with these conspiracy theories...people dont put 2 and 2 together...they call these elits the "NWO" and accuse them of being corrupt, rich and greedy living off the blue collar worker and then the same poeple will turn around and accuse them of wanting to kill all of them off..no logic in it...

you have to think how they think...if the blue collar worker is content with providing for his family (with some of the best living standards the world has ever seen mind you
) and is willing to serve thie rneeds by proxy and grant them their lifestyles unknowingly, why on earth would they ever wish to put a stop to such luxury and grand lifestyles? the saying that money can't bring you happiness is a bunch of hooey...it can get you whatever you damn well please...people in america and the rest of the modern world should know this by now...

also, people forget the more diversity their is in the world the less they have to worry about inbreeding...I know that sounds sick, but you can bet much of it boils down to only a few motivations for these people. money, power and sex..they get what they want when they want...

killing all of us would only endanger their precious way of life...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

oh and thanks...you basically said exactly what I said...

funny how the owners of the site arent half as nutty as their target demographic...

$$cha-ching$$

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The "Coffins" don't look like coffins at all. They don't even look to be 5ft in length let alone the size of an average adult..

The Stones are a mystery.. simply fascinating.. I would love to know the names of the sponsors.. and of course if someone could get at the capsule buried underneath..

And it is sad to see it defaced by ignorant school children believing themselves to be "witches" or some crap.. but not a total loss, as the message is evil in it's self.

Since you drove all the way out to the "Coffins" you shoulda stopped at the office or land owners place to ask what they are for. They look like military storage containers.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This is a great post, great work and great pictures!!

It does some how leave me agasp as to how poeple have been talking about FEMA camps and stuff for so long yet nobody who has visited these places has actualy found out who owns the land or whatever and actually asked them what the plastic boxes are.

Longest sentence in the world with no punctuation.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Great job but I don't think exposing your face on the Internet is all that wise.

Great post anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HrdCorHillbilly

But then they wouldn't be in a coffin then, would they? Maybe a wooden box, which you can be buried in in certain location that would decompose along with the body and there is a "green" cemetary somewhere in SC I heard about where they just put you in the ground, just as you are.

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ok, burial vaults. Here is a link to some pics:

www.wilbertonline.com...

And I found the site for the vantage vaults as seen in the OP's pics.

www.vantageproducts.com...

Still, I would think if the are gonna do away with a large portion of citizens, they are just going to bulldoze a huge pit and dump everyone in.

But, the only thing I wonder is all the "coffins" in OP's pics are black, but on the site, there are different colors and such. So, why would they mass produce so many black ones (not that color matters when it's buried 6 feet under) and no other colors. So that makes me wonder if that's the story and they're sticking to it? I just don't really see a company making such a huge run on a product then spend the money to store it. So, if they got ahead of production, then what are they making now? Seems if you get this far ahead on production, you'd produce yourself outta business?

[edit on 8/15/09 by opal13]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
Yeah because the government and corporations love us and only want us to be happy.

They do love us, we're the one who fuel them their cash & power, without us they would be nothing but corrupt individuals, instead of the corrupt organisations they are now. Killing us off just makes no sense at all, they need us more than we need them

