It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventure - I Investigated a FEMA camp, Georgia Coffins and Georgia Guidestones!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Still, even if they are indeed grave liners it doesn't make sense for mass killing, incineration is the most efficient way possible, graves are too much hassle and take up too much time to do on a scale that has been suggested.

Although, it could be a giant conspiracy, they were put there and at the various places they are scattered in preperation for the H1N1 outbreak, the FEMA camps will be for the infected and because the infected folk have died of natural (not natural if it's man made but will appear to be natural to most naive people) causes they need to be buried and that's where the grave liners come in.

Kinda makes sense that way, kill off the population but do it slowly and make it appear to seem natural so nobody suspects foul play as opposed to just incinerating a butt load of people where they may get suspicious!

I just noticed as well in my original comment I mistype gravestones (all talk of the grave liners lost my track of thought) instead of guidestones lol so do you have any more information on the guidestones ?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Great Job! Hey I want to ask the OP something:

I did a post about how the companies website of the liners claim that they have different colors and shapes available for "people to buy". Blue, grey, maroon.... www.vantageproducts.com...

However, upon inspecting all the photographs- all the GA coffins are black. So when you were there- did you see any other colored coffins besides the black?

If not- I would say thats a good indicator that the whole website is a cover for FEMA.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

No, all one color -

Discotech:

What do you mean by more information on the Guidestones - it is pretty much laid out.

What I would like to know - but have not investigated as of now, is who pays for maintaining the land. If it is the county? Why? That is private property of the owners of the Guidestones.

So why would the tax payers then have to pay for maintaining them, as someone else posted on the thread earlier?

Something is wrong about that - where the pay check comes from is where a lead starts!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

When were the Guidestones put up and were they just randomly put up, like one day not there then the next they're all in place in their wonder, also who put them up ? And why put them up in the middle of nowhere ?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Good post.

If I went there I'd bring a bucket of tar, spray paint and a full bladder to remake my own version of the stones.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

The information at the Guidestones says - they were put there, because the R.C Christian found the Elberton Granite company to have the Best Grainte in the U.S. - thus he wanted it made by them and for it to be erected there too.

It was finished and opened on March 22nd 1980.

The actual ownership is murky - one says the county owns it as of 1979 - another says the people next door own it - and then one says R.C. Christian purchased it.

So exact ownership as I see it - goes everywhere and nowhere.

The information is readable in the pictures about why they put it up.

Also - I forgot to mention - on my way to Atlanta initially - I came across Military vehicles on trucks going towards Atlanta. Then the day we were investigating everything and on our way to the coffins - a convoy of Military Swat/Riot trucks were headed towards Atlanta.

I am not saying they were definitely going to Atlanta - I am simply stating what I observed.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

It's so random and weird

Is there really a time capsule underneath the slab ? I notice there's no date next to where it talks about and no date for when it should be removed so is there one ?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
reply to post by Discotech

The information at the Guidestones says - they were put there, because the R.C Christian found the Elberton Granite company to have the Best Grainte in the U.S. - thus he wanted it made by them and for it to be erected there too.

It was finished and opened on March 22nd 1980.

The actual ownership is murky - one says the county owns it as of 1979 - another says the people next door own it - and then one says R.C. Christian purchased it.

So exact ownership as I see it - goes everywhere and nowhere.

The information is readable in the pictures about why they put it up.

Also - I forgot to mention - on my way to Atlanta initially - I came across Military vehicles on trucks going towards Atlanta. Then the day we were investigating everything and on our way to the coffins - a convoy of Military Swat/Riot trucks were headed towards Atlanta.

I am not saying they were definitely going to Atlanta - I am simply stating what I observed.

The origins of the project are quite murky, but that area of land is currently owned and maintained by Elbert County (purchased on 10/01/1979):

The deed could have easily been transferred by the original owner/creator of the project though.