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Very interesting QA, I'd like to add a few of my thoughts to the mix if I may. First up regarding the FEMA camps. I would say converting existing warehouse facilities to store people would make more sense than using military establishments. It maybe that FEMA encourages rumours so that people will not notice whats right under their noses. For example, shortly before leaving Australia I was contracting for cold storage companies around Queensland. Even though they were in financial difficulty and knew there was a really bad recession on the way they were investing millions in new warehouses and/or extending old buildings. The main focus on these upgrades was security. One company I worked for called Polar Fresh built a very large warehouse whose security was akin to a forced labour camp (or concentration camps in newspeak). They even had thumb-scans for all employees, cameras, more security guards than you could wave a stick at and barbed wire fencing all the way round. I wont bore you with the details but it would have been perfect for conversion to a holding facility and transportation base (its what its designed for!).
Which brings me onto the plastic coffins. I doubt they would be used to bury the dead but they would be very useful for the transportation of the dead. With a band-saw Im sure you could get six or seven bodies in each one. Seal it with a lid and you could store them and move them at leisure. I couldn't see any drainage holes and would like to see a sample of the lids but Im guessing they wont have any either.This means as long as their not opened no ones going to smell the waste giving them plenty of time to dig those big holes they'll need.
Lastly the guide-stones, the clue here is the word guide and the similarity to Stonehenge. It is my personal belief that Stonehenge was built prior to a major global catastrophe in which some immense marker would stand to assist survivors in locating themselves on the planet in relationship to the magnetic compass points and astronomically. I wont go into much detail but imagine if you not only had a pole shift but the outer crust of the planet slid around the core so say Africa was now located at the point occupied by Greenland with what is now Egypt lying west and South Africa pointing east and you'll guess where Im coming from. I wonder if a time-capsule lay under Stonehenge at some point?
The wording on the stones reminds me of some of Bertrand Russells quotes, I encourage anybody to do some research on this slime-ball to see if they too come away with the same feeling. As the Bible says if thine eye offends thee pluck it out. There's nothing on that stone cant be permanently removed with a grinder and a small generator one dark and lonely night! Hint hint.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by SOXMIS]

[edit on 15-8-2009 by SOXMIS]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Beach Grove, Indiana. Former Am-Trak Station, Google it. Youtube video as well.

video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

here is a list of camps on this website

www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

I think it would be awesome for ATS members to check out the claims in their areas - for the camps - lets really see what is out there!!

[edit on 13-8-2009 by questioningall]

From that site:

Avon Park - Air Force gunnery range, Avon Park has an on-base "correctional facility" which was a former WWII detention camp. Camp Krome - DoJ detention/interrogation center, Rex 84 facility Eglin AFB - This base is over 30 miles long, from Pensacola to Hwy 331 in De Funiak Springs. High capacity facility, presently manned and populated with some prisoners. Pensacola - Federal Prison Camp Everglades - It is believed that a facility may be carved out of the wilds here.

This run-on morass is a bit cantankerous to decipher... But I can say that Eglin is about 30 miles long... and about 17 miles wide. It has several state roads running through it, and several tenant commands. The most noticeable things about it, are the C-130's that do flight training, making approaches over the top of Okaloosa Correctional Institution, (yes, a prison) as they head down to the landing strip, the two Mi-8's with civilian markings that can occasionally be seen flying over the rest area up on I-10, the large construction project off of State Road 85, and the V-22 Osprey's that scare the bejeevous out of you hovering over State Road 87. Other than that... and the mysterious Dump Trucks entering and leaving the west end of the base... nothing odd there at all. From time to time, State Road 285 gets closed due to base ops.

An aquaintance of mine has hunted there during Deer season, and does note that there are some interesting mock-ups in the back area that are used for training. Reportedly, there are sensors out in the backwoods area and if you wander off the permitted hunt area you will get a visit.

As for the Federal facility in Pensacola... yes, there is one at Saufley Field. They are the low security inmates, and they mow the grass at some of the surrounding bases.

[edit on 15-8-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Beech Grove is not a FEMA camp

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

The coffins - I do not believe could fit a regular sized coffin. You will see these are curved at the bottom, regular big coffins are not.

I personally do not believe a regular coffin would fit - after seeing them up close and personal.

You are looking at them upside down. The curved bit goes up, the "lid" goes under the coffin. The box portion is inverted and snaps into the floor (what everyone calls the lid). then when the dirt is placed over top the curved portion means they can use thinner plastic to support the same amount of weight in dirt.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

amazing work, that's awesome you actually went out and investigated and it was a great idea and might get a lot of other ATSers to do the same.

I never knew about the guide-stones before, they are amazing but i also don't agree with what they say although they didn't bother me that much. I wouldn't recommend trying to dig up the time capsule b/c who knows what you might release!

Now, i went to that site to see where the ones in PA are located and they are not very far from me and i LOVE to drive. If you would be kind enough to tell me exactly what im looking for that would raise suspicion of these places being a FEMA camp id gladly go and check it out.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join