Excellent trip report, I had no idea how close the grave liners were to the guidestones!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Great Job! Hey I want to ask the OP something:

I did a post about how the companies website of the liners claim that they have different colors and shapes available for "people to buy". Blue, grey, maroon.... www.vantageproducts.com...

However, upon inspecting all the photographs- all the GA coffins are black. So when you were there- did you see any other colored coffins besides the black?

If not- I would say thats a good indicator that the whole website is a cover for FEMA.

According to Vanguard, the maker, the black ones are the cheapest and the best seller. Unlike the actual coffin--nobody but the gravediggers ever see these things. Think of a large rubbermaid bin-upside down. The flat "lid" goes in the hole-coffin is lowered onto it. The rounded bin part is put over the coffin and sealed to the flat part. Most cemeteries require them. We had to buy one when my mother passed away. Of course at the time, I didn't realize what it was and only questioned why we had to buy a "vault" and was told it was required.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here's something official from the other thread--posted by Skullshoals

right click and view to read the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i just realized something that i never knew before, and that is that the op questioningall is a female. i have no problem with that what so ever so dont misunderstand what im saying. its just that i have read many of her posts and always enjoy them i just always assumed it was a male. i guess i have egg on my face.

[edit on 14-8-2009 by middleclasssoldier]

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

Well, Yep - I am a woman!

Don't want to make this a one liner - so in the future you will now know I am just a little fragile helpless woman, when you see any postings of mine!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Excellent post! Lots of detail. Lots of pics. Great to see somebody checking the "realty" of rumors for themselves! *+FLAG!

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Interesting, but aren't things that are put in storage usually put in buildings or open areas inaccesible to the general public (without climbing a fence or something similar) ?

Is this area just storage for liners that have been bought then ? Was one of my first thoughts that maybe it could just be surplus stock and they're keeping them there but just seems a weird place to store them out in the open

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Skip your hunt in Michigan nothing here except camp Grayling but I'm tired of telling people

I am also in Michigan and am familiar with both Lansing and Bay City. Have neither heard or seen anything that even remotely looks like a camp.
As far as Camp Grayling ( National Guard Training Base) I would think at least One of the weekend warriors would have spilled the beans by now.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by Pauligirl

Interesting, but aren't things that are put in storage usually put in buildings or open areas inaccesible to the general public (without climbing a fence or something similar) ?

Is this area just storage for liners that have been bought then ? Was one of my first thoughts that maybe it could just be surplus stock and they're keeping them there but just seems a weird place to store them out in the open

Probably depends on what you are storing. Keeping them out in the open is cheaper that building a warehouse. Doesn't look like the weather hurts them. If they lose enough to theft or if somebody crawls up on top and falls on on their head, then maybe Vanguard will build a fence. It’s only fairly recent that these things have become an internet hit.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity I went to a genelogy web site and looked up the Sir name Christian in the United States. Weird their were ZERO. The Sir name does not exsist? I wonder if R.C. Christain is a clue of someother meaning besides a name? Maybe it means Remove ___________ Christain. Just thinking outside the box? Anyone have any other ideas?

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
Just out of curiosity I went to a genelogy web site and looked up the Sir name Christian in the United States. Weird their were ZERO. The Sir name does not exsist? I wonder if R.C. Christain is a clue of someother meaning besides a name? Maybe it means Remove ___________ Christain. Just thinking outside the box? Anyone have any other ideas?

Maybe It Means
Roast Crappy Christian
Real Charitable Christian
Christian’s drink RC cola
Royal Cola Christian
Royal Canadian Christian
Christian Church Rule
Christ Rule Christian

Pick one they all make as much sense as yours. Oh how about Remove Chubby Christian
, it did say something about keeping fit didn't it! Oh I bet thats it!!!
ROFLMAO

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

www.findagrave.com...
There were some by that name in the states. But maybe that wasn't his real name anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Just out of curiosity I went to a genelogy web site and looked up the Sir name Christian in the United States. Weird their were ZERO.

Maybe you Misspelled it.
I found Hundreds on my genealogy website, going back to the early 1800's.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